PDA

View Full Version : Black Milk "Deadly Medley" feat. Royce Da 5'9" & Elzhi VIDEO!!!!!1

Reiko
08-24-2010, 05:41 AM
SOMldtCNyZ0

Rame
08-24-2010, 06:06 AM
Black Milk has gotten better with the years. He got the best verse IMO. Although Royce goes hard too.

Album of the Year is a must buy.

Cool video too.

djskillz
08-24-2010, 06:22 AM
Can't wait

UncontrolledSubstans
08-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Best track in a while. Elzhi is just to dope.

baritone
08-24-2010, 12:32 PM
this shit is fuckin bananas, this nigga black milk never EVER comes average, its always heat comin from him

black milk is like this era's version of lord finesse

youngdeck01
08-24-2010, 12:45 PM
knew this kid was serious since i heard sound the alarm...i was blown away with tronic, cant imagine what this album brings after hearin that

THUGNIFICENT
08-24-2010, 01:06 PM
I've only just recently gotten into Black Milk (don't judge me), and it's pretty crazy to listen to his albums in chronological order. Each album shows a quantum leap in his ability as an emcee: on Sound of the City, his lyrics were the weakest part in most tracks; on Popular Demand he stepped his shit up a bit, definitely showing improvement; on Tronic he was rhyming in a way that complimented his (unfuckwithable) beats; now, it appears, he's a lyrical heavyweight, able to rip up his own beats the way elZhi and Royce have been doing for years.

I mean, if you had told me right after I listened to Sound of the City or Popular Demand that Black Milk would eventually hold his own with (and arguably steal the cookies from) both Royce and Elzhi, I never would've believed it. Great progression as an artist, can't wait to see what he does next.

cap
08-24-2010, 02:13 PM
track goes hard!! vid is nice too. royce's verse sounded like a throwaway. who got the mp3?