PDA

View Full Version : Keith Murray (high/drunk as shit) talks about fighting 2pac back in the day and more.

cap
08-24-2010, 03:18 PM
0DdR2UBYnFY

food for thought
08-24-2010, 03:25 PM
"redman saw it, he jumped from the blacony" lol

dad
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
i believe him.

Rollo
08-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Always full of win.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
08-24-2010, 04:18 PM
I think he mixed Prodigy with 2Pac. Don't know how he could ever do that (as in mixing them two up)

Wh0am3ye?
08-24-2010, 04:48 PM
that's why you can't sleep on LI.

Rame
08-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I think he mixed Prodigy with 2Pac. Don't know how he could ever do that (as in mixing them two up)

And no one corrected him?

I don't think so.

Tommy
08-24-2010, 04:54 PM
To be fair, he didn't say he beat him up like the video title implies, just "squared off with him".

food for thought
08-24-2010, 05:01 PM
^yea i was thinking the same thing

but hten i couldnt really tell what he saying half the time with his foaming hyper ass acting like a 15 year old.

Tommy
08-24-2010, 05:13 PM
It was a DMX-esque rant.

ALCATRAZ
08-24-2010, 10:37 PM
yea and pac probably whooped his ass LOL

Rame
08-25-2010, 04:01 AM
^ Would he brag about it if he got his ass kicked?

Keith Murray fucked up your idol, hahahahaha.

ol dirty abbot
08-25-2010, 04:09 AM
Keith Murray is hip-hop imo always love that dude as an artist

MaskedAvenger
08-25-2010, 04:15 AM
yea and pac probably whooped his ass LOL

I think its pretty well known that Pac couldnt fight, In one DVD on him his friends say whenever he got into a fight he would lie on the ground and kick at his opponent

Rame
08-25-2010, 04:18 AM
^ Lol!

food for thought
08-25-2010, 04:53 AM
I think its pretty well known that Pac couldnt fight, In one DVD on him his friends say whenever he got into a fight he would lie on the ground and kick at his opponent

hahahahahahaha man what dvd is that lol ?

i gota watch that shit i already own some of the docs about him

Everymanornoman
08-25-2010, 04:56 AM
was Pac lying in until the end of time song sayin that besides rappin only thing he did good was scrappin ?

food for thought
08-25-2010, 05:27 AM
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ
even jesus christ would sound bad rapping on a song with holocaust

aaahahahahahahaahahah

MaskedAvenger
08-25-2010, 05:45 AM
I can't remember the name of the documentary but its the one with all interviews with his friends from when he lived in Marin City. I'll try dig up the name. It also mentions the fight where Pac breaks his hand over a nintendo game.

MaskedAvenger
08-25-2010, 05:51 AM
I just found it, its called Thug Immortal. Its on youtube.

food for thought
08-25-2010, 05:54 AM
fashooooo good lookin man

bout to check this out

+rep

MaskedAvenger
08-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Its on part 2/9

Inspektah Meth-Tical
08-25-2010, 06:16 AM
The reason why all the rappers all love 2Pac and Biggie and say they're the best in all their songs is cuz of their infleunce and how everyone loved them both. If they went out and voiced their opinions, they'd get so much heat. Rappers never speaks their mind about what they really thought of Pac.

I mean me personally i think that Mobb Deep > 2Pac, Drop a Gem on Em > Hit Em Up, but if i ever become a rapper, i would never say this on record.

main_man
08-25-2010, 11:06 AM
ok, lets set things straight up in this bitch.

first off, pac was far from a punk. the nigga in the thug immortal video says that pac learned a jujitsu move that allows you to fight from a position on your back. and after he says that, he says that pac whooped someones ass from said position. if you came up in the 90's, then you came up on pac fight stories just about every other week.
2pac also whooped on one of the hughes brothers in a elevator, and whooped on that ass. dont get it twisted, that skinny muhfucka could lay people out and was decent with the hand game.

MaskedAvenger
08-25-2010, 11:12 AM
did you continue watching when he said he whooped tupacs ass and tupac bit him lol. I'm not saying he is a punk, im just saying its possible keith whooped his ass. I came up in the 90's and there just as many stories about Keith, like when he beat a dude with a bar stool so bad they guy still has pieces of metal in his head.

main_man
08-25-2010, 11:13 AM
secondly.
as for the video of this drunk ass- sorry lookin ass cat keith murray.
jesus. i havent seen a rapper look this pathetic in a minute. i couldnt even watch this shit. i wish someone would have knocked his drunk loud ass the fuck out.
i saw an incident with keith murray in a club in about 97-98. he came in and just mean mugged the entire club the whole time he was sitting there.
then he tried to spit game at some female. she rejected him and his drunk ass punched her in the face.
after he did that punk shit, this 6'4" blood cat picked mr. tough guy up by his neck AND THREW HIS PUNK ASS OUT THE CLUB. the whole time he was whinin' and yellin' "do you know who i am!!!!" and the blood nigga was like " you a nigga about to get fucked up". the blood dude showed mercy on him, and he could have seriously fucked him up.
keith played the bitch that night, and i saw it with my own 2 eyes. it was funny as shit and he deserved it.
thanks for the album the most beautifullist thing in this world, keith. but please, shut the fuck up and quit acting so goddamn tough.

DUMBO
08-25-2010, 11:25 AM
secondly.
as for the video of this drunk ass- sorry lookin ass cat keith murray.
jesus. i havent seen a rapper look this pathetic in a minute. i couldnt even watch this shit. i wish someone would have knocked his drunk loud ass the fuck out.
i saw an incident with keith murray in a club in about 97-98. he came in and just mean mugged the entire club the whole time he was sitting there.
then he tried to spit game at some female. she rejected him and his drunk ass punched her in the face.
after he did that punk shit, this 6'4" blood cat picked mr. tough guy up by his neck AND THREW HIS PUNK ASS OUT THE CLUB. the whole time he was whinin' and yellin' "do you know who i am!!!!" and the blood nigga was like " you a nigga about to get fucked up". the blood dude showed mercy on him, and he could have seriously fucked him up.
keith played the bitch that night, and i saw it with my own 2 eyes. it was funny as shit and he deserved it.
thanks for the album the most beautifullist thing in this world, keith. but please, shut the fuck up and quit acting so goddamn tough.

why you gotta turn on your computer and make up stuff huh?

main_man
08-25-2010, 11:30 AM
straight truth, homeboy.
take it how you wanna take it.

ALCATRAZ
08-25-2010, 08:45 PM
lol @ anyone who doubts 2pac

lol @ u

Origin™
08-26-2010, 12:27 AM
some serious mental issues in this thread, who cares if pac lost or won a fight 15+ years ago....

some yall sat there all irate over a dude you didn't even know lol

get a life, get a job, and start worrying about your future instead of the street cred of a dead rapper, sad mother fuckers.

Dr Sleepwalker
08-26-2010, 03:48 PM
some serious mental issues in this thread, who cares if pac lost or won a fight 15+ years ago....

some yall sat there all irate over a dude you didn't even know lol

get a life, get a job, and start worrying about your future instead of the street cred of a dead rapper, sad mother fuckers.

word.

theDZA
08-26-2010, 05:21 PM
i think 2pac was a fighter, that hughes brother shit proves that

but so what if he did lose a fight? he is my favourite rapper but i dont think he is mic tyson lol he wasn't invincible

but to balance that out, why has keith waited 15 years after pac's death to mention this? surely if he would have won he would have been bragging about it when pac was alive....

fuck knows, who cares. pac might have won, might have lost...either way he is still my favourite artist (joint with Wu) so its all good

ALCATRAZ
08-26-2010, 05:23 PM
"niggaz talk a lotta shit, but thats after im gone, cuz they fear me in the physical form.. let it be known im troublesome!!!!" - who else

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-17-2010, 02:24 AM
Fredro Starr didn't mention no fight between them. But did mention them yappin at each other.

issues
11-17-2010, 03:31 AM
why is this even relevant?..

and a real bitch move is bringing shit up when someone is dead..

hip hop gets more an more like a soap opera..

just keep that shit to yourself and make music..

EAGLE EYE
11-17-2010, 03:42 AM

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

it's like these rappers are GI JOES to 'em

Lex Lugor
11-17-2010, 03:59 AM
why is this even relevant?..

and a real bitch move is bringing shit up when someone is dead..

hip hop gets more an more like a soap opera..

just keep that shit to yourself and make music..

Well, he really never mentioned it until he got shit tossed wasted enough to make a youtube video about it so..

Also main man, when your sounding like ALCATRAZ, in any thread, tupac or otherwise, but especially in a tupac thread, just take your leave. and quick.

Rame
11-17-2010, 02:39 PM
He did mention it before in a song.

I thought we all liked stories from back in the days.