PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hip Hop Video's

Tommy
08-24-2010, 06:06 PM
This thread has most probably been done before, but there you go. Basically, just post your favourite hip hop videos (not songs) that you've enjoyed. It doesn't even matter if the song's whack, although I can't think of a shit hip hop song with a good video. So, yeah, put 'em up:

H4PN7Xbexq4
co3qMdkucM0&feature=av2e
VQ8wppIFLLY

I'm just gonna mention The Roots' "What They Do" video because the one on YouTube is fucked up. Watch this one instead:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pt1f_the-roots-what-they-do_music

Oh, and instead of just suggesting good videos, give a link as well!

Build!

copywrite
08-24-2010, 07:05 PM
8F-BFl4CAMI

Frank Drebin
08-25-2010, 04:57 AM
anything that reps new york

dhtPfMZ6_oQ
personal favourite

dad
08-25-2010, 05:01 AM
0pyi6VZAyIg
wxwvUQZQKNY

dad
08-25-2010, 05:04 AM
MWO-qK5YLxo
EnaYC812aJk
pC4StwN2b1o&feature=related
L6_6E0T3wss&feature=related

Frank Drebin
08-25-2010, 05:05 AM
wxwvUQZQKNY

seriously??

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 06:25 AM
Lol Triumph was a dope video especially the bit with RZA/Chef/Meth

/v/5tBLB97P4ZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5tBLB97P4ZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

^Love the song,love the vid

/v/C0CmIRODuI4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0CmIRODuI4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/n4cJ449nRdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4cJ449nRdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
This version is uncensored apparently, I dont recall Shyheim being in the vid and other scenes like the last bit so it must be. Scene with Meth and KS is dope

/v/kG_qcud1ShM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kG_qcud1ShM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/W6_tHXqnhYI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6_tHXqnhYI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Inspektah Meth-Tical
08-25-2010, 07:13 AM
8F-BFl4CAMI

"I'm here to make a dollar out of fifteen cents"
i always fucken loved that line, Keith Murray was the most entertaining on that song imo.

Frank Sobotka
08-25-2010, 08:10 AM
I never watch video's, I might check all of these out.

fatboybrandon
08-25-2010, 10:25 AM
The video game used to be ill, until the late 90's when people started abusing fame and fortune, one of the greatest examples of corporate corruption of the culture.

It was, and still is crazy to see how much visuals of our videos effect people's outlook on life, mostly the young. I remember during the bling phase seeing kids in my hood who rather go buy some jewelry than inspire to excel in school, it was disgusting to me.

I believe if you look hard enough, you can always find gems inside garbage and that's what I did over the years:

Outstanding Cinematography:

lGwcP6pQ9tk

One of the best b/w videos I know of.

9gVk0C2pPq8

Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos still feels like a movie to me. Another dope video they had was Can't Trust It, it looks like something out of The Color Purple.

GZA - 4th Chamber
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Mecca & The Soul Brother was shot in my neighborhood (Grants Tomb on 123rd St & Riverside Drive NY)
N.W.A. - Alwayz Into Somethin' has excellent b/w cinematography
Slick Rick - Hey Young World

Videos With A Party Atmosphere (what would hip hop videos be without it):

oCDVhDGRWng

When I watch California Love by Pac & Dre it looks like the type of party I'd like to be at, plus I used to live in Cali.

RZA -La Rhumba
De La Soul - Saturdays
Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
LL Cool J - Jingling Baby

Low Budget Videos That Were Dope Regardless:

JUGisre9xNU

Kool G Rap & Polo - Road To The Riches
EPMD - You Gots Ta Chill
Gangstarr - Step In The Arena, Take It Personal, Just To Get A Rep
Slick Rick - Children's Story
Special Ed - The Mission

Absurd Comedy In Hip Hop (what would videos be without <i>it</i>):

exT-1cYFHzM

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - Parents Just Don't Understand mighta been one of the first videos of Hip Hop I ever saw, it's an absolute classic to me.
The Pharcyde - Ya Mama is insane lol
Redman - Can't Wait
3rd Bass - The Gas Face

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:49 AM
1. Black Moon-How Many MC's
2. EPMD-Headbanger, Crossover, Da Joint, Never Seen Before
3. Keith Murray-The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
4. Redman-Time 4 Sum Axsion, Tonight's Da Night, Can't Wait, Funkorama, Pick It Up, It's Like That with K-Solo
5. K Solo-I Can't Hold It Back
6. Gang Starr-Take It Personal, Dwyck, Mass Appeal, Suckas Need Bodyguards, Royalty, The Militia, You Know My Steez, Full Clip
7. LL Cool J-I'm Bad, Jingling Baby remix, How I'm Comin, I Shot Ya remix, Doin It, 4,3,2,1 original version and remix(Master P's lyrics on the remix make me laugh)
8. Smif And Wessun-Let's Get It On, Bucktown, Wontime, Won On Won, Spanish Harlem, Black Trump
9. Jamal-Fades Em All
10. Illegal-Back In The Day, We Gets Busy
11. Da Youngstas-Iz U Wit Me, Crewz Pop, Hip Hop Ride, Mad Props, Pass Da Mic
12. Kris Kross-Warm It Up, The Way Of The Rhyme, Alright, I'm Real, It's A Shame
13. Kurupt-Gimmewhatchagot, Just Ask Yourself A Question with Dr Dre, Tha Streets Is A Mutha
14. Kurupt and Snoop Dogg-Ride On(Caught Up)
15. Naughty By Nature-Uptown Anthem, Hip Hop Hooray, It's On, Written On Ya Kitten, Feel Me Flow, Klickow Klickow, Chain Remains, Craziest, Hang Out And Hustle, Mourn You Till I Join You, Dirt All By My Lonely, Jamboree
16. The Cru-Just Another Case
17. Tracey Lee-The Theme(It's Party Time)
18. Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz-Deja Vu
19. Artifacts-Cmon With Da Get Down
20. Das EFX-Mic Checka, Straight From The Sewer, Baknaffek, Real Hip Hop, Microphone Master with Mobb Deep
21. Akinyele, Sadat X, Funkmaster Flex-Loud Hangover
22. Brand Nubian-Slow Down, Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down, Word Is Bond, Hold On, Don't Let It Go To Your Head
23. Mic Geronimo-Masta I.C., It'z Real, Wherever You Are
24. Caddilac Tah-Pov City Anthem
25. MC Ren-Final Frontier, Same Ol Thing, Forget What Ya Heard, Mayday On The Front Line, Mad Scientist
26. Eazy E-Real Compton City G's, Only If You Want It, Neighborhood Sniper
27. Bone Thugs And Harmony-Thuggish Ruggish Bone, For The Love Of Money, E.1999, First Of The Month
28. Warren G-Regulate, This DJ, What We Go Through
29. The Coup-Dig It, Not Yet Free, Funk
30. Heather B-All Glocks Down, If Heads Only Knew, My Kinda Nigga with M.O.P.
31. Common-Breaker 1/9, Soul By The Pound, Take It EZ, I Used To Love Her
32. Common and Sadat X-1999
33. Phife Dawg-Flawless
34. Onyx-Throw Ya Gunz, Slam, Last Days, Live, Shut Em Down, The Worst, Slam Harder
35. Run DMC-Down With The King, Oooh Whatcha Gonna Do, It's Tricky, Run's House, The Ave
36. Whodini and Terminator X-It All Comes Down To Money
37. MC Hammer-Pumps And A Bump, It's All Good, You Can't Touch This
38. DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince-I Wanna Rock, Boom Boom Shake The Room
39. Too Short-In The Trunk, I Want To Be Free, I'm A Player, Money In The Ghetto, Top Down, Gettin It, Buy You Some with Erick Sermon, Ain't No
40. Luke-Scarred, Cowards In Compton
41. JT Money-Who Dat, Hi-Lo
42. Trick Daddy-Nann, Shut Up, I'm A Thug
43. Willie D-You Still Black
44. Geto Boys-Straight Gangstaism, Crooked Officer, Six Feet Deep, The World Is A Ghetto, Gangsta Put Me Down
45. Scarface-A Minute To Pray And A Second To Die, Money And The Power, Let Me Roll, Hand Of The Dead Body, Street Life, Never Seen A Man Cry, Homies And Thugs with Master P, It Ain't II, Recognize
46. Ice Cube-Jackin For Beats, Be True To The Game, Steady Mobbin, Wicked, It Was A Good Day, Check Yo Self, Really Doe, What Can I Do, Pushin Weight, Hello, We Be Clubbin, My Loved Ones, The World Is Mine
47. Ice Cube and Ice T-Trespass
48. Ice T-Gotta Lotta Love, I Ain't New Ta This, G Style
49. Kool G Rap and DJ Polo-Ill Street Blues
50. Kool G Rap-It's A Shame, Fast Life with Nas
51. Nas-The World Is Yours original version and remix, One Love, It Ain't Hard To Tell, Nas Is Like, Nastradamus, Made You Look, Thief's Theme
52. AZ-Sugar Hill, Hey AZ, Problems, I'm Back
53. Lost Boyz-The Yearn with Pete Rock, Music Makes Me High, Jeeps Lex Coups Bimaz and Benz, Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless, Get Up, Love Peace And Nappiness
54. Jemini The Gifted One-Funk Soul Sensation
55. Dred Scott-Check My Vibe
56. Camp Lo-Luchini, Coolie High
57. O.C.-Time's Up, Born 2 Live, Far From Yours
58. Pete Rock and CL Smooth-They Reminisce Over You, Straighten It Out, Mecca And The Soul Brother, I Got A Love, Take You There
59. Cypress Hill-How Could I Just Kill A Man, Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk, Insane In The Brain
60. Erick Sermon-Stay Real, Hostile, Hittin Switches, Bomdigi, Welcome, I'm Hot
61. PMD-I Saw It Cummin, Ruff Rugged And Raw

9. Heltah Skeltah-I Ain't Havin That

Tommy
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the contributions, everyone. Lol CJ, couldn't you put up a few YouTube links to some of those videos? Still, thanks for the suggestions.

YKu2BL3VlZU
Z005trXccW0
YmHziduwBgI
5yt849wJyVk&feature=av2e

Busta and Luda always have nice videos.

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Fatlip of The Pharcyde is silly. I couldn't believe that's him in Ludacris Get Back video. Tommy, i don't know how to post links to videos. So that's why i just named a bunch of videos. Also you should check out Dana Dane's Rollin With Dana Dane and Record Jock videos, Doug E Fresh's Keep Rising To The Top and Iight videos, College Boyz Victim Of The Ghetto, Hollywood Paradox, Humpin, Rollin videos, Camron's Let Me Know, What Means The World To You, Oh Boy videos, Capone and Noreaga's T.O.N.Y. video.

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Dang CJ thats a huge list lol.

Heres the first 5 from CJ's list for you Tommy.peace

/v/Yl6Hf8ryLkM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yl6Hf8ryLkM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/NWSxSu8FPxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWSxSu8FPxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/EQcSoE1bt_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQcSoE1bt_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/KrGHujK8rmY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KrGHujK8rmY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
^love this song

/v/FzyMitQVbIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FzyMitQVbIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Fatlip of The Pharcyde is silly. I couldn't believe that's him in Ludacris Get Back video. Tommy, i don't know how to post links to videos. So that's why i just named a bunch of videos. Also you should check out Dana Dane's Rollin With Dana Dane and Record Jock videos, Doug E Fresh's Keep Rising To The Top and Iight videos, College Boyz Victim Of The Ghetto, Hollywood Paradox, Humpin, Rollin videos, Camron's Let Me Know, What Means The World To You, Oh Boy videos, Capone and Noreaga's T.O.N.Y. video.

To embed vids just go on youtube copy and paste the embed code below the vid between these parameters ""
. remove the first bits of code code up to "/v" from the embed code like below

/v/FzyMitQVbIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FzyMitQVbIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tommy
08-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Fatlip of The Pharcyde is silly. I couldn't believe that's him in Ludacris Get Back video.

No way! I never even realised that was Fatlip, hahahahaha, good stuff.

Tommy, i don't know how to post links to videos. So that's why i just named a bunch of videos.

Lol, no problem whatsoever. You must have a good memory to remember all those.

Thanks, Undiluted Karma, appreciated.

I still find this video hillarious, dope song as well:

W5olVPdbGAk

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg-Deep Cover
2Pac-Brenda's Got A Baby, If My Homie Calls, Trapped, Holler If Ya Hear Me, Keep Ya Head Up, I Get Around, Papa'z Song, 2 Of Amerikka's Most Wanted, Made Figgaz with Outlawz
Keith Murray-This That Hit
Craig Mack-Flava In Ya Ear original version and remix, Get Down
Busta Rhymes-Get Out, Break Ya Neck
Puff Daddy, The Lox, Little Kim, Notorious Big-All About The Benjamins
Puff Daddy and Mase-Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
Black Rob-Whoa
Da Brat-Funkdafied, Fa All Ya'll, Give It 2 Ya, That's What I'm Looking For
Queen Latifah-Elements I'm Among, Black Hand Side, Just Another Day
MC Lyte-Ruffneck, I Go On, Cold Rock A Party
The Conscious Daughters-We Roll Deep, Gamers
Rah Digga and Busta Rhymes-Imperial
Goodie Mob-Soul Food, Cell Therapy, Black Ice, They Don't Dance No Mo, Get Rich To This
Outkast-Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik, Player's Anthem, The Whole World
Outkast and Mystikal-Neck Ov Da Woods
Master P-Make Em Say Ughh, Is There A Heaven 4 A Gangsta, Bout Dat
Tru-Hootie Hoo
MC Eiht-Hood Took Me Under, All For The Money, You Can't See Me, Automatic, The Hood Is Mine
Boss-Deeper, Process Of Elimination, Run Catch And Kill, Recipe

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 01:09 PM
I wanna get The Pharcyde's videos dvd. I see Amazon.com has it. I haven't seen their videos in a long time. I like their videos Passin Me By, 4 Better Or 4 Worse, Otha Fish, Drop, Runnin. Fatlip is hilarious. Tommy, have you heard his solo album The Loneliest Punk? That is a funny album. His lyrics make me laugh. What's Up Fatlip song is so funny. I've never seen the video before but it's on The Pharcyde's videos dvd. I can't wait to get that because i wanna see that video. Here's some more videos i recommend.

Little Kim and Puff Daddy-No Time
Shyheim-On And On, One's 4 Da Money, Pass It Off, Shit Iz Real
Notorious Big-Juicy, Big Poppa, Warning, Hypnotize, Dead Wrong
Masta Ace-Saturday Nite Live, The I.N.C. Ride, Sittin On Chrome, Born To Roll
Channel Live-Mad Izm, Reprogram
Lords Of The Underground-Here Come The Lords, Funky Child, Chief Rocka, Psycho, Tic Toc, What I'm After
All City-The Actual
Coolbreeze-Watch For The Hook
Little Vicious and Doug E Fresh-Freaks
Chaka Demus and Pliers-Murder She Wrote
Shaggy-Boombastic
Shyne-Bad Boys

RynMur
08-25-2010, 01:16 PM
bump

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 01:17 PM
No problems, Tommy.

Tommy
08-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Tommy, have you heard his solo album The Loneliest Punk?

Nah, I'm ashamed to say I've only listened to Pharcyde's debut and that was a few years ago. I've been on the lookout for it in record shops near me but haven't seen it yet.

This video's got Bootie Brown from the Pharcyde in:

ALKt_yjjB0s&feature=av2e

Some more:

avIqTrX2eac
^ Dave Chapelle's in this one.
YGlJbfAp7hM
^ Host of rappers in this one. R.I.P. Guru
TDqZhyZSLik
e9bS1dE0ps8
Hy5iQubfV5s&feature=av2e

Frank Drebin
08-25-2010, 03:16 PM
there are some ass videos being posted

Taskmaster2112
08-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Madvillain - "All Caps"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY

Madlib - "Slim's Return": this video is like a moving Blue Note album cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apN0AXjJxQE

dad
08-25-2010, 04:02 PM
6BEixwQS00E

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Here's some more rap videos.

1. Mobb Deep-Shook Ones part 2, Survival Of The Fittest, Hell On Earth, Quiet Storm original version and remix, Burn, Get Away, Got It Twisted, Real Gangstaz, Right Back At You
2. Prodigy of Mobb Deep-Keep It Thoro
3. Ahmad-Back In The Day, You Gotta Be
4. Marky Mark-Good Vibrations
5. Benzino-Bootee
6. Above The Law-V.S.O.P., Call It What You Want, Black Superman, Kalifornia, Endonesia, Adventures Of
7. EPMD, Redman, Method Man, Lady Luck-Symphony 2000
8. EPMD-Give The People What They Want, Golddigger
9. Jayo Felony-The Loc Is On His Own, Whatcha Gon Do with Method Man and DMX
10. Supercat-Ghetto Red Hot, Dolly My Baby
11. Positive K-I Got A Man, Carhoppers
12. Questionmark Asylum-Hey Lookaway
13. 50 Cent-Rowdy Rowdy, Wanksta, In Da Club
14. M.O.P.-How About Some Hardcore, Ante Up
15. Jay Z-Can't Knock The Hustle, Ain't No Nigga, Streets Is Watching, Hard Knock Life, Can I Get A, Do It Again, Give It To Me, Guilty Until Proven Innocent, Izzo(H.O.V.A.), La La La from Bad Boys 2 soundtrack
16. Wu Tang Clan-Can It Be All So Simple, Da Mystery Of Chessboxin, Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin To F Wit, Cream, Method Man, Protect Ya Neck, It's Yours
17. Method Man-Bring The Pain, Release Yo Delf
18. Inspectah Deck-Word On The Street
19. Ghostface Killah-Motherless Child, Cherchez LaGhost, Run
20. Ol Dirty Bastard-Brooklyn Zoo
21. GZA-Liquid Swords, Cold World, I Gotcha Back
22. Raekwon-Criminology, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Heaven And Hell, 100 Rounds
23. Foxy Brown-I'll Be, Hot Spot, Big Bad Mama
24. The Firm-Firm Biz
25. Clipse-Grindin, When's The Last Time, Funeral
26. Big Shug-Crush
27. I 20-Fightin In Da Club
28. Three 6 Mafia-Sippin On Some Syrup
29. 8Ball and MJG-You Don't Want Drama
30. 8Ball-Pure Uncut, Stop Playin Games
31. Kam-Peace Treaty, Still Got Luv 4 Em
32. DFC-Caps Get Peeled, Things In Da Hood, Digga Bigga Ditch
33. Coolio-Fantastic Voyage, Mama I'm In Love With A Gangsta, Too Hot, 1,2,3,4(Sumthin New), Ooh La La, Gangsta's Paradise
34. WC-West Up, The One, Just Clownin, Cheddar
35. Mack 10-Foe Life, Backyard Boogie, Tight To Def, Hoo Bangin
36. The B.U.M.S.-Free My Mind, Take A Look Around
37. Sauce Money-Orientation
38. Ja Rule-Holla Holla, Clap Back, I'm Real, Livin It Up
39. Nelly-Country Grammer, E.I., Pimp Juice, Air Force Ones
40. KRS One-Outta Here, Duck Down, My Philosophy, Sound Of Da Police, Return Of The Boom Bap, Rappers R N Dainja, MC's Act Like They Don't Know, Ah Yeah, Step Into A World, 5 Boroughs
41. Grand Puba-360(What Goes Around), Check It Out with Mary J Blige
42. Mac Mall-Get Right, Let's Get A Telly
43. Spice 1-Dumpin Em In Ditches, The Murda Show, Trigga Gots No Heart
44. E-40, Richie Rich, B Legit-Yay Deep
45. Craig Mack-Jockin My Style
46. Nice And Smooth-Sometimes I Rhyme Slow, Hip Hop Junkies, Old To The New
47. Gang Starr-Gotta Get Over
48. Leaders Of The New School-Case Of The PTA, Classic Material, What's Next
49. A Tribe Called Quest-Bonita Applebum, Can I Kick It, Check The Rhime, We've Got Jazz, Scenario, Hot Sex On A Platter, Award Tour, Electric Relaxation, Oh My God, 1nce Again
50. QTip-Vivrant Thing, Breathe And Stop, Move
51. Rakim-I Ain't No Joke, Microphone Fiend, Don't Sweat The Technique, Know The Ledge
52. Large Professor-IJusWannaChill
53. De La Soul-Ring Ring Ring, Ego Trippin, Stakes Is High
54. Diamond D-Best Kept Secret, The Hiatus
55. Canibus-2nd Round Knockout
56. Monie Love-Full Term Lover from A Class Act soundtrack
57. Wreckx N Effect-Wreckx Shop, Rump Shaker
58. Jeru The Damaja-Come Clean, D Original, Ya Playin Yaself, Me Or The Papes
59. Group Home-Livin Proof, Supa Star
60. The Roots-Proceed, Proceed 2, Clones, What They Do
61. LL Cool J-Loungin, Imagine That

Shogah
08-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Beastie boys -Intergalactic
Beastie boys-Sabotage
Beastie Boys -Open Letter to Nyc
Beastie Boys - Pass the mic
Gangstarr -You Know My Steez
LL cool J - Momma Said knock you out

Beastie boys pretty much, along with wu tang had best videos in the hip hop game.

Damn!

8PaoLy7PHwk

How can a thread for best videos go without this song?

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Beastie Boys suck. Licensed To Ill album is the only album by them i like. Good beats on Licensed To Ill saved that album from being wack because they can't rap.

Tommy
08-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Beastie Boys suck. Licensed To Ill album is the only album by them i like. Good beats on Licensed To Ill saved that album from being wack because they can't rap.

Lol.

Shogah
08-26-2010, 07:27 PM

lololol

they sure more creative and entertaining than your favorite rapper

snapple
08-26-2010, 08:31 PM
sabotage was such a cool video...

hip-hop typically has pretty stereotypical videos....the least creative videos....

redman, ludacris, bustarhymes, and outkast always had cool videos though...

ALCATRAZ
08-26-2010, 08:41 PM
2pac - brenda's got a baby
mobb deep - quiet storm
dead prez - these are the times

CharlesJones
08-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Smoothe Da Hustler-Broken Language, My Brother My Ace
Trigger Tha Gambler-Bust
Cypress Hill, Erick Sermon, Redman, MC Eiht-Throw Your Hands In The Air
Ludacris-What's Ya Fantasy, Southern Hospitality, Move Bitch, Saturday
Fat Joe-Flow Joe, Watch The Sound, Shit's Real, We Thuggin
David Banner-Like A Pimp, Caddilac On 22's
Little Flip-The Way We Ball
Kam-Whoop Whoop

CharlesJones
08-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Royce Da 5'9-Hip Hop
Little Flip-Game Over
Ray Luv, Mac Mall, Young Lay-All About My Fetti from New Jersey Drive soundtrack
Outkast-Benz Or Beemer from New Jersey Drive soundtrack
Heavy D-Don't Curse
Pete Rock, Inspectah Deck, Kurupt-Tru Master

RynMur
09-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Anyone know any good (free) websites where I can DOWNLOAD these?

Or any software programs that'll download them off YouTube??

CharlesJones
09-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Undiluted Karma, thanks for posting Black Moon's How Many MC's video, EPMD's Headbanger video, Keith Murray's Most Beautifullest Thing In This World video, K-Solo's I Can't Hold It Back video, Redman's Tonight's Da Night video. I was watching those videos today since i brought my headphones to the library and those videos bring back memories when rap was hardcore and gutter. I miss those days. Undiluted Karma, can you post a few more videos i would like to see? I'd really appreciate it. Here are the ones i want you to post.

1. Gang Starr-Suckas Need Bodyguards, Dwyck, Mass Appeal, Gotta Get Over, Full Clip
2. Da Youngstas-Pass Da Mic, Iz U Wit Me, Crewz Pop
3. Illegal-We Gets Busy with Erick Sermon, Back In The Day
4. Jamal-Fades Em All
5. Redman-Time 4 Sum Axsion, Funkorama
6. Common-Breaker 1/9, Soul By The Pound, Take It EZ
7. College Boyz-Victim Of The Ghetto, Humpin, Rollin
8. Masta Ace-Sittin On Chrome, Born To Roll
9. Ice Cube and Ice T-Trespass
10. Outkast and Mystikal-Neck Ov Da Woods
11. Queen Latifah-Elements I'm Among
12. 50 Cent-In Da Club
13. Scarface-Homies And Thugs with Master P, Recognize
14. Willie D-You Still Black
15. Mobb Deep-Burn
16. Erick Sermon-Stay Real, Hostile with Keith Murray
17. Das EFX-Straight From The Sewer, Baknaffek, Real Hip Hop
18. Kam-Peace Treaty
19. King Tee-Dippin
20. Naughty By Nature-Feel Me Flow, Uptown Anthem
21. Too Short-I'm A Player, Buy You Some with Erick Sermon
22. JT Money-Who Dat, Hi-Lo
23. Trick Daddy-I'm A Thug, Shut Up, Nann
24. Poison Clan-Check Out The Avenue
25. Grand Puba and Mary J Blige-Check It Out
26. Brand Nubian-Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down, Word Is Bond
27. A Tribe Called Quest-Hot Sex On A Platter, Check The Rhime
28. Inspectah Deck-Word On The Street
29. Ghostface Killah-Motherless Child, Run with Jadakiss

I know that's a lot of videos but i would really appreciate it Undiluted Karma or anybody else if you could post the links to those videos.

Undiluted Karma
09-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Not got anything else better do CJ, I'll do it for you.

Undiluted Karma
09-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Undiluted Karma, thanks for posting Black Moon's How Many MC's video, EPMD's Headbanger video, Keith Murray's Most Beautifullest Thing In This World video, K-Solo's I Can't Hold It Back video, Redman's Tonight's Da Night video. I was watching those videos today since i brought my headphones to the library and those videos bring back memories when rap was hardcore and gutter. I miss those days. Undiluted Karma, can you post a few more videos i would like to see? I'd really appreciate it. Here are the ones i want you to post.

1. Gang Starr-Suckas Need Bodyguards, Dwyck, Mass Appeal, Gotta Get Over, Full Clip
2. Da Youngstas-Pass Da Mic, Iz U Wit Me, Crewz Pop
3. Illegal-We Gets Busy with Erick Sermon, Back In The Day
4. Jamal-Fades Em All
5. Redman-Time 4 Sum Axsion, Funkorama
6. Common-Breaker 1/9, Soul By The Pound, Take It EZ
7. College Boyz-Victim Of The Ghetto, Humpin, Rollin
8. Masta Ace-Sittin On Chrome, Born To Roll
9. Ice Cube and Ice T-Trespass
10. Outkast and Mystikal-Neck Ov Da Woods
11. Queen Latifah-Elements I'm Among
12. 50 Cent-In Da Club
13. Scarface-Homies And Thugs with Master P, Recognize
14. Willie D-You Still Black
15. Mobb Deep-Burn
16. Erick Sermon-Stay Real, Hostile with Keith Murray
17. Das EFX-Straight From The Sewer, Baknaffek, Real Hip Hop
18. Kam-Peace Treaty
19. King Tee-Dippin
20. Naughty By Nature-Feel Me Flow, Uptown Anthem
21. Too Short-I'm A Player, Buy You Some with Erick Sermon
22. JT Money-Who Dat, Hi-Lo
23. Trick Daddy-I'm A Thug, Shut Up, Nann
24. Poison Clan-Check Out The Avenue
25. Grand Puba and Mary J Blige-Check It Out
26. Brand Nubian-Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down, Word Is Bond
27. A Tribe Called Quest-Hot Sex On A Platter, Check The Rhime
28. Inspectah Deck-Word On The Street
29. Ghostface Killah-Motherless Child, Run with Jadakiss

I know that's a lot of videos but i would really appreciate it Undiluted Karma or anybody else if you could post the links to those videos.

/v/XZurtunmv54?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZurtunmv54?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/bRNT_t0-miQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRNT_t0-miQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/U76Nde6rMTw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U76Nde6rMTw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/Kjx8rHC9wfM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kjx8rHC9wfM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/0EWJ9JrxU0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0EWJ9JrxU0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/XIQelmzdMZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XIQelmzdMZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/q3EJm4UKxok?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3EJm4UKxok?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

v/xZqJu4FdTHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZqJu4FdTHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/jzKU-GQut-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzKU-GQut-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/Eh4BSK8JmAc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eh4BSK8JmAc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/kYWyraqq9-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYWyraqq9-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/NiZMqVXVZgA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiZMqVXVZgA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/0T-owlnvWBg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0T-owlnvWBg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/jzKU-GQut-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzKU-GQut-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/Eh4BSK8JmAc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eh4BSK8JmAc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/kYWyraqq9-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYWyraqq9-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/NiZMqVXVZgA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiZMqVXVZgA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/Fi4wOjeCZ9U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fi4wOjeCZ9U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/t_myB2QZ-t4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_myB2QZ-t4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/E938zzbYvfo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E938zzbYvfo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/zxvol5HbkM8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxvol5HbkM8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cant find humpin
/v/Q5pVfIvOdBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5pVfIvOdBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/okTBN_SjWVI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okTBN_SjWVI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/DpDuS-DY1dA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DpDuS-DY1dA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/zRO5p30tBf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRO5p30tBf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/tZvSj3kisI8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZvSj3kisI8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/MsU3gCj4j8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MsU3gCj4j8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/5qm8PH4xAss?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qm8PH4xAss?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/Ff1DnkY_Eks?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ff1DnkY_Eks?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/UyxxvEPZW5k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyxxvEPZW5k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/qvPyyiBdDos?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qvPyyiBdDos?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/081NOaOBEls?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/081NOaOBEls?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/hJIsqYFGXkg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hJIsqYFGXkg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/6SUDm0BvCGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SUDm0BvCGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/xXSsLa3PlDc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXSsLa3PlDc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/bw0Atm_W9J4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bw0Atm_W9J4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/WPqYwS0yUcQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPqYwS0yUcQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/KNRPtOnQC8M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNRPtOnQC8M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/UzTcgJCRmGc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzTcgJCRmGc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/_tqc4hajPCQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tqc4hajPCQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/FRm3qCS5jDQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FRm3qCS5jDQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/pj2acqpiOdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pj2acqpiOdE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/WVwvnkir378?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WVwvnkir378?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/CXVDyNMlxbw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXVDyNMlxbw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/gHIqveatztY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gHIqveatztY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm a Thug-TD/Shut Up -No embed link allowed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILCNAln_7Z4&ob=av2e + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyCG45y286g

/v/VxFOuQihV5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxFOuQihV5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

not the proper vid just the song
/v/WgxOJ1WV51Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WgxOJ1WV51Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/c8P8f4JArmo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8P8f4JArmo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/dxBvUqLs_eU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxBvUqLs_eU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/tfs8b9ZYhJ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfs8b9ZYhJ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/WeEsZIlNvdU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeEsZIlNvdU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/lRrM6tfOHds?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRrM6tfOHds?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/LY02uPzfyDs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LY02uPzfyDs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/eMSY3zfLxRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eMSY3zfLxRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/ieWt8mLDhVs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ieWt8mLDhVs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Undiluted Karma
09-11-2010, 06:13 PM
some are missing/ duped lemme know which ones

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Undiluted Karma, you the man. Thanks a lot for all those videos. Much appreciated.

BGS
09-18-2010, 01:23 PM
rpaonSDPw7Y

V1bhovBlCQ4

i54e3WtkH4M

07BHMfw6lTI&feature=PlayList&p=67DDD00D367B9D99&index=0&playnext=1

u8X_F3856BU

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Undiluted Karma, some of the videos i couldn't watch because they were in safety disabled mode. I don't have a account with YouTube. So therefore, i couldn't disable safety mode. How do i go about doing that? The ones i couldn't watch was Mobb Deep's Burn, Redman's Time 4 Sum Axsion, Ghostface Killah's Motherless Child, Inspectah Deck's Word On The Street. You also downloaded the wrong video version for Scarface and Master P's Homies And Thugs. Homies And Thugs has 2 versions. The version you showed samples Whodini's One Love song. That's not the one i wanna see. You also didn't show Trick Daddy's Shut Up video. You played the song from the album instead of the video. I was able to watch most of the other videos you posted for me and i appreciate it. Here's a few more videos i want you to post.

1. Tracey Lee-The Theme(It's Party Time)
2. Camp Lo-Luchini, Coolie High
3. Method Man-Bring The Pain
4. Method Man and Redman-Y.O.U.
5. EPMD-Crossover, Da Joint, Never Seen Before, Symphony 2000
6. M.O.P.-How About Some Hardcore
7. MC Lyte-Ruffneck, I Go On
8. Artifacts-Cmon Wit Da Get Down
9. Caddilac Tah-Pov City Anthem
10. Ja Rule-Holla Holla, Clap Back
11. Nelly-Country Grammer, Pimp Juice
12. LL Cool J-How I'm Comin, 4,3,2,1 remix
13. Kris Kross-It's A Shame, Alright, I'm Real
14. Kurupt-Tha Streets Is A Mutha, Gimmewhatchagot
15. Kurupt and Snoop Dogg-Caught Up(Ride On)
16. Akinyele, Sadat X, Funkmaster Flex-Loud Hangover
17. Mic Geromino-Wherever You Are
18. Eazy E-Real Compton City G's, Only If You Want It
19. MC Ren-Mad Scientist
20. Above The Law-Call It What You Want, V.S.O.P., Black Superman, Kalifornia, Endonesia, Adventures Of
21. The Conscious Daughters-We Roll Deep, Gamers
22. Boss-Deeper, Run Catch And Kill
23. Bone Thugs And Harmony-Thuggish Ruggish Bone
24. Run DMC-Oooh Whatcha Gonna Do
25. The Coup-Dig It, Not Yet Free, Funk
26. Heather B-If Heads Only Knew, My Kinda Nigga with M.O.P.
27. Rah Digga-Imperial with Busta Rhymes
28. Whodini and Terminator X-It All Comes Down To Money
29. MC Hammer-You Can't Touch This, It's All Good, Pumps And A Bump
30. DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince-I Wanna Rock
31. Luke-Scarred, Cowards In Compton
32. 2 Live Crew-Pop That Coochie
33. Three 6 Mafia-Sippin On Some Syrup
34. Marky Mark-Good Vibrations
35. Geto Boys-Yes Yes Ya'll, G Code, Six Feet Deep
36. Ice Cube-Be True To The Game, Wicked, Pushin Weight, We Be Clubbin
37. Ice T-Gotta Lotta Love
38. Kool G Rap-Ill Street Blues
39. AZ-Sugar Hill, I'm Back
40. Lost Boys-The Yearn with Pete Rock, Love Peace And Nappiness
41. Jemini The Gifted One-Funk Soul Sensation
42. Dred Scott-Check My Vibe
43. Pete Rock and CL Smooth-Take You There
44. Doug E Fresh-Keep Rising To The Top, Iight
45. Little Vicious with Doug E Fresh-Freaks
46. Chaka Demus and Pliers-Murder She Wrote
47. Shaggy-Boombastic
48. Supercat-Ghetto Red Hot
49. PMD and Das EFX-Ruff, Rugged And Raw
50. Bell Biv Devoe-Poison, Above The Rim, Something In Your Eyes
51. R Kelly-Home Alone with Keith Murray, Gotham City, Bad Man, Ignition remix, Bump And Grind
52. Silk-It Had To Be You
53. Guy-Groove Me

I hope these videos aren't too many for you to post hahahahahahaha. That's a lot of videos. I would really appreciate it.

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Undiluted Karma, i also want you to post Paris's Days Of Old video, E-40, B-Legit, Richie Rich's Yay Deep video, MC Eiht's Hood Took Me Under, All For The Money, You Can't See Me, Automatic, The Hood Is Mine videos.

UncontrolledSubstans
09-18-2010, 03:12 PM
My alltime favorite:

TI264qcI2lo

This one is great aswell:

harOpfB1y7U

dad
09-18-2010, 03:22 PM
damn charles is that all you want is for him to post videos? fuck nigga, you post some too.

GSTYLE
09-18-2010, 03:41 PM
2pac - i aint mad at cha
Ice Cube - today was a good day
ice cube - true to the game
nelly - tip drill
notorious BIG - skys the limit
xzibit - what you see is what you get

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Here's a few more Undiluted Karma

Notorious Big-Dead Wrong
Puff Daddy-All About The Benjamins, Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
Baby and Clipse-What Happened To That Boy
Nas-The World Is Yours remix, Nas Is Like, Nastradamus, Made You Look, Thief's Theme

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Here's a couple more Undiluted Karma

New Edition-Hit Me Off
Boyz II Men-Uhh Ahh, It's So Hard To Say Goodbye
Jodeci-Let's Go Through The Motions

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Here's some more i wanna see Undiluted Karma and this is the last of them. Brace yourself because it's a lot. I hope you don't mind posting all of these and you should do it for me anyway since today is my birthday LOL. Watching these videos would be a birthday gift to me from you LOL.

1. Da Brat-Fa All Ya'll, That's What I'm Looking For
2. Shyne-Bad Boys
3. Boogie Down Productions-Love's Gonna Get Cha, Duck Down
4. The Eastsidaz-G'd Up
5. Raekwon and Ghostface Killah-Heaven And Hell
6. Brand Nubian-Hold On, Slow Down
7. Sauce Money-For My Hustlers, Orientation
8. Eric B and Rakim-I Ain't No Joke, Microphone Fiend, Don't Sweat The Technique
9. Jay Z-Hard Knock Life, Can I Get A, Do It Again, La La La from Bad Boys 2 soundtrack
10. All City-The Actual
11. The B.U.M.S.-Free My Mind, Take A Look Around
12. Ahmad-You Gotta Be
13. Jeru The Damaja-D Original, Come Clean, Ya Playin Yaself
14. David Banner and Little Flip-Like A Pimp
15. KRS One-Rappers R N Dainja, Ah Yeah, Step Into A World, 5 Boroughs
16. Channel Live-Mad Izm, Reprogram
17. Coolbreeze-Watch For The Hook
18. Pebbles-Mercedes Boy
19. Outkast-Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik, Player's Ball, The Whole World
20. Goodie Mob-Cell Therapy, Soul Food, Black Ice, Get Rich To This
21. Juvenile-In My Life, Bounce Back
22. 8Ball and MJG-Buck Bounce, You Don't Want Drama
23. Men Of Vizion-Housekeeper
24. L.S.G.-My Body
25. Brownstone-Grapevyne, 5 Miles To Empty
26. Rockwell and Michael Jackson-Somebody's Watching Me
27. Jermaine Jackson-Dynamite, Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin with Michael Jackson, Do What You Do
28. The Jacksons-Body
29. James JT Taylor-Baby I'm Back
30. Yo Yo and Gerald Levert-Same Old Thing
31. Monie Love-Full Term Lover from A Class Act soundtrack
32. Crystal Waters-Gypsy Woman(She's Homeless)
33. Midnight Star-No Parking On The Dance Floor, Curious, Headlines
34. Ralph Tresvant-Sensitivity
35. DMX-Where Da Hood At, Get It On The Floor, Who We Be, Get At Me Dog
36. The Roots-Proceed, Proceed II, Clones
37. Foxy Brown-I'll Be with Jay-Z, Big Bad Mama from How To Be A Player soundtrack
38. The Firm-Firm Biz
39. The Isley Brothers-Smooth Sailin, Spend The Night, What Would You Do
40. Big Shug-Crush
41. Levert-Baby I'm Ready, Just Coolin
42. Capone and Noreaga-T.O.N.Y.
43. Clipse-Grindin, When's The Last Time
44. Diamond D-Best Kept Secret, The Hiatus
45. The Pharcyde-4 Betta Or 4 Worse, Passin Me By, Otha Fish
46. Fatlip of The Pharcyde-What's Up Fatlip
47. De La Soul-Stakes Is High
48. En Vogue-Don't Go
49. Ray Luv, Mac Mall, Young Lay-All About My Fetti
50. Spice 1-Trigga Gots No Heart
51. Smooth-You Been Played from Menace II Society soundtrack, Strawberries
52. Total-Kissing You
53. Camron-What Means The World To You, Let Me Know, Oh Boy
54. The Diplomats-Gangsta Musik
55. Prodigy-Keep It Thoro
56. Ja Rule and Jennifer Lopez-I'm Real
57. Dana Dane-Rollin With Dana Dane, Record Jock
58. Bruce Springsteen-I'm On Fire
59. The Beatnuts-Off The Books
60. The Commodores-Take It From Me
61. Debarge-Share My World
62. Phil Collins-One More Night
63. Ginuwine-Pony
64. Aaliyah-Back And Forth
65. Earth Wind And Fire-Serpentine Fire, Boogie Wonderland, Thinking Of You
66. Angela Winbush-Angel, Treat You Rite
67. Shalamar-This Is For The Lover In You, Second Time Around
68. Howard Hewett-Show Me
69. James Ingram and Michael McDonald-Yah Mo Be There
70. Vanessa Williams-Save The Best For Last
71. Shyheim-On And On, Pass It Off, One's 4 Da Money
72. The Alkaholics-Damn
73. Benzino-Bootee
74. Master P-Bout Dat, Make Em Say Ughh
75. Wreckx N Effect-Wreckx Shop
76. Tru-I'm Bout It
77. Warren G-This DJ, What We Go Through
78. Cypress Hill-Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk, Insane In The Brain
79. Smoothe Da Hustler-Broken Language, My Brother My Ace
80. Trigger Tha Gambler-Bust
81. FU Schnickens-True FU Schnick
82. Twista and R Kelly-So Sexy
83. Kanye West-Can't Tell Me Nothin
84. Canibus-2nd Round Knockout
85. Jayo Felony, Method Man, DMX-Whatcha Gon Do
86. Gravediggaz-Nowhere To Run Nowhere To Hide
87. Ol Dirty Bastard-Brooklyn Zoo
88. DFC-Digga Bigga Ditch
89. Deion Sanders-Must Be The Money
90. Queen Latifah-Black Hand Side
91. Mack 10-Hoo Bangin
92. Coolio-Fantastic Voyage, Mama I'm In Love With A Gangsta, Ooh La La
93. Smif and Wessun-Let's Get It On, Won On Won, Spanish Harlem
94. Rob Base-It Takes Two
95. Ghostface Killah-Cherchez LaGhost
96. Busta Rhymes-Get Out
97. Leaders Of The New School-Classic Material
98. Tone Loc-Funky Cold Medina
99. Whodini-Funky Beat

BGS
09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
haha i love how undiluted karma just straight out ignored you hahaha come on just go on youtube and watch them yourself

CharlesJones
10-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I don't care that Undiluted Karma ignored me. I watched most of the videos i asked him to post for me on YouTube last weekend and the week before that. So that doesn't bother me. I was disappointed that there's some videos i wasn't able to find on YouTube. Are there any other websites that i can watch rap and r&b videos?

CharlesJones
10-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Much props to Tommy for posting a topic about this. Ever since Undiluted Karma posted me those videos i asked him for, i've been hooked watching rap videos every weekend LOL. I just got finished watching Shyne's Bad Boyz video. I love that video. A couple of hot girls in that video. I also just watched Caddilac Tah's Pov City Anthem video. I love that song. I can't believe he never came out with a album. He got skills. I'm glad somebody invented Youtube so people could watch music videos and listen to songs.