PDA

View Full Version : A big "Fuck You" shout out to Bizzy Bone

Mr. R&B
08-24-2010, 07:35 PM
For pulling that not touring with the rest of Bone shit.

check this shit...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.12044/title.bone-thugs-n-harmony-to-perform-e-1999-eternal-on-new-tour

BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY TO PERFORM "E.1999 ETERNAL" ON NEW TOUR

http://cdn.hiphopdx.com//images/news/album-e-1999-eternal.jpg

The top-selling group will revisit their acclaimed 1995 album featuring "Crossroads" on an upcoming national tour, as the latest in the popular trend.
Just over 15 years ago, Cleveland, Ohio's Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10990/title.bone-thugs-n-harmony-address-current-controversies) released their seminal E. 1999 Eternal on Eazy E's Ruthless Records. Backed by pioneering vocals and driven by emotional dedication single, "Crossroads," the album would debut at #1 on the Top 200, before going on to sell a reported four million US copies, and close to 10 worldwide. The group consisting of Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Wish Bone, Bizzy Bone and Flesh-N-Bone would go on to be nominated for a Grammy Award, only to lose to New Jersey's Naughty By Nature, who won the award for Poverty's Paradise.
It was announced this afternoon that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (without Bizzy Bone), will tour with their masterpiece album. The group will begin next month, and will take the stage with a live band.
The dates for the shows are as follows:

Wed-Sep-22 BOISE Knitting Factory
Thu-Sep-23 RENO Knitting Factory
Fri-Sep-24 SALT LAKE CITY In The Venue
Sat-Sep-25 ASPEN Belly Up
Sun-Sep-26 DENVER Gothic Theatre
Tue-Sep-28 DES MOINES Val Air Ballroom
Wed-Sep-29 MINNEAPOLIS First Ave.
Thu-Sep-30 MILWAUKEE Eagles/Rave
Fri-Oct-01 CHICAGO Congress Theatre
Sat-Oct-02 DETROIT St. Andrews
Sun-Oct-03 COLUMBUS Newport Music Hall
Mon-Oct-04 BLOOMINGTON Bluebird
Tue-Oct-05 CLEVELAND HOB
Wed-Oct-06 MADISON Majestic Theatre
Thu-Oct-07 KANSAS CITY Harrah's
Fri-Oct-08 OXFORD, OH Brick Street
Sat-Oct-09 PITTSBURGH, PA Mr. Smalls Theatre
Sun-Oct-10 NEW YORK BB Kings
Tue-Oct-12 NORFOLK,. VA NorVa
Wed-Oct-13 WASHINGTON DC 9:30 Club
Thu-Oct-14 RICHMOND Hat Factory
Fri-Oct-15 SOUTH CAROLINA Music Farm
Sat-Oct-16 ORLANDO Firestone
Sun-Oct-17 FT. LAUDERDALE, FL Revolution
Tue-Oct-19 ST PETERSBERG State Theatre
Wed-Oct-20 ATLANTA Masquerade
Thu-Oct-21 WEST MELBOURNE, FL Levelz Night Club
Fri-Oct-22 GAINESVILLE The Venue
Sat-Oct-23 MOBILE Sol Kitchen
Sun-Oct-24 NEW ORLEANS House of Blues
Tue-Oct-26 HOUSTON HOB
Wed-Oct-27 DALLAS HOB
Thu-Oct-28 TULSA, OK Cain's Ballroom
Fri-Oct-29 AUSTIN La Zona Rosa
Sat-Oct-30 ALBUQUERQUE Sunshine Theater

MORE DATES TO BE ADDED

Earlier this year, the group - with estranged member Bizzy, released Uni5: The World's Enemy (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/album-reviews/id.1429/title.bone-thugs-n-harmony-uni5-the-worlds-enemy), their first release with Warner Brothers/Asylum Records.

"Fri-Oct-22 GAINESVILLE The Venue"

^ OK, here's where the fuck you comes in to play.

I live in Gainesville, FL and know this place well.

It's very rare that a group as dope as Bone Thugs-N-Harmony comes to a shithole like this city.

Without Bizzy on stage, I have virtually no interest in being there.

Especially if he won't be there to perform his many classic verses from E.1999 Eternal.

food for thought
08-24-2010, 07:40 PM
what a faggit move. bizzy is back to acting like a little hoe again apparently.

on a side note, i love dudes solo joint on resurrection One Night Stand.

im thinking on dwelling into his solo work or that bone brothers shit. can the bone fans in here recommed something?

Lacey bone where u at bro?

kingaaronz
08-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Heaven'z Movie is the shit. after that i heard it goes down a heap of notches album by album. Also Thug Mentality 1999 is the shit.

Mr. R&B
08-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Heaven'z Movie, The Gift & Alpha And Omega are all great Bizzy Bone solo albums.

Everything after that I'm not really familiar with.

food for thought
08-24-2010, 08:30 PM
^thanks yall, check reps.

im bout to check em out in a few minutes.

so wats bizzy reason for acting like a fag?

Mr. R&B
08-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Not really sure, probably lingering tension and ego clashing from the last time he was ousted.

I'm sure there's a lot of behind the scenes shit that we as fans aren't privy to.

But from an outsiders perspective it seems like Bizzy's on some diva shit.

I mean who wouldn't want to see all five members performing this masterpiece in it's entirety?

I'd give my left nut to see that.

But with out BB, what's the point?

He was the star of that album, shit he's the star of almost every Bone album.

Then Krayzie, then Flesh, then Layzie, Wish is just kinda there (lol).

At least that's my personal rating of the group's members, I'm sure others would have a differing view.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-24-2010, 09:59 PM
same reason as always, money. He can get more money doing his own thing, so he does.

But a e99eternal tour without bizzy is totally pointless really.

Food, idk what to tell you, theres so much, and nearly all of it is in different styles, you just have to search thru his shit yaself bro, idk if u like his sing flow, his rapid flow, his flip flop flow, his 90s rnb flow, his early aggresive flow, his even earlier faces of death flow, his emotional shit, his high pitched singing shit, his weed shit, his alcoholic shit, his pcp shit, his paranoid shit, his ressurection style, his aow style, his e99 style, TOO much

Mcthuggin99
08-24-2010, 10:23 PM
i see they're coming to milwaukee. when they came last year, i didnt go because they were saying that bizzy wasnt going to be there. the next morning i see pics of all 5 on stage i was like FUCK!!!

but yeah bizzy was asking for a lot of money so they told him not to go on tour with them. i dont think bone even made that much money for that tour since it was just a promotional tour

and bizzy aint even in the group anymore. he did an update and he was like "whats up its bizzy bone formerly of bone thugs n harmony"

Mr. R&B
08-24-2010, 11:10 PM
^ Jeez, as much I love Bizzy's contributions to Bone and some of his solo work,I gotta say, he comes off like a complete dick.

Has anybody here ever met the dude?

Like, had a convo with him after a show or something?

djskillz
08-24-2010, 11:17 PM
I saw this coming. Bizzy goes through his little mood swings from time to time.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-24-2010, 11:37 PM
not mood swings, bizzys always the same, always been the same, and is the most intelligent of the group, which is why he refuses to get screwed out of his money, and makes the same contract mistakes as they made before.

TSA
08-25-2010, 12:20 AM
LOL what money? all these fuckers have been doing is flopping since the beginning of the century

then i found out bizzy had solo work...lmao!
bone is good but in 2010 the only ppl that listen to them are 29yr old white bitches with black kids.

Mcthuggin99
08-25-2010, 02:09 AM
Has anybody here ever met the dude?

Like, had a convo with him after a show or something?
some dude on a bone website said that last night he was security for one of bizzy's shows and he was with him the whole night. he said bizzy is one cool motherfucker. talked to him like they were good friends and hung out after the concert.

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm about to get started listening to Bizzy's stuff now, about damn time:)
Starting with "The Gift"

peace

Mr. R&B
08-25-2010, 12:17 PM
^ Have you heard Heaven'z Movie?

If not you should check it, it's his best solo album IMO.

Mcthuggin99
08-25-2010, 12:35 PM
The Gift and Heavenz Movie are very close. both of them have many great tracks

im still waiting on the original Heavenz Movie to drop. the one that Johnny J did. Bizzy gave Johnny J's family permission to release it but i havent heard anything about it

DUMBO
08-25-2010, 04:13 PM
well his name is bizzy...maybe he's just...oh forget it.

Mr. R&B
08-25-2010, 05:56 PM
im still waiting on the original Heavenz Movie to drop. the one that Johnny J did. Bizzy gave Johnny J's family permission to release it but i havent heard anything about it

That would be crazy.

Is there a tracklist for that version floating around the net?

I was unaware of it until now.

The Jizzah
08-25-2010, 08:41 PM
^It's suppose to be 13 tracks.

hide1998
08-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Not really sure, probably lingering tension and ego clashing from the last time he was ousted.

I'm sure there's a lot of behind the scenes shit that we as fans aren't privy to.

But from an outsiders perspective it seems like Bizzy's on some diva shit.

I mean who wouldn't want to see all five members performing this masterpiece in it's entirety?

I'd give my left nut to see that.

But with out BB, what's the point?

He was the star of that album, shit he's the star of almost every Bone album.

Then Krayzie, then Flesh, then Layzie, Wish is just kinda there (lol).

At least that's my personal rating of the group's members, I'm sure others would have a differing view.

Definitely, as history has basically proven that Krayzie Bone is easily the most consistent member of the entire group. Bizzy is dope, but hasn't proven he can hold down ANY track like Krayzie Bone has. And if you take into account solo work...it's not even close anymore.

Mcthuggin99
08-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Bizzy killed it in E. 1999. hell, they all did. but when it comes to solos, Krayzie is the most consistent. TM1999, Thug On Da Line, Gemini, The Fixtapes. all dope

sure bizzy drops like 3 album every year, but they're all hit or miss.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 12:25 PM
I meant that on Bone's group albums Bizzy is usually the one I check for the most.

As far as solo work goes, Krayzie is definitely the most consistent.

I'd like another Flesh-N-Bone solo album, hope he's working on one.

I honestly don't care if Wish ever drops a solo lol.

Unless he were to go back to that E. 1999 dark style shit, with some heavy Piano driven U-Neek beats.

I still might go to the show, on the off chance that I might be able to meet them before or after their performance.

They might get a little tipsy in the club before they hit the stage, I'd love to converse with at least one of 'em.

But I wouldn't be on some overzealous Stan shit.

Mcthuggin99
08-26-2010, 04:35 PM
yeah Flesh is working on his album. its called Blaze Of Glory or something like that.

this girl that went to the show here in milwaukee said that she took her godson and Wish liked him and brought him up on stage and took them and a few other fans back to the hotel to talk and chill. in the end he gave her godson $100

food for thought
08-26-2010, 06:15 PM
this dude bizzy was on that comedy central show tosh.o a couple days ago

any yall catch that?

djskillz
08-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Yea that was from awhile back. The one where they help the old white rapper make some new material?

food for thought
08-26-2010, 06:19 PM
ZzdJB0I7eWo

ahaha i just dount this shitg looking for a clip of that comedy central show

food for thought
08-26-2010, 06:20 PM
@djskillz yea

racist randy
08-26-2010, 06:28 PM
what a faggit move. bizzy is back to acting like a little hoe again apparently.

on a side note, i love dudes solo joint on resurrection One Night Stand.

im thinking on dwelling into his solo work or that bone brothers shit. can the bone fans in here recommed something?

Lacey bone where u at bro?
One Night Stand is my shit

Undiluted Karma
08-26-2010, 06:32 PM
/v/SSp6aCS_KRg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSp6aCS_KRg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This vid is hilarious

"Im going to want to KILL someone" hahaha

Krayzie is like come here lil nigga, in that voice lmao

bizzy is quite the character.

djskillz
08-26-2010, 06:36 PM
One Night stand is one of my favorites off the album. Probably one of my favorite Bizzy tracks in general.

Mcthuggin99
08-26-2010, 06:51 PM
one of my favorite Bizzy tracks is Weedman

0x6xiXW17fU

food for thought
08-26-2010, 06:55 PM
his joint on next friday is straight heat rocks too.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Man I gotta find my copy of Resurrection.

Flesh killed shit on that album.

Mcthuggin99
08-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Man I gotta find my copy of Resurrection.

Flesh killed shit on that album.
hell yeah he made up forl his absences on that album

i gotta rebuy Creepin On Ah Come Up. other than that, i got all the bone group albums other than Strength And Loyalty