PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard Shifter & Crew (Wu-Fam)?

MissleR245
10-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I've heard a couple of joints from this cat and his crew and was wondering are they official killa beez? My opinion is they got a couple of nice tracks and remind me of the original killa bee flow. They need to hook up with J-Ronin and the elements joint or iron sheik. Criticism : Step your flow up, Step your game up, Be yourself, and definitely get off the net and spread. Be active in the hip hop industry and represent. Overall the crew is an 8 out of 10.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
no i dont have a contract with rza or any wu label so im not affiliated in anyway,however i know a few wu affiliated mc's and network with em

also thanx for listening and yea,i do this outside the net,so yea,more progress to come..

peace

MissleR245
10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
no i dont have a contract with rza or any wu label so im not affiliated in anyway,however i know a few wu affiliated mc's and network with em

also thanx for listening and yea,i do this outside the net,so yea,more progress to come..

peace well that's what's really good then. Your crew could have some fire for the industry. Graveyard Shifter alone is better then a great majority of emcees out right now. I say this because in order to keep genuine hip hop alive we need to support & promote lyricism in this form and move from the shadows of mainstream hip hop and or underground hip hop because even underground hip hop cats don't respect wu influenced flows or just Wu-fam in general. Just keep doin your thang....Much Respect

Create
10-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Whoe ~!!!!!

Protection
10-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Who's got some audios to listen?

Jeru
10-11-2005, 08:19 AM
I'm part of Grave's crew :yes:

The 7th
10-11-2005, 11:04 AM
where can we get to hear ya shit. where can we buy it?

arcane
10-11-2005, 12:31 PM
^^^Peep his threads in the audio lounge - you can check out some audio and drop feedback there...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2005, 01:49 PM
thanx for the support yo..

means alot

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2005, 01:59 PM
YOU CAN FIND SOME AUDIO HERE

http://www.myspace.com/10938155

The 7th
10-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Yo grave, you got any albums out? seen some cover art for a cd or 2 infact you were supposed to drop or have dropped, hit me man, i want to hear that shit if it is out indeed, if not why? i'm sure u can get them out at chambermusic?

DONGOD GODDON
10-12-2005, 10:06 AM
+ he is black
- fists of the white lotos are better and even they donīt get a deal

graveyardshifter canīt get any higher in the game cause he lied to the god.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2005, 01:40 PM
^^^lmao...you mad cause im not on raekwons nuts like you...fuck you and your rae shrine fanatism

yo 7th,imma hit you up

peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2005, 02:11 PM
+ he is black

and whats this homo shit about "he is black",get that shit outta here hommie,offcourse im black but so what?? seriously man,get me outta ya raekwon sexual fantasies

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-12-2005, 06:39 PM
:lmao: i did not see this thread...naw GNC ain't wu fam LOL but we comin hard ya'll gonna see some shit real soon......:satisfy: |) :yes: }:|

be very quiet, we are huntin wabbits....

LORD ZERO
10-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Muthafuckin Right My Nigga, Gnc 4 Life, And Tzu, Imma Come Up W/ Sig Like Yours Soon Lmao, Im In The Searching Process........while In School Lol

Ms_sexy
10-12-2005, 07:35 PM
+ he is black

get of gravey's dick you numb nut:loser:

DONGOD GODDON
10-12-2005, 07:56 PM
u lied grave and thatīs it. peace

DONGOD GODDON
10-12-2005, 08:02 PM
and i meant blacks have much more chances to become wu affiliate than whites... except cilvaringz... they must all had a bad day on some crack cocain mushrooms lsd weed crystal all n together now as they made this decision ... and YES! i want to get banned

LORD ZERO
10-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Wow........someones A Hatin Fucka Arent They........lol

LORD ZERO
10-12-2005, 09:35 PM
and i meant blacks have much more chances to become wu affiliate than whites... except cilvaringz... they must all had a bad day on some crack cocain mushrooms lsd weed crystal all n together now as they made this decision ... and YES! i want to get banned
SINCE WHEN DID SKILLZ AND KNOWLEDGE HAVE RACE BARRIERS? ESPECIALLY IN A HUGE GROUP SUCH AS THE WU.....LISTEN TO URSELF, AND IT AINT JUST CILVARINGZ, U FORGETTIN REMEDY TOO NUMBNUTZ

36chambers
10-12-2005, 09:36 PM
and YES! i want to get banned
Have a nice life then.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2005, 09:41 PM
then you're prolly the most ignorant piece of dogshit ive met,skills talk,not color,if you dope ,u dope,black or white...

seriously,you are begging for a serious ass kicking rae groupie boy

kiss my black ass

Create
10-12-2005, 09:42 PM
race plays a big part in everything

dispite these ignorant kids they do have points

rza would choose a black emcee over a white emcee anyday

MissleR245
10-13-2005, 02:20 AM
It kills me when Caucasian/white people try to act like hip hop music does not suppose to have boundaries and or barriers technically speaking hip hop is originally a black people development which became a multicultural foundation in which any ethnicity can become apart of it. There are many areas of hip hop in which Caucasian/white people can become apart of hip hop from breakdancing to producing music. Rapping has predominantly stayed to it's roots of having and or wanting black rappers because truthfully it is a art that belongs to black people that have grown to choose and accept rappers they feel can relate to them as black people in urban society. Rapping is underground, Rapping is hood and there are only black people predominantly in American black neighborhoods. A lot of cats on the internet and people who like wu are from Europe and other countries and want to start rappin which will be hard for you to do since you not from where we from and you are Caucasian. Even Eminem never really got accepted truthfully. It will be very hard for black people to relate to you as a white rapper and as soon as you attempt to make money from a art form started by black people they will begin to get very, very, very angry.

SHRAP
10-13-2005, 02:57 AM
yeah since white rappers invariably have not experienced any of the things black rappers rap about |(

im white and i relate more to black rappers than any white rapper ive ever heard... so if i start rapping black fans will not relate to me because i am white even though i rap about a lot of the same topics? +)

hollywoodrealty
10-13-2005, 04:25 AM
IM SORRY MISSLE, ONE THING U DONT REOLIZE, IS EUROPE IS MORE HOOD THEN AMERICA, U SHOULD SEE SOME OF TE TOWNS, GHOSTFACE TALKEN ABOUT HAVING ROACHES IN HIS CEREAL, WELL ATLEAST HE HAD CEREAL, MOFO'S IN RUSSIA IN THE 80'S WERE WAITING IN LINES FOR SOME STAIL ASS DIRTY BREAD, THERE ARE STILL TOWNS IN ROMANIA WHERE MOTHERFUCKERS DONT EVEN HAVE EKLECTRICITY. i LIVE IN MIAMI WHERE U ARE ALWAYS 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM TE HOOD NO MATTER HOW RICH OR POOR U ARE, BUT THAT SHIT ISNT A FACTOR ANYMORE, WHERE U FROM AND HOW U GREW UP DONT MEAN SHIT, IF U ARE LYRICALLY TALENTED, U CAN MAKE IT NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT U ARE. rAP SHOULDNT BE A BLACK AND WHITE THING, RAP IS MUSIC, AND MUSIC IS ABOUT CULTURE, AND ALL CULTURES HAVE TO BE MIXED IN, MUSIC IS THE ONLY WAY U CAN UNIFY A DUDE FROM TSWEDEN AND SOME DUDE FROM QUEENZ, THE RACE THING IS DYING OUT, ARTIST REOLIZE THAT PEOPLE ARE MORE DIVERSE NOW, WU TANG SPENDS MORE TIME TOURING IN EUROPE THEN THEY DO HERE, U CANT USE THE RACE SHIT ANYMORE, RAP MUSIC IS STARTING TO SEE ONE COLOR, AND ONE COLOR ONLY, AND THAT COLOR IS GREEN.

MissleR245
10-13-2005, 07:17 AM
IM SORRY MISSLE, ONE THING U DONT REOLIZE, IS EUROPE IS MORE HOOD THEN AMERICA, U SHOULD SEE SOME OF TE TOWNS, GHOSTFACE TALKEN ABOUT HAVING ROACHES IN HIS CEREAL, WELL ATLEAST HE HAD CEREAL, MOFO'S IN RUSSIA IN THE 80'S WERE WAITING IN LINES FOR SOME STAIL ASS DIRTY BREAD, THERE ARE STILL TOWNS IN ROMANIA WHERE MOTHERFUCKERS DONT EVEN HAVE EKLECTRICITY. i LIVE IN MIAMI WHERE U ARE ALWAYS 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM TE HOOD NO MATTER HOW RICH OR POOR U ARE, BUT THAT SHIT ISNT A FACTOR ANYMORE, WHERE U FROM AND HOW U GREW UP DONT MEAN SHIT, IF U ARE LYRICALLY TALENTED, U CAN MAKE IT NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT U ARE. rAP SHOULDNT BE A BLACK AND WHITE THING, RAP IS MUSIC, AND MUSIC IS ABOUT CULTURE, AND ALL CULTURES HAVE TO BE MIXED IN, MUSIC IS THE ONLY WAY U CAN UNIFY A DUDE FROM TSWEDEN AND SOME DUDE FROM QUEENZ, THE RACE THING IS DYING OUT, ARTIST REOLIZE THAT PEOPLE ARE MORE DIVERSE NOW, WU TANG SPENDS MORE TIME TOURING IN EUROPE THEN THEY DO HERE, U CANT USE THE RACE SHIT ANYMORE, RAP MUSIC IS STARTING TO SEE ONE COLOR, AND ONE COLOR ONLY, AND THAT COLOR IS GREEN. Dude you can save this one. What you stated is the white rapper dream and the view point on a rapper being white has not subsided and never will. Black people in America can give a shit less about how "hard knock life" is for people in other countries. We don't live there so Americans in general don't care. Black people in america predominantly don't see any white cultures by ethnic division for white people they see them as one race of people. Black and white people in America in a large scale don't get along because we live in two different social form of Americas so when white people try to get into black media they feel as if you are invading there space of what they produced. Rappers from America tour Europe including Wu-Tang because citizens of foreign countries are the biggest spenders for hip hop music and you guys actually support the true form of hip hop. We don't, we bootleg and download predominantly. Touring in other countries is about money and there appreciation for hip hop period.

I know about Romania, Yogoslavia, Serbia, Albania , basically all of eastern europe so you not tellin me nothin new}:T and the struggle there is rough also but we talkin about rappin not hip hop. Hip hop is for everybody but rappin has it's red tape and stuck to it's roots. Hip Hop for other countries has evolved into them rappin in there own language, in there own country, which is all fine and dandy because hip hop is for your interpretation but it won't work here because of heavy accents but you might get away with it if you "black"(i.e SAS Diplomats). Just Americans view hip hop differently on a mainstream level not your white soundclick rapper or hip hop enthusiast.:dududu:}:|

MissleR245
10-13-2005, 07:37 AM
yeah since white rappers invariably have not experienced any of the things black rappers rap about |(

im white and i relate more to black rappers than any white rapper ive ever heard... so if i start rapping black fans will not relate to me because i am white even though i rap about a lot of the same topics? +) Sorry bub but you may have experienced what black people go through everyday}:| but that's not the point we are talking about you rapping about it. YOU CAN'T RAP about it and get accepted off the strength because rapping is originally our way of expressing it. What don't you understand it does not work like that. Rap music and hip hop is a bond for "black people" meaning I can say "I understand what that rapper is talking about", "I know about those chicken head hoes", "Yipe I know exactly what street he talkin about I cop eats from there everyday on 47th street" Certain Caucasian rappers slip by because black people choose to accept them if they feel they are real and if they not trying to be black but rap and talk about what they know. (i.e Paul Wall, Eminem, Lil White) Eminem got rich from white people majorly, Paul Wall makes money from black people and white people. You see the difference it's all about location. Down south is more receptive if you from down south, plus you are plugged with cats in the streets who can plug you into the right places and put you into the right light. Remedy didn't get far because he could not find his angle to market himself because he is considered white to black people not Jewish and plus he did make music black people felt they could relate to as he spoke about his cultural struggles. Do you get it now?? It's not that hard to understand./(

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2005, 12:24 PM
great discussion

Robert
10-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Everyone saying how rap is the black mans/womans language or whatever, and whites cant rep it and be accepted by blacks. All I'd say to that what about blues music? That was the original music of the repressed and marginalised black people of America. Now look at it. Its lost its meaning to black people and white people are the ones buying the albums and making the music. Could hip hop, rap head down a similar path?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-13-2005, 01:40 PM
how did this turn into a race thread

Don't matter if your black or white, whether your dope on the mic is all that counts. The rest is just peeps getting caught up in the bullshit. Black people started rock, blues, jazz and just about all the other morden genre. Stop the bullshit!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Sorry bub but you may have experienced what black people go through everyday}:| but that's not the point we are talking about you rapping about it. YOU CAN'T RAP about it and get accepted off the strength because rapping is originally our way of expressing it. What don't you understand it does not work like that. Rap music and hip hop is a bond for "black people" meaning I can say "I understand what that rapper is talking about", "I know about those chicken head hoes", "Yipe I know exactly what street he talkin about I cop eats from there everyday on 47th street" Certain Caucasian rappers slip by because black people choose to accept them if they feel they are real and if they not trying to be black but rap and talk about what they know. (i.e Paul Wall, Eminem, Lil White) Eminem got rich from white people majorly, Paul Wall makes money from black people and white people. You see the difference it's all about location. Down south is more receptive if you from down south, plus you are plugged with cats in the streets who can plug you into the right places and put you into the right light. Remedy didn't get far because he could not find his angle to market himself because he is considered white to black people not Jewish and plus he did make music black people felt they could relate to as he spoke about his cultural struggles. Do you get it now?? It's not that hard to understand./(
Sorry mate, it is white kiddies that has made rap blow up. White kids want to listen to black rappers.

MissleR245
10-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Sorry mate, it is white kiddies that has made rap blow up. White kids want to listen to black rappers.
That's just what I said....:(W

Oookkk...Let's get back to this being a Graveyard Shifter thread please:mexico:

A Graveyard I see you got alot of people in your crew. You need to give us a run down of the crews, the emcees, and the producers and where some of the members hail from. What's really good? Run it down, bro:)

Ms_sexy
10-13-2005, 07:50 PM
that will be a long list,he heads 4 other crews while being a gnc member

cd
10-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Don't know how this turned into a racial threead and I'm sure most of the posts are utterly assinine, but about this Graveyard Shifter, he sucks and you need to get off his nuts. Man can't spit for shit. And he's a closet ice fisher extraodanaire, something he's trying to hide from the black community.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-13-2005, 07:59 PM
that will be a long list,he heads 4 other crews while being a gnc member
is that really you in the your sig?

10-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Don't know how this turned into a racial threead and I'm sure most of the posts are utterly assinine, but about this Graveyard Shifter, he sucks and you need to get off his nuts. Man can't spit for shit. And he's a closet ice fisher extraodanaire, something he's trying to hide from the black community.
man the haters on here are extraordinarily funny :lmao:

i love it when people get mad because they envy you

LORD ZERO
10-13-2005, 09:09 PM
man the haters on here are extraordinarily funny :lmao:

i love it when people get mad because they envy you
CO-SIGN

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2005, 09:10 PM
is that really you in the your sig?
yup

its her

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2005, 09:11 PM
hahahaha my main man CD...where you been hiding ya ass....lmao

sarcasm inc in the house lol

10-13-2005, 09:12 PM
am i missing sumthin? lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2005, 09:15 PM
yes sir

me and CD go wayy back...he loves to say shit like that lol...

yo CD..go to general chat..im sure theres something thats gonna crack you up....check that sex thread lol

peace

MissleR245
10-13-2005, 09:44 PM
yes sir

me and CD go wayy back...he loves to say shit like that lol...

yo CD..go to general chat..im sure theres something thats gonna crack you up....check that sex thread lol

peace well yo boy picked the wrong time to be sarcastic}:T....he sounds like a closet hater to me and a double balls mouth nut jaw juggler

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2005, 09:46 PM
lol trust me...

he is cool as fuck..
Cd is prolly the coolest cat on here lol

MissleR245
10-14-2005, 02:28 AM
lol trust me...

he is cool as fuck..
Cd is prolly the coolest cat on here lol
Just messin around:beer:

SHRAP
10-14-2005, 02:42 AM
Sorry bub but you may have experienced what black people go through everyday}:| but that's not the point we are talking about you rapping about it. YOU CAN'T RAP about it and get accepted off the strength because rapping is originally our way of expressing it. What don't you understand it does not work like that. Rap music and hip hop is a bond for "black people" meaning I can say "I understand what that rapper is talking about", "I know about those chicken head hoes", "Yipe I know exactly what street he talkin about I cop eats from there everyday on 47th street" Certain Caucasian rappers slip by because black people choose to accept them if they feel they are real and if they not trying to be black but rap and talk about what they know. (i.e Paul Wall, Eminem, Lil White) Eminem got rich from white people majorly, Paul Wall makes money from black people and white people. You see the difference it's all about location. Down south is more receptive if you from down south, plus you are plugged with cats in the streets who can plug you into the right places and put you into the right light. Remedy didn't get far because he could not find his angle to market himself because he is considered white to black people not Jewish and plus he did make music black people felt they could relate to as he spoke about his cultural struggles. Do you get it now?? It's not that hard to understand./(
im not talkin about racial issues im talkin about other social issues... poverty and shit like that... damn kid your post made some sense but its like youre tryin to read me through a kaleidoscope or some shyt. what white rapper do you know didnt rap about what he knows? excluding vanilla ice who was a total fraud and still managed to move shitloads of albums to white and black people.

there are a lot of b-rad's out there but i dont think any of them have actually managed to record an album. shit sometimes you can spot them just from their appearance. but frauds come in all colours why single out white people?

SHRAP
10-14-2005, 02:44 AM
well rap blowing up is what fucked the game up in the first place.

but i still dont understand what this missle kid is goin at me about.

MissleR245
10-14-2005, 03:06 AM
im not talkin about racial issues im talkin about other social issues... poverty and shit like that... damn kid your post made some sense but its like youre tryin to read me through a kaleidoscope or some shyt. what white rapper do you know didnt rap about what he knows? excluding vanilla ice who was a total fraud and still managed to move shitloads of albums to white and black people.

there are a lot of b-rad's out there but i dont think any of them have actually managed to record an album. shit sometimes you can spot them just from their appearance. but frauds come in all colours why single out white people?
Naw man, the topic of being white came up through another guy comment but it's pretty much like that with all other races who are not viewed as black but even though they stand a better chance in the game. It's messed up but it's a ton of other options in hip hop that are more visually receptive like breakdancin, taggin, producin, and then you can step up and say well I'm gonna try the rap thing now because I got enough street cred. It just will take longer to build up and you got to be respected by the right people in the industry. I'm speakin on steppin into mainstream now. It's all good, I don't want to offend anybody but it's a harsh valley in hip hop for everybody, bro. (i.e Wutang, Conscious Rap, Neo-Soul,etc.)

SHRAP
10-14-2005, 03:26 AM
Naw man, the topic of being white came up through another guy comment but it's pretty much like that with all other races who are not viewed as black but even though they stand a better chance in the game. It's messed up but it's a ton of other options in hip hop that are more visually receptive like breakdancin, taggin, producin, and then you can step up and say well I'm gonna try the rap thing now because I got enough street cred. It just will take longer to build up and you got to be respected by the right people in the industry. I'm speakin on steppin into mainstream now. It's all good, I don't want to offend anybody but it's a harsh valley in hip hop for everybody, bro. (i.e Wutang, Conscious Rap, Neo-Soul,etc.)
yeah that made sense.

i got interest in producing but no technical experience. u put me behind the boards and my brain is gonna take a shyt. rapping is nothing, just by listening to music the concepts of lyrics and flow become apparent and they can only become sharpened through practice. thats the thing though, rapping is nothing so rappers are dime a dozen. breaking into the mainstream is really about who you know and who knows you, thats apparent.

i understood the original post made in response to that idiot 100% it just seemed like we didnt see eye to eye on the concept of white and black rappers sharing similar topics in their rhymes. sure ive been called racial slurs but i know it doesnt compare to the racism some black rappers rap about. i wasnt talking about that, im talking about things like being down and out, gettin fucked by the law, bein hungry, doin some ignant shit, and the flipside, the good things.

if u can relate to the music who gives a shit about the colour of the rapper... but personally ive not yet heard a white rapper that has been able to rap about things i can relate to in a way that i feel.

hey maybe this is because ive never heard these white rappers i can relate to cuz they are off on a soundclick in a time long long ago in a galaxy far far away since nobody accepted em or something

arggg deep thinking hurts my brain

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-14-2005, 11:23 AM
lol i know white rappers that would murk that whole industry lyrically if they ever blew up...trust me..ive heard white rappers that have blown me tha fuck away but labels be fronting on em cause they got that crack which the industry is running from

cd
10-14-2005, 02:21 PM
yea Crisp I read that thread. LOL.....I know what you're saying, funny shit. I perused a little bit of the site since it's like Noah's flood out here, and I thought that it couldn't get any more dumbed down than it was, but somehow it actually did. Which amazes me....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2005, 02:12 AM
haha

Big Risk
10-15-2005, 09:40 AM
grave's music is ill. Fist of the White lotus is ILL as fuck too. I want to talk to Joey again man, been a LONG time.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2005, 11:28 PM
thanx fam

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2005, 11:36 PM
u lied grave and thatīs it. peace
faggot..get a life before i get bubba to skullm rape you you son of a bitch

spikomatix
10-16-2005, 08:16 AM
man this black and white shit is dead as fuck.

this neva gonna end?

and if wu is singin more blacks then whites..i would do same (man listen to gravediggaz to know why..) man then this start of russia and no bread thread..i know wassup there my girl can talk hours bout that shit..but still wtf is this releated to some rappers singed on the WU?

i would not wonder if the whole gravy cypha is killabee tomorrow..

peace

Cdigi crack the fuckin planet..

Cheech Da WildKard
10-16-2005, 08:18 AM
Gravey spit that crack

10-16-2005, 08:26 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=372722&songID=2974922 (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=372722&songID=2974922)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-16-2005, 10:09 AM
p.e.a.c.e. yall

thanx for showin luv ma peeps