PDA

View Full Version : Time to chop the headz off the insanse clown fat pig posse

Tony Bandana
08-25-2010, 08:40 PM
no offense Skampoo ONGH. lol havent been here for a while for you that dont know me , im Tony Bandana ..for those that do whats up fam long time .

im fuckin pissed ...so fuckin pissed. Method Man was at a show and someone in the Insanse Fat Pig I Kbow Truck Drivers That Have More Class Then These Grubs Posse.

Dissed Meth And Dissed The Wu . I Need Cover Cause Im Going In Like We Did thisis50.com like when GzA dropped Paper Plates and find these stinky fucks and bring it too them like never before.

links here,

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/method-man-to-sue-those

heres Insane Clowns Posse Thoughts on Mef and Wu

Bubba the love sponge - ICP interview 19 Aug 2010 - 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktyPa7hdG4s
not on my clock ....im ready to slay these fuckin pieces of shit. find a board , find me something and i say we attack like never before ,

TB

DUMBO
08-25-2010, 08:46 PM
instead of going in, why don't you go out and enjoy a local park or recreational facility in your jurisdiction?

Tony Bandana
08-25-2010, 08:50 PM
who the fuck are you? shut the fuck up dumbo..take your boyfriend to the park ..your not cut out for my business punk mutherfucker

Tony Bandana
08-25-2010, 08:54 PM
you an insance clown posse fan Dumbo..with a wack fuckin name like that you sound like in the group. stay clear Dumbo , and dont let me catch you giving candy to little kids in your van Dumbo . lol .

Dumbo the Clown

haha . for fuck sakes.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 12:24 AM
He's right. We should mobilize and ride on anyone who likes middle aged men in clown costumes pretend to rap...

The faggots. and pedos and shit. Jeffry Dahmer shit

food for thought
08-26-2010, 12:52 AM
instead of going in, why don't you go out and enjoy a local park or recreational facility in your jurisdiction?

ahahahahhahahah

lol'd irl.

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 04:27 AM
He's right. We should mobilize and ride on anyone who likes middle aged men in clown costumes pretend to rap...

thx you dude....listen there was a day 50 Cent just spoke on GzA and Wu and this board went ballistic. The corp made accounts for everyone and we swarmed that board so much it made some hip hop board news page.

Wu Tang Killer Beez Take Over ThisIs50.com

Now we got a piece of shit fan throws a bottle at Meths face , then goes on radio and say "were talking wu tang hardcore hip hop here...i thought he was harder then that"

first off i didnt know wu tang were gangster, i thought they were lyrical artists. And ontop of that , they fucking sued the biggest gangster of all...Eminem lol

listen if this board done gone soft...looking at the bullshit threads im reading here..

then fuck it.

you guys are ok with this? then ive been gone way to long.

im not here to talk about what girl would you bang and all this bullshit i see .

i know truck drivers that have more class then the fat clown fucks. there muic is wack and it seems they think there the howard sterns of ..well whatever the fuck they are.

it funny..on facebook dont seem like people are taking this lighty . matter of fact ICP fans are loving this

i say fuck that,.

but looks like shits changed around here.

i

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 04:30 AM

thx you dude....listen there was a day 50 Cent just spoke on GzA and Wu and this board went ballistic. The corp made accounts for everyone and we swarmed that board so much it made some hip hop board news page.

Wu Tang Killer Beez Take Over ThisIs50.com

Now we got a piece of shit fan throws a bottle at Meths face , then goes on radio and say "were talking wu tang hardcore hip hop here...i thought he was harder then that, how gangster is sueing somebody"

first off i didnt know wu tang were gangster, i thought they were lyrical artists. And ontop of that , they fucking sued the biggest gangster of all...Eminem lol

listen if this board done gone soft...looking at the bullshit threads im reading here..

then fuck it.

you guys are ok with this? then ive been gone way to long.

im not here to talk about what girl would you bang and all this bullshit i see .

i know truck drivers that have more class then the fat clown fucks. there muic is wack and it seems they think there the howard sterns of ..well whatever the fuck they are.

it funny..on facebook dont seem like people are taking this lighty . matter of fact ICP fans are loving this

i say fuck that,.

but looks like shits changed around here. and food for thought did that really make you laugh or are you that ezily ammused.

take Dumbo for a walk in the park...maybe the food you got for him to swallow isnt everybodys business. keep that shit to yourselfs

:)

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Jovan Rodriguez August 25 at 12:17am Report
let me know if u really decide 2... kill em ive been wanting 2 do tat......

^^^^

Robert
08-26-2010, 04:43 AM
Ongh!

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 04:51 AM
Ongh!

ONGH. what up Robert longtime..

Robert
08-26-2010, 05:17 AM
How are you Mr. Bandana? I agree with your idea, but we need more people for the struggle.

FatherSl!me
08-26-2010, 09:25 AM
You fags need a life. Fuck ICP & fuck the WU.

Frank Sobotka
08-26-2010, 09:35 AM
That's like beating the shit out of some handicapped people.
Wait, that is beating the shit out of handicapped people.

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 09:45 AM
How are you Mr. Bandana? I agree with your idea, but we need more people for the struggle.

im good bro thx....untill i just read the 2 posts after you.

obviously shits got out of hand since ive been gone. i came here to unite amongst the corp not to clean up the board of newbies talking hard

but hey i can multitask.

im gonna say this once nice...after i get done with ICP . Ill have anyone on here that i dont know posting on www.bowwow.com

i can promise you that.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-26-2010, 09:53 AM
http://img.uphaa.com/uploads/374/art_of_laughter2.jpg

ongh.

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 10:02 AM
or those who been here since 2003 that still cut and paste with transformers in their avatar.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 10:46 AM
HAha you didn't realize I was making fun of you...

Clown Possey is gay shit but lol

50 is dope though. He just creates drama for dramas sake to sell records. GZA was serious, I doubt 50 meant anything. He knows GZA shits on him in every way except sales. He's just saying outrageous shit to sell records.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 12:58 PM
This thread is an abomination.

SL33
08-26-2010, 02:13 PM
shoutout to Tony B.

welcome back

Wh0am3ye?
08-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Maybe that rumored rae and Em track will be an ICP diss?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Wh0am3ye?
08-26-2010, 02:42 PM
http://budtoker69.tripod.com/images/violent_j.jpg

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 03:06 PM
HAha you didn't realize I was making fun of you...

Clown Possey is gay shit but lol

50 is dope though. He just creates drama for dramas sake to sell records. GZA was serious, I doubt 50 meant anything. He knows GZA shits on him in every way except sales. He's just saying outrageous shit to sell records.

yeah i should never trust a dude that has the words head and boy in their name.

Poppa Diddles.

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 03:08 PM
shoutout to Tony B.

welcome back

SL33 what up jigga...what the fuck is going on around here? you know these haters , cause they obviously dont know me.

they actually dont have a clue. one dude says fuck Wu postes here. another says get a life i dont think ive been here over a year...and now theres some fuckface that like to give head to boys and actually thinks hes funny??? no really

Tony Bandana
08-26-2010, 03:38 PM
thx God i dont have to get you woman to go to war respond to you bitchmade mutherfuckers anymore .. this just came threw from a message from an ICP fan on facebook

bigviolentj- I'm sorry about the lack of sweet tweets latley. I spoke to Method Man last night and were all good. 100 percent respect

BUT..i will be back soon and when i do....the real clowns here that ill be honest. i dont fuckin like you

when you see an ATTN: thread and your name is called out.

bring your A Game.

im just gonna leave it at that. im gonna clean this shit up real quick . quicker then your momma on my dick

Tony B. :)

Undiluted Karma
08-26-2010, 05:07 PM
or those who been here since 2003 that still cut and paste with transformers in their avatar.

That's a Cyberman from Doctor Who motherfocka

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 09:35 PM
thx God i dont have to get you woman to go to war respond to you bitchmade mutherfuckers anymore .. this just came threw from a message from an ICP fan on facebook

bigviolentj- I'm sorry about the lack of sweet tweets latley. I spoke to Method Man last night and were all good. 100 percent respect

BUT..i will be back soon and when i do....the real clowns here that ill be honest. i dont fuckin like you

when you see an ATTN: thread and your name is called out.

bring your A Game.

im just gonna leave it at that. im gonna clean this shit up real quick . quicker then your momma on my dick

Tony B. :)

Faggot

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Is it gay if you fuck a dude in the urethra? I feel like that level of skill must be straight.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-26-2010, 10:04 PM
I was actually wondering whatever happened to tony bandana. I'm gad he's well. no homo

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Is it gay if you fuck a dude in the urethra? I feel like that level of skill must be straight.

it's probably more like Shaolin Kung-Fu mastery at that point, so it cancels out the gay.

And it's probably an activity they engage in, seeing as how it ain't no bitches at the Temple.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 10:20 PM
http://rule34-images.paheal.net/9621cd956279293dd4b03e73c60c4005/185018%20-%20Clay_Bailey%20Omi%20Raimundo_Pedrosa%20Tezuka99 8%20Xiaolin_Showdown.jpg

*shudder*

FatherSl!me
08-27-2010, 07:58 AM
Wu tang sucks

KERZO
12-10-2011, 04:59 AM
Oooonnnggghhhh!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Wu tang sucks

Why are you here nigga?

SKAMPOE
12-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Hes here for thE male on male actiOn the corp usually delivers

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2011, 07:40 PM
yeah i should never trust a dude that has the words head and boy in their name.

Poppa Diddles.

lol