PDA

View Full Version : If You Don't Have Dental Insurance, Check This Company Out

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 11:28 AM
The company is called 1Dental and i was looking at their website yesterday because i need some dental insurance. Their start up fee is $27.50 and after that, you pay $7.50 a month. I need a root canal done soon and i would have to pay $308 instead of $600 i would have to pay because of the dental insurance my job has. With having 1Dental, i would also only have to pay $34 for having my teeth cleaned. That's not bad at all. I was gonna have a dentist appointment this Saturday and i was gonna have to pay $600 but i said to myself i'm gonna wait until i get some dental insurance because $600 is too much. I had to pay $600 last time i went to the dentist because i had some root canal work done on the left side of my mouth. Now i need root canal work done on the right side of my mouth.

ALCATRAZ
08-26-2010, 12:55 PM
tooth pain is some of the worst pain ever... i remember when i didnt have dental insurance i was a mad baby lolz... then when i got dental insurance i went to the dentist for the first time in like a decade and he danced on my gums with all types of razors and blades and what have you... now ima happy baby lolz