PDA

View Full Version : So that cabby got his throat slit....

snapple
08-26-2010, 07:39 PM
yea.....things are getting pretty ugly.......

its a damn shame =(

the hatred is just gonna snowball

DeeBlock
08-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Yup, for being muslim.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-26-2010, 08:19 PM
if u had never made that hate filled thread talking about 'fucking that mosque' all over the internet last week maybe this would never of happened, snapple.

Take responsibilty for your own behavoir once in a while you cunt.

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2010, 08:20 PM
i'm kinda glad, not that he died but it just exposes that violence is not exclusive to radical islam. thats been the main argument from the nutjobs, "islam is a religion of violence"

well there you go...

check two
08-26-2010, 08:25 PM
How come that dude isn't being charged for first degree attempted murder?

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 08:25 PM
I hope it wasn't Cappadonna.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-26-2010, 08:32 PM
It was just a filthy Muslim, stop crying.

DeeBlock
08-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Irony, it is said the guy who did the stabbing was part of a group that promotes unity amongst different religions.

:?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-26-2010, 09:58 PM
this is a horrible crime that makes all americans look like assholes.

Hmmm, makes you wonder if it is exactly what whomever planned on building the mosque WANTED to happen...DUN DUN DUN!

Christian, Jew, Muslim...when you're an extremist, you're a dick.

Yall better grab your shanks cause the Holy War is about to pop off

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Quick hide your women! The Crusades about to pop off!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l07e5j3qwN1qbwffyo1_400.jpg
http://www.cinecon.com/bigstory/orlandobloomint_435.jpg
http://www.moviemobsters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/tits-or-gtfo.jpg
http://bitcast-a.v1.iad1.bitgravity.com/digitaldesire/bp-content/fhg/legacy/photo_gals/2004/gal-1024-jpg/0001.jpg

theheavens
08-26-2010, 10:18 PM

theo van gogh got what he deserved

Undiluted Karma
08-27-2010, 12:59 PM
i'm kinda glad, not that he died but it just exposes that violence is not exclusive to radical islam. thats been the main argument from the nutjobs, "islam is a religion of violence"

well there you go...

Anyone who thinks Islam is a religion of violence is:

1)A retard
2)Needs to read a history book or website. Vatican Church, anyone?

Undiluted Karma
08-27-2010, 01:01 PM
^smh

08-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Anyone who thinks Islam is a religion of violence is:

1)A retard
2)Needs to read a history book or website. Vatican Church, anyone?

EVERY religion is a religion of violence, especially when you use extremists as an example.

Everyone who acts like Islam is immune to this is clearly showing their own bias. Just as one who said the same of Judaism or Christianity is also a bigot.

ALL religions are essentially the same, and all have the same inherent flaws not necessarily in the tenants, but in their self-righteousness and exclusivity as practiced.

When you try to elevate one above another you are helping to perpetuate the problem

Undiluted Karma
08-27-2010, 01:12 PM
EVERY religion is a religion of violence, especially when you use extremists as an example.

Everyone who acts like Islam is immune to this is clearly showing their own bias. Just as one who said the same of Judaism or Christianity is also a bigot.

ALL religions are essentially the same, and all have the same inherent flaws not necessarily in the tenants, but in their self-righteousness and exclusivity as practiced.

When you try to elevate one above another you are helping to perpetuate the problem

Yeah I agree every religion has experienced violence in various contexts, shoulda made it more obvious but I was just illustrating(since its a more relevant religion in the modern day Islam debate) about how Christianity was/is prone to violence too.

Religions have flaws in their texts, but the blame lies alot more in the behaviour of people as people have consistently used religion as a tool of gaining and keeping power and wealth and all other agendas

08-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh, trust me, I blame people entirely. I don't think any religions were created for sinister purposes.

But sinister people can manipulate them for sinister purposes

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2010, 01:26 PM
ya`ll can laugh but us Jesus nigga`s will get the last laugh.

cutn' heads
08-27-2010, 01:27 PM
im an infidel...

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 01:27 PM
if a muslim killed a redneck you'd all be glorifying it and saying the muslim had good cause.

This could have all been avoided if they didn't want to build a mosque right there.

Like I said earlier, its antagonistic and should surprise no one its going to end bad for the towel heads because they are hugely outnumbered in the West.

They need to back the fuck up before they get smacked the fuck up yet again. Just stay in the desert.

The twin towers was the worst mistake they could have made cuz now they are a target.

Undiluted Karma
08-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Oh, trust me, I blame people entirely. I don't think any religions were created for sinister purposes.

But sinister people can manipulate them for sinister purposes

You never know about some religions large or small , they could have been created for sinister purposes. Religion is a tool that can be used to easily manipulate people or turn them into blind faith.

cutn' heads
08-27-2010, 01:36 PM
religion has run its course as a useful tool for mankind. back in the day, when we had no real answers for anything, religion served to ease our fears of the unknown and provide people with a peice of mind. today, it's quite clear that religion is unnessecary. answers are abundant. google is god...

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 01:49 PM
'religion' and belief in the supernatural has existed as long as mankind. Monotheism is just one form, but it is an extreme form of belief through faith.

so its basically making people believe an extraordinary story of life without any evidence. Just because prophets wrote books centuries ago.

its crazy when you break it down, and when you do the history and the math and you look at the places these religions were born out of and the people who started them, it makes sense at the time WHY they would start a movement.

But to me, anybody who is an extreme follower of religion is a very stubburn dedicated person.

So for all people who claim to be a religion to be grouped into extremism is retarded. I wwent to catholic school, but most of us didnt become extremists. Only a select few do. Only a select few personalities types are extreme.

So whether or not there is religion, there will always be extreme people. You are not going to change that, or at least I have no idea how you would.

IrOnMaN
08-27-2010, 03:00 PM
if a muslim killed a redneck you'd all be glorifying it and saying the muslim had good cause.

This could have all been avoided if they didn't want to build a mosque right there.

Like I said earlier, its antagonistic and should surprise no one its going to end bad for the towel heads because they are hugely outnumbered in the West.

They need to back the fuck up before they get smacked the fuck up yet again. Just stay in the desert.

The twin towers was the worst mistake they could have made cuz now they are a target.

Don't you think that's a bit harsh?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 03:43 PM
It is a bit harsh but its a harsh world.

Really it should be evil people versus rational people, but everyone has these allegiances to certain groups and that divides us further.

Its chaos.

America is better off without muslims though. I understand the whole land of the free bullshit, but it really is just symbolic BS.

Muslims will bring nothing but trouble, chaos. If they were just arabs, or iraqis it would be fine. But because of this allegiance to ALLAH or GOD, it just makes them undesirable and a hassle.

But what do i care, there aren't very many around me, I mean i dont come into contact with muslims on a daily basis. Its probably either Jew or Christian but most likely people who dont practice but identify with one cuz thats how they were raised.

DUMBO
08-27-2010, 11:02 PM
I live around lots of muslims and they don't act any different, generally, than anyone else. I guess its easy to be a hater if you don't know any of the ppl you hate. For the hater, the hated is an abstract, one-dimensional character (not even human tbh).

Haters have difficulty dealing with complexity that's why they apply simple stereotypes to organize the world. Hate is a very primitive emotion. The irony is that most racial supremacist haters never realize how much their mode of reasoning in based in primitive thought.

How could they? They're primitives with little capacity for self-reflection.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 11:23 PM
You can call it primitive or you can call it pure.

Hate might be the simplest emotion. It is easy to cause and it has a simple objective. To destroy the offending object. In that way its at the core of what makes us human. I don't think animals hate. I think they kill out of hunger not malice. Hatred is a human reaction. Some of the more intelligent animals seek out vengeance but vengeance is not always out of hate. Vengeance is more out of sadness.

DeeBlock
08-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Am I the only person who notices that the anger and hatred is mostly expressed by white non-muslims toward dark muslims?

Could this Islaam talk just be a cover to express racist beliefs?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Maybe I just want to exterminate the Jews? Maybe I'm trolling and you're taking it seriously for no reason.

And God damn, people neg rep me for the dumbest shit. Does no one realize that my "serious" posts are usually not my opinion or are just drawn out straight faced sarcasm?

Golly.

DeeBlock
08-28-2010, 12:15 AM
I was referring to the whole 'mosque controversy', the atmosphere in NY around it, and how it could possibly be related to the stabbing.

I was not referring to wucorp members posts.

DUMBO
08-28-2010, 07:17 AM
You can call it primitive or you can call it pure.

Hate might be the simplest emotion. It is easy to cause and it has a simple objective. To destroy the offending object. In that way its at the core of what makes us human. I don't think animals hate. I think they kill out of hunger not malice. Hatred is a human reaction. Some of the more intelligent animals seek out vengeance but vengeance is not always out of hate. Vengeance is more out of sadness.

You are right that hate is about destroying the offending object. The point I am making is that the offending object is simplified in order to go ahead with the extermination. Simplifying objects - including simplifying complex phenomena (people, events, complex conditions like poverty and unemployment) is not a sign of human intelligence but rather human weakness.

If we agree that humans are capable of sophisticated reasoning, than we can aspire to understand complex things rather than following our most primitive instincts.

It is a matter of reason over instincts. This was what the enlightenment was about. Racial supremacists are pre-enlightenment thinkers: parochial, tribal and unreasonable.

Citing animal behaviour only lowers the bar. Why not raise the bar?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 07:32 AM
Am I the only person who notices that the anger and hatred is mostly expressed by white non-muslims toward dark muslims?

Could this Islaam talk just be a cover to express racist beliefs?

well lets face it, the jihadists, who are devout mulsims, or at least claim to be, are aiming there anger toward white Americans.

So white Americans should be offended by that.

I see alot of anger expressed by both sides.

Lets face it, you are safer as a Muslim in America than you are as a white American in the Middle East.

So who is the real hater and the real savage?

Look at this region, and look at that one.

People, especiallly American liberals, love to knit pick the US while turning a blind eye toward anything that goes on in the Mid East.

Its not alot of people, just the angry haters

Rame
08-28-2010, 07:36 AM

So everyone who voices their opinion and makes a movie about it should be killed?

I know you don't mean that though, you're just mad at iove's comment.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 07:58 AM
right... you got extremists cutting peoples heads off, slitting cab drivers throats and small minded morons impuning whole nations.

My original point was, build the mosque somewhere else if it is going to be this much of a problem. And apparently it's a problem.

If people want to blame white people than so be it, but white people did the majority of the building of the U.S., they are the numerical majority, they basically run the country, so their opinion is going to be the loudest and it's going to be the one taken into consideration the most.

That is fact anywhere you go.

Whether or not this mosque/cultural center was a ploy to make white Americans react badly, look badly or just irritate an already irrated region, I don't know.

But it seems to me that this place could serve its purpose very well somwhere less volatile.

That would be the rational thing to do.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-28-2010, 08:03 AM
That fat fuck was done a favour. He's fucking 72 little muslim virgins in theheavens now.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrTxUduQTok0wOEhK1K41aOBXnst1EX foxDDWTbkvyVj8eEgo&t=1&usg=__lKeCIIdQhgi-I5XGU0dQ1HlVrg4=

Clan Destine
08-28-2010, 10:16 AM
right... you got extremists cutting peoples heads off, slitting cab drivers throats and small minded morons impuning whole nations.

My original point was, build the mosque somewhere else if it is going to be this much of a problem. And apparently it's a problem.

But why is it a problem? Is there something inherently wrong with a Mosque versus a Church?

Firstly, let me say its not even a Mosque anyway, and its not even AT ground zero.

Secondly, if the 'Mosque' goes somewhere else, you're basically saying the majority's opinion should be effective even if its wrong and ignorant. You're also ignoring the root cause of a problem and asking a group of people to be inconvenienced because you don't want to address the real issue.

If people want to blame white people than so be it, but white people did the majority of the building of the U.S., they are the numerical majority, they basically run the country, so their opinion is going to be the loudest and it's going to be the one taken into consideration the most. That is fact anywhere you go.

So what you're saying basically here is white people are the majority, they have the power and the influence and you just have to accommodate them even if they're being irrational. America was built on the backs of many peoples, it was built on back of black slaves, and the deluge of immigrant workers around the world, especially in New York.

But all that is stupid, because you're white or black today it doesn't mean you took part of the burden of your ancestors. It doesn't mean you have more say or less say because of what someone in the past with the same skin color as you did. You're here now and should be judged by what you do in this life.

It's not about blaming white people, but blaming ignorant people, and intolerant people. About blaming and criticizing the specific individual for the views they hold, or if its a group of people who are identified by these views, then criticizing that group.

Whether or not this mosque/cultural center was a ploy to make white Americans react badly, look badly or just irritate an already irrated region, I don't know.

Classic. Way to absolve yourself from a volatile opinion, by putting, 'I don't know' at the end there. If you don't know and don't have any evidence, then don't bring it up.

But it seems to me that this place could serve its purpose very well somwhere less volatile.

That would be the rational thing to do.

You're acting like these people are building a 'mosque' on top of a volcano and that it's only their fault because a volcano is inanimate and can only do what it does. The thing is, its people and their views who are the problem, who are the volcano. Your'e asking one group to be flexible and another group to not be, when the former group has every right to do what they want and the latter has no coercive power to change that.

DUMBO
08-28-2010, 10:35 AM

and yet you are unwilling to apply this logic to US foreign policy. you don't give a fuck about public opinion in or outside the US then.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Hey, all I'm saying is that if you didn't have relatives that died in 9/11 than you really don't have much of a say.

It's easy for you to say, just build it, you have no emotional attachment.

I think it should be up to the people of NYC, and they obviously are vehemently agains this.

Like I said, the people building it should be sensitive to this huge event in New York and US history and realize they are being highly insensitive, moreso than the people who are against it because the people against it suffered from the deaths of over 2,000 New Yorkers.

YOur the one asking New YOrkers to be flexible. Thats the whole problem.

The building of the mosque is the antagonistic action...If they just realized people of NY and the victims don't want it there, they would look better.

But they don't care about the suffering that occured in that vicinity obviously, and thats why people are so up in arms.

And yes, democracy is all about majority. Our voting system is all about some form of majority (in 99 percent of cases).

WHat YOU are doing is turning this into a whole blaming groups type of liberal agenda when its not that.

Nobody is blaming Muslims or Islam.

It seems to me that the people who want to build it don't care about the 9-11 victims or their families.

And certain people are turning this into a whites vs. non whites thing because thats what American liberals use as a tool to attempt to slander their opposition and sway public opinion.

But the fact remains, the families of the VICTIMS and the VICTIMS themselves of those terrorist attacks should have the most say in whether or not they want something like that there.

I wonder if the roles were reversed if you would feel the same way, or if you just have a certain agenda.

It is not rational to build this building in that area. Bottom line. It's not even built yet and look at the problems it has caused.

BUILD IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. Save everyone a headache. That area is hallowed ground now. It will be a hotbed if you put that building there.

Its a bad idea.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 10:41 AM
and yet you are unwilling to apply this logic to US foreign policy. you don't give a fuck about public opinion in or outside the US then.

US foreign policy has nothing to do with this. This is a New York issue above all else and an issue for the victims to decide.

And they have voiced their displeasure. And the city of New York as well as the people wanting to build that building should be more sensitive to one of the biggest tragedies in American history.

If people outside of New York think they should just build this place on hallowed ground, then they don't care about American opinion.

You can go back and forth but you don't see the Japanese doing anything like this near Pearl Harbor.

Why not? Because they are respectful.

There are no American monuments in Nagasaki or Hiroshima.

I would assume rational Muslims are probably against this seeing the trouble its already causing.

DUMBO
08-28-2010, 01:53 PM
dude there are american military bases all over the world including guatanamo - on the same island where the gov't tried to overthrow a sovereign gov't. the world is full of examples.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-28-2010, 01:57 PM
But what do the victims and family/friends of the 911 victims have to do with any of that? It's not their fault what the US army do.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-28-2010, 02:22 PM
You are right that hate is about destroying the offending object. The point I am making is that the offending object is simplified in order to go ahead with the extermination. Simplifying objects - including simplifying complex phenomena (people, events, complex conditions like poverty and unemployment) is not a sign of human intelligence but rather human weakness.

If we agree that humans are capable of sophisticated reasoning, than we can aspire to understand complex things rather than following our most primitive instincts.

It is a matter of reason over instincts. This was what the enlightenment was about. Racial supremacists are pre-enlightenment thinkers: parochial, tribal and unreasonable.

Citing animal behaviour only lowers the bar. Why not raise the bar?

I just don't think humans as a species can get over their instincts. Reason is not something all people have. I am usually able to look at both sides of an argument. That's an advantage over a lot of people. However it makes me indecisive because I can't make the choices. So I end up picking with my gut instinct. If its wrong its wrong. If it works good. But going with my gut is rather primitive even if it usually works. I'm usually right when I just make a choice without thinking about it. The more I think the more I undermine my judgement.

Thinking is a dangerous thing. I'd argue thinking without acting is worse then acting without thinking. Look at Hamlet. Laertes acts without thinking and Hamlet thinks without acting. Laertes dies like a man and Hamlet dies like an idiot.

DUMBO
08-28-2010, 02:34 PM
But what do the victims and family/friends of the 911 victims have to do with any of that? It's not their fault what the US army do.

and regular joe muslims are not at fault for what a small number of wingnuts did.

DUMBO
08-28-2010, 02:36 PM
I just don't think humans as a species can get over their instincts. Reason is not something all people have. I am usually able to look at both sides of an argument. That's an advantage over a lot of people. However it makes me indecisive because I can't make the choices. So I end up picking with my gut instinct. If its wrong its wrong. If it works good. But going with my gut is rather primitive even if it usually works. I'm usually right when I just make a choice without thinking about it. The more I think the more I undermine my judgement.

Thinking is a dangerous thing. I'd argue thinking without acting is worse then acting without thinking. Look at Hamlet. Laertes acts without thinking and Hamlet thinks without acting. Laertes dies like a man and Hamlet dies like an idiot.

What are you talking about? Humans repress our instincts all the time. It's hard but it's obviously possible, and often ideal.

Undiluted Karma
08-28-2010, 02:49 PM
and regular joe muslims are not at fault for what a small number of wingnuts did.

Truth.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Another fallacy. That's just like the 'no mosque before there's a synagogue in Mecca' argument. Completely unrelated. The majority of people in NY don't want a mosque so near GZ, building it anyway is just a big fuck you to the people who take offence to it. People who lost their family and friends that day. These people have nothing to do with soldiers on foreign ground doing what they do.

I'm sort of done with this whole debate 'cause I simply can't be bothered to give a fuck anymore. No one here is going to be convinced by anything I'll say, so I'll just leave at this.

DUMBO
08-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Another fallacy. That's just like the 'no mosque before there's a synagogue in Mecca' argument. Completely unrelated. The majority of people in NY don't want a mosque so near GZ, building it anyway is just a big fuck you to the people who take offence to it. People who lost their family and friends that day. These people have nothing to do with soldiers on foreign ground doing what they do.

I'm sort of done with this whole debate 'cause I simply can't be bothered to give a fuck anymore. No one here is going to be convinced by anything I'll say, so I'll just leave at this.

ok

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 06:12 PM

Exactly. its hallowed ground and anything put there should have the approval of the victims and New York residents. Most of whom oppose it.

Its not their fault, but they can stop the building of this cultural center because its insensitive to the victims. That is their fault. They are being selfish. Thousands died in horrific attacks.

But you seem to sweep this under the rug like 'Big Deal'

It's a huge fuck you to the people by the people that want to build there. It's a slap in the face of New York.

Like, 'We don't give a fuck what happened, if you don't let us build our building on your hallowed ground where thousands died, than you are intolerent and a bigot'

Give me a break.

Like I said, if the shoe was on the other foot, most of the people for it would would be vehemently opposed.

DUMBO
08-29-2010, 08:08 AM
why should regular joe muslims stop the building of the cultural center? It's not their fault. 9/11 is not their fault. They are just like you... probably have an opinion either way about world events but no power beyond that.

Uncle Steezo
08-29-2010, 11:54 AM
the families of 9/11 victims support the center being built, so i guess your arguments are no longer valid.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 11:57 AM
You both hate white people. That is why you support it.

I don't support it not because they are Muslim, but because it is causing nothing but problems.

That is the difference between our opinions.

Mine is motivated by benevolency, both of yours by hatred and bigotry.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-29-2010, 12:11 PM
the families of 9/11 victims support the center being built, so i guess your arguments are no longer valid.Well, I'll take back what I said. Build the thing. Build it as close as possible to Ground Zero or at the very least place two minarets on it suspiciously shaped like middle fingers facing GZ. Name it the Jihad Tower and invite as many angry imams preaching hate and destruction of the western civilisation. That's what these idiots deserve.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 12:14 PM
haha...If Gavin says so its GOTTA be true

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 01:00 PM
What are you talking about? Humans repress our instincts all the time. It's hard but it's obviously possible, and often ideal.

How is it ideal to suppress yourself? That's the sort of bullshit that keeps gay people as second class citizens. Our primal urges are more useful then any of this enlightened stuff. You need to use your primal urges to guide your higher thinking.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:06 PM
haha...If Gavin says so its GOTTA be true

it is true, you dumb fuck. log-off and turn on your tv.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:12 PM
The argument that "the majority of the people dont want it" is stupid as fuck.

If we made decisions according to what the majority want, all the time, we'd still be fighting for basic civil rights and black and women wouldnt be allowed to vote and thats a fact.

sometimes, the intellectual and moral leaders need to step in to drown out the large number of close-minded dumb ass people and their opinions that dont mean shit but hate and intolerance.

eat a dick, you faggit.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 01:14 PM
The argument that "the majority of the people dont want it" is stupid as fuck.

If we made decisions according to what the majority want, all the time, we'd still be fighting for basic civil rights and black and women wouldnt be allowed to vote and thats a fact.

sometimes, the intellectual and moral leaders need to step in to drown out the large number of close-minded dumb ass people and their opinions that dont mean shit but hate and intolerance.

eat a dick, you faggit.

So you're admitting you hate democracy and support fascism. Do you want fries with that?

Professor Poopsnagle
08-29-2010, 01:21 PM
So you're admitting you hate democracy and support fascism. Do you want fries with that?
Touché

Not a strong argument. Also...

The rally-goers, including many 9/11 families and first responders, stood in the rain for nearly two hours to hear extraordinary speeches and to form a “citizen army” to launch the American Reclamation Movement, a new civil and human rights initiative to stand up for all we cherish: our liberty, our system of justice, our sense of equality of all men and women under the law.
Speakers included:
· Tim Brown, firefighter who was on the scene at 9/11 and lost 93 friends, head of The Bravest
· Andy Sullivan, Blue Collar Corner, creator of the Hardhat Pledge not to build the Ground Zero Mosque
· Dr. Herbert London, president of the Hudson Institute and resident of the Ground Zero neighborhood
· Debra Burlingame, from 9/11 Families for a Safe and Strong America and Keep America Safe
· Beth Gilinsky, Coalition to Honor Ground Zero and Women United International
· Simon Deng, former Slave of Islam and leader of Sudan Freedom Walk
· City Councilman Dan Halloran, who lost a nephew in the 9/11 attacks
· Shera Samson, singer/songwriter of protest music sang her original song “Just Pretend That You Don’t Know”
· Tony LoBianco, actor
· Robert Lawrence, attorney
· Frank Gaffney, Center for Security Policy
· Stuart Kaufman, director, Alliance for Interfaith Resistance and a member of the Patriot Guard. Stuart was one of the bikers who rode from Shanksville to the Pentagon to Ground Zero
· James Lafferty of the Virginia anti-Shariah Task Force
· Tenor Daniel Rodriguez, “the singing cop”, sang “God Bless the USA”, “You Will Not Walk Alone”, and “God Bless America”
· Laurie Cardoza-Moore, president, Proclaiming Justice to the Nations, who is fighting the Tennessee mosque
· Andrea Lafferty, Traditional Values Coalition
· Bruce Blakeman: Bruce lost his nephew, a US Army Veteran and a Court Officer who was rescuing victims from tower 2 when it collapsed
· Tom Trento, Florida Security Council
· Trey Parker sang his original song about stopping the Ground Zero Mosque.
The Coalition to Honor Ground Zero organized this event with the participation and endorsement of The Bravest; 9/11 Families for a Safe and Strong America; Blue Collar Corner; Women United International; Center for Security Policy; Stop Shariah Now; ACT! For America and ACT! Manhattan; Congress on Racial Equality; Alliance for Interfaith Resistance; Human Rights Coalition Against Radical Islam; Sudan Freedom Walk; Proclaim Justice to the Nations, Dr. Herbert London of the Hudson Institute; North Country Patriots; Victory Baptist Church of the Bronx; Lori Lowenthal Marcus, Z Street; Florida Security Council; The Peace through Strength Institute; Free the First Amendment Committee; V-USA – Veterans United to Save America; New York City Firefighters Hockey Team; Christians and Jews United for Israel; and many other organizations and leaders, as well as local residents living in the Ground Zero area.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:23 PM

^address me when u go through puberty and enhance your thought process to a normal adult human being.

Mumm Ra
08-29-2010, 01:23 PM
How is it ideal to suppress yourself? That's the sort of bullshit that keeps gay people as second class citizens. Our primal urges are more useful then any of this enlightened stuff. You need to use your primal urges to guide your higher thinking.
lmao wtf
actually u should be using your higher thinking to de/reprogram your primal urges to work on a higher level
i see people who use their primal urges to guide their thinking askin me for change on the street all the time

Professor Poopsnagle
08-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Stop posting until you can stop being a filthy nigger person. G'day, FFT.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:28 PM
oohh you think im offended when u call me a nigger, you pedophile faggit?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 01:31 PM
lmao wtf
actually u should be using your higher thinking to de/reprogram your primal urges to work on a higher level
i see people who use their primal urges to guide their thinking askin me for change on the street all the time

No we should try to find a balance. We need to remember that there are three parts to a person. Mind, Body, Soul. The Mind is our rational mind. The body is our physical. The soul is our source of primal emotion. You need all three to be healthy to be a superior man. You need to know your limitations and work within them. You can't ignore any of these needs if you want to do well. If you want to be a philosopher you need to balance exercise of the mind and body and take care of yourself.

Mumm Ra
08-29-2010, 01:44 PM
that all looks mighty fine on my computer screen but none of it means anything lol
"We need to remember that there are three parts to a person..."
ORLY?
"The Mind is our rational mind. The body is our physical. The soul is our source of primal emotion"
uh huh
when was this proven?
i swear you just say things to make yourself feel good
finding a balance between primal urges and higher thinking is like finding a balance between cocaine and eating healthy

you dont balance an alcohol addiction you deprogram that shit

Professor Poopsnagle
08-29-2010, 01:45 PM
oohh you think im offended when u call me a nigger, you pedophile faggit?
Yeah, I hoped it would offend you, because you were given a choice to be a reasonable black man, but you choose to be a nigger instead.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1d652801.jpg?t=1283107533

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:50 PM
ahahaha shut the fuck pedophile faggot.

you are the scum of the earth.

lol @ thinking i care about anything u say youre stupid as fuck too

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 01:56 PM
We were having a civil discussion until the white hating bigots came in and started making fun of all the people who died during 9/11.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:56 PM
and lol @ "reasonable black man"

yea, youre not a racist piece of shit bro!!

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Benny Fubu, this site didn't know of bigotry until you signed up.

And even then thats not as bad as your treason against your native urethratrea

food for thought
08-29-2010, 01:58 PM
dickytooch and iove, the two racist pieces of shit on wu tang corp supporting this nonsense says all it can about the issue.

08-29-2010, 01:59 PM
food for thought, do you think your whole "fuck everyone who doesn't think exactly like me" argument for everything is effective in educating or swaying people with opposing views?

It would seem like you do most of your causes a disservice by taking a worthwhile cause and then giving it a hateful, extremist, bigoted slant. You can't rally against bigotry and hatred when you yourself have some pretty hateful and bigoted views.

You're like Bizarro Tooch, except you actually believe the hate that you type

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 01:59 PM
dickytooch and iove, the two racist pieces of shit on wu tang corp supporting this nonsense says all it can about the issue.

I support sensitivity towards the victims of the biggest terror attack in U.S. history.

What exactly do you support? the opposite of that?

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:00 PM
im thinking the old man, the pedohile, and the young idiot need to be put on ignore.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:02 PM
im thinking the old man, the pedohile, and the young idiot need to be put on ignore.

I'm thinking you can't handle that you found out you were an insensitive bigot so you have to ignore benevolent posters.

Plus I shot an 86 today which is better than your life. My fairways in regulation was sick.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:04 PM
food for thought, do you think your whole "fuck everyone who doesn't think exactly like me" argument for everything is effective in educating or swaying people with opposing views?

It would seem like you do most of your causes a disservice by taking a worthwhile cause and then giving it a hateful, extremist, bigoted slant. You can't rally against bigotry and hatred when you yourself have some pretty hateful and bigoted views.

You're like Bizarro Tooch, except you actually believe the hate that you type

ahahahah O SHIT dan has made his appearance

i remember one time your bff nickytooch neg repped me for posting your picture

four of your people are the representation of earths scum on wu corp and it has been proven time and gain.

eat a dick bruh.

you call me a extremesit cause i say fuck you and your intolrance.

i think ill keep supporting the oppressed against you bigots.

fuck you and have a nice day bo.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm thinking you can't handle that you found out you were an insensitive bigot so you have to ignore benevolent posters.

Plus I shot an 86 today which is better than your life. My fairways in regulation was sick.

lol 18,000 posts and people hate your guts bro check your red rep dick

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:08 PM
so you admit that regardless of the situation, you automatically support the person with less money.

thank you for finally admitting that principle and benevolence does not play a role in your decision making.

Thats the first step toward admitting you are a bigot.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:09 PM
lol 18,000 posts and people hate your guts bro check your red rep dick

Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure I could win a wu corp popularity contest against you.

My red dick is the result of calling skampoe fat, pandemic an oreo, and proving you wrong time and again.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:11 PM
wtf?

a person with less money isnt automatically the oppressed, you stupid fuck.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:13 PM
you have 18,000 posts in general chat.

and prolly 16,000 of those you called somebody a nigger.

yea im sure youre real popular here.

now im done replying to you and influencing your old ass posting on the corp all day and having no life.

ahahahah O SHIT dan has made his appearance

i remember one time your bff nickytooch neg repped me for posting your picture

four of your people are the representation of earths scum on wu corp and it has been proven time and gain.

eat a dick bruh.

you call me a extremesit cause i say fuck you and your intolrance.

i think ill keep supporting the oppressed against you bigots.

fuck you and have a nice day bo.

lol, dude why are you so emo about everything?

I'm the "scum of the earth" cause i questioned your style of argument?

you can't preach hatred and intolerance and rally against it at the same time.

You're the EXACT SAME as the people you claim to fight against, only you have different sets of people that you prejudge, stereotype, and hate.

That's why I continue to preach moderation, understanding and acceptance...because I am a TRUE freedom fighter.

Hotep.

Olive Oil Goombah
than why do you lack sensitivity towards the murder of thousands?

I'd being murdered is the ultimate form of oppression, yet, in the 9/11 situation, you seem to think the killing of thousands was justified and okay.

suspect bro.....like your sexuality

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:15 PM
you have 18,000 posts in general chat.

and prolly 16,000 of those you called somebody a nigger.

yea im sure youre real popular here.

Even if that was true, which it is not because you slander people like the snake you are.....I still would have a lot of catching up to do to catch how many times you have said anti-semitic and anti-white remarks.

Plus your carelessness for the murder of innocent people.

your dying man....go back to skylar for moral support. He's your better half.

08-29-2010, 02:16 PM
i remember one time your bff nickytooch .

lol, tooch was on wu-corp calling me a dirty kike before you signed up and started calling me a dirty kike.

DUMBO
08-29-2010, 02:18 PM
who cares what they say anyways? the future is coming and they're just mad that they are not a part of it.

go extinct already.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:22 PM
who cares what they say anyways? the future is coming and they're just mad that they are not a part of it.

go extinct already.

what do you mean by 'they'???

what exactly is that supposed to mean? We are not 'humans'?

It's that type of language that spawns out of bigotry and hatred and seperation.

All I am doing is showing support of the victims and the families of the innocent people that were murdered.

And a few of you are turning it into a war and attempting to interject racism and chaos into that arguement.

Hmmm.....sounds vaguelly familiar.

The inability of the few to feel the sensitivity of others is causing irreprehensible problems. All in the name of self-serving bigotry.

Congrats Dummy and Fubu, you don't care about the heroic heroes and the innocent men women and children who died horrible deaths.

How do you feel about that? How do you justify it to yourselves?

Professor Poopsnagle
08-29-2010, 02:24 PM
lol, tooch was on wu-corp calling me a dirty kike before you signed up and started calling me a dirty kike.
I always saw him as a young Wolf Blitzer, but now I'm not so sure.

08-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I always saw him as a young Wolf Blitzer, but now I'm not so sure.

Tooch was just a fresh-faced moderate-liberal youth who got caught up in the rough-and-tumble world of wu-tang internet politics. He became disenchanted and somehow spiraled uncontrollably down the path of pseudo-racist internet personality.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I see myself as a middle aged Eisenhower

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:30 PM
lol, dude why are you so emo about everything?

I'm the "scum of the earth" cause i questioned your style of argument?

You're the EXACT SAME as the people you claim to fight against, only you have different sets of people that you prejudge, stereotype, and hate.

That's why I continue to preach moderation, understanding and acceptance...because I am a TRUE freedom fighter.

Hotep.

and lol dan your shit is old son

you come in these threads where people are discussing decisive issues and say some shit about how we should be in the middle and then call yourself a moderate and everybody else an extremist

shit is old

and then you go around saying shit like this

we've already established that the white man is pure evil, and I don't think anybody's debating that.

However, people shouldn't make excuses for taking their various L's to white people. White people are the best at beating people down. That's fact and history has proved it.

Maybe their evil has propelled them, I don't know or care.

I'm not saying that is something to be proud of, even thought it obviously is.

I don't know about you all, but when I walk into a room, or log on to wu-corp, i take pride in being the alpha male and knowing that if we all had to strip down naked, oil ourselves up, and then fight to the death with our bare hands, that I would probably beat the shit out of all of the pussehs because I am physically stronger and more fit for survival.

i don't mean to compare myself to white people, because I hate them also, but the point is, however impure their intentions, methods, and souls are, you have to admit that white people are best equipped for flexing on wimps on every level, from basic physical to evil-mindedness.

Maybe instead of being embarrassed about the past, we should be working on a way to get rid of them once and for all and beat them at their own game.

LOL white power bro!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Tooch was just a fresh-faced moderate-liberal youth who got caught up in the rough-and-tumble world of wu-tang internet politics. He became disenchanted and somehow spiraled uncontrollably down the path of pseudo-racist internet personality.

I've always been a moderate. I still am moderate, but it seems extreme right next to some of the red doper diaper babies on this site.

Plus, I dunno, check the history, but I'[m pretty sure I been calling people niggers since day one.

I know I did it to style and sunny.

People mistake my benevelance for liberalism, but those two words don't go hand in hand anymore.

That just happened because Jimmy Carter was a really nice guy.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:33 PM

you come in these threads where people are discussing decisive issues and say some shit about how we should be in the middle and then call yourself a moderate and everybody else an extremist

shit is old

shut your simple ass up. so everybody should just twirl their thumbs and continue to get raped? or ask politeley to stop getting raped?

stfu bro i dont preach NO hate or intolrance. even against a muslim in a one block radius of ground zero.

In the bulding of the mosque situation, the victims of the attacks are the oppressed yet you support the building of it.

Why?

Because you hate whites and are comprimising your so called 'principles' because of your uncontrolled bigotry towards white americans and the west.

even tho you sold out urethratrea to live here.

You are a confused young man, like most in there late teens.

08-29-2010, 02:34 PM

shit is old

shut your simple ass up. so everybody should just twirl their thumbs and continue to get raped? or ask politeley to stop getting raped?

stfu bro i dont preach NO hate or intolrance. even against a muslim in a one block radius of ground zero.

I also said that they should be allowed to build the mosque. I just didn't say everyone with qualms about it was a retarded racist.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Hahaha! That sounds a lot better than the tragi-comedy of how I became a full blown racist after my bike got stolen by a nigger.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:35 PM
I hear bike theft is quite common in dutchland, which is why it pays to have a shitty one with no seat nobody would steal.

08-29-2010, 02:38 PM
LOL white power bro!!!

Im "white" ?

im half-cuban, semitic jew, with even a little turk thrown in from some hot muslim-on-jew action in my family tree.

i don't choose to identify myself as any "color" or "race" or any other fucking stupid meaningless, arbitrary man-made classification.

And I certainly dont use that shit to define myself as a person.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:40 PM
oh god not another hispanic..

oops did i type that

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I also said that they should be allowed to build the mosque. I just didn't say everyone with qualms about it was a retarded racist.

because you think its reasonable to discriminate agianst followers of a religion for what 19 extremist of that religion allegedly did. and you are a jew yet it still makes sense to you apparenty.

In the bulding of the mosque situation, the victims of the attacks are the oppressed yet you support the building of it.

http://blog.svconline.com/briefingroom/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/am-idiot-show-logo.jpg

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Im "white" ?

im half-cuban, semitic jew, with even a little turk thrown in from some hot muslim-on-jew action in my family tree.

i don't choose to identify myself as any "color" or "race" or any other fucking stupid meaningless, arbitrary man-made classification.

And I certainly dont use that shit to define myself as a person.

i dont care and i didnt say you were white bruh

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 02:59 PM
food for thought are you saying the people murdered during the attacks weren't oppressed??

Or because they were "white" in your mind, they deserved what they got??

Explain yourself, and explain why you think those innocent people got what they deserved.

Because not once in all of this has any of you in support of the buidling shown any sensitivity towards those murdered, those who were oppressively stolen of life.

If I was a betting man, I'd say you were happy when thousands of people were killed that day. I'd say you celebrated it even.

Which yet again proves my point.

The only reason you are for this is because you hate whites and you think building this is an anti-white statement and not building it is anti-muslim.

But its not.

It's about having respect for the dead who were massacred in a horrific plot but a group of killers

IrOnMaN
08-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Zpi2SIs02fM

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 05:42 PM
i dont care and i didnt say you were white bruh

Right, you pretty much took shots at him being Jewish for months now.

But wait, you are such a tolerant and foreward thinking person.

fraud

DUMBO
08-29-2010, 10:50 PM
this thread proves racism is boring.

damaja
08-29-2010, 10:57 PM
No, never gets old.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 12:19 AM
I hear bike theft is quite common in dutchland, which is why it pays to have a shitty one with no seat nobody would steal.
hahahaha nick rides 5 miles a day on a seatless bike.

food for thought
08-30-2010, 01:23 AM
Right, you pretty much took shots at him being Jewish for months now.

But wait, you are such a tolerant and foreward thinking person.

fraud

i love djooz, faggit.

food for thought
08-30-2010, 01:31 AM
food for thought are you saying the people murdered during the attacks weren't oppressed??

Or because they were "white" in your mind, they deserved what they got??

Explain yourself, and explain why you think those innocent people got what they deserved.

Because not once in all of this has any of you in support of the buidling shown any sensitivity towards those murdered, those who were oppressively stolen of life.

If I was a betting man, I'd say you were happy when thousands of people were killed that day. I'd say you celebrated it even.

The only reason you are for this is because you hate whites and you think building this is an anti-white statement and not building it is anti-muslim.

But its not.

It's about having respect for the dead who were massacred in a horrific plot but a group of killers

ahahhahhah SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO!!!! JESUS

lol @ youre infantile thought process and the ridiculous conclusions you jump to

food for thought
08-30-2010, 01:33 AM

http://greendaymind.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/aiwayfrontcover.jpg

Robert
08-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Tony isn't racist. I think Food needs to go play some MW2 to cool off.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-30-2010, 07:44 AM
http://greendaymind.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/aiwayfrontcover.jpg

Hi I'm food for thought. I ran out of arguments so now I post Greenday album covers...

GREENDAY? Are you fucking kidding me?

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/files/2010/01/green-day.jpg

That's gay.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 03:50 PM
i love djooz, faggit.

so, not only are you bigoted toward the Jewish people but also homosexuals.

You are a terrible person.

actually, when i was in the Netherlands i asked one of the Dutchies if bike theft was common because there were so many people could easily grab one. He said yes, if you haved a nice one, but thats why he has a shitty one with a worn out seat and a plastic cover on it.

the more you know

IrOnMaN
08-30-2010, 03:56 PM

That's not good.}:|