PDA

View Full Version : USA is silently invading most of central america

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-26-2010, 08:34 PM
and no one gives a shit lawls. I was in el salvador the other day, that motherfucker is for all intents and purposes an american state, thru investment, only with alot more violent robbery and murder. They even only use the us dollar.

American foreign investors are like vultures around here. They target the weakest country, thats just, say, come out of a devastating civil war (that the US most liekly played a big part in, like in el salvador in the early 90s, when the army was fighting the left, when they ran out of soldiers, they started drafting in kids from 8 years old to man up and fight, and were armed by the US military) and then they roll in, and take over the joint by means of investing and taking over businesses that are all american or american owned

Therefore the country never comes out of poverty because all the money being spent effectivly goes into american hands, and as the money in el salvador is the US dollar anyway, it all works out easy.

I could go on, but fuck, i dont really care, i just felt the point should be made at some point that the USA is the devil country bloodsucking all those beneath it indiscriminantly

check two
08-26-2010, 08:38 PM
lol @ this thread.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-26-2010, 08:42 PM
and im in costa rica right now which is another shithole basically being run by US military. Costa rica doesnt have an army by choice, but the us military announced to them that theyre gonna just chill here for a while and help fight the drug trade and other things.

They have also started handing out machine guns for the cops to walk aroud with here, rather than the pistols they used to have, further incresimg the fear and violence.

I havent got to panama yet but im told that place is the worst for US covert colonisation.

But yeah the us government is really cool and caring and stuff

check two
08-26-2010, 08:44 PM
You could go to Mexico too and end up with your face stitched to a soccer ball.

Compulsion
08-26-2010, 09:06 PM
and no one gives a shit lawls. I was in el salvador the other day, that motherfucker is for all intents and purposes an american state, thru investment, only with alot more violent robbery and murder. They even only use the us dollar.

American foreign investors are like vultures around here. They target the weakest country, thats just, say, come out of a devastating civil war (that the US most liekly played a big part in, like in el salvador in the early 90s, when the army was fighting the left, when they ran out of soldiers, they started drafting in kids from 8 years old to man up and fight, and were armed by the US military) and then they roll in, and take over the joint by means of investing and taking over businesses that are all american or american owned

Therefore the country never comes out of poverty because all the money being spent effectivly goes into american hands, and as the money in el salvador is the US dollar anyway, it all works out easy.

I could go on, but fuck, i dont really care, i just felt the point should be made at some point that the USA is the devil country bloodsucking all those beneath it indiscriminantly

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/21070/original/cool_story_bro.png?1254173021

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Lol at the quasi brit trying to warn people about Imperialism.

Obama is the president of the United States (of Earth.) If you don't believe that you're wrong. The US military spending is equal to the rest of the planet. Ie we run things.

http://www.blackfive.net/photos/uncategorized/2008/12/27/hires_081220a6851p203a.jpg

Thanks to our trillions of dollars and thousands of lives those little kids are smiling happy Christians or something...

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2010, 09:47 PM
i told you so.
we have our hands in everything and everywhere. if we don't, then you are on our enemy list.

cool story, but next time wait till you get home to post.
you know its against the rules to post on wucorp while on vacation. lol

go buy some coke and pull a CJ on some whores.

SKAMPOE
08-26-2010, 09:51 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s124/metalrader/anyemergency.gif

hmm
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s124/metalrader/anyemergency2.gif

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-26-2010, 09:51 PM
The Franchise has a crush on America, but America doesn't like him back, so now he's telling everybody America has a small dick.

But he knows deep down inside that he's too frail for this throbbing, blue-veined freedom boner anyway.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Europe has blue blooded blue veins. Americans have red blood and thus arteries not veins to their dick. Its a one way trip.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s124/metalrader/anyemergency.gif

hmm
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s124/metalrader/anyemergency2.gif

Nice...

TAURO
08-26-2010, 10:25 PM
The irony is that while the US goverment spends it's time trying to colonise the rest of the americas, we on the other hand spend our time quietly invading them like this...

http://firecoalition.com/images/illegalscrossingfence.jpg

Take a good look at that picture, now imagine that happening a million times over. I believe you get the jist.

Obama did it for blacks, we will have our day in the white house too, it is only a matter of time.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 10:26 PM
George Lopez por el Presidente!

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Good. fucking beaners can't run there own shit we might as well. We been doing this since fucking 1898 tho.

about 110 years too late you fucking faggot

TAURO
08-26-2010, 10:49 PM
The irony is that while the US goverment spends it's time trying to colonise the rest of the americas, we on the other hand spend our time quietly invading them like this...

http://firecoalition.com/images/illegalscrossingfence.jpg

Take a good look at that picture, now imagine that happening a million times over. I believe you get the jist.

Obama did it for blacks, we will have our day in the white house too, it is only a matter of time.

Good. fucking beaners can't run there own shit we might as well. We been doing this since fucking 1898 tho.

about 110 years too late you fucking faggot

http://www.truetolifeclothing.com.au/images/10%20Deep-%20Truth%20Hurts-%2001.jpg

ALCATRAZ
08-26-2010, 10:54 PM
how u get to go to all these countries

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Almost as much as getting fucked in the ass by border patrol.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.truetolifeclothing.com.au/images/10%20Deep-%20Truth%20Hurts-%2001.jpg

LOL okay, so you admit that you need to come to the white mans country because you are too inferior to create a superpower of your own.

the fact of the matter is that American was built by whites...not spics, no blacks, but whites, and you colored are just jealous that your countries are shit so you try to ruin ours to get back at us.

which is why border patrol should sent these rats back.

Robert
08-26-2010, 11:06 PM
i told you so.
we have our hands in everything and everywhere. if we don't, then you are on our enemy list.

Yup Yup. It's the same story through much of South America. Being on that enemy list is always financially crippling.

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Yup Yup. It's the same story through much of South America. Being on that enemy list is always financially crippling.
yo on that note...
i just saw an awesome documentary last night called the "coconut revolution"

france and aus had set up strip mining operations in paupa new guinea and basically raped the people of not only the land and profits from the operation but fucked the area with waste and pollution n whatnot which led to mass die off of the people.

so the people fought back. it was rough on the people many died but it ended with a "ok niggas. have it. but dont ask us for shit" the frnch and aussies abandoned the mine, packed up and cut them off from everything expecting them to die slow.

these dudes turned into macguyvers and used the parts from the mine and vehicles and made their own guns, created their own gov, even made their own mini hydo electric generators that had 60 villages with 24hr power hahahahaha. all made from scavenged junk.

to top it off they discovered a million ways to use the coconut on some george washingto carver shit. coconut lamp oil, coconut medicine, even a coconut fuel that was 40% less polluting and got twice as much mileage than diesel fuel.

they created an army created their own war tactics and pushed the PNG army back till they controlled 80% of the area.

shit was truly inspiring. i'll look and see if i can find the doc and post it. but it just showed me that : yeah it won't be easy but you can get whole communities off the grid and rebuild on your own terms.

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2010, 11:47 PM
BOUGIANVILLE...

Coconut Revolution 54mins
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9073157933630784238#

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Coconuts were first cultivated in Atlantis by the red man. Plato mentions them as fruit with a hard rind which provided milk, meat, and medicine.

Uncle Steezo
08-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Coconuts were first cultivated in Atlantis by the red man. Plato mentions them as fruit with a hard rind which provided milk, meat, and medicine.

i have a personal rule.
if a greek tells a story about history, its 75% plagarized and 20% lies 3% misinterpretation and 2% truth.

he would have been better off saying that HIS first encounter with coconuts was in atlantis. i seriously doubt that as coconuts were all over the tropical regions of the earth, that people just stared at them while only the atlantians used them. plato was a faggot.

but yeah, coconuts are awesome.

Robert
08-27-2010, 12:18 AM
BOUGIANVILLE...

Coconut Revolution 54mins
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9073157933630784238#

Cheers for the link. I presume that the Australian mining venture in question was Ok Tedi?

BHP Biliton, the mining giant that used to own Ok Tedi, is a huge cunt.

The current Australian Government proposed a tax on mining revenue this year, which was met with massive opposition from the community (in my state for example, our economy is dependant on the resources boom in the north) which was fueled by a massive anti-mine tax ad campaign, funded by the mining giants.

Just a week ago, BHP Biliton presented their yearly results and had doubled their profits from the previous financial year, yet they'd have us believe this tax would drive their operations overseas.

Cunts.

Uncle Steezo
08-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Cheers for the link. I presume that the Australian mining venture in question was Ok Tedi?

BHP Biliton, the mining giant that used to own Ok Tedi, is a huge cunt.

The current Australian Government proposed a tax on mining revenue this year, which was met with massive opposition from the community (in my state for example, our economy is dependant on the resources boom in the north) which was fueled by a massive anti-mine tax ad campaign, funded by the mining giants.

Just a week ago, BHP Biliton presented their yearly results and had doubled their profits from the previous financial year, yet they'd have us believe this tax would drive their operations overseas.

Cunts.

to be honest i didn't pay much attention to WHO ran the operations since IMO they all get lumped into a category i call "greedy motherfuckers" but yeah man this whole system is at the tipping point. you can only fuck people over for so long before they either die or fight back. and you can only take for so long until there is nothing left to take.

if it wasnt for tv keeping people pacified, this type of shit would be happening here in the states. of course its all relative but i go to detroit very often and the city looks like afghanistan.

they have decided to just bulldoze 1/3 of the city cause they can't afford to maintain it. fuck the people who live there. move.

SID
08-27-2010, 06:05 AM
viva chavez, viva fidel!

HANZO
08-27-2010, 06:24 AM
i have a personal rule.
if a greek tells a story about history, its 75% plagarized and 20% lies 3% misinterpretation and 2% truth.

hahahahaha very very true.

about the thread, its the typical behaviour of an empire. the central american states are just vassals of America. Problem is these nations cant do anything about it, if they do they will end up like Cuba.

LONDON!
08-27-2010, 10:32 AM

i'm not anti-american, or anti-west, like i always be saying, i'm anti-system and its the global system thats legally headquartered in the white house, but has tentacles and power and reach and control across the planet, globally, thats based mainly in the west, through goverments and organizations that control most puppet goverments outside the west that practices imperialism under the disguise of democracy and capatilism thats at the root of this shit

but theirs a growing uprising amonsgt grassroots organizations and the political class in south america and certain country's in central america thats counter acting the system's imperilists policy's and actions

like in venezuela, ran by chavez, bolivia, ran by morales, ecuador, ran by correa in south america and nicaragua in central america ran by former sandisnista ortega, these movements are legitimate and inspiring, so don't get it twisted, it ain't as deep as you think it is

but much success wit your holidays in central america, i'd like to visit panama and belize and honduras and get some pan africanist organization's on and poppin in them country's and throughout central and south america full stop, later on in life in that region, plus thoughout the rest of the planet where's theirs brothers and sisters of african origin, you get what i'm sayin, thats my goals, don't be despondent wit that system shit though fam, heads are up on it and counter acting that shit wit legitimate movements that can't be stopped, because its by the people for the people, you get what i'm saying, true story, fuck the system, yes surr

food for thought
08-27-2010, 10:51 AM
i told you so.

cool story, but next time wait till you get home to post.
you know its against the rules to post on wucorp while on vacation. lol

go buy some coke and pull a CJ on some whores.

word life they did the same thing to Eritrea because our president basically refuses to be puppet to the faggits and do what they tell him to do in the region.

now Eritrea,a small ass country which probably 90% of the world never even heard of, is on the U.S state sponsor of "terror" list.

lol and dude is still telling them to go fuck themselves lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 10:56 AM
i have a personal rule.

he would have been better off saying that HIS first encounter with coconuts was in atlantis. i seriously doubt that as coconuts were all over the tropical regions of the earth, that people just stared at them while only the atlantians used them. plato was a faggot.

but yeah, coconuts are awesome.

No one really cultivated anything 12,000 years ago as far as we know. Obviously people ate them everywhere. He just specifies that its their shit like that may have been a major crop. I agree with the interpretation thing. 75% Egyptian records, 20% embellishment, 3% misunderstood, and 2% actually happened.

Besides according to the Egyptians as relayed by Herodotus there hasn't been an actual God (the Egyptian Gods were more like saints and revered ancestors) for over 11,000 years (which they said like 2500 years ago so it would have been like 11,500 BC.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2010, 02:46 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif USA is silently... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1955150#post1955150) 08-27-2010 02:52 AM SKAM-POPE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57113) u aint evn frm round hea

^LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 03:45 PM
word life they did the same thing to Eritrea because our president basically refuses to be puppet to the faggits and do what they tell him to do in the region.

now Eritrea,a small ass country which probably 90% of the world never even heard of, is on the U.S state sponsor of "terror" list.

lol and dude is still telling them to go fuck themselves lol

You are a real traitor for living here.

what a bitch ass sellout you are...damn

SKAMPOE
08-28-2010, 12:03 PM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/167411-1/Skater_doublefail.gif? (http://4gifs.com/)
xouble fail for dicky

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Uncle Sam pays your rent. You need the US gov to live.

Go eat another cheeseburger you fat, disgusting blob

drippie k
08-30-2010, 06:13 AM
i was in ecuador for 2 weeks about 3 yrs ago n its the same thing..american franchises everywhere, dollar currency (even nickels n shit), having to pay attention what kind of "taxi" you got into, even mall security had fucking shotguns...shits crazy down there..luckily i went with my dad who's from there n pointed shit out to me n my friends otherwise we'd probably end up getting kidnapped by FARC or something

Robert
08-30-2010, 07:47 AM
i was in ecuador for 2 weeks about 3 yrs ago n its the same thing..american franchises everywhere, dollar currency (even nickels n shit), having to pay attention what kind of "taxi" you got into, even mall security had fucking shotguns...shits crazy down there..luckily i went with my dad who's from there n pointed shit out to me n my friends otherwise we'd probably end up getting kidnapped by FARC or something

I was in Ecuador for some time and believe me, it isn't that bad. As a tourist you are a pretty easy target for crime anyway.

I heard some pretty wild stories about muggings in Guayaquil but really, if you don't do stupid shit (walking around in poor neighbourhoods at night looking like a tourist) it's like anywhere else.

EAGLE EYE
08-30-2010, 08:55 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7hjx77LfL1qzezj5o1_500.jpg

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 09:10 PM
I wonder how nations who mind their own biz manage to survive?

drippie k
08-31-2010, 05:25 AM
I was in Ecuador for some time and believe me, it isn't that bad. As a tourist you are a pretty easy target for crime anyway.

I heard some pretty wild stories about muggings in Guayaquil but really, if you don't do stupid shit (walking around in poor neighbourhoods at night looking like a tourist) it's like anywhere else.
yeah we didn't do any stupid shit..only places we went to at night were bars and the boardwalk...but the cops at the mall really did hold shotguns...not inside but right by the entrance...and naw, it really wasnt that bad, facilities were clean, food was good, women were fine..we didn't stay in guayaquil the whole time though, we went to the coast and to quito as well and in between those places there were some ghetto ass spots..people in shacks n shit..we paid this dude who like lived in the boonies to give us a boat ride up the river and take us to this little island inhabited by some huge ass birds that are so used to people they all just sit there and stare at you and there were literally hundreds of those fools just eyeballin you lol but anyway, the boat guy, when we were introduced to him, was brushing his teeth and peeing at the same time off the side of his boat...and on top of that only had ONE muthafuckin hand...no joke...or one time going back to the hotel from a night at the bar, it was like 2-3 am and we were in a taxi behind another taxi at a red light and out of nowhere these two like 9 yr old kids hop onto the trunk of the taxi in front of us and the car just pulls off, red light n everything...those muthafuckas in ecuador DO NOT know how to drive AT ALL they can barely stay in their lanes..thank god we didnt rent a car

Robert
08-31-2010, 09:27 AM
yeah we didn't do any stupid shit..only places we went to at night were bars and the boardwalk...but the cops at the mall really did hold shotguns...not inside but right by the entrance...and naw, it really wasnt that bad, facilities were clean, food was good, women were fine..we didn't stay in guayaquil the whole time though, we went to the coast and to quito as well and in between those places there were some ghetto ass spots..people in shacks n shit..we paid this dude who like lived in the boonies to give us a boat ride up the river and take us to this little island inhabited by some huge ass birds that are so used to people they all just sit there and stare at you and there were literally hundreds of those fools just eyeballin you lol but anyway, the boat guy, when we were introduced to him, was brushing his teeth and peeing at the same time off the side of his boat...and on top of that only had ONE muthafuckin hand...no joke...or one time going back to the hotel from a night at the bar, it was like 2-3 am and we were in a taxi behind another taxi at a red light and out of nowhere these two like 9 yr old kids hop onto the trunk of the taxi in front of us and the car just pulls off, red light n everything...those muthafuckas in ecuador DO NOT know how to drive AT ALL they can barely stay in their lanes..thank god we didnt rent a car

Yeah, there are a lot of cops on the street and security guards for that matter, holding shotguns.

The driving throughout South Anerica is unbelievably bad. There is no fucking way I'd drive around in Quito or Guayaquil.