PDA

View Full Version : Whudduya think of Coolio???

DeeBlock
08-26-2010, 09:21 PM
http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1282837194coolio_newhair3.jpg

HuH???

Meta4
08-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Coolio threw the beer can!

on a side note Coolio is straight he got respect. This was my joint when it dropped, still hard
pObM-2iht5A

snapple
08-26-2010, 09:37 PM
oh no....thats like the kid from kriss kross LOL

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Coolio is up there with Pras, Paul Barman, Aesop Rock, Gucci Mane,,,need I say more

CharlesJones
08-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Breaststroke and Butterfly, shut up. Those rappers you named are wack and Coolio isn't wack like them. Coolio got skills. I don't like his albums but he got skills LOL. It Takes A Thief and Gangsta's Paradise albums are the only ones of his i heard. He got some good songs on It Takes A Thief like Fantastic Voyage, County Line, Mama I'm In Love With A Gangsta, Can O Corn, U Know Hoo. I also like his song Ooh La La that's on his My Soul album. He got some hot girls in that video.

oldie
08-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Gucci mayne is wack but Paul batman ain't, I heard a few Ill Pras verses.
Good thread though, I'm interested to hear peoples thoughts on coolio, I never really took him seriously tbh, guess I should do

Mcthuggin99
08-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Gangsta's Paradise is a classic

WUTJgk0HFqw

DUMBO
08-27-2010, 10:41 PM
i love the sweaty singer in the video. what a sweaty ass-whore.

famenchuan
08-28-2010, 08:57 AM
fanatastic voyage

CharlesJones
08-28-2010, 11:48 AM
LOL@my girl Michelle Pfeiffer looking hard at Coolio in Gangsta's Paradise video hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love Michelle Pfeiffer. I wanna fuck her. I loved that sexy red dress she had on in The Fabolous Baker Boys movie when she was singing Making Whoopee. That movie is wack but i wish i was Jeff Bridges in that scene when he was unzipping her red dress and rubbing her back and then fucking her hahahahahahahaha. My favorite movie with her is Married To The Mob. Anyway getting back to Coolio, Coolio is a tight rapper. Don't think he's a sellout just because he did some radio songs and sold a lot of records. Check out the stuff he did with WC and The Madd Circle before he went solo. He did only one album with WC and The Madd Circle called Ain't A Damn Thing Changed which was their first album. He rapped on one song on WC and The Madd Circle's Curb Servin album and he rapped on WC and The Madd Circle's Quick Way Out song on Trespass soundtrack.

cap
08-28-2010, 12:53 PM
i used to listen to "gangsta's paradise" the album a lot. thats a solid album right there!