PDA

View Full Version : Earrings

blackwisdom
10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Should a 16 month old boy have his ears pierced?

Take it easy
Peace

Big Risk
10-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I don't think boys should have their eyes pierced.

born invincible
10-10-2005, 10:09 PM
i have both my ears pierced.. but i got them when i was around 12 or 13.

my and my wife discussed this and she believes that is too young... for a boy. for a girl its different. but in my opinion i dont see a problem with it.

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2005, 10:41 PM
I see it as, the child can't make his own decision yet. When the child gets a little older and he's capable of deciding on his own if he wants to get his ears pierced than it's acceptable. I got my ear pierced when I was like 7 I think because I asked my mom if I could at the mall. It's his body.

chiba
10-10-2005, 11:46 PM
im not too crazy about ear piercings

- i read that earings a long time ago were done (i forgot where) to rebel against God (or Jesus)
- coz depending on your culture ppl will call u a fag

peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-10-2005, 11:50 PM
fuck it, if u got diamonds, pierce em up

hellbound
10-10-2005, 11:53 PM
i think the baby shouldnt, i think you should only get your ears pierced if you chose to when your are old enough to think for yourself

bushido
10-11-2005, 12:20 AM
guys should not pierce their ears, jewelry is for women

MantiZ
10-11-2005, 06:09 AM
why the fuck guys pierce their ears? tell me.

Skellington
10-11-2005, 06:17 AM
No boy should have his ears pierced......

100pr00f
10-11-2005, 06:50 AM
I see it as, the child can't make his own decision yet. When the child gets a little older and he's capable of deciding on his own if he wants to get his ears pierced than it's acceptable. I got my ear pierced when I was like 7 I think because I asked my mom if I could at the mall. It's his body.
i agree

i got mine done when i was like 11
just got another hole next to that one a year and some ago haha

Skellington
10-11-2005, 06:57 AM
I did it once too tho....but that stuff went out very quick tho....I just did it cause my brother had one, but eventually I didn't think it was that nice at all...

I don't like piercings in general, not in y'r eyebrow,tongue,ear,nose,dick,clit,bellybutton,or wherever you can get pierced....

It's the dumbest thing to get y'r eyebrows pierced tho...I had a fight with a guy once who had a pierced brow, when I headbutted him his eye was seriously fucked up...so,it ain't to smart to get piercings....

100pr00f
10-11-2005, 07:04 AM
fo sho it creats weak points

its a good thing mine come out easy i can ripp them out my ear so it dont hurt

Queen Of Poetry
10-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Black.....my feelings r I am not making any decisions for mine and allowing her to make her own way when she gets older on things such as diet, religion, way of life......etc.

But I got my daughter's ears pierced when she was 6 months old and I am glad I did b/c she grew up with them and they r like part of her now.......if she chooses later that she doesn't want them then she can take them out and the hole will probably stay there so her options will always be there to wear earrings or not........

So I don't feel it's any different for a boy.....boys having their ear pierced is a part of our society today.....I mean, just keep it small and tasteful......

Hope I didn't ramble....LOL

num2son
10-11-2005, 08:23 AM
I must be the only one that sees no reason to even put earings on anyway }:|

Whats so great about putting on earings???????

Queen Of Poetry
10-11-2005, 08:31 AM
LOL....I don't know.....it's like wearing a bracelet, necklace or ring to me.......just something I do......

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-11-2005, 08:35 AM
if its part of your culture than yes, if not no

Queen Of Poetry
10-11-2005, 08:42 AM
Part of ur culture? I don't understand.....could u clarify that for me please?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-11-2005, 08:47 AM
lol check out this link on the same subject

http://ukmother.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6492

Queen Of Poetry
10-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Thx for that.......well those folks have their opinions and I have mines........I have never had any problems with my seeds earrings and she will be 4 next month......

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-11-2005, 08:50 AM
some hispanic and spanish baby girls have it done

Queen Of Poetry
10-11-2005, 08:54 AM
True.....I mean I'm black I really don't see what the fuss is about.....I mean she is mine......nobody else is paying to feed her or cloth her and teaching how to be a respectful woman so they can't judge me on what I choose to do.....

Escobar_Incorporated
10-11-2005, 09:50 AM
i had my ears pierced at 12...got so many dames after that..

blackwisdom
10-11-2005, 10:57 AM
My step-daughter wants to get my grandson's ears pierced. I cursed her out and it's rare that I curse at all. I think it's immature to place something like that on the body of a male just because you think it's cute. He's a male that needs to be taught to be a boy, he should have no concern about being cute right now. I think I'll curse her ever time I see him if she gets them, and they live with us.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 14. I was young and immature then and I removed them the same time I removed cigarettes cigars blunts and molt liquor from my diet.

I think that its not the way to go for a young male.

I thank everyone for their comments.

Take it easy
Peace

G.O.D.PT3
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM

Take it easy
Peace
NO. my mom did mine when i was 4 i think you or whoever should wait a couple years then go ahed. peace born

oldie
10-11-2005, 11:17 AM
NO NOT AT 16 MONTHS!!!!! i know its been said but she gotta wait till he's old enuf to make a decision of his own. she may like it but he may grow up and not like it at all.

ive had mine pierced 3 times. once in my left ear lobe when i was in primary school, then i took it out. then i got it done again when i was about 14, cnt remember, then i got the top of my left ear pierced when i was about 16, im 18 now and still have them. i dont see a problem with em at all, not cos i have em but i just dont see the problem.

and for anyone who says males shouldnt do it or wear jewellry, check ur fav rapper - bet he got jewellry, maybe his ears pierced.

i also got, my chain, my bracelet, 3 rings and my watch, so yeah i wear a bit of jewellry, nothing wrong with it at all.

Reggie_Noble
10-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Unless you get big-ass diamonds and you're black, stay away from earrings

Escobar_Incorporated
10-11-2005, 11:18 AM

Take it easy
Peace

ohhhhh 16 MONTH! i misread it...in this case no way! way too young

G.O.D.PT3
10-11-2005, 11:36 AM
NO NOT AT 16 MONTHS!!!!! i know its been said but she gotta wait till he's old enuf to make a decision of his own. she may like it but he may grow up and not like it at all.

ive had mine pierced 3 times. once in my left ear lobe when i was in primary school, then i took it out. then i got it done again when i was about 14, cnt remember, then i got the top of my left ear pierced when i was about 16, im 18 now and still have them. i dont see a problem with em at all, not cos i have em but i just dont see the problem.
yeh aint no problem at all. i still rock em on both left and right every now n then.

Queen Of Poetry
10-11-2005, 11:47 AM
My step-daughter wants to get my grandson's ears pierced. I cursed her out and it's rare that I curse at all. I think it's immature to place something like that on the body of a male just because you think it's cute. He's a male that needs to be taught to be a boy, he should have no concern about being cute right now. I think I'll curse her ever time I see him if she gets them, and they live with us.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 14. I was young and immature then and I removed them the same time I removed cigarettes cigars blunts and molt liquor from my diet.

I think that its not the way to go for a young male.

I thank everyone for their comments.

Take it easy
Peace
Well Black......then just go with ur thoughts and ur gut......no one can tell u how to take care of ur family......

Respect

blackwisdom
10-11-2005, 11:48 AM
and for anyone who says males shouldnt do it or wear jewellry, check ur fav rapper - bet he got jewellry, maybe his ears pierced.I don't follow much of what these grown boys out "rapping" today do.

Take it easy
Peace

Skellington
10-11-2005, 12:05 PM
I must be the only one that sees no reason to even put earings on anyway }:|

Whats so great about putting on earings???????
Nah,I'm with ya man, altho I don't realy mind people wearing them tho, it's their choice,I don't care.
But I don't think you should give y'r child piercings at young age without their permission....I don't think I would've accepted that if my parent would've done it...My father wanted to give my baby sister earings aswell at the age of 12 months, but he listened to me and discided not to do it...if she wants 'em...she'll ask for it eventually....it's like giving your 1 year old his first tattoo....would u do that???

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-11-2005, 03:05 PM

Take it easy
Peace

My daughter has yet to get her ears pierced and she's 19 months old

So the Answer is No

10-11-2005, 03:12 PM
i agree w/ this

Welshkillabee
10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
na dont do it if they want it done later on then fair enough

tajeco
10-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Let the child decide what he wants when he's old enough to understand, that goes for religion too. Reminds me of people who dress their dogs in clothes, fuckin people shouldn't have kids, or pets