PDA

View Full Version : boarzheadfag and pussydouche fellate each other while tony danza masturbates

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-26-2010, 11:47 PM
How did a warrior society of giant warriors with all sorts of martial prowess who knew the land not defeat a bunch of inbred pale faced small pox ridden dysentery suffering mother fuckers with no teeth, no ability to read or write, and a musket that couldn't hit an elephant at ten paces.

Honestly it doesn't make sense
Im not really denying it, but how did whites ever beat anyone who isn't asian in a fight?
The whole world is crazy! Africans are musclebound giants with masks and spears, Arabs are fucking religious psychopaths who don't care if they die or live, Native Americans could fucking talk to animals... Indians have kama sutra martial art skills, the vietnamese... well we saw what they did

I call bullshit on imperialism how did some dude with huge sideburns and a pith helmet ever accomplish ANYTHING?

Uncle Steezo
08-27-2010, 12:30 AM
by using the tool of the weak and cowardly...
the gun.

plus their very presence brought death to those who came near.

plus when there is no limit to the depths you will sink, its not hard to win a fight.

if you and i were in a fight and you were willing to smear feces all over yourself as a deterrent to me putting a hand on you, then lunge at my crotch, bite my dick off and swallow it.
i would lose.

even tho i have grown man strength, tower over you, and have the hand and foot speed of a striking cobra.

Robert
08-27-2010, 12:36 AM
"The hand and foot speed of a striking cobra"

Bahahahaha! Jesus Christ!

check two
08-27-2010, 12:37 AM
Style,
I thought you were affiliated with the gangsta disciples?

Uncle Steezo
08-27-2010, 05:01 AM

m-w0dCn74Rw

Style,
I thought you were affiliated with the gangsta disciples?
lol nah. where did you get that from?

my good friends were CVL so i still break my hat off to the left out of habit, can throw the sign and give the handshake, if you want to call that an afiliation... then ok. but in reality i'm a neutron who's cool with GDs VLs BDs and P Stones.
oh and LKs cause i went to a hispanic catholic church and all my church friends were kings. lol plus my godfather, a boriqua who is now in prison for murder, is a king.

knowing gang culture is a ness survival skill in chicago. not knowing who is who and what is what will get you killed. real walkie talkie.

Clan Destine
08-27-2010, 07:40 AM
How did a warrior society of giant warriors with all sorts of martial prowess who knew the land not defeat a bunch of inbred pale faced small pox ridden dysentery suffering mother fuckers with no teeth, no ability to read or write, and a musket that couldn't hit an elephant at ten paces.

Im not really denying it, but how did whites ever beat anyone who isn't asian in a fight?
The whole world is crazy! Africans are musclebound giants with masks and spears, Arabs are fucking religious psychopaths who don't care if they die or live, Native Americans could fucking talk to animals... Indians have kama sutra martial art skills, the vietnamese... well we saw what they did

I call bullshit on imperialism how did some dude with huge sideburns and a pith helmet ever accomplish ANYTHING?

Guns, germs and steel.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 10:11 AM
by using the tool of the weak and cowardly...
the gun.

plus their very presence brought death to those who came near.

plus when there is no limit to the depths you will sink, its not hard to win a fight.

if you and i were in a fight and you were willing to smear feces all over yourself as a deterrent to me putting a hand on you, then lunge at my crotch, bite my dick off and swallow it.
i would lose.

even tho i have grown man strength, tower over you, and have the hand and foot speed of a striking cobra.

Style we're like the same build. You have like two inches on me tops.

Guns sucked compared to bows and arrows. I don't know where you get that idea from. An archer can get 20 accurate shots off in the space of 1 inaccurate musket shot. Plus they were often poisoned. Yeah the white man killed women and children but I'm not convinced whites actually did that much in taming the continent. I think at the end of the day it was smallpox (which would have killed them all even if we came in peace) so I think our hands are clean of "stealing Indian lands". They should have crushed us and they didn't due to being tribal people.

If they were Japanese they'd have slaughtered us. I've seen Last Samurai, that was raw. Native Americans just can't hang with the Oda.

ALCATRAZ
08-27-2010, 10:50 AM
boarzhead is the poor mans nicky tooch lol

hectis
08-27-2010, 10:52 AM
what a dumb thread

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Racists.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-27-2010, 11:23 AM

hahahaha
hahahahahahahaha!

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/a2afaee4.jpg?t=1282926176

J.T.S.
08-27-2010, 12:04 PM
what a dumb thread

Co-sign! this kid is such an idiot, i almost spit up my lunch!!

Undiluted Karma
08-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Wunded Fox nailed it.

Boarz your'e naive in this topic.

Undiluted Karma
08-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Style we're like the same build. You have like two inches on me tops.

Guns sucked compared to bows and arrows. I don't know where you get that idea from. An archer can get 20 accurate shots off in the space of 1 inaccurate musket shot. Plus they were often poisoned. Yeah the white man killed women and children but I'm not convinced whites actually did that much in taming the continent. I think at the end of the day it was smallpox (which would have killed them all even if we came in peace) so I think our hands are clean of "stealing Indian lands". They should have crushed us and they didn't due to being tribal people.

If they were Japanese they'd have slaughtered us. I've seen Last Samurai, that was raw. Native Americans just can't hang with the Oda.

How can you sustain a war against colonial invaders when your population is dying by the masses by a foreign disease? You just answered your own question.

pro.Graveface
08-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Illusionz

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-27-2010, 01:00 PM
we've already established that the white man is pure evil, and I don't think anybody's debating that.

However, people shouldn't make excuses for taking their various L's to white people. White people are the best at beating people down. That's fact and history has proved it.

Maybe their evil has propelled them, I don't know or care.

I'm not saying that is something to be proud of, even thought it obviously is.

I don't know about you all, but when I walk into a room, or log on to wu-corp, i take pride in being the alpha male and knowing that if we all had to strip down naked, oil ourselves up, and then fight to the death with our bare hands, that I would probably beat the shit out of all of the pussehs because I am physically stronger and more fit for survival.

i don't mean to compare myself to white people, because I hate them also, but the point is, however impure their intentions, methods, and souls are, you have to admit that white people are best equipped for flexing on wimps on every level, from basic physical to evil-mindedness.

Maybe instead of being embarrassed about the past, we should be working on a way to get rid of them once and for all and beat them at their own game.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-27-2010, 01:55 PM
we've already established that the white man is pure evil, and I don't think anybody's debating that.

However, people shouldn't make excuses for taking their various L's to white people. White people are the best at beating people down. That's fact and history has proved it.

Maybe their evil has propelled them, I don't know or care.

I'm not saying that is something to be proud of, even thought it obviously is.

I don't know about you all, but when I walk into a room, or log on to wu-corp, i take pride in being the alpha male and knowing that if we all had to strip down naked, oil ourselves up, and then fight to the death with our bare hands, that I would probably beat the shit out of all of the pussehs because I am physically stronger and more fit for survival.

i don't mean to compare myself to white people, because I hate them also, but the point is, however impure their intentions, methods, and souls are, you have to admit that white people are best equipped for flexing on wimps on every level, from basic physical to evil-mindedness.

Maybe instead of being embarrassed about the past, we should be working on a way to get rid of them once and for all and beat them at their own game.
Too bad white people have been pussifying themselfs for the last few decades. We're going soft due to political correctness and white guilt. White people are the most self loathing creatures on this planet, how the fuck did we go from slavery to positive discrimination.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 02:13 PM
white people used to be beasts up until liberalism took over.

White people got more balls than all other races combined, dats a fact.

Niggaz afraid of the water and shit man how they gonna fight???

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Lol imagine black pirates or sailors " but Nigga I can't swim" hahahaha

The point of this thread is that native cultures lost because they were less good at what matters in life. Killing shit, making babies, drinking and eating a lot. We run those categories. You don't see a tiger being a pussy reflecting on the meaning of life or developing "science."

Europeans lost 2/3s of their pop in the black plague and continued to fight each other because they made gang bangers look like pussies. So no excuses for "smallpox killed us all". At the end of the day, Knights were the rawest killers who ever chose the sword. They didn't even flinch killing women and children. And for that we thank you.

http://cdn.content.compendiumblog.com/uploads/user/d0acc5ee-5d24-48b9-a55a-f862314bfebd/a9e9cfb6-6147-4166-ab38-c3304a2033fa/Image/1ff83bd2a7ca47db40cd057223286371.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 09:17 PM
nah, it doesnt matter. Anyone can be good at certain things. So much stuff factors into it, you can't just pinpoint shit, and there are countless events that set things in certain directions.

For instance, the reason a handful of Spanish conquered 10 million aztecs was disease. The reason being the aztecs had less exposure to other cultures as opposed to europeans.

Why?

Geography. The east west axis that Europe, the Middle east, Asia and North african encompass bred more intermingling, similar crops and plant species, fauna etc.

While in the Americas it was a North south axis with varying degrees of climate and vegetation change.....therefore less exchange between native cultures across the americas.

Disease factors into this as well and it pretty much retarded the advancement of the Americas. Also the fact that it was the last place humans reached.

Physical geographical barriers also play a huge role. Its why certain areas remained more isolated and behind.

So, its never because on ethnic group is biological programmed for success. It has to do with culture and civilization, geography more than anything.

Its like being born in America as opposed to El Salvador. Certain opportunities are giving to you just because of where and who you were born to.

food for thought
08-27-2010, 09:47 PM
look at the devils on wu corp expose themselves.

thats why you are the scum of the earth.

food for thought
08-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Nciu3eUUcQE

then they wonder why people call them devils.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 09:49 PM
look at the devils on wu corp expose themselves.

thats why you are the scum of the earth.

look at this traitor to his people tryin to talk shit. From COLORADO, the devils paradise up in the mountains.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Nciu3eUUcQE

then they wonder why people call them devils.

I spotted you for a racist coon the second you posted. Thats how good I am. Sniffed you out like Llama shit in your uncles backyard.

food for thought
08-27-2010, 09:52 PM
quiet, devil!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2010, 09:55 PM
you need to lay off the bud bro. Its makin you stupid and you were already dumb to begin with

DeeBlock
08-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Black Holocaust Deniers.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-27-2010, 11:15 PM
nah, it doesnt matter. Anyone can be good at certain things. So much stuff factors into it, you can't just pinpoint shit, and there are countless events that set things in certain directions.

For instance, the reason a handful of Spanish conquered 10 million aztecs was disease. The reason being the aztecs had less exposure to other cultures as opposed to europeans.

Why?

Geography. The east west axis that Europe, the Middle east, Asia and North african encompass bred more intermingling, similar crops and plant species, fauna etc.

While in the Americas it was a North south axis with varying degrees of climate and vegetation change.....therefore less exchange between native cultures across the americas.

Disease factors into this as well and it pretty much retarded the advancement of the Americas. Also the fact that it was the last place humans reached.

Physical geographical barriers also play a huge role. Its why certain areas remained more isolated and behind.

So, its never because on ethnic group is biological programmed for success. It has to do with culture and civilization, geography more than anything.

Its like being born in America as opposed to El Salvador. Certain opportunities are giving to you just because of where and who you were born to.

Actually the Spanish beat the Aztecs because the Aztecs were a hellish totalitarian regime led by insane sun worshipers who sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their virtually enslaved neighbors. The Spanish were the steel fist of a major revolution of the oppressed people of south America. There were hundreds of Spaniards but there were thousands and thousands of natives on their side. The Spaniards went on to provide them with modern culture and a more spiritual faith to follow. You can say what you want about Christianity, but they aren't ripping still beating hearts out of slaves on a giant altar to a bloodthirsty God. The Aztecs were the most devilish people I know of. In four days they tore the hearts from over 80,000 prisoners of war. Estimates go as high as 250,000 ritual murders a year.

Realistically we should feel good about Colonialism. I'd argue just about everyone who was colonized is in better shape now (standard of living wise) then they were before. I don't know why people are so gay for the Aztecs. They created an accurate calendar so they could keep track of which days to massacre people. They built massive temples to murder people as a public spectacle and then hurl their bodies down hundreds of steps to the blood hungry crowds. If I had been Cortez there would have been no survivors.

The Ocean
08-28-2010, 12:01 AM

read some history. trade....guns, alcohol, and giving away prisoners of war from enemy tribes for those goods were a major factor when it started. and it was the dutch and spaniards who started it...not an bunch of half dead rednecks from the colonies

EAGLE EYE
08-28-2010, 12:15 AM
hahahahaha I think the only way to counter a white guy who's smeared himself with feces is for blacks to coat themselves in malt liquor and embalming fluid, then yell that you go haaaaard into duh paint.

DeeBlock
08-28-2010, 12:19 AM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/rob-schneider-protects-himself-from-rape-in-big-stan.jpg?w=500

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Black Holocaust Deniers.

^Black Nazi....but you will be right at home at wu-corp.

Actually the Spanish beat the Aztecs because the Aztecs were a hellish totalitarian regime led by insane sun worshipers who sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their virtually enslaved neighbors. The Spanish were the steel fist of a major revolution of the oppressed people of south America. There were hundreds of Spaniards but there were thousands and thousands of natives on their side. The Spaniards went on to provide them with modern culture and a more spiritual faith to follow. You can say what you want about Christianity, but they aren't ripping still beating hearts out of slaves on a giant altar to a bloodthirsty God. The Aztecs were the most devilish people I know of. In four days they tore the hearts from over 80,000 prisoners of war. Estimates go as high as 250,000 ritual murders a year.

Realistically we should feel good about Colonialism. I'd argue just about everyone who was colonized is in better shape now (standard of living wise) then they were before. I don't know why people are so gay for the Aztecs. They created an accurate calendar so they could keep track of which days to massacre people. They built massive temples to murder people as a public spectacle and then hurl their bodies down hundreds of steps to the blood hungry crowds. If I had been Cortez there would have been no survivors.

There is alot of truth to this regarding Aztec behavior and Conquistadors roots, especially after the Spanish liberated themselves from the grips of Muslim occcupation.

IrOnMaN
08-28-2010, 03:41 PM

http://images.chron.com/blogs/sciguy/archives/robert_oppenheimer_3.jpg

Undiluted Karma
08-28-2010, 03:45 PM
say, whats the name of that white scientist that crazy black supremacist group (was it NOI?) said created evil in the world or something like that/

Mr. R&B
08-28-2010, 05:44 PM
^ LOL that's fucking retarded.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-28-2010, 05:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_%28Nation_of_Islam%29

Know your ledge, fool

DeeBlock
08-28-2010, 08:55 PM
http://heckeranddecker.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/man-on-ledge.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 12:50 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_%28Nation_of_Islam%29

Know your ledge, fool

Yakub or as sane white people call him Jacob. A man commonly known by the title "Israel" meaning one who fights with God. He's sort of a bad ass seeing as he defeated the Angel of the Lord in combat... something that Satan obviously could not do. However the Angel seriously fucked up his leg, but I'd argue that's still a victory for the human race against the sky people.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 02:16 PM
boarzheadfag and pussydouche fellate each other while tony danza masturbates

BBO!!l

Undiluted Karma
08-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Haha lmao this Yakub bs is hilarious

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca), at a time when 30% of the people were "dissatisfied" Public opinion polls ftw

According to the Nation of Islam, the Tribe of Shabazz was the only survivor of thirteen tribes which lived on earth 66 trillion years ago. After a rogue scientist blew up the planet, splitting off the moon, the other tribes perished. The Tribe of Shabazz relocated to "the rich Nile valley of Egypt and the present seat of the Holy City, Mecca, Arabia".[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz#cite_note-mich-0)

hahaha this is hilarious, and I thought the Bible was wacky(no offense to people of any religion though peace)

Olive Oil Goombah
08-29-2010, 04:14 PM
why no offense. It is fucking wacky. All of it.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Haha lmao this Yakub bs is hilarious

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca), at a time when 30% of the people were "dissatisfied" Public opinion polls ftw

According to the Nation of Islam, the Tribe of Shabazz was the only survivor of thirteen tribes which lived on earth 66 trillion years ago. After a rogue scientist blew up the planet, splitting off the moon, the other tribes perished. The Tribe of Shabazz relocated to "the rich Nile valley of Egypt and the present seat of the Holy City, Mecca, Arabia".[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz#cite_note-mich-0)

hahaha this is hilarious, and I thought the Bible was wacky(no offense to people of any religion though peace)

The Nation of Islam: Clearly we made this up in a basement with no education while high.

Black Gods indeed (not a stab at blacks, just a stab at the Nation.)

Longbongcilvaringz
08-30-2010, 07:57 AM
thread title is very misleading.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 09:49 AM

Hahahha pat had to fold his boner up into his waistband.

Mr. R&B
08-30-2010, 12:10 PM
:lmao:

:lmao:

;(

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-30-2010, 04:05 PM

PM me for video of the act described. It'll blow your fucking mind.