PDA

View Full Version : I think the Avengers movie

TSA
08-29-2010, 01:05 PM
will be in 3d.

and it should just be a captain america movie cause thor and ant man and shit are lame as fuck

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Well yeah. Captain America is probably the coolest super hero. Its like Batman meets Inglourious Basterds. I mean that's essentially what they should go for with him. Bad ass crazy American super soldier shooting everybody with a thin plot and a lot of good feeling.

Thors not that bad...

TSA
08-29-2010, 03:17 PM
i just dont like the bizarre twist from science to mysticism.
i don't like 'magic' in my comics, idk.

but captain america goes bat shit gorilla nutrient hard, hoard even.
i agree he's the coolest superhero and should get his own movie. his ability to use weapons, military theme, and shield would all make for kick ass moments in 3d for real. especially the shield

p-rok73
08-29-2010, 04:44 PM
I can't wait for this. My only worry is the Hulk. Lou Ferrigno was more realistic as the Hulk than the CG stuff they used in his movies. 2011/2012 are big years for comic movies. If this movie is good, and makes good money (which I think it will) DC will restart on the Justice League. Aside from Batman, Marvel is kicking DC's ass in the movie department.

Mr. R&B
08-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Marvel always kicks DC's ass, at least in my opinion they do.

I don't fuck wit most live-action comic book movies, I like the animated straight-to-DVD joints though.

theDZA
08-29-2010, 07:30 PM
^ the dark knight is better than anything marvel have put out imo

and they have the best comics as far as i remember, such as watchmen, the dark knight returns. tho tbh the only marvel character i was into was blade

this movie could be pretty good tho, but im gettting a bit tired now of seeing all the stories about marvel films, and i heard they might be re-making spiderman? i have a feeling they are def going for quantity of films over quality

Uncle Steezo
08-29-2010, 10:02 PM
cap's movie comes out 2011.
ironman 1 > dark knight... for the record.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-29-2010, 10:56 PM
I think they should try toning down the characters for the movies. Not toning down. Toning up. Making them more believable more human and stuff. The comic book medium is not the film medium. In the comics I don't mind a little suspension of disbelief for the sake of it. In a movie I want to be impressed.

DC has the better line up. But all the comic movies suck (except Nolan's Batman and I'll agree Ironman is tight) for one reason or another and it usually comes down to breaking my suspension of belief for one reason or another and having a lack of acting and story. Spiderman is the most human hero. Yet, I hate him in the movies. I'm supposed to like and relate to him. Maybe the remakes will be better. Its not the point.

Lets look at the last decade shall we?

X Men: Not that bad
Daredevil: Abortion
Spiderman: Fuck You
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: YOU RUINED ALAN MOORE (SEAN CONNERY IS STILL THE SHIT THOUGH)
Hulk: Awful
Catwoman: Pros: Halle Berry... Cons: still crap
Hellboy: Ok
Batman Begins: Christian Bale AND Liam Neeson? *cumshot* Solid
Ghost Rider: Why does Nicholas Cage still get movies? They all suck.
Iron Man: Good
Watchmen: PROBABLY JUSTICE TO ALAN MOORE
Blade II: ok
X2: X Men United: ok
Spiderman II: Just Shoot Me
Blade Trinity: RYAN REYNOLDS SUUUUUUUUUU kind of weak though
Elektra: Did not see a Daredevil spin off. Sorry. Jennifer Garner's not even that good looking. She's like a 6 by celebrity standards.
X Men: Last Stand: ... whatever
Spider Man III: WHY DID YOU RUIN SPIDERMAN?!!!
Fantastic Four: Jessica Alba? Chris Evans? Good. Julian McMahon as Metal Fingers Doom? weaksauce.
Incredible Hulk: Edward Norton! but still a let down
Hellboy II: Decent
Dark Knight: Best Superhero Movie with the note the filming that could have been better.
X Men Origins: I hope they aren't making one for each character... RYAN REYNOLDS!
Iron Man II: to quote Ice Cube: ROBERT DOWNEY HIT THE BONG. Solid.

At the end of the day Hancock kicked the shit out of 2/3s of these movies.

beautifulrock
08-29-2010, 11:36 PM
cap's movie comes out 2011.
ironman 1 > dark knight... for the record.
For the record, you're crazy

damaja
08-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Fuck you, Thor is boss. r!

drippie k
08-30-2010, 06:19 AM
here's how i see it

X-Men: was the shit..rebecca romein walkin around naked painted blue? fuck yeah, patrick stewart as professor x? fuck yeah!

Spider-Man: was ok...the only thing i didnt like was the green goblin. supposed to be a huge part of the movie...the suit was just awful...and how the hell did peter parker make his spider-man costume? he just one day had it all made n shit...

X2: the best one of the series in my opinion...the story was good (taken from the x-men novel "God Loves, Man Kills" i think) halle berry is hotter, nightcrawler kicked secret service ass in the intro and pyro fucked those cars up.. only beef was wolverine hitting the floor when he was shot in the head..that shouldve been nothing to him.

Daredevil: only cool part was seeing bullseye kill people and michael clarke duncan playing kingpin..thats it

Elektra: i pretend that movie never existed..and yeah jennifer garner is oogly

Superman Returns: i bought the dvd to microwave it

Hulk: fuck that movie

Incredible Hulk: what it should've been the first time, i liked this movie even though ive only seen it once

Iron Man 1/2: FUCK yeah, this was my favorite superhero when i was little and they did the comic book justice..i bought the dvd with the helmet shaped case..fucking sick..same with the 2nd one

Wolverine: expected a little more but was still fairly decent..i wanna see a magneto/profesor x origin movie

Batman Begins: shat all over marvel, by its self. made batman look like somebody could actually pull it off (with hella money of course) i like everything about this movie]

Dark Knight: shat all over batman begins...is that really fucking heath ledger?? when i first heard he was playing the joker i seriously thought the franchise had gone to shit again. but damn, joker was one crazy ass mofo in that movie and two-face was creepy as shit..best superhero movie ever..so far til they make the next batman movie

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Fuck you, Thor is boss. r!

Lol at your thurisaz rune.