PDA

View Full Version : Odb impersonator. Wtf?

Uncle Steezo
08-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Why does the wu pergorm with an impersonator? I thought that was weird and kinda creepy cause he didn't just perform but he acted like dirty all over the stage dressed like him with the crazy braids and all makin faces n shit.

100pr00f
08-29-2010, 10:44 PM
u sure its not odb's son...who is trying to make a rap career

SKAMPOE
08-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Footage? Pics?

DeeBlock
08-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Show me video please.

food for thought
08-29-2010, 10:50 PM
lol thats his son

they need to stop that shit

Uncle Steezo
08-29-2010, 11:37 PM
oh ok. that makes sense but he needs to stop that shit fo real. lol.
i told some drunk kid that odb faked his death and it was really him. lol
my phone died before the wu got on so i don't have pics.

rock the bells was dope as always. met immortal technique, wiz khalifa & krs(again).

tribe was aiight, phife seems real out of shape but busta popped up and saved the day.
saw wale, bro ali, lauryn hill, nas, snoop, rakim, murs... had a helluva time.

it was funny cause it was right across from the mall columbia, md. i forgot it was today. so i walked across the street and was like DAAAAAMN!!!
i ended up buying a ticket for $30. (some kid didn't get his ticket scanned so he slid it thru the fence) come up of the century.

SKAMPOE
08-29-2010, 11:44 PM
thats whuts good g! props

cutn' heads
08-30-2010, 08:57 AM
i thought tribe killed it. im not even a big tribe fan but they had crazy energy... lauryn hill sucked ass but bringing out a drunk ass nas saved the day. nas then came out and did "verbal intercourse" with ghost and rae, fucked up his lines a few times... dope ass concert though. i thought wu tore it down. the small stage was rocking too but it was fucking hot in that sun... i was too drunk and high to tolerate that nonsense for long...

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 10:52 AM
So that was you passed out under the tree using an exposed root as a pillow?
I saw you.

cutn' heads
08-30-2010, 12:37 PM
nah, i can hold it together better than that... whatever kinda weed my boy gave me had me seeing shit though... i hate smoking in crowds.

Mr. R&B
08-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Phife went through hell & back, he was at death's door for a minute.

Of course he's gonna look a little outta shape.

What'd you expect, he was gonna be deisel like Melly Mel bustin' wrestling moves all over the stage???

So Wu had Boy Jones impersonating his daddy, I take it they played Dirty's verses from the album and dude just ran around acting retarded?

I wonder if Bone Thugs will do the same thing when theY tour performing E.1999 Eternal?

Bizzy won't be touring with 'em, so I guess they'll just play his verses off the vinyl and have some drunk white dude with a huge afro wig on stage. ^O^

cutn' heads
08-30-2010, 12:53 PM
oh yeah, q-tip took off his pants and performed in the crowd in his boxers... that was funny shit...

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 01:00 PM
hahaha yeah that was funny.
the 1st few songs i couldn't tell what the fuck lauryn was singing/rapping. what songs were they. shit just seemed like a mess. some lady turned shook her head and sat down saying "awww bless her heart" hahahahaahahh i bout died.

2nd stage rocked all day. brother ali killed it. i never seen him live before.

Mr. R&B
08-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah, Brother Ali has a sick live show from what I've heard.

cutn' heads
08-30-2010, 01:09 PM
lauryn was HORRIBLE. you couldnt understand shit she was saying. then she kept talking to her sound people like were servants. i couldnt tell if that was part of her stage persona or not... i saw the last 2 or 3 songs in brother ali's set. i wont lie, i never heard the dude before. i was impressed enough to find out who he was cause he did rip it...

food for thought
08-30-2010, 01:35 PM
hahaha yeah that was funny.
the 1st few songs i couldn't tell what the fuck lauryn was singing/rapping. what songs were they. shit just seemed like a mess. some lady turned shook her head and sat down saying "awww bless her heart" hahahahaahahh i bout died.

aaaahahahahahah