PDA

View Full Version : Can animals get high?

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Can animals get High? Cuz when I smoke at my friends house his dog is always in the room and u can tell he's high. He just stares at you and sometimes he's dioriented and hes just a burnout. Hes one high ass dog. He just stares at u or jumps on u. But he didnt used to be like that b4 we let him smoke with us. He's a cool dog tho.

SurreaL
06-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Yes they can get high, I don't recommend it, you may think it's funny, but a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 07:32 PM
thanx a lot man, ill try and tell my friend that man, if it was my dog i wouldnt let them smoke either, but its his so his decision. Peace.

blackGhengis
06-18-2005, 07:46 PM
my bird freaks out--he starts shitting in my mini-wheats and then he jus winks menacingly. my opinion: whack.

JASPER
06-18-2005, 07:49 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/cfj/.Pictures/the-pig-soars.jpg

Zakius
06-18-2005, 08:04 PM
a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.
I smoked a mouse out once... HAHA

I bought it to feed it to my snake but the snake didn't want it, so I smoked that fucker out...

he was running around in circles

whitey
06-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Yes they can get high, I don't recommend it, you may think it's funny, but a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.
aint like their takin rips off the bong though.

just second hand and most just goes into the air.

I-Legit
06-18-2005, 08:33 PM
yeh but their smaller and their brains are smaller so its gonna EFFECT them a lot harder then if we just breathed it in through contact,

i smoked a few diff animals out b4, a gerbal, dog, cat, lizard (eguana), turantual (the fucker stood still for like a 12 hours, my friend thought it died), all sorts of shit.....kinda fucked out..but yeh its cool to see em freak out.....they calm dwon and prolly want more....they get addicted liek any other living thing that gets addicted to substances that are addicting

methical.com
06-20-2005, 02:08 PM
when i was a bit younger i had two moths in a bottle cos they kept comin in my room and me and my friend thought it would be funny, they went all fucked up, we put way to much in, they were both dead after a while. not proud about that one.

i think it would be fine to let ya dog get high of the passive smoke cos its nothing, its not even a toke the dog would more or less smell it and get high, just may make them a bit crazy.

wutangclan97chamber
02-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Hes one high ass dog.....He's a cool dog tho.

lmao

check two
02-24-2011, 07:17 PM
methical.com

food for thought
02-24-2011, 07:22 PM
lmao

you bump a six year old thread just to laugh?

faggit.

MENES
02-24-2011, 07:26 PM
yeh but their smaller and their brains are smaller so its gonna EFFECT them a lot harder then if we just breathed it in through contact,

i smoked a few diff animals out b4, a gerbal, dog, cat, lizard (eguana), turantual (the fucker stood still for like a 12 hours, my friend thought it died), all sorts of shit.....kinda fucked out..but yeh its cool to see em freak out.....they calm dwon and prolly want more....they get addicted liek any other living thing that gets addicted to substances that are addicting

the science of this post is cosmic!!

eguana got blunted and yo
http://slashninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hasbro_guitar_web_med1.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-24-2011, 07:58 PM
smh almost everyone loves drugs. Whether it's a cigarette break after a high-powered business meeting, a cold beer after a hot day on the job or a half-ounce of heroin injected directly into the scrotum to ease the stress of writing Internet comedy, people love their intoxicants...

EAGLE EYE
02-24-2011, 08:01 PM
LOL 6 years.

I propose the entire database table for genchat gets dropped.

I'll be more than happy if they send me the credentials to access the server.

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-24-2011, 08:23 PM
i think they could at least dogs . i used to get my old pet chihuahua "papas " faded. as of now i get my homie Michael 's blue nose pit with Kush . Damn i missed u guys . fuck i know , its almost March . glad to be back . hopefully i dont disappoint .

check two
02-24-2011, 09:09 PM
i think they could at least dogs . i used to get my old pet chihuahua "papas " faded. as of now i get my homie Michael 's blue nose pit with Kush . Damn i missed u guys . fuck i know , its almost March . glad to be back . hopefully i dont disappoint .

Hey Tito, how's it going man? Are you high right now? lol

wutangclan97chamber
02-25-2011, 12:27 PM
you bump a six year old thread just to laugh?

faggit.

fuck yeah i do.

cutn' heads
02-25-2011, 12:43 PM
my bird freaks out--he starts shitting in my mini-wheats and then he jus winks menacingly. my opinion: whack.

people that own birds are wierdos...

Wh0am3ye?
02-25-2011, 12:54 PM
My friend would blow the smoke in his dogs ears to get it high, through the ears.....?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-25-2011, 01:28 PM

bahaha

I wish intellect never left this site, he makes even the lamest poster nowadays look like a genius.

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Can a penguin eat chocolate chip cookies!!

Hint: Yes

Dokuro
02-25-2011, 03:55 PM
yes my coon loves to get high and it keeps her out of the walls to

TeknicelStylez
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Don't call your wife a coon bro..

Dokuro
02-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Don't call your wife a coon bro..

oh i see what you did there funny

1st i have a pet raccoon
2nd my wife Hmong so the insult wouldn't apply
3rd my wife a CO so getting high could cost her, her job

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-25-2011, 06:25 PM

i wish i was high , i wasnt high off of weed , but i was high off of love . im good . another month has passed . how u been ? , what do u think of the lakers so far in part 2 of the season . i ve been watching games, today the clippers are playing them . cant wait. did u see the all star weekend festivities . ?

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-25-2011, 06:31 PM

i wish i was high , i wasnt high off of weed , but i was high off of love . im good . another month has passed . how u been ? , what do u think of the lakers so far in part 2 of the season . i ve been watching games, today the clippers are playing them . cant wait. did u see the all star weekend festivities ?

GhettoGnom
02-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Can animals get High? Cuz when I smoke at my friends house his dog is always in the room and u can tell he's high. He just stares at you and sometimes he's dioriented and hes just a burnout. Hes one high ass dog. He just stares at u or jumps on u. But he didnt used to be like that b4 we let him smoke with us. He's a cool dog tho.

Definitely..
But their high isn't the same high as humans gets though, would be an interesting field to study actually..

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyn7sgaRTn1qadflco1_500.jpg

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/stoner_dog_meme0.jpg

people that own birds are wierdos...
Lol, and why is that?
I don't have birds myself.. Wouldn't mind though, birds are cool animals.

food for thought
02-26-2011, 10:53 AM
how much does it cost to get a cat?

THE MASON
02-26-2011, 11:02 AM
^not much

cats are annoying tho, easy to raise but fuckin annoying. i have two and they make me wanna shot em everyday. lol

cutn' heads
02-28-2011, 07:14 AM
owning a cat is the first step to becoming one of those people who smell like cat pee... dont they know they smell like cat pee? they gotta know...

Dokuro
02-28-2011, 09:54 AM
owning a cat is the first step to becoming one of those people who smell like cat pee... dont they know they smell like cat pee? they gotta know...

it's a small price to pay for something so
http://nyarth.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/angel-beats-ova-008.jpg?w=640&h=360

oh and they don't cost much at all go to the human society the'll give you one for free

food for thought
02-28-2011, 12:26 PM
^not much

cats are annoying tho, easy to raise but fuckin annoying. i have two and they make me wanna shot em everyday. lol

lol how do they annoy you

imo dogs are annoying as fuck. always in your face looking for attention, licking oyu and shit.

Dokuro
02-28-2011, 01:47 PM
and dog vs cats begans in the corps

drippie k
02-28-2011, 04:47 PM
my dog just spaces the fuck out. he'll walk up to something n look at it, then look back at me then walk off n stop n turn around like he forgot why he was going there in the first place

check two
02-28-2011, 05:08 PM
De-scented skunks make good pets.

wutangclan97chamber
02-28-2011, 05:12 PM
lol how do they annoy you

imo dogs are annoying as fuck. always in your face looking for attention, licking oyu and shit.

my dog barley barks, doesnt lick you (sniffs you instead), and is clean. its like a cat spirit in the form of a dog. shes dope though