PDA

View Full Version : Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Special Report:

Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims

August 30, 2010 | ISSUE 46•35 (http://www.theonion.com/issue/4635/)
http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/17990/Man-Already-large.jpg Gentries made a conscious decision to stop learning anything new about the Muslim faith on May 22, 2005.

SALINA, KS—Local man Scott Gentries told reporters Wednesday that his deliberately limited grasp of Islamic history and culture was still more than sufficient to shape his views of the entire Muslim world.
Gentries, 48, said he had absolutely no interest in exposing himself to further knowledge of Islamic civilization or putting his sweeping opinions into a broader context of any kind, and confirmed he was "perfectly happy" to make a handful of emotionally charged words the basis of his mistrust toward all members of the world's second-largest religion.

"I learned all that really matters about the Muslim faith on 9/11," Gentries said in reference to the terrorist attacks on the United States undertaken by 19 of Islam's approximately 1.6 billion practitioners. "What more do I need to know to stigmatize Muslims everywhere as inherently violent radicals?"

"And now they want to build a mosque at Ground Zero," continued Gentries, eliminating any distinction between the 9/11 hijackers and Muslims in general. "No, I won't examine the accuracy of that statement, but yes, I will allow myself to be outraged by it and use it as evidence of these people's universal callousness toward Americans who lost loved ones when the Twin Towers fell."

"Even though I am not one of those people," he added.
When told that the proposed "Ground Zero mosque" is actually a community center two blocks north of the site that would include, in addition to a public prayer space, a 500-seat auditorium, a restaurant, and athletic facilities, Gentries shook his head and said, "I know all I'm going to let myself know."

Gentries explained that it "didn't take long" to find out as much about the tenets of Islam as he needed to. He said he knew Muslims stoned their women for committing adultery, trained for terrorist attacks at fundamentalist madrassas, and believed in jihad, which Gentries described as the thing they used to justify killing infidels.

"All Muslims are at war with America, and I will resist any attempt to challenge that assertion with potentially illuminating facts," said Gentries, who threatened to leave the room if presented with the number of Muslims who live peacefully in the United States, serve in the country's armed forces, or were victims themselves of the 9/11 attacks. "Period."

"If you don't believe me, wait until they put your wife in a burka," Gentries continued in reference to the face-and-body-covering worn by a small minority of Muslim women and banned in the universities of Turkey, Tunisia, and Syria. "Or worse, a rape camp. That's right: For reasons I am content being totally unable to articulate, I am choosing to associate Muslims with rape camps."

Over the past decade, Gentries said he has taken pains to avoid personal interactions or media that might have the potential to compromise his point of view. He told reporters that the closest he had come to confronting a contrary standpoint was tuning in to the first few seconds of an interview with a moderate Muslim cleric before hastily turning off the television.

"I almost gave in and listened to that guy defend Islam with words I didn't want to hear," Gentries said. "But then I remembered how much easier it is to live in a world of black-and-white in which I can assign the label of 'other' to someone and use him as a vessel for all my fears and insecurities."
Added Gentries, "That really put things back into perspective."http://o.onionstatic.com/img/icons/terminator.gif

why is the onion writing articles on the gimmick formally known as dicky touch?

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
ahha so this dude is conciously being ignorant and naive?

aww

food for thought
08-30-2010, 04:40 PM
hahaha

nice article.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Still trying to justify the insensitive and disrespectful act of building cultural centers near ground zero I see.

Get over it, they will probably build it, and Americans, being the civilized and tolerant people that they are, will pretty much accept it because we aren't religious nuts.

The thing is, America will appease the Arabs because the Arabs might do something crazy like fly planes into the tallest buildings in one of the densest areas on the planet.

But its cool, let these oppressed Arabs have whatever they want. They did so much to build the United States, they should just be allowed to cut to the front of the line.

Black, white, hispanic Americans....only we could convey this much gratitude and respect upon foreigners who overtly disrespect us and our hallowed places.

Amazing how giving we are.

Sheep Shifter
08-30-2010, 04:49 PM
The US has been bringing ground zeros near Iraqi mosques since Mar 2003.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 04:53 PM
You have been roofing houses since '05, whats the difference?

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 04:53 PM
Still trying to justify the insensitive and disrespectful act of building cultural centers near ground zero I see.

Get over it, they will probably build it, and Americans, being the civilized and tolerant people that they are, will pretty much accept it because we aren't religious nuts.

The thing is, America will appease the Arabs because the Arabs might do something crazy like fly planes into the tallest buildings in one of the densest areas on the planet.

But its cool, let these oppressed Arabs have whatever they want. They did so much to build the United States, they should just be allowed to cut to the front of the line.

Black, white, hispanic Americans....only we could convey this much gratitude and respect upon foreigners who overtly disrespect us and our hallowed places.

Amazing how giving we are.

who overtly disrespect us and our hallowed places. America is doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan lmao

will pretty much accept it because we aren't religious nuts.

Lmao America has more than enough religious nuts, your like the Christian equivalent of Iran, roughly 79% religious attendance and plenty of wingnuts.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were some of the most densely populated places in Japan.

I can go on Sargeant Cracker, and I'm not even Anti-America

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/39xx/395x/3954_Inside_The_Klan-9_04700300.JPG

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6o24ypmvCJXCfM:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/MVPhotography/MeChrisBlackwell.jpg&t=1

food for thought
08-30-2010, 04:59 PM
ahahahha sergeant cracker

this article is brilliant. it shows why these people are idiots and the whole issue ridiculous.

"I learned all that really matters about the Muslim faith on 9/11," Gentries said in reference to the terrorist attacks on the United States undertaken by 19 of Islam's approximately 1.6 billion practitioners. "What more do I need to know to stigmatize Muslims everywhere as inherently violent radicals?"

"And now they want to build a mosque at Ground Zero," continued Gentries, eliminating any distinction between the 9/11 hijackers and Muslims in general. "No, I won't examine the accuracy of that statement, but yes, I will allow myself to be outraged by it and use it as evidence of these people's universal callousness toward Americans who lost loved ones when the Twin Towers fell."

"Even though I am not one of those people," he added.
When told that the proposed "Ground Zero mosque" is actually a community center two blocks north of the site that would include, in addition to a public prayer space, a 500-seat auditorium, a restaurant, and athletic facilities, Gentries shook his head and said, "I know all I'm going to let myself know."

"All Muslims are at war with America, and I will resist any attempt to challenge that assertion with potentially illuminating facts," said Gentries, who threatened to leave the room if presented with the number of Muslims who live peacefully in the United States, serve in the country's armed forces, or were victims themselves of the 9/11 attacks. "Period."

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 05:01 PM
I still find it hilarious that this dude deliberately chooses not to expand his knowledge wisdom and understanding

http://images.villagevoice.com/gallery/0808rza/13.jpg

http://c.thetones360.com/covers/artists/rza.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 05:04 PM
wow, look at how quickly this turned to bigoted hatred for no reason.

I'm sorry to let you down, but even if I wanted to, I couldnt be affiliated with the KKK.

"cracker"

wow....how 'tolerant' of you.

LIke i said since day one, this place is crawling with people who hate whites.

ANd trying to compare the U.S. government to the theocratic based govt. of Iran just shows how lost you are.

Admit you hate whites, but understand that there countries are great places to live and we can be cordial.

Refuse to admit this and the result will be you following me aroudn online and hating me and everything I type and wasting energy that could be spent being tolerant of other peoples moderate, rational viewpoints.

I think you've already made up your mind tho..

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 05:13 PM
^I'm no racist, I just felt sargeant cracker suited you.

I don't hate whites, I know ignorant americans personally who arent white and I debate with them too, and I will debate with other people regardless of race,colour and creed and nationality.

that was one comparison, oh i know US and Iran are very different countries, but it had to be pointed out both countries have their fair share of religious zealots.

look at any of my posts ive never said america isnt a great place to live, most of the people there are friendly and more cordial than the UK, but in the nature of debate, i dont agree with some of the americans views on this forum just like people dont agree wih mine.

lmao assuming all white countries are great places to live, I heard Belarus and Russia are great this time of year

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Since I am a tolerant person, I will believe what you say for now.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 06:04 PM
I get my daily muslim information from this man...

http://www.depers.nl/UserFiles/Image/2008/200802/20080222/binnenland/wilders.jpg

http://www.tctubantia.nl/multimedia/archive/01133/wilders_1133323b.JPG

http://www.hpdetijd.nl/images/2009-09/wilders_smoking.jpg

A modern day Churchill to end the Chamberlainian reign.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 06:09 PM
^haha this guy cracks me up

hes like some old relic from a 60's abba tribute band that converted to white supremacism

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 06:10 PM
I hope you're not talking about my hero Geert Wilders.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Since I am a tolerant person, I will believe what you say for now.

You don't strike me as a tolerant, but I assure you I aint lying

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm from Cleveland brah......The east side. If I wasn't tolerant I wouldn't be.

But trust me I can sniff a bigot easily and you got a funny smell.

You're okay.......for now.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 06:14 PM
I hope you're not talking about my hero Geert Wilders.

yup

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm from Cleveland brah......The east side. If I wasn't tolerant I wouldn't be.

But trust me I can sniff a bigot easily and you got a funny smell.

You're okay.......for now.

Being from a multi ethnic area and interacting with blacks on wu corp doesnt make you tolerant

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 06:16 PM
yup
He's not a white supremacist, what made you think that?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Being from a multi ethnic area and interacting with blacks on wu corp doesnt make you tolerant

I know, which is why I said you got a funny smell especially after you called me a cracker and said I was in the KKK.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Prove me wrong man, thats the media for you, perhaps I assumed

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 06:19 PM
I know, which is why I said you got a funny smell especially after you called me a cracker and said I was in the KKK.

Flip that with all your Indian insults, but I couldnt care less about peoples opinions on the Internet, and neither should you lol

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Nick has confused being stuck in the ghetto with tolerance.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Prove me wrong man, thats the media for you, perhaps I assumed
I'm going to assume that was aimed at me

Usually it works the other way around, you say something and have to prove it's true, not make people who disagree prove you wrong. I don't know what media you got this from, but you probably heard some dumb cunt on the news compare Wilders' political party to BNP. Complete and utter nonsense. Wilders is a man who needs to wear bulletproof vests and live his life in a guarded shelter in a secret location, just for being critical about the Islam. Whether I agree with all his political views or not, he's my hero, for risking his life to fight for freedom and what he believes in and not backing down. He never said anything about one race being superior, just that the Islam is inferior to our Western values. That's what a lot of people try to spin into something racist. His political opponents try to knead the meaning of the word racism to fit him into that category. He's not pro white, anti black or any of that BNP crap. The man wants to reduce immigration and stop import of Islamic immigrants as we are having enough problems with them right now. I can't disagree with him on that.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 07:18 PM
Yes it was, well I need to read more about this Geert character, theres nothing wrong with wanting to reduce immigration as too much immigration is a strain on the economy, but hating on an entire religion is a different topic

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 07:24 PM
There's nothing wrong with hating on a religion. Especially not if it's not a religion, but a totalitarian ideology. As long as you make a distinction between the followers of it and the religion itself.

Aren't we the same people who laugh at Prof. Zooruka for being a Christian and say people are racist for making fun of Muslims?

RALPH WIGGUM
08-30-2010, 07:35 PM
lol geert wilders compared the Coran to Mein Kampf, and the media didn(t tell me this, he did. Thats all I need to know, cause I don't respect islamophobians more than white supremacists.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 07:43 PM
There are similarities in both books, from some passages I've read. They both make no secret of their hate for the Jewish race.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 07:46 PM
There's nothing wrong with hating on a religion. Especially not if it's not a religion, but a totalitarian ideology. As long as you make a distinction between the followers of it and the religion itself.

Aren't we the same people who laugh at Prof. Zooruka for being a Christian and say people are racist for making fun of Muslims?

Lol @ totalitarian ideology, perhaps youre forgetting Christianity is no stranger to tyranny and despotism.

I have nothing against Prof Zooruka, and I think I defended him at one point on here too. Sure I disagree with elements of all religions but I judge people based on merits other than their faith(or lack of) and Prof is a cool dude if not a little preachy(but loads of people are)

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 07:48 PM
There are similarities in both books, from some passages I've read. They both make no secret of their hate for the Jewish race.

haha, I feel sorry for the Jews man, been oppressed by so many people not just Muslims and Christians and Nazis

I'm proud that India is one of the only notable nations that didn't victimise them.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Lol @ totalitarian ideology, perhaps youre forgetting Christianity is no stranger to tyranny and despotism.

I have nothing against Prof Zooruka, and I think I defended him at one point on here too. Sure I disagree with elements of all religions but I judge people based on merits other than their faith(or lack of) and Prof is a cool dude if not a little preachy(but loads of people are)
I'm also anti Christianity, but they're 500 years ahead of the Islam. Those silly towelheads are still living in the dark ages. It has taken a lot of violent wars and genocides to get to the civilisation we're at now. I don't feel like doing that all over again to moderate the Islam. Look at countries where the majority of people are Muslim, not the most pleasant countries. Fuck religion anyway, what purpose does it serve these days other than spiritual relief. I have more respect for people who believe in spirit animals and shit. At least they keep that shit indoors.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm going to assume that was aimed at me

Usually it works the other way around, you say something and have to prove it's true, not make people who disagree prove you wrong. I don't know what media you got this from, but you probably heard some dumb cunt on the news compare Wilders' political party to BNP. Complete and utter nonsense. Wilders is a man who needs to wear bulletproof vests and live his life in a guarded shelter in a secret location, just for being critical about the Islam. Whether I agree with all his political views or not, he's my hero, for risking his life to fight for freedom and what he believes in and not backing down. He never said anything about one race being superior, just that the Islam is inferior to our Western values. That's what a lot of people try to spin into something racist. His political opponents try to knead the meaning of the word racism to fit him into that category. He's not pro white, anti black or any of that BNP crap. The man wants to reduce immigration and stop import of Islamic immigrants as we are having enough problems with them right now. I can't disagree with him on that.

That's the way alot of politicians are working things these days. If your opponent is white and he supports western values or his own people, you can brand him a racist and smear him even if its nowhere near the truth.

And people actually go along with this.

The fact tha the man has to live in hiding and wear a vest just because he disagrees with Muslim values says something about Muslim and religion.

Everything that is bad about Islam right now was the same shit and mistakes Christianity made in the past.

Its a similar concept for a religion.

IN THEORY, yea all religions are peaceful, but that never lasts. There is too much evidence throughout history to back this up. I don't even need to provide examples.

Just look at the way both were spread.....through violence and intimidation.

In some instances they have been beneficial, but there will ALWAYS be a strong portion of people who will use it for evil, unfortunately.

We are coming to a point in history where its becoming more and more irrelevent. THe West is ahead of the Middle East in this regard, so thats where alot of this comes from.

Pretty soon Christianity will become more of a guildine than a worshipping movement. Similar to buddhism. Maybe. Who knows.

All I know is that the people that defend Islam and think that the people criticizing Islam are ardent christians on some middle aged crusade have been given the wrong information.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 08:06 PM
My personal belief is that all cultures and religions consistently go through their Dark Ages, what Islam is going through now, I mean sure its only a minority who go extreme but they are fucking it up for the rest of them.

Culture and civilisation flourished under Islam alot, including at some stages when European countries were mere backwaters still burning witches.

Reverse that and Christian cultures flourished too, I'm a firm beliver in this cycle.

Towelhead is a retarded term, even outside of its essence you should really know alot of non Muslim cultures rock turbans and similar head wear too and I'm not talking about Timbo King either...

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 08:10 PM
That's the way alot of politicians are working things these days. If your opponent is white and he supports western values or his own people, you can brand him a racist and smear him even if its nowhere near the truth.

And people actually go along with this.

The fact tha the man has to live in hiding and wear a vest just because he disagrees with Muslim values says something about Muslim and religion.

Everything that is bad about Islam right now was the same shit and mistakes Christianity made in the past.

Its a similar concept for a religion.

IN THEORY, yea all religions are peaceful, but that never lasts. There is too much evidence throughout history to back this up. I don't even need to provide examples.

Just look at the way both were spread.....through violence and intimidation.

In some instances they have been beneficial, but there will ALWAYS be a strong portion of people who will use it for evil, unfortunately.

We are coming to a point in history where its becoming more and more irrelevent. THe West is ahead of the Middle East in this regard, so thats where alot of this comes from.

Pretty soon Christianity will become more of a guildine than a worshipping movement. Similar to buddhism. Maybe. Who knows.

All I know is that the people that defend Islam and think that the people criticizing Islam are ardent christians on some middle aged crusade have been given the wrong information.

I'm too tired to read this long paragraph, but you should know politicans will revert to all sorts of scumbaggery to get votes, white politicans do the same smear tactics regarding race on their own race to get votes from ethnic minorities and the liberals which I'm sure was your point.

"The fact tha the man has to live in hiding and wear a vest just because he disagrees with Muslim values says something about Muslim and religion."

It says nothing about Muslims, but it does say alot about religion in general.
I don't need to remind you since you posted it a few weeks back that religion has its fair share on weirdos, and zealots.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Part of the reason for the success of Islam and Christianity was the conquering of pre-existent cultures and the conversion of peoples because a leader converted to solidify his will over the people.

This is why I am against any sort of religious institution being built near ground zero when it was the same religious instituion that the attacks were born out of.

It doesnt matter which one it is....but its getting to the point that if religion is going to be the cause of violence or fighting, than just keep it away.

You can't spit on Joe Schmo, get punched in the face and then say Joe Schmo is intolerant.

You antagonized that reaction. If you hadn't spit on him, he wouldnt have punched you.

Just build the damn thing in midtown, hells kitchen, the lower east side, uptown, brooklyn.....ANYWHERE else.

show some respect for what happened there.

The intelligent, wordly Muslims should be telling these extremists that. By not speaking up, they are only making themselves look bad, and they are already in a position where they look bad.

Somebody needs to hire the top P.R. guy in the world for Islam as a whole.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm too tired to read this long paragraph, but you should know politicans will revert to all sorts of scumbaggery to get votes, white politicans do the same smear tactics regarding race on their own race to get votes from ethnic minorities and the liberals which I'm sure was your point.

"The fact tha the man has to live in hiding and wear a vest just because he disagrees with Muslim values says something about Muslim and religion."

It says nothing about Muslims, but it does say alot about religion in general.
I don't need to remind you since you posted it a few weeks back that religion has its fair share on weirdos, and zealots.

You assumed I DIDNT mean white politicians when i said that but quite the opposite, I was referring to the white politicians who smear other white politicians to win media points and to appease non white communities.

They are the worst ones when it comes to that.

Undiluted Karma
08-30-2010, 08:19 PM
^Perhaps you ddint consider that Muslims are speaking up, but the media wont cover their appeals and stories? Dont get me wrong I'm no Palehorse but the media's hands as you know are dirty in this too.

For what it's worth I'm against the building of this cultural center purely because its asking for a negative, violent reaction from elements of American society, and that more harm will come to Muslims in America than will good from this.

Other than that the whole thing is imbued in legality and any idiot claiming its unconstitutional or illegal needs to be quiet.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 08:28 PM
^Perhaps you ddint consider that Muslims are speaking up, but the media wont cover their appeals and stories? Dont get me wrong I'm no Palehorse but the media's hands as you know are dirty in this too.

For what it's worth I'm against the building of this cultural center purely because its asking for a negative, violent reaction from elements of American society, and that more harm will come to Muslims in America than will good from this.

Other than that the whole thing is imbued in legality and any idiot claiming its unconstitutional or illegal needs to be quiet.

Thats all I have been saying this whole time but certain people (not you) cannot handle that stance and automatically think you are a bigot and intolerant for having that stance.

The media covers what sells and unfortunately fighting and arguing sells.

And I think if a Muslim spoke up and said, "this is a bad idea, it can be viewed as disprespectful building it near GZ because of what a few disturbed Arabs/Muslims did, and we will respect the fact that its a sore subject with Americans and build it elsewhere."

This type of respone, not verbatim but something similar would do more good for both sides than saying something like, "We are within our legal means to build it, if you are against it, you are intolerant of Islam and a bigot" etc.

And the white politicians looking for votes love to use this as smear against people taking a stance agains it. Like I was saying before.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 08:50 PM
And I think if a Muslim spoke up and said, "this is a bad idea, it can be viewed as disprespectful building it near GZ because of what a few disturbed Arabs/Muslims did, and we will respect the fact that its a sore subject with Americans and build it elsewhere."

as if they aren't americans.
its this type of unrecognized deep seated bigotry that is the real root of the problem. you subconsciously dont view them as american so you dont accept their arguments as being valid.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 08:54 PM
A high percentage are immigrants and its a known fact that first generation immigrants have much stronger ties with the homeland than later generations.

I've seen this with my own eyes, lived it.

aND its exactly the ones that are American citizens who should stand up and say something to the 'moustache Petes', to use an italian term, who don't understand how things work over here.

DeeBlock
08-30-2010, 10:32 PM
.Those silly towelheads are still living in the dark ages.

You live in the dark ages you FUCKIN FAGGOT!!!!!

DeeBlock
08-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Pedo-loving retard!!!

food for thought
09-01-2010, 01:48 AM
^^lol

Longbongcilvaringz
09-01-2010, 09:48 AM

Jasper is on the money with this comment, and a lot of people want to avoid this point.

I don't respect or value someone based on their religious beliefs. I don't think anyone should.

Every respected and recognised religion, has violent and draconian doctrine.

Which is why "hating on a religion" is fine, as long as you don't just hate on one religion, and turn a blind eye to all the other zealots.

We laugh at Prof. Zooruka, but nobody restricts his freedom because he's a fundamentalist christian.

If you want to keep Muslims out of your country, why don't you want to keep out Catholics and Jews and Buddhists?

Some people like to play the religion not race thing, as if it explains everything.

But Islam is the only religion being targeted.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-01-2010, 12:58 PM
But the point is when the talk about muslims they want to say camel fuckers, sand niggers, and towelheads. Its not because theyre of the islam religion, really. Its because theyre barbaric arabs.

But America is obsessed by religion the fact that they have a different religion and are "attacking" america, of course its the religion thats gonna be used.

By the way, ive met so many brainwashed American Christian missionary freaks, christian tour groups, volunteers in the last 2 months all over central america nobody can tell me America is any less religiously fucked up than those middle eastern flannel heads who are scared of women

Just look at the biggest films in America in the last few years - TWILIGHT, that entire thing is based upon a theme of sexual absitence, the religious kids love that shit. Thats only why that film is so popular in the states. I watched that last film the other week with 2 girls my age from illinois i was sharing a house with, nice people, but freak me out with their religion, but they love that Twilight shit.

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 08:34 PM
hmmm i've never seen a twilight movie, but the abstinence + blood drinking sounds like catholicism.