PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVES!! Doo Wop presents Smiley The Ghetto Child "tape" (DJ Premier,E-Blaze,Ski)

claaa7
08-30-2010, 05:39 PM
the great guys over at Unkut.com posted this, they are presenting it together with DJ Doo Wop (it's the second time these two have teamed up for an ill New York underground tape filled with nothing but exclusives). i am downloading now but as i understand it, it's pretty much full tracks and nothing but exclusives like a new DJ Premier track (not "I Am Legend), joint from Ski Beatz, E-Blaze (Show's new protogé and he's ILL), Chaze and others plus a feature from Sony Cheeba from one of my favorite underground hardcore NY crews Money Boss Players/Bo$$ Money. Smiley is definitely an underrated cat and DJ Doo Wop is a legend so this is guaranteed to be some heavy shit. mad props to Unkut.com for this one!

http://www.unkut.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/smiley_rap_cpr_back_web.jpg

DOWNLOAD + STREAM LINK, TRACKLIST, COVER, INFO @ UNKUT.COM (http://www.unkut.com/2010/08/download-smiley-the-ghetto-child-rap-cpr-mixtape/)

enjoy! cuz i know i will.

claaa7
08-31-2010, 01:40 AM
i'm banging this shit now and it's definitely dope so far and while more or less all the tracks seems to be full there are a few freestyles and very little shout-outs from DJ Doo Wop (basically in between or at the beginning of the songs only tho).

i'm on track #5 right now and the shit is dope, especially "Dime Bags" and "Battlestar Galactica" which is an exclusive E-Blaze beat. actually so far all the beats have been originals as far as i know. there's only one minus though, the songs is not separated - there's only 1 long track, 55 minutes but Smiley's coming album is gonna be AMAZING that's for sure. Ever since i first heard him on "Livin' Proof" in '95 to his evolving into "Werdz From The Ghetto Child" on the Gang Starr skit he's had mad potential and "The Antidote" was a real slept on LP.

EDIT: The DJ Premier "production" is just Smiley writing and spitting new verse and hook over 'Capture (Miltia Pt. 3)' instrumental but he rips it. Preem + Smiley is ill, "The Wake Up Call" and especially "I Am Legend" promises great things coming from them in their future.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-09-2011, 05:44 AM
im gonna check this out looks dope

LONDON!
04-09-2011, 06:14 AM
props