PDA

View Full Version : it's natural for a man to cheat?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 07:06 PM
if it's okay for men to cheat then what's good for him is good for her.

if you can't take your woman cheating on you then you shouldn't cheat on her.

it's not called "cheating" for no reason.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
the difference is that men are deep, complex creatures, whereas women are objects

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 07:16 PM
we all cheat, its just a matter of coincidence on whether or not you do it.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 07:17 PM
See, dicks are like keys, if they can open many locks, that's a master key. Now if a lock can be opened by many different keys... chea!

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Trixx men cheat so we should too. We get offered dick so many times. Look at ur mans dick and no that something better will come along in about an hour.

Prolifical ENG
08-30-2010, 07:29 PM
It seems men cheat more in early dating relationships. Women seem to fuck it up more in marriages when serious money, legalities, and children are on the line.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 07:38 PM
dbVDTwKB-qk

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 07:41 PM
It seems men cheat more in early dating relationships. Women seem to fuck it up more in marriages when serious money, legalities, and children are on the line.

hahaha

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 07:42 PM
if you know you're gonna cheat then you ought to inform your partner before you start a relationship with them. that way you both get a choice of whether you want to be in an open relationship or not. but then men will lie, tell the female the things she wants to hear and do all kinds of dirty shit behind her back.

if all men believe in cheating, then i might as well just start charging men for sex.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 07:46 PM
charging for sex even when i'm in a relationship, cos i will never know what kind of money my man is spending on some other bitch (hooker or no hooker).

in fact it should be in all marriage contracts that women should charge their men for sex.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 07:49 PM
isn't that basically what marriage is?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 07:51 PM
LOL yea no shit. not in so many words.

thats the reason women cheat....they can get better wages elswhere

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
when i'm with a chick who is cheating on her man, she's in it for better dick.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 07:58 PM
I doubt it. It's probably more about daddy's money, but that my friend, is an example you using Sweet Lemons as a rationalization tool.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 08:02 PM
isn't that basically what marriage is?

don't you know that there are untold useless men out there who prefer to sit indoors happily playing x-box/playstation/wii all day while their women are working on their career and shit?

those men deserve to get cheated on, right? their women should cheat on those men with their bosses/co workers and who ever else that can give her what she needs, right?

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 08:11 PM
don't you know that there are untold useless men out there who prefer to sit indoors happily playing x-box/playstation/wii all day while their women are working on their career and shit?

those men deserve to be cheated on, right? their women should cheat on those men with their bosses and who ever else that can give her what she needs, right?Those pills must be from a bad batch, girl...

I never cheated on any girl, even when the opportunity arose. If you get cheated on just break the fuck up cause that means the relationship you were in doesn't mean jack shit to him. Unless that's the same way you're standing in that relationship. Then you just need to acknowledge to eachother you're just fuckbudies and move on.

But to answer the question from the title, yes, it's natural. But if the guy can't resists his primal urges and you're ok with that, you might as well date a bordercollie.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 08:20 PM
saying it's natural for men to cheat is like saying it's okay for a man to stick his dick in any wet hole if he got a hard on. if that were the case then you wouldn't be able to let your woman go anywhere without you, cos there'll always be a man out there wanting to stick his dick in your woman. and it's also like saying it's a good excuse for raping women, though, it wouldn't be classed as rape in men's eyes.

then what you gonna do when the women get pregnant? you gonna pay child support for all the kids you've spawned?

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2010, 08:26 PM
if you know you're gonna cheat then you ought to inform your partner before you start a relationship with them. that way you both get a choice of whether you want to be in an open relationship or not. but then men will lie, tell the female the things she wants to hear and do all kinds of dirty shit behind her back.

if all men believe in cheating, then i might as well just start charging men for sex.

Or be lesbian. Women r much loyal.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 08:31 PM
saying it's natural for men to cheat is like saying it's okay for a man to stick his dick in any wet hole if he got a hard on. if that were the case then you wouldn't be able to let your woman go anywhere without you, cos there'll always be a man out there wanting to stick his dick in your woman. and it's also like saying it's a good excuse for raping women, though, it wouldn't be classed as rape in men's eyes.

then what you gonna do when the women get pregnant? you gonna pay child support for all the kids you've spawned?
It's natural as in, a man has urges to have sex all the time. If man can't contain his inner beast, than that's not okay, but still it's natural. You seem emotionally unstable right now, even more than is natural for a woman, so I won't comment on the rest of that retarded shit you just wrote.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
I doubt it. It's probably more about daddy's money, but that my friend, is an example you using Sweet Lemons as a rationalization tool.
sweet lemons>sour grapes.

but anyway, trixx you should sell that pussy.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Or be lesbian. Women r much loyal.

that's not always the case.

It's natural as in, a man has urges to have sex all the time. If man can't contain his inner beast, than that's not okay, but still it's natural. You seem emotionally unstable right now, even more than is natural for a woman, so I won't comment on the rest of that retarded shit you just wrote.

you shouldn't have taken my post personally, it wasn't directed at you alone, it was directed at all the men in here.

what men don't seem to realise is that women have urges too. sometimes, when i'm stoned all i can think about is sex. so, when i'm stoned, i too have urges to have sex all the time. so, with that logic, it would be natural for me to cheat?

sweet lemons>sour grapes.

but anyway, trixx you should sell that pussy.

i will never sell my pussy, it's sacred to me. plus i get pregnant far too easily. i'm off to get an implant in my arm tomorrow (if i can get up in time).

Professor Poopsnagle
08-30-2010, 08:52 PM
you shouldn't have taken my post personally, it wasn't directed at you alone, it was directed to all the men in here.

what men don't seem to realise is that women have urges too. sometimes, when i'm stoned all i can think about is sex. so, i too have urges to have sex all the time. so, with that logic, it would be natural for me to cheat?
If you have those urges, yes. That's the way mother nature intended it to be. Don't fight it, unless you care about the relationship you're in.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 08:58 PM
i get the urge to have sex all the time, but i don't get the urge to shag every man i find attractive. i just get the urge to shag one man all the time.

is it different for men? why is it different?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2010, 09:04 PM
there are men who want to be monogamous.

but the thing is they want to get into monogamous relationship after monogomous relationship instead of staying in just one.

Get it?

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Biological advantages i guess, if you want to get darwinian.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 09:18 PM
there are men who want to be monogamous.

but the thing is they want to get into monogamous relationship after monogomous relationship instead of staying in just one.

Get it?

that type of men must spend all their lives lying. i hate liars, absolutely hate them. i don't care if they lie about their money or where they got their clothes from, or some other stupid shit. i mean lying about how they feel and lying to avoid getting dumped by their women.

what's the point in cheating? if that pussy ain't good enough for you then why not just leave her. i feel sorry for those women/men who spend their whole time holding things down for their partner while their partner can only think about sex with another man/woman.

i was only a "bang ting" for j, not like me to agree to be something like that, but i never went with another while i was still banging him.

we called it off loads of times and i did go with others while we weren't banging each other. he can go and stick his dick elsewhere cos i ain't going anywhere near his dick again.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-30-2010, 09:38 PM
A man doesn't want to cheat. Cheating is something women do. A man wants to have sexual relations without the relationship. Look at it from our perspective.

Guy takes a girl out on a date. Has a nice time. Doesn't push for anything. At this point he's made an investment in time and money in this girl as a sign of his interest in her and his financial situation. After a couple dates the ritual goes (and that's all this is, a played out mating ritual) where the girl is supposed to reciprocate with sex to show her interest and respect for him. If not she should have already stopped seeing him. Third date is the traditional make or break point. Then coitus occurs. After he wipes his dick on her face and tells her to get the fuck out, that's it. If he wants to go through it again he'll call her and she can say yes or no to come back into it for another round. This takes place until desired. However if he's good at it and is managing several girls at once with pimp status you shouldn't feel like he's cheating on you because you're still in the mating ritual phase. If anything he's testing the waters to see if he's serious about you. If he comes back that's a good thing. If he breaks it off he saved you the trouble because it wasn't going anywhere. If he's trying to pull off a menage et trois you should be totally into it if you want to impress him. It goes without saying dudes love that shit.

A man isn't settled until this has gone on for a while. Men fall in Lust. Women fall in love. If a man falls in Love with you he's probably obsessed with possessing you. (Which isn't sketchy or anything its the truth.) Its a totally different perspective. Basically a man is looking for sex until he's looking for something more. Eventually you'll spend enough time together he like fucking you and thinks you're okay to be around. Maybe. At this point presuming you're hot and you're mother's hot and you do domestic tasks well (or give the best head) you might have a chance at marriage. This is where his boy comes in and tests the commitment by trying to turn him against you. If it fails he's probably into you.

And that is basically the male mating and marriage ritual. It could take days or decades for a guy with prospects to choose a woman. There's no way to know. Once he chooses a man is stubborn as shit and won't cheat unless he's a jackass. Its only cheating if you're married and that's some Donald Draper shit. I can understand it but I can't accept it. If you're married and you have kids you should never cheat. That's part of what makes a man.

DeeBlock
08-30-2010, 09:40 PM
See, dicks are like keys, if they can open many locks, that's a master key. Now if a lock can be opened by many different keys... chea!

Says the fucking pedofile!!!

If you have those urges, yes. That's the way mother nature intended it to be. Don't fight it, unless you care about the relationship you're in.

We know you are a fuckin pedofile!!! Stop pretendin you like women, FAGGOT!!!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Pedophiles like children. There are female children which is clearly his angle. Thus he's not gay, just breaking the law. You know who broke the law? R Fucking Kelly. Old Dirty Bastard even committed his fair share of statutory rape. Calm your shit. Calling someone gay isn't an insult anymore, not its a backhanded compliment like "you're so neat and well mannered I bet you're gay."

So suck a dick fagot. See say it with me. "I'm a fagot. I'm a Queer. I'm a fruit. I'm a cock sucking fagot. I'm okay with that. Because it's who I am."

Feel better? :p I hope so.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 10:50 PM
say it with me. "I'm a fagot. I'm a Queer. I'm a fruit. I'm a cock sucking fagot. I'm okay with that. Because it's who I am."

"Yesssss. feel the fruit flow thru you my young padawan."
http://netdwellers.com/1001/hosting/users/cinesecrets/images/SW/Yoda/YodaBackpack.jpg

"but i'm not a faggot!"
http://www.universeguide.com/Pictures/LukeSkywalkerFace.jpg

"you will be....you...will be."
http://www.galacticbinder.com/images/DarkestMoments/yoda-you-will-be.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2010, 11:03 PM
A man doesn't want to cheat. Cheating is something women do. A man wants to have sexual relations without the relationship. Look at it from our perspective.

Guy takes a girl out on a date. Has a nice time. Doesn't push for anything. At this point he's made an investment in time and money in this girl as a sign of his interest in her and his financial situation. After a couple dates the ritual goes (and that's all this is, a played out mating ritual) where the girl is supposed to reciprocate with sex to show her interest and respect for him. If not she should have already stopped seeing him. Third date is the traditional make or break point. Then coitus occurs. After he wipes his dick on her face and tells her to get the fuck out, that's it. If he wants to go through it again he'll call her and she can say yes or no to come back into it for another round. This takes place until desired. However if he's good at it and is managing several girls at once with pimp status you shouldn't feel like he's cheating on you because you're still in the mating ritual phase. If anything he's testing the waters to see if he's serious about you. If he comes back that's a good thing. If he breaks it off he saved you the trouble because it wasn't going anywhere. If he's trying to pull off a menage et trois you should be totally into it if you want to impress him. It goes without saying dudes love that shit.

A man isn't settled until this has gone on for a while. Men fall in Lust. Women fall in love. If a man falls in Love with you he's probably obsessed with possessing you. (Which isn't sketchy or anything its the truth.) Its a totally different perspective. Basically a man is looking for sex until he's looking for something more. Eventually you'll spend enough time together he like fucking you and thinks you're okay to be around. Maybe. At this point presuming you're hot and you're mother's hot and you do domestic tasks well (or give the best head) you might have a chance at marriage. This is where his boy comes in and tests the commitment by trying to turn him against you. If it fails he's probably into you.

And that is basically the male mating and marriage ritual. It could take days or decades for a guy with prospects to choose a woman. There's no way to know. Once he chooses a man is stubborn as shit and won't cheat unless he's a jackass. Its only cheating if you're married and that's some Donald Draper shit. I can understand it but I can't accept it. If you're married and you have kids you should never cheat. That's part of what makes a man.

women don't always fall 'in love' with every man they date/shag. if men are gonna date several women at the same time then it ought to be okay for women to date several different men at the same time too. it's a shame how men don't like the fact that women can play them at their own game. we don't always fall in love and/or wanna get pregnant by the men we shag, some do, some don't. the women who purposely get pregnant by worthless men are idiots. the men who don't want their women to get pregnant but refuse to wear a condom while knowing these women aren't using any contraception are also idiots. both men and women are to blame for unwanted children. we have too many kids put into care homes and shit, it's not right.

how many divorces are down to the man cheating and/or getting a next female pregnant? how many divorce cases are down to the woman getting pregnant or giving birth to a next man's baby? can someone get some stats? it's not a competition, both are wrong.

cutn' heads
08-31-2010, 06:54 AM
i have cheated. but im married now. i wont cheat again unless its on some "lets flee the country and start my life over" type o' shit... it's just isnt worth it at this point. actually, if it was with another married woman who has as much to lose as i do then i might consider it ...

The Ocean
08-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Trixx men cheat so we should too. We get offered dick so many times. Look at ur mans dick and no that something better will come along in about an hour.

women and men are fundamentally different so we can not participate in cross gender activities and expect to function effectively under those situations.

for example...woman can not sleep with a whole bunch of men and be viewed upon as being player.

just like a man can not wear ass hugging jeans, tight shirts, arched eyebrows, swinging a man bag and be looked upon as anything other than homosexual

they both may go into the situation with the best of intentions, but there are some things men and women can not do

now for cheating...women cant do what men do because cheating for a women is different than cheating for a man unless he was raised a fatherless, no male figure, testosterone deficient half fag. women are conquered sexually (unless a man was raised by women). women emotionalize sex and almost always fall in love with those they cheat with (unless your a simp).....

i will touch more upon this later...its far too early and my brain isnt awake yet

The Ocean
08-31-2010, 08:35 AM
if it's okay for men to cheat then what's good for him is good for her.

if you can't take your woman cheating on you then you shouldn't cheat on her.

it's not called "cheating" for no reason.

answering the question in the title...monogamy is unnatural. our only purpose on this planet is to reproduce. thats been the theme for hundreds of millions of years

snapple
08-31-2010, 11:27 AM
cheating is for immature relationships....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-31-2010, 11:56 AM
answering the question in the title...monogamy is unnatural. our only purpose on this planet is to reproduce. thats been the theme for hundreds of millions of years

you talk like humans are some kind of virus, no other purpose in life except to reproduce. saddening.

i hope you never get married, cos the poor cow will just be miserable with your cheating.

i doubt you've ever been in love. sad.

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2010, 07:58 PM
Trixx is on fire! Ha.

U go girl!

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Trixx is on fire! Ha.

yeah i heard she was burnin too.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/28/article-0-020A571C00000578-324_468x413.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2010, 08:17 PM
Back on topic: I don't believe in cheating. If I'm with u, I'm not cheating and I expect the same. If u can't handle that, then get out.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-31-2010, 08:23 PM
"but i'm not a faggot!"

This is why I put up with your often crazy-black-man thoughts. Jewels like this.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-31-2010, 08:34 PM
women don't always fall 'in love' with every man they date/shag. if men are gonna date several women at the same time then it ought to be okay for women to date several different men at the same time too. it's a shame how men don't like the fact that women can play them at their own game. we don't always fall in love and/or wanna get pregnant by the men we shag, some do, some don't. the women who purposely get pregnant by worthless men are idiots. the men who don't want their women to get pregnant but refuse to wear a condom while knowing these women aren't using any contraception are also idiots. both men and women are to blame for unwanted children. we have too many kids put into care homes and shit, it's not right.

how many divorces are down to the man cheating and/or getting a next female pregnant? how many divorce cases are down to the woman getting pregnant or giving birth to a next man's baby? can someone get some stats? it's not a competition, both are wrong.

Wait what?

Welcome to inside my head.

DeeBlock
08-31-2010, 09:05 PM
http://netdwellers.com/1001/hosting/users/cinesecrets/images/SW/Yoda/YodaBackpack.jpg

"but i'm not a faggot!"
http://www.universeguide.com/Pictures/LukeSkywalkerFace.jpg

http://www.galacticbinder.com/images/DarkestMoments/yoda-you-will-be.jpg

hahahahahaha

Boarz is such an idiot. He hands out free material so he could get dissed.

That's a punk and a FAGGOT!!!!!!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Yes. I told a joke suggesting I was gay on the internet. Cool.

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Sacha_Baron_Cohen%20-%208%20-%20Borat.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01398/SachaBaronCohen_1398857c.jpg
http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheC2FJAGEGYMFYB24GY29OZW4=UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgSacha%20Baron%20Cohen3.jpg
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Sacha-Baron-Cohen-sacha-baron-cohen-266914_300_403.jpg

See how this is all the same person? And how in real life he actually has a wicked hot wife?

Its sort of like that but less so.

DeeBlock
08-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Are you comparing your online closet outing on wucorp to a paid comedian acting gay?

One gets paid the other doesn't.

The one who does not get paid for the gay impersonation has a higher probability of being a true full-blown faggot.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-31-2010, 09:33 PM
So... where is this going? You have a problem with the possibility a teenager in NH who posts on a Wu Tang Forum (allegedly) might possibly be gay based off a joke? Are you worried I'll catch aids or are you afraid I might try and track you down and stick my aids dick in you butt and instantly reduce you to a subhuman crybaby who thanks to a strange sensation in his anus can no longer carry on living?

You sir, are a faggot. And in bothering to respond I'm starting to look serious on the internet. Hypothetically if I was gay what would you do and why would you do it? If I wasn't gay wouldn't you look foolish? And why did I post a billion pictures of blowjobs if I'm gay. You do realize I'm not homophobic so trying to call me gay makes me laugh at you right?

The Ocean
08-31-2010, 10:10 PM
you talk like humans are some kind of virus, no other purpose in life except to reproduce. saddening.

i hope you never get married, cos the poor cow will just be miserable with your cheating.

i doubt you've ever been in love. sad.

i am married, i have children, and im content for now. and when you think about what we are doing to this planet...human are a virus that continue to multiply unchecked destroying every bit of greenery we see on land and blackening every bit of water in our seas...i mean...when you think about it...technically what you claim i was alluding to is correct even though i was not speaking or hinting on that issue

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-31-2010, 10:31 PM
i feel sorry for your wife.

does she know how you feel about cheating?

why bother to get married if you're planning on cheating down the line?

i know i wouldn't bother getting married if i knew that person wasn't gonna be the one and only one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life. if my husband ever cheated on me, i'd leave him. all that bullshit that goes with cheating, the lies and deception. makes me sick.

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 10:33 PM
ocean is jaded by his own existence. he should kill himself since his purpose has already been served. (has kids)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-31-2010, 10:34 PM
i am married, i have children, and im content for now. and when you think about what we are doing to this planet...human are a virus that continue to multiply unchecked destroying every bit of greenery we see on land and blackening every bit of water in our seas...i mean...when you think about it...technically what you claim i was alluding to is correct even though i was not speaking or hinting on that issue

though, that is what humans do, i don't believe that is all we are here to do.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-31-2010, 10:40 PM
ocean is jaded by his own existence. he should kill himself since his purpose has already been served. (has kids)

so true.

in some countries, if ocean was female and cheated, he'd get stoned to death. i say what's good for the goose is good for the gander. except i don't believe in killing people for things like that.

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 10:44 PM
humans have just as much propensity for positive action as they do negative.
you have a drive to fuck, yes. you also have a mind that can overcome those primal desires. so by his own logic,(we are here to do what is in our nature to do) humans are here to overcome their primal selves because its in our nature to THINK.

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 12:20 AM
i feel sorry for your wife.

does she know how you feel about cheating?

why bother to get married if you're planning on cheating down the line?

i know i wouldn't bother getting married if i knew that person wasn't gonna be the one and only one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life. if my husband ever cheated on me, i'd leave him. all that bullshit that goes with cheating, the lies and deception. makes me sick.

you shouldnt feel sorry for my wife. as long as she does her job..there is no reason to "cheat". i consider it just as much "cheating" when i woman stops having sex with her husband...but then tells him if he seeks solace in another vagina shes gonna divorce him. that shit aint fair and the court will back her bullshit up all day. my wife tried to run game on me a while ago stating the above. i then responded with "satisfy your husband and you have nothing to worry about". to which she asked "are you saying i have to worry?" i retorted with " are planning on not fulfilling one of your wifely duties?" she had nothing to say and i've been knee deep in some ass every since.

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 12:24 AM

well your assessment is inaccurate and half assed. my purpose is not fulfilled until my seeds reach adulthood. anything after that is none of my concern. i will continue to live my life...but i will not be blinded to whats going around me. pull your head out of your ass and pay attention. (im not the first one to tell you this)

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 12:32 AM
humans have just as much propensity for positive action as they do negative.
you have a drive to fuck, yes. you also have a mind that can overcome those primal desires. so by his own logic,(we are here to do what is in our nature to do) humans are here to overcome their primal selves because its in our nature to THINK.

what are our primal desires?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-01-2010, 01:06 AM
you shouldnt feel sorry for my wife. as long as she does her job..there is no reason to "cheat". i consider it just as much "cheating" when i woman stops having sex with her husband...but then tells him if he seeks solace in another vagina shes gonna divorce him. that shit aint fair and the court will back her bullshit up all day. my wife tried to run game on me a while ago stating the above. i then responded with "satisfy your husband and you have nothing to worry about". to which she asked "are you saying i have to worry?" i retorted with " are planning on not fulfilling one of your wifely duties?" she had nothing to say and i've been knee deep in some ass every since.

oh but i do feel sorry for your wife, poor woman. your only reason for existance is to reproduce and fullful your primal desires and your wife is only there to fullfil those desires. what a sad, sad marriage you have and a sad, sad existance too.

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 01:31 AM
what are our primal desires?
U don't know?
Anyway reproduction does not include raising a family. Your purpose has been served once you busted that nut. Right? Dont backpedal now.

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 08:26 AM
U don't know?
Anyway reproduction does not include raising a family. Your purpose has been served once you busted that nut. Right? Dont backpedal now.

only way you can say im back peddling is if you quote me where i said one must then kill themselves after "busting at nut"? what other living thing does that? they go on to bust other nuts. you can not introduce new concepts then call bullshit. my bad for assuming you were smarter than that.

reproduction includes ensuring the survival of the species. thats the point of reproduction. and how do you ensure that survival? you make sure that legacy is fit enough to pass it on. thats more or less the womans role depending on the species. the man is the spreader of the seed for the most part

and im well aware of what "primal desires" are...but im not sure you do. hence the question. and considering the fact that you didnt answer...im going to assume you dont

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 08:30 AM
oh but i do feel sorry for your wife, poor woman. your only reason for existance is to reproduce and fullful your primal desires and your wife is only there to fullfil those desires. what a sad, sad marriage you have and a sad, sad existance too.

quote me where i said fulfill primal desires. you dont even know what that means...so i feel sorry for a bubble head like you. i hope you dont reproduce with someone of equal intelligence

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

famenchuan
09-01-2010, 08:18 PM
cheating is for the weak. If i would want to cheat my women, i would just end our relationship before doing so. i guess then it would not be cheating. Cheating is for dirt bags.

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 08:23 PM
cheating comes from fear. fear of loss, fear of not having enough, fear of not satisfying your partner, fear of commitment.

fear is an inferior and/or destructive emotion.

famenchuan
09-01-2010, 08:33 PM
cheating comes from fear. fear of loss, fear of not having enough, fear of not satisfying your partner, fear of commitment.

amen brother

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2010, 09:20 PM
fear is a primal instinct what are u guys talking about. It's hard-wired.

What you are thinking of is anxiety.

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 10:19 PM

if you say so. im only as fearful as my options

Uncle Steezo
09-02-2010, 12:46 AM
love and fear...emotionally, its all we got.
love is power.
love's polar opposite is fear.

whats the opposite of power?

people say its better to be feared than loved. they say that cause the one's doing the fearing are weakened by fear. if you are loved, then the ones doing the loving are expressing power thru love.

basics.

The Ocean
09-02-2010, 09:17 AM
wow...no more captain and tennille for you

Uncle Steezo
09-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Alexander o'neal/Cherrelle > cap'n n tennille
All day playboy

cutn' heads
09-02-2010, 12:21 PM
capn n' coke

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-02-2010, 05:47 PM
love and fear...emotionally, its all we got.
love is power.
love's polar opposite is fear.

whats the opposite of power?

people say its better to be feared than loved. they say that cause the one's doing the fearing are weakened by fear. if you are loved, then the ones doing the loving are expressing power thru love.

basics.

True. I came to a similar conclusion that Fear and Love are pretty much our driving forces. Life is love it or hate it. All the other emotions are types of fear and types of love. Love is that surge of seratonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Fear is that surge of Epinephrine but mostly its nervous as opposed to endocrine in nature. They're more then that, but that's what the feeling of fear or love is.

The Ocean
09-02-2010, 11:35 PM
capn n' coke

makers. captains for college bed wetters and simps

Uncle Steezo
09-03-2010, 02:58 AM
seratonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine Epinephrine
these are just vibrations son. configurations of energy manufactured and assembled by the greatest drug factory know to man...self.

think of them as scooby snax from God for being a good boy.

did you do your homework today?

PALEFORCE
09-03-2010, 03:45 AM
i want to fuck every woman i meet...all of them..everytime i see a woman

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-03-2010, 04:42 PM
these are just vibrations son. configurations of energy manufactured and assembled by the greatest drug factory know to man...self.

think of them as scooby snax from God for being a good boy.

did you do your homework today?

There is no God I thought of a paradox that doesn't require one.

The universe is actually a fragment of an endless omniverse. The omniverse is formed by our actions and thoughts. When we do something it forms an opposite action elsewhere. Basically the universe exists because a primordial figure who I call "The Dreamer who was Dreamed" imagined the universe. The inhabitants of the universe then imagined him having made him making him real and validating their existence. Then they went on to expand the universe infinitely into the place it is today. Basically my philosophy means that everything is or is not is.

So if I could change universes I could actually live in the Lord of the Rings or I could be the guy you're watching in a porn vid, or I could be president, or even Zeus or Jesus. Basically everything is true. The ridiculous point would come if the imagined life found its creator. Basically what if you found out that I imagined you into existence? Trippy eh?

DUMBO
09-03-2010, 04:47 PM
There is no proof that any man has ever committed to a long term relationship, including marriage, and NOT cheated.

Every guy cheats at some point. Even if it's just shoving your dick into a hole in the burger king wall after enjoying a combo meal. We all eventually do it.

I recently broke up with a beautiful girl after 4 years of a good relationship. And I cheated on her regularly. And that was the most monogamous relationship I ever had. In fact, in my own head, I see that relationship as my great moral awakening. But every time I left town on a work trip and cheated on her.

How the fuck do I supposed to visit Malaysia and not fuck somebody. Shit is unnatural.

Undiluted Karma
09-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Every guy cheats at some point. Even if it's just shoving your dick into a hole in the burger king wall after enjoying a combo meal. We all eventually do it.

Ahhhaa!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-03-2010, 10:22 PM

so what happens when it's the man who can't do his job as a husband and get a hard on? if viagra was never invented, should all the women who were married to man that couldn't get it up cheat on their husbands?

quote me where i said fulfill primal desires. you dont even know what that means...so i feel sorry for a bubble head like you. i hope you dont reproduce with someone of equal intelligence

so what are the primal desires you speak of? and there's no need to feel sorry for me. i will reproduce, hopefully not with some cunting idiot like you, of course.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-03-2010, 10:26 PM
i mean, what good is a husband if he can't get his dick hard? i have primal desires, too.

The Ocean
09-04-2010, 12:10 AM
so what happens when it's the man who can't do his job as a husband and get a hard on? if viagra was never invented, should all the women who were married to man that couldn't get it up cheat on their husbands?

so what are the primal desires you speak of? and there's no need to feel sorry for me. i will reproduce, hopefully not with some cunting idiot like you, of course.

who to say i would want to mix gene pools with you in the first place? stupidity is an undesirable trait and you appear to have that in abun-dunce. anyway...you hear it all the time...see it all the time and read about it all the time....what is the first thing a woman does when she is unfulfilled emotionally...she fills that void. you women seem to have some kind of empowering circle scissor session when it comes to that shit. woman arent built like men in terms of the sex aspect..after a few years...she prolly aint fuckin anyway..so it doesn't matter if a man cant get it up. a woman's libido lessens as they enter into a secure relationship. women want affections and attention and frequently step out on their men to get that. watch a soap opera or read a romance novel and its choc full of that garbage.

The Ocean
09-04-2010, 12:12 AM
i mean, what good is a husband if he can't get his dick hard? i have primal desires, too.

thats just called being a slut. once again...women cant always do the same things as men. i like sluts...you can be my jump off if you look good and my wife stops fuckin. i aint breaking you off raw though.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-04-2010, 12:40 AM
who to say i would want to mix gene pools with you in the first place? stupidity is an undesirable trait and you appear to have that in abun-dunce. anyway...you hear it all the time...see it all the time and read about it all the time....what is the first thing a woman does when she is unfulfilled emotionally...she fills that void. you women seem to have some kind of empowering circle scissor session when it comes to that shit. woman arent built like men in terms of the sex aspect..after a few years...she prolly aint fuckin anyway..so it doesn't matter if a man cant get it up. a woman's libido lessens as they enter into a secure relationship. women want affections and attention and frequently step out on their men to get that. watch a soap opera or read a romance novel and its choc full of that garbage.

oh dear me, i don't watch tv or read romance novels like you do. if that's what you're into, then that's you.

maybe i'm not the kind of woman you know or like.

thats just called being a slut. once again...women cant always do the same things as men. i like sluts...you can be my jump off if you look good and my wife stops fuckin. i aint breaking you off raw though.

i don't ever want a so-called 'man' like you. i wouldn't even want to fuck you if you were the last dick on earth. there are plenty of things i could fuck myself with, and i never want you to be one of them.

you can't come up with a decent answer, only thing you can come up with is to call women sluts if their man can't get it up. well, if these women were such sluts then why can't their men get it up?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-04-2010, 12:48 AM
I'd be happy just having a warm body to share heat with in the winter presuming she doesn't touch me with her icy feet. Thats love.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-04-2010, 12:55 AM
I'd be happy just having a warm body to share heat with in the winter presuming she doesn't touch me with her icy feet. Thats love.

so, it's okay for you to warm your body against hers but if she tried to warm her feet against you, that's wrong?

that's not fair.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-04-2010, 01:04 AM
so, it's okay for you to warm your body against hers but if she tried to warm her feet against you, that's wrong?

that's not fair.

No I'm warming her body with mine, but women have very cold feet. I'm not sure why. Must be the lack of circulation or something. I'm just making an observation. I mean my feet are cool, but you'd think a dead person grabbed your foot when a woman touches you with hers.

If I wanted something to warm me I'd use a dog. My point was I'd just want the simple company. Not doing stupid shit with some broad with ADD, but just laying together breathing, day dreaming, etc. But then I'm a romantic so that's probably creepy to regular people.

The Ocean
09-04-2010, 07:29 AM
oh dear me, i don't watch tv or read romance novels like you do. if that's what you're into, then that's you.

i don't ever want a so-called 'man' like you. i wouldn't even want to fuck you if you were the last dick on earth. there are plenty of things i could fuck myself with, and i never want you to be one of them.

you can't come up with a decent answer, only thing you can come up with is to call women sluts if their man can't get it up. well, if these women were such sluts then why can't their men get it up?
this is why i dont debate with bird brains...selective and limited comprehension

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-04-2010, 08:02 AM
i see that you chose to insult me yet again instead of answering my question. you're a fool with no brain. please shut the fuck up.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-04-2010, 08:05 AM
you're the one who is incapable of debate if all you can do is resort to insults. nuff said.

CharlesJones
09-04-2010, 01:32 PM
I think the reason why men cheat is because they try to fuck as many fine women as they can hahahahahahahahahahahaha. There are a lot of hot ass women out there and it's very hard to be with one woman.

KaramelSundae
09-04-2010, 04:16 PM
trixx dont be a sammi sweetheart

(see jersey shore ronnie & sammi)

PALEFORCE
09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
ive had some girlfriends milk me dry to wheer i couldnt fuck another woman if i wanted

The Ocean
09-04-2010, 05:02 PM
i see that you chose to insult me yet again instead of answering my question. you're a fool with no brain. please shut the fuck up.

im insulting you because you insist on having me answer to things i never said.

The Ocean
09-04-2010, 05:04 PM
you're the one who is incapable of debate if all you can do is resort to insults. nuff said.

your "debating" practices are choc full of fallacies

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-04-2010, 09:25 PM
i said:

then you replied:

then i replied back to you:

im insulting you because you insist on having me answer to things i never said.

what were you alluding to if you didn't mean to say what you did?

Southern Solja
09-04-2010, 10:16 PM
It's like this.

When a man see a girl. A fine girl. The FIRST thing he things about is...

What would it be like to kiss her? To fuck her?

If sex seems appealing to the guy then he goes for it.

Which is characterized by the saying, "Men fall in Lust."

Women on the other hand. When they see a guy they think...

Oh he's cute. I wonder if he'll treat me right.

Then a women goes in and see if he is really worth it. "Women fall in Love."

Now what happens when these two forces collide?

The man will do ANYTHING to fufill his sexual fantasy. Take her out on a movie, to a dinner, to Six Flags, etc. He acts like how he thinks the girl would want him to act. He's kind, nice, caring, but he must also exude that hint of cockiness and confidence to display his masculinity.

This is when the girl falls in love. How does a women tell a man she's in love with him?(Besides actually saying it?) She has sex with him. See, women believe sex to be a bonding ritual in which once the act is done, it can never be reversed. Women "feel" a lot of things, and sex is the pinnacle. You might as well attach a chain to you and your girl once you have sex because that is how she sees it.

A guy's perspective is a little different.

A male believes sex to be a "physical" thing. He's living out his sexual fantasy with you, and once he's done he fees no attachment. No commitment. Once that last drop of sperm escapes his dick then he regains his senses. That heightened feeling of love and affection is gone for the meantime. But guys CAN fall in love. That is when they spend enough time with you AFTER the sex. If a guy says they love you BEFORE you have sex with him then he's lying. He's just saying that so you CAN have sex with him, as he knows how women believe sex is the ultimate act of love for one another.

So basically, sex drives man. If the women he is married to keeps the sex coming, and continues to display all of the qualities the guy fell in love with AFTER they had sex, then women, you have nothing to worry about.

But if you let up on your man for one second. You stop having sex, You stop treating him right, You start to argue, You start to fuss, You start to fight,

then he's going to cheat.

PALEFORCE
09-04-2010, 10:26 PM
you buy girls flowers too?

you kiss that bitch after she swallowed a load?

when a man sees a girl he awnts to fuck that, make you cum in the nastiest way.

girls are the same. if you get your dick game up, you could fuck anything you want

the only way to keep a bitch is to fuck her better then she ever imagined

better then the last guy

good dick will keep a bitch more faithful then a fat paycheck

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-04-2010, 10:27 PM
It's like this.

When a man see a girl. A fine girl. The FIRST thing he things about is...

What would it be like to kiss her? To fuck her?

If sex seems appealing to the guy then he goes for it.

Which is characterized by the saying, "Men fall in Lust."

Women on the other hand. When they see a guy they think...

Oh he's cute. I wonder if he'll treat me right.

Then a women goes in and see if he is really worth it. "Women fall in Love."

Now what happens when these two forces collide?

The man will do ANYTHING to fufill his sexual fantasy. Take her out on a movie, to a dinner, to Six Flags, etc. He acts like how he thinks the girl would want him to act. He's kind, nice, caring, but he must also exude that hint of cockiness and confidence to display his masculinity.

This is when the girl falls in love. How does a women tell a man she's in love with him?(Besides actually saying it?) She has sex with him. See, women believe sex to be a bonding ritual in which once the act is done, it can never be reversed. Women "feel" a lot of things, and sex is the pinnacle. You might as well attach a chain to you and your girl once you have sex because that is how she sees it.

A guy's perspective is a little different.

A male believes sex to be a "physical" thing. He's living out his sexual fantasy with you, and once he's done he fees no attachment. No commitment. Once that last drop of sperm escapes his dick then he regains his senses. That heightened feeling of love and affection is gone for the meantime. But guys CAN fall in love. That is when they spend enough time with you AFTER the sex. If a guy says they love you BEFORE you have sex with him then he's lying. He's just saying that so you CAN have sex with him, as he knows how women believe sex is the ultimate act of love for one another.

So basically, sex drives man. If the women he is married to keeps the sex coming, and continues to display all of the qualities the guy fell in love with AFTER they had sex, then women, you have nothing to worry about.

But if you let up on your man for one second. You stop having sex, You stop treating him right, You start to argue, You start to fuss, You start to fight,

then he's going to cheat.

You think kiss before fuck? Sorry I thought that was weird. Oh well. I see a girl and its me pressing her face against a bedroom mirror while I ram her pussy from behind. That's the best way to do it. The mirror allows me to see her tits while I fuck her in the ass. It's pretty ingenious.

Everything else you said I cosign.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-04-2010, 10:30 PM
you buy girls flowers too?

you kiss that bitch after she swallowed a load?

when a man sees a girl he awnts to fuck that, make you cum in the nastiest way.

girls are the same. if you get your dick game up, you could fuck anything you want

the only way to keep a bitch is to fuck her better then she ever imagined

better then the last guy

I'm that last guy who was cool just getting head because he's too drunk, high, and lazy to bang her out adequately. Why half ass? All or nothing, and All ain't worth it.

The Ocean
09-05-2010, 10:49 AM
You think kiss before fuck? Sorry I thought that was weird. Oh well. I see a girl and its me pressing her face against a bedroom mirror while I ram her pussy from behind. That's the best way to do it. The mirror allows me to see her tits while I fuck her in the ass. It's pretty ingenious.

Everything else you said I cosign.

Lol I don't put that much thought into fuckin. I'm on autopilot for the most part

The Ocean
09-05-2010, 11:02 AM
i said:

then you replied:

then i replied back to you:

what were you alluding to if you didn't mean to say what you did?

The post before the slut comment answer your question, young lady. Which is a recap of my original post in this thread. I won't spend too much time on you one of the reasons why I don't take you seriously because I know play as many games you claim I play. Your handle suggests you play too much or your turn tricks so I look at you as more entertainment then someone I can build with

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-05-2010, 02:33 PM

The post before the slut comment answer your question, young lady. Which is a recap of my original post in this thread. I won't spend too much time on you one of the reasons why I don't take you seriously because I know play as many games you claim I play. Your handle suggests you play too much or your turn tricks so I look at you as more entertainment then someone I can build with

no, you meant to say women who want sex are sluts, otherwise you wouldn't have quoted me after you posted the above quote.

why do you always have to blame the women for stupid things, like her libido? i have a healthy libido, well, would have if i wasn't on meds. if marriage means that my man won't be able to get it up after a few years then i ain't getting married. what's the fucking point if your man won't be able to get it up? by the men's rules, i should be able to cheat if my man can't get it up, right?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Basically Trixx, you're not a whore, you're a girl who needs to get banged out on the regular. Which is totally fine by me because I'm not a misogynist, I'm just sexist, and there's a huge difference. Sexism says I'm deserve more money then you for the same work. Misogyny says you shouldn't be able to work.

Life's about compromises. :)

I don't believe in monogamous lifestyles as being standard, but I wouldn't cheat, I'd be open about it. I'm enough of an asshole to not be a complete asshole. I'm enough of a douchebag that I wouldn't care enough to lie, which in the longterm is probably a sign of saintliness which is why I'm pretty much Brohammad.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/78/225292627_c9f9ada6d6.jpg

I think I have that visor.

The Ocean
09-05-2010, 10:53 PM
no, you meant to say women who want sex are sluts, otherwise you wouldn't have quoted me after you posted the above quote.

why do you always have to blame the women for stupid things, like her libido?

fine...thats EXACTLY what i meant

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Technically Trixx, Libido means creative energy. It has nothing to do with your uncontrolled nymphomania. Its the energy that makes you tick. Your psyche and shit. Freud only really linked it to sex because Freud linked everything to sex. Freud was kind of a nymphomaniac. If you want to talk about how you like getting your twat murdered that's not really your Libido.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-06-2010, 08:44 AM
you know i was talking about my sex drive. both my nurse and my doc knows what i'm talking about when i say libido.

when i'm high, my sex drive goes through the roof.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-06-2010, 11:53 AM
you know i was talking about my sex drive. both my nurse and my doc knows what i'm talking about when i say libido.

when i'm high, my sex drive goes through the roof.

It's your pussy. You can call it what you want.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 09:49 AM
i was gonna let this one go but it's been annoying me. i don't think i made myself clear enough for The Ocean.

you're saying having sex with you is one of your wife's 'wifely duties'. in that case having sex with your wife is one of your duties as a husband. if your wife refuses to have sex with you then you class that as cheating, and that you should be able to "seek solace in another vagina" if your wife doesn't perform her "wifely duties".

wait till you get to the age when you can't get it up anymore. when you can't perform your husbandly duties then your wife should class that as cheating and then she can seek a peen cos you're not fulfilling your duty as a husband.

only way you can say im back peddling is if you quote me where i said one must then kill themselves after "busting at nut"? what other living thing does that? they go on to bust other nuts. you can not introduce new concepts then call bullshit. my bad for assuming you were smarter than that.

reproduction includes ensuring the survival of the species. thats the point of reproduction. and how do you ensure that survival? you make sure that legacy is fit enough to pass it on. thats more or less the womans role depending on the species. the man is the spreader of the seed for the most part

and im well aware of what "primal desires" are...but im not sure you do. hence the question. and considering the fact that you didnt answer...im going to assume you dont

reproduction at the cost of our species survival and existence? at the cost of every species on the planet? men with no jobs fathering 30+ kids with all different women. how much money do you think those kids actually get in child support? what were the things that you wanted as a kid? nintendo, playstation, fresh trainers every month, cds, movies, etc, etc. do you think those children get anything near that? do you think those men that father x-amount of children are people to look up to? to admire and want to compete with?

how do you think those kids feel about their father? if they've actually met them. how do you think those kids feel growing up knowing they weren't wanted? where's the fatherly love these day? don't men know how to show love no more? i got something to tell you, there is more to love than what you do with your dicks.

ShaDynasty
07-29-2012, 10:02 AM
kind of a cop out to say its in our nature to cheat. like yeah its in our nature sure.

i can control my diet, alcohol/drug intake, attitude, the way i treat others etc. we live in houses powered by nuclear technology and have futuristic computer phones. we are so far removed from nature. we have the ability to weigh up a situation logically, use our own judgement before we make decisions.

can't speak for other people but i've made decisions not to cheat/to cheat before and i was fully aware of what i was doing.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 10:05 AM

how exactly are the men with 5+ kids with all different women ensuring the survival of their own kids (let alone the species) when they probably don't pay any child support and if they do pay child support it's less than a fiver a week? wtf can you buy the kid with that? and make it last a whole week?

having primal desires does not make me a slut it's fucking natural if it weren't then humans as a species wouldn't have survived all these years. what they fuck is the point in fucking a woman knowing she ain't gonna enjoy it? where's the fun and glory in that? and what i meant was to seek a new man to have a relationship with if my man can't get it hard. and that makes women sluts these day? you gotta be really insecure in yourself to think like that. stop chatting shit!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 10:15 AM
kind of a cop out to say its in our nature to cheat. like yeah its in our nature sure.

i can control my diet, alcohol/drug intake, attitude, the way i treat others etc. we live in houses powered by nuclear technology and have futuristic computer phones. we are so far removed from nature. we have the ability to weigh up a situation logically, use our own judgement before we make decisions.

can't speak for other people but i've made decisions not to cheat/to cheat before and i was fully aware of what i was doing.

it was a cop out. we are not a virus we are mammals. there are birds and animals that mate for life.

i have pets and they show me they love me everyday. if animals can show love then why can't certain men show love? there's all different kinds of love. for instance, i don't love my cats the same way i did my ex.

ShaDynasty
07-29-2012, 10:22 AM
everybody has at least a little mental illness in them. some people are too far gone, or they have to find somebody who has similar issues.

you cant change people, they might be able to change for themselves, but usually not.

LORD NOSE
07-29-2012, 10:22 AM
cheating is for people who are losing the game

gotta be playing a game in order to cheat

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 10:26 AM
everybody has at least a little mental illness in them. some people are too far gone, or they have to find somebody who has similar issues.

you cant change people, they might be able to change for themselves, but usually not.

why are you mentioning mental illness? we are discussing cheating.

ShaDynasty
07-29-2012, 10:46 AM
maybe not mental illness technically. i meant psychological issues/neuroses.

if you love somebody and cheat on them you probably have some deep rooted issues.

or you just don't love them.

check two
07-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Women are just as inclined to cheat as men.

CEITEDMOFO
07-29-2012, 11:03 AM
CHEcK TWO CHEATED ON HIS BOYFRIEND

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Women are just as inclined to cheat as men.

that is true.

thread title came from j. i just wanted to make a thread to talk to others who support the idea.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Sounds like OP has been cheated on. Men cheat, women cheat, shit happens.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 11:25 AM
we know that shit happens.

but different people have different reasons for doing things and i want to discuss it.

what has driven you to cheat? and by cheating i mean anything sexual including kissing.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 11:45 AM
it's interesting for me to hear how people justify cheating.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 11:50 AM
we know that shit happens.

but different people have different reasons for doing things and i want to discuss it.

what has driven you to cheat? and by cheating i mean anything sexual including kissing.
I've been in very few relationships and I never cheated during any of them. So I can't sit here and give you a reason I would cheat. But what kept me from cheating is that I never put myself in a situation where I know I would end up cheating, like let's be for real, all of us are 21+ for the most part, you pretty much know yourself. You know what situations that you place yourself in that will cause you to cheat. Me for example, I know if i'm one on one with an old girl i used to fuck a lot that i'm probably going to cheat if she attacks, so i wouldn't even put myself in a situation where it's just me and her. People know their limits and open themselves up to cheating when they just throw themselves in situations in which they know they will crack. Some people cheat for the rush. Some cheat cause the stuff they have at home is wack, the personality is good but the sex is weak, some people cheat out of fear, some people cheat out of false jealousy, some people just want sex sex sex...there's so many reasons.....but everyone who cheats CHOOSES to cheat.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 12:06 PM
those who choose to cheat deserve to be cheated on or kicked to the curb or kept as a fuck buddy.

there are no two ways about it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 12:13 PM
for the men who cheat because another female was better in bed, does that make it ok for women to cheat because another male has a bigger dick? or lasts longer?

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 12:46 PM
those who choose to cheat deserve to be cheated on or kicked to the curb or kept as a fuck buddy.

there are no two ways about it.
EVERYONE WHO CHEATS CHOOSES TO CHEAT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

for the men who cheat because another female was better in bed, does that make it ok for women to cheat because another male has a bigger dick? or lasts longer?
It's the exact same thing, I'm not getting your question.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 12:50 PM
i know it's the same thing, but men reckon they can do it and it's not wrong for them to do it.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 12:54 PM
i know it's the same thing, but men reckon they can do it and it's not wrong for them to do it.
So what if they say it? Doesn't mean it's right, same thing for women. If you choose to commit to one person I.E. couple/marriage then it's not right. period. And all of your "but men" posts makes me feel like you've been played. Women cheat as much IF NOT more than men, they are just very very more on the low with it, there's ton of men out here who will never know their wife cheated on them

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 12:59 PM
the same can be said about women stuck indoors with kids while their men are at work with their female colleagues.

but i'm not saying women don't cheat, but there are reasons for cheating like you've explained. and i'm just here to discuss reasons behind cheating, not about who cheats and who doesn't.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 01:14 PM
the same can be said about women stuck indoors with kids while their men are at work with their female colleagues.

but i'm not saying women don't cheat, but there are reasons for cheating like you've explained. and i'm just here to discuss reasons behind cheating, not about who cheats and who doesn't.
what do you mean the same can be said? What are you referring to? Why women cheat? My bad for being confused it's just that your sentence didn't have any relation to my last post.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 01:17 PM
when you said there's a ton of men who will never know if their wives have cheated on them.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 01:20 PM
when you said there's a ton of men who will never know if their wife cheated on them.
Oh ok cool. You're right it's the same thing. But let's before real, a man will be revealed about his dirty doings before a woman is.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 01:22 PM
would that make it any less wrong?

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Nah, as i've stated before it's wrong on both sides, no matter what. I was just making a different point supporting my previous statement that some men will never know that their women cheats on them. Men tend to do stuff to fuck up that secrecy faster than a women would.

tekunique
07-29-2012, 02:42 PM
ppl cheat because its natural for one to want something they cant/dont have. if 2 ppl that are in a relationship are progressive thinkers, they would know how to separate love & lust. lust come and go and/or is for the moment while love takes time to at least feel youve connected with the right person and vice versa.

if ppl knew how to not attach emotions with their physical sexual desires life will be much simpler and will eliminate drama that emerge among couples due to infidelity. unfortunately however, not all of us are monks that can curb our instincts and natural humanistic behavior.

to answer Trixx's question about why is it wrong if women do it... its no different if women cheat, its the same shit regardless of why they did it or what made them cheat, result is always the same thing. in the society we live in, cheating is defined as fucking someone other than the one youre in a committed relationship with without their knowledge of the act.

fact is, men are portrayed as superior to women in most parts of the world. just looking at The States alone women couldnt even vote until 1920.. lol thats pretty much saying...uh...no we dont want your input in this at all just stick to what youre good at : housework.

countless examples thruout history plays a part on why women are unfairly portrayed if they cheat compared to men and a great example would be religion, especially christianity. theyve succeeded in manipulating the world that sex is a bad thing.. lol they made it look like as if its wrong to have sex to enjoy it, rather we should only fornicate for reproduction purposes. even chnaged scriptures within their own circuit, most christians are taught that mary magdaline was a whore. lol

the main thing that makes this whole shit complicated is the "rules" that we follow and are programmed to since we are born. once you learn to step out and look at the big picture you will be able to come up with your own answers and a good way to start is honest communication with the person you are in a relationship with.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 02:51 PM
ppl cheat because its natural for one to want something they cant/dont have. if 2 ppl that are in a relationship are progressive thinkers, they would know how to separate love & lust. lust come and go and/or is for the moment while love takes time to at least feel youve connected with the right person and vice versa.

if ppl knew how to not attach emotions with their physical sexual desires life will be much simpler and will eliminate drama that emerge among couples due to infidelity. unfortunately however, not all of us are monks that can curb our instincts and natural humanistic behavior.

to answer Trixx's question about why is it wrong if women do it... its no different if women cheat, its the same shit regardless of why they did it or what made them cheat, result is always the same thing. in the society we live in, cheating is defined as fucking someone other than the one youre in a committed relationship with without their knowledge of the act.

fact is, men are portrayed as superior to women in most parts of the world. just looking at The States alone women couldnt even vote until 1920.. lol thats pretty much saying...uh...no we dont want your input in this at all just stick to what youre good at : housework.

countless examples thruout history plays a part on why women are unfairly portrayed if they cheat compared to men and a great example would be religion, especially christianity. theyve succeeded in manipulating the world that sex is a bad thing.. lol they made it look like as if its wrong to have sex to enjoy it, rather we should only fornicate for reproduction purposes. even chnaged scriptures within their own circuit, most christians are taught that mary magdaline was a whore. lol

the main thing that makes this whole shit complicated is the "rules" that we follow and are programmed to since we are born. once you learn to step out and look at the big picture you will be able to come up with your own answers and a good way to start is honest communication with the person you are in a relationship with.

if you're in a monogamous relationship you're supposed to have emotions attached to your sexual desires. that's what makes it a relationship. are you saying people shouldn't have relationships at all?

and no one was asking anyone to be a monk and curb sexual desires. if you're in a relationship you're meant to have sex and have sexual desires for the person you're with, no one else. if there are others you desire sexually then you gotta control that urge. people have choices, unfortunately some people choose to fuck up.

John Nash
07-29-2012, 03:08 PM
i think a very important factor when looking at cheating is the coolidge effect (Coolidge effect is a phenomenon—seen in nearly every mammalian species in which it has been tested—whereby males (and to a lesser extent females) exhibit renewed sexual interest if introduced to new receptive sexual partners,[1][2][3][4] even after refusing sex from prior but still available sexual partners). i think men would cheat more cuz theyre more sexually charged if that makes sense. if a man is caught in a bad situation itd probably treat. but he'll probably b ashamed afterwards. i think whn a female cheats theyd b more likely to look 4 some1 2 seduce cuz theyre unsatisfied.

theres advantages and disadvantages 2 cheating and every1s got their own moral code and they can decide 4 themselves.

to answer the question yes its somewhat natural 2 cheat cuz of the coolidge effect and its exciting and interesting 2 have some1 new and theres also the danger factor. even if u dont want 2 cheat at all u would probably still look and think about other people apart from ur poartner in a sexual way. but people can make a conscious decision for themselves and dont have 2 act on impulses

tekunique
07-29-2012, 03:13 PM
no thats not what i meant, im saying if you slept with someone other than your bf/gf/hunband/wife, its most likely based on lust. if you leave it at that iand move on it will prevent alot of bullshit you may have to deal with along the way but its just that us humans tend to get emotionally attached to ppl that we get intimate with, even if it were meant to be just casual sex with no strings attached.

one night stand --- casual fuck buddy --- start trading gifts, befriend on social networks --- consistent fuck buddy --- official mistress of the past year --- wife finds out/confess to her --- divorce --- marry the one night stand. repeat process.

^^ isnt that pretty much it ? mainly due to the fact its hard for us to curb our emotions and affinity towards the ones you fuck. specially if she's a decent person overall besides the fact she likes being cummed on her face.

ShaDynasty
07-29-2012, 04:00 PM
hahahaha

why try to make sense of it at all? i'm a bigger weirdo than most and i still don't understand half the weird shit people do.

lol i'm dating somebody right now, and basically i'm acting to her like a completely different person than i actually am because she wouldn't deal with me otherwise. the shit won't last anyway, but at least i can fuck her when i'm bored.

John Nash
07-29-2012, 04:08 PM
hahahaha

why try to make sense of it at all? i'm a bigger weirdo than most and i still don't understand half the weird shit people do.

lol i'm dating somebody right now, and basically i'm acting to her like a completely different person than i actually am because she wouldn't deal with me otherwise. the shit won't last anyway, but at least i can fuck her when i'm bored.

that could actually b really fun though. u could make a whole new personality and make up a lotta shit and a whole new background. make it interesting. tell her u was a professional egg breaker/smeller (its a job where u have 2 seperate yolks and whites and get rid of bad eggs) who always got employee of the month until u were caught having an affair with the bosss daughter and u got fired. act dead serious when u say this and see if she believes u.

ShaDynasty
07-29-2012, 04:10 PM
i thought a lot of guys pretend to be a nice person in relationships?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 04:14 PM
if you're in a relationship/married and have kids you're meant be in it together. see when people cheat things fuck up. i know when i get married i don't want my husband to be getting anyone else pregnant when he is supposed to be married to me. i'm sure you wouldn't want your wives to get pregnant by some next dude either.

Senator C. Palantine
07-29-2012, 04:15 PM

i want to cheat on you

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 04:17 PM
hmmmm

John Nash
07-29-2012, 04:18 PM
i thought a lot of guys pretend to be a nice person in relationships?

wheres the fun in that. i dunno maybe the bosses daughter had an abusive husband and she came to you 4 help.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Palantine, since you're being honest with me from the start i might just agree to it. but we could only last a few weeks though.

Senator C. Palantine
07-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Ill meet you in the 3rd bush on the left as you enter Hyde Park from the North East corner.

Ive been in here since a Motorhead gig in early 2010.

ShaDynasty
07-29-2012, 04:23 PM
did you just get cheated on recently to bring this thread up again?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Ill meet you in the 3rd bush on the left as you enter Hyde Park from the North East corner.

Ive been in here since a Motorhead gig in early 2010.

i ain't fucking you in no bushes.

and another thing, i get to cheat on you too!

Senator C. Palantine
07-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Its not a real bush, you enter via some pleasant enough looking foliage into a gaping man made casm that would fit 12 men in comfortable living conditions.

I call it the 'Blackula cave'.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-29-2012, 05:12 PM
x-amount of boys with no father around (cos their mother was just someone their father was fucking around with) do not know who their fathers are. those boys will need a male role model to look up to. so, they look to their favourite celebrities. celebrities are the role models for these boys, and they look to rappers/rockers/popstars/actors/whatever. cos being in the house growing up the celebrities are the people that are in those boys homes on their tv sets.

x-amount of girls with no father will not know how a man is supposed to take care of a wife and mother. i guess that goes the same way for boys, too. they don't know when they're being used and don't care if they're being used.

when those x-amount of girls and boys grow up and fuck and have kids themselves what values would those now grown up kids pass down to their kids?

i'm sure when people cheat they don't consider the consequences of their actions sometimes cos the opportunity of sex comes up and there's no time to find condoms.

Mr. R&B
07-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I've never cheated while in a relationship and as far as I know I've never been cheated on either.

However, I've been that new new for quite a few ladies.

Married women sniff around me all the time, but I really don't want to destroy a marriage.

I couldn't live with the guilt.

hashashin
07-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Never cheated in a relationship either, would feel too guilty as well! I think human nature makes it pretty difficult to commit to just 1 person though, if people cheat its probably cos they're bored in a relationship or just want more than what they've got, especially if it's offerered on a plate. If it happens then that other person just obviously isn't 'the one'

KATO
07-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Girls need their daily dose of dick as much as guys need their daily dose of the vag, they just don't like to admit it....

http://booru.ehkzai.com/index.php?q=/image/3832.gif

tell a girl with low-self-esteem she's pretty at a party, the next thing you know she'll slob on your knob like corn on the cob; especially if she's having troubles with her boyfriend.......that or daddy issues........

fuck it's gonna suck when my daughters a teen-ager

(O_O)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Fuck off Alex

Mr. R&B
07-30-2012, 11:33 AM
^Who's Alex?

llBARlllCODEll
07-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Girls need their daily dose of dick as much as guys do

man ur hangin out with the wrong people if you're homies need a daily dose of dick. must be listenin to Drake and Lil Wayne or Lil b, livin that lifestyle LMMFAO!!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 11:50 AM
^Who's Alex?

fatal and big smokes and countless others. he enjoys talking to himself .

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 11:51 AM
And this Jordan Michaelz

Mr. R&B
07-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Trix+

Have you ever dealt with a real man?

I guess not.

You've been decieved by boys.

I feel for you, baby.

John Nash
07-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Trix+

Have you ever dealt with a real man?

I guess not.

You've been decieved by boys.

I feel for you, baby.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1UZ7/real-man/image.png

KATO
07-30-2012, 12:08 PM
man ur hangin out with the wrong people if you're homies need a daily dose of dick. must be listenin to Drake and Lil Wayne or Lil b, livin that lifestyle LMMFAO!!

shit.....that was a typo, my bad.

And this Jordan Michaelz

You sound like a whiny chick, who gets sand in their vagina because they got all butt-hurt over being burned by a dude as if they were the only ones on the planet to have that happen to them.

Then you get all, "Guys are all the same it must be genetic" yadda yadda

fuck it has nothing to do with gender; you're a whore or man-whore by choice, that's it...there's no fucking imprinting on DNA to be a deceitful cunt, it's your choice to think with your head or your genitals.

If you got burned, that sucks for you, but you're no different from countless others, and reacting like "all guys are pigs" is stereotyped bullshit, that's no different then saying all black people are bike stealing, professional kool-aid drinking niggers.

Go listen to some emo music, pull some peddles off a flower, and leave the forums with this bullshit, because its nonsense typing about this on a forum that's probably populated by 97% males who don't care to read some chick with guy issues.

now king me bitch

http://steppingawayfromtheedge.typepad.com/.a/6a011570aae89d970b0148c7b8df65970c-320wi

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Yeah where did i say all men are pigs and where did i say anything about dna ?

don't make shit up.

KATO
07-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Clearly you have guy issues, so clearly without typing it can go without saying with a thread title saying "its natural for a guy to cheat" is pretty self-explanatory where you stand on the subject

just saying.....

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20mad/grand/22761997_u_mad_gif.gif

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 12:16 PM
LOL I got the same vibe. I think thread starter has been played once or twice. You can feel the emotion in her posts.

KATO
07-30-2012, 12:20 PM
LOL I got the same vibe. I think thread starter has been played once or twice. You can feel the emotion in her posts.

no doubt, hoes gotta keep those emotions in check

http://gifs.gifbin.com/199139g6507.gif

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 12:29 PM
K

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 12:36 PM
no doubt, hoes gotta keep those emotions in check

http://gifs.gifbin.com/199139g6507.gif

And u need to keep your bitterness in check. let it go

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 12:42 PM
this forum is going to shit

KATO
07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
And u need to keep your bitterness in check. let it go

I've got nuthin to let go, you're the one who's "bitter" about dudes, lol

http://www.auburntron.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/umad-300x224.jpg

With gem threads like this?! What do you mean........

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/267/9/1/say_what_gif_by_kimminjung-d4ar8y5.gif

ShaDynasty
07-30-2012, 01:14 PM

hahaha

i don't really know what to say about all this. i don't think this forum is the best place for trixx to work her shit out. infact its probably the worst place.

http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/resized_IC62K.jpg

KATO
07-30-2012, 01:19 PM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/resized_IC62K.jpg

-dead-

http://thehumanscorch.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif?w=450

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 01:24 PM
if i was bitter about men i wouldn't come to a forum full of men now, would i?

your logic failed

Senator C. Palantine
07-30-2012, 01:25 PM
if i was bitter about men i wouldn't come to a forum full of men now, would i?

your logic failed

not really. half the people here hate blacks and wutangclan.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
ok, then i'm here for you

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
i know this thread might be hard to stomach for those of you that have countless babymoms.

and also for those of you who have never been in a serious relationship or been in love.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
shows like Maury and Jeremy Kyle is entertainment. is that lifestyle really that entertaining? or are they just keeping it 'real'?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 02:21 PM
of course women cheat too, that's why i'm not here to place blame but to discuss reasons.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 03:34 PM
shit.....that was a typo, my bad.

You sound like a whiny chick, who gets sand in their vagina because they got all butt-hurt over being burned by a dude as if they were the only ones on the planet to have that happen to them.

Then you get all, "Guys are all the same it must be genetic" yadda yadda

fuck it has nothing to do with gender; you're a whore or man-whore by choice, that's it...there's no fucking imprinting on DNA to be a deceitful cunt, it's your choice to think with your head or your genitals.

If you got burned, that sucks for you, but you're no different from countless others, and reacting like "all guys are pigs" is stereotyped bullshit, that's no different then saying all black people are bike stealing, professional kool-aid drinking niggers.

Go listen to some emo music, pull some peddles off a flower, and leave the forums with this bullshit, because its nonsense typing about this on a forum that's probably populated by 97% males who don't care to read some chick with guy issues.

now king me bitch

http://steppingawayfromtheedge.typepad.com/.a/6a011570aae89d970b0148c7b8df65970c-320wi

with 12 pages and 170+ replies i wouldn't say dudes on here don't care. you obviously cared enough to write that long reply and have replied several times.

show me the last thread you made that got as many or more replies.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 04:02 PM
I often enjoy a wide select, tion and assortments of vagina,its my God given gift and something I won't apologise for as a man.

that's all I have to say on this topic

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 04:13 PM
if men think they have that kind of gift then where are they when they need to look after their little miracles?

is that how you treat your gift(s)? ditch them once you nut? if you're so gifted then why aren't you around to show them how gifted you are? and pass on this gift you have?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 04:16 PM
because you're too busy enjoying a selection of vagina, right?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 04:18 PM
if anyone thinks their dick is their gift then they obviously don't have much substance.

John Nash
07-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Ol dirty trix. I think u should talk about this with a friend or a place that will actually offer good advice like a relationship forum. Btw is yr name a reference to odb cuz I'm pretty sure he would've cheated numerous times

Senator C. Palantine
07-30-2012, 04:26 PM
ktsBvDm9-Bk

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 04:28 PM
the spell may be broken once the haze has gone.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 04:36 PM
i'd hate it more if i actually loved it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 04:44 PM
ktsBvDm9-Bk

you listen to this on your ipod?

Prolifical ENG
07-30-2012, 05:02 PM
I think I only cheated in 1 relationship. IDK, it started getting gay...only seen her one day on the weekend and the sex was bad. I needed to put the p in the v on weekdays. I told her to kick rocks lot too long after I started to cheat.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Could you not have discussed your sex life with her
before you cheated? or was it the frequency too?

Senator C. Palantine
07-30-2012, 05:33 PM
you listen to this on your ipod?

I convert all my music to cassette and listen to it through my walkmen with just a few candles lit.

Im alternative like that.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
K

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
shows like Maury and Jeremy Kyle is entertainment. is that lifestyle really that entertaining? or are they just keeping it 'real'?
That show is on some bullshit sometimes. How does a Lie detector test tell you how many times you cheated with X amount of women?
Maury: "The lie detector test determined THAT WAS A LIE YOU CHEATED OVER 40 TIMES WITH 35 WOMEN!!!!"
Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
lol hahaha
of course women cheat too, that's why i'm not here to place blame but to discuss reasons.
Well tell us why women cheat.

I often enjoy a wide select, tion and assortments of vagina,its my God given gift and something I won't apologise for as a man.

that's all I have to say on this topic
I had to ask you a question, is it true you fuck tons of fat women? What makes you do it? After my third fat chick I decided I was done with Charity work. My dick has caused me to fuck women I had no business fucking LOL. I got head from this one FAT chick and she took off her shirt and oh my lord damn that shit was sloppy! Are these women you're fucking really FAT or just Two Cheeseburgers away or big boned???

check two
07-30-2012, 05:56 PM
lol @ hollow. when a girl says she is big boned, it's just a way for her to feel a little better about being fat.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 06:03 PM
the real is I don't diss big girls of they giving it up..however the notion that I fuck just big girls is a huge misconception..my current girl is slim but unlike alotta dudes that front like they wouldn't hit..i don't..so that's where the difference comes in..alotta these cats who act like they don't fuck em ar prolly fucking more big girls than me and redman combined lol

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 06:12 PM
the real is I don't diss big girls of they giving it up..however the notion that I fuck just big girls is a huge misconception..my current girl is slim but unlike alotta dudes that front like they wouldn't hit..i don't..so that's where the difference comes in..alotta these cats who act like they don't fuck em ar prolly fucking more big girls than me and redman combined lol

Lol yeah I heard Redman fucks mad big jawns. Hey, IMO if you're getting MAD pussy, a big jawn once in awhile doesn't hurt. I would fuck a few bigger chicks (Not straight out FAT), I've let people know, but I do have my limits, some of these big girls just look Nasty as fuck like damn. I'm from Philly, there's mad fat women running around talking about "I'm thick" that's what bothers me, like damn, Planet Fitness is only $10 a month. But ok I got you.

check two
07-30-2012, 06:19 PM
that's cause too many dudes have tried to tell fat ass chicks that they aren't fat and just thick, to make themselves feel a little better. Then you start seeing ugly walruses with half shirts on, and their bellies hanging out like a pregnant woman. It also makes the dude feel like he's not banging a sloppy obese wildabeast by thinking that, when he actually is. then you have guys like heat who think that 300 pounds is just 'thick'.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 06:22 PM
that's cause too many dudes have tried to tell fat ass chicks that they aren't fat and just thick, to make themselves feel a little better. Then you start seeing ugly walruses with half shirts on, and their bellies hanging out like a pregnant woman. It also makes the dude feel like he's not banging a sloppy obese wildabeast by thinking that, when he actually is. then you have guys like heat who think that 300 pounds is just 'thick'.
It's true, I've told women that I've messed with who were fat or almost there that they should hit the Gym. They all scold me for it, but they all went and look better than before. I say "See i told you" all I get is "nigga i been looked good!" lol But yeah I told my friend the other day "She's Fat Man.." stop hyping these women up, if you fuck fat chicks you fuck fat chicks.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
yea yo and my idea of fat is not obese or slobby..i just like big chicks who are thick without overbearing celulite nah mean

ShaDynasty
07-30-2012, 07:14 PM
i been with a few girls people would probably call fat, but they had nice faces.

fucking fat chicks is nowhere near as bad as fucking busted grill having doggies.

Mr. R&B
07-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Some of the best pussy I've ever had was provided by big girls.

Why you bullshittin, they love some hard dick in 'em, they go off.

I'm a fiend though, women fuck my head up something serious.

I've been lucky enough to say that even the BBWs I've laid down were beautiful.

There are some sexy ass ladies out there that may be deemed overweight by society's standards.

check two
07-30-2012, 07:47 PM
There are so many fat women in the US nowadays that the average dress size for a female keeps going higher and higher. The average dress size in today's society is probably equal to around XXL for men's clothing.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Ok, I want to post pictures so we can declare a cut off point.

BBW or FAT?!
http://www.mglclub.com/files/attach/images/366472/249/916/001/bbw-ginger-black-dress_fabdc5a3.jpg

BBW or FAT?

http://i56.tinypic.com/9jli81.jpg

Thick or Fat?

http://i0.bzpics.com/scenes/6336/preview/img/05.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
The black girl. That's my limit

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 09:06 PM
http://plus-model-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/688723523127_3524527_Diamond-Asymm-Tankini-w-Skirted-Bottom_BLACK_1200x1800.jpg

http://pointemout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Jill-Scott.gif

Man...what I'd do to these 2...I don't know man..I'm just a weird dude with weird tastes..while cats go apeshit over women with fat asses and tits..I lose it over women with freckles...man..a freckled girl can have anything she wants from me..no lie

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Oh ok cool I see, That's my limit too, I went over that limit 3 times though haha, not to the extent of that first picture though.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 09:08 PM
I will ram Jill Scott through a wall while we fuck to her song "Slowly Surely".

Surreptitious
07-30-2012, 09:12 PM
i been with a few girls people would probably call fat, but they had nice faces.

fucking fat chicks is nowhere near as bad as fucking busted grill having doggies.

I've been fuckin a big cuban girl on the low

beautiful face

picks up at five in the morning and is down for whatever

has a cheesesteak or burger waiting on me when I get up

check two
07-30-2012, 09:14 PM
socrisp, would you get Shirley from what's happening?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Put her pic up lemme see

check two
07-30-2012, 09:22 PM
you never saw the show What's Happening? lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
And yea honestly..some big chicks do it better..for soe reason too..they are open minded about a lotta shit..they def got my vote LOl

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-30-2012, 09:47 PM
If you're talking about your limit then I agree with you. lol

Mr. R&B
07-30-2012, 09:52 PM
I will ram Jill Scott through a wall while we fuck to her song "Slowly Surely".

Yup, Jill Scott could get it.

Talented women are so damn sexy!

Here is a brilliantly witty singer/songwriter I'd love to make collapse into multiple orgasms.....

xzrC72Xv6pE

So fucking adorable.

I love a woman with talent, ambition, high hopes and a keen intellect.

Get intellectual wit the sexual, I get high off that shit.

KATO
07-30-2012, 11:12 PM
with 12 pages and 170+ replies i wouldn't say dudes on here don't care. you obviously cared enough to write that long reply and have replied several times.

show me the last thread you made that got as many or more replies.

Actually I would say dudes don't care, because the majority of people who've responded have either trolled you in this thread, have openly admitted why or if they've cheated, and explain how girls are just as guilty.

And I don't give a flying fuck at the number of responses I get when I create a thread; I make a thread that's appealing to those who want to respond, not for fucking brownie points and the NUMBER of responses I get. Since when was posting on this place a popularity contest? Aside from Gen chat ofcourse.....but I dwell in the other threads more than here, so you want to talk about failed logic?

Let me just summarize the most logical answer to your thread question, then we'll dead this convo k?

*ahem*

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/boss662/tupac-4eva-westside.gif?t=1193130866

close thread

Mr. R&B
07-30-2012, 11:26 PM
^You're going off topic.

This is now "the official chubby chaser thread".

You ever had some chunky love?

KATO
07-30-2012, 11:34 PM
haha, no but I do like me some Buxom-Christina Hendricks-curvy-huge-natural-boobed-redhead action.

http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Christina-Hendricks-bouncetastic-animated-gifs.jpg

Mr. R&B
07-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Hell yeah, give me a sexy redhead any day and I'll go wild animal on her.

Christina Hendricks is so goddamn thick...FUCK!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 09:23 AM
Yes yes..this thread finally makes sense!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 09:49 AM
Yes big girls need love too.

one of these days these players are gonna end up perving on one of their own daughters. and not know it. ask an OG.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 09:52 AM
Their sons and daughters can end up hooking up and not know they are related. that's ok?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 10:27 AM
OD trixxx...u have officially graduated to the next level of the wu orp experiencr..we must elebrate by you posting nudes ..thanks and congratulations.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 10:39 AM
I know that some women deliberately write the wrong name on the birth certificates.

John Nash
07-31-2012, 11:24 AM

one of these days these players are gonna end up perving on one of their own daughters. and not know it. ask an OG.

'oh shit ur my man's niece'-ghostface killah

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Legacies

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-31-2012, 11:32 AM

Ummmm...Yes & No. I knew you were a big jawn though, I can tell by your questions you keep asking. Are you thick? BBW/Fat? Let the corp. know.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Why do you need that info? i don't need to know about anyone else here.

this thread is not about me it's about cheating.

John Nash
07-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Ummmm...Yes & No. I knew you were a big jawn though, I can tell by your questions you keep asking. Are you thick? BBW/Fat? Let the corp. know.

i thought that was her in the avatar picture or is that somebody well known that i should know but dont know. avatar picture doesnt look fat

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-31-2012, 11:42 AM
i thought that was her in the avatar picture or is that somebody well known that i should know but dont know. avatar picture doesnt look fat
If that is her in the pic, you can tell she is chubby. I have nothing against that. I was just following up to the previous discussion that me and Shifter were having.

Why do you need that info? i don't need to know about anyone else here.

this thread is not about me it's about cheating.
The way you reply makes you sound insecure, I'm asking because of your thread, but everything is starting to come full circle now, a bigger woman asking these questions why do men cheat, sounding so emotional in her posts. I get it now. I have nothing against you, I just wanted to know the real reason for this thread and now we have found it. But back to the main discussion, I asked you a question 1-2 pages ago that you never answered, why do women cheat? Have you ever cheated on your man? Do you even have a man?

check two
07-31-2012, 11:45 AM
some women be popping those babies out like pez candy

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 11:51 AM
I guess women cheat because there are other men they desire too. bigger disk, better sex, takes her out, buys her nice things. i don't know. i guess if her man is never around when she needs them then there's others who will give her what she needs. whether it's emotional support or sex or whatever.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-31-2012, 11:55 AM
I guess women cheat because there are other men they desire too. bigger disk, better sex, takes her out, buys her nice things. i don't know. i guess if her man is never around when she needs them then there's others who will give her what she needs. whether it's emotional support or sex or whatever.
i think it's deeper than that. that's only the outside of the box.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 11:59 AM
and anyone can get cheated on. even celebrities.

i'm sure some of you claim to date dimes but still cheat on them.

check two
07-31-2012, 11:59 AM
lol @ bigger dick

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:01 PM
i think it's deeper than that. that's only the outside of the box.

because the closest i've done to cheat was kiss another guy when i was 15 years old. i can't tell you from personal experience.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 12:05 PM
lets quit bullshiting around..women cheat too because they are whores who desire alot of penises...i love how when its men..we are dogs who cant keep it in our pants..what makes it any different for them..lets call a spade a spade..whores who cant keep their legs closed..now the world is a better place

infact..dare i say..more women cheat than men do..only diff is they are slicker about it and could go to their graves with that in the back of their head while we men..just fuck endless amounts of punani not giving a shit about how society percieves us

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 12:07 PM

^^^^^lmao this

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:08 PM
i know full well that women can be whores.

but you're not choosing those whores to be your girlfriends. you pick the nice ones to be your girl. why treat them like whores?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:12 PM
^^^^^lmao this

didn't you say earlier that you liked big women?

check two
07-31-2012, 12:14 PM
are there a lot of extra large women in england?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:15 PM
from what i've seen there are xxl women here, but heard the number of women who are xxl here do not compare with the figures over in the US.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
and if i sound emotional it is because i am human and have real life experiences. not the experiences i see on tv or the movies.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 12:26 PM
wait? nice women?? in todays society??..theres only the ones who know how to act and the ones who we tolerate...heres reality,even tho i know you as a woman wont want to accept it, alot of yall arent "nice" ,alot of yall set these crazy standards and go after an illusion of what you think is an ideal man and then when you realize they were not that man, then that man becomes..obsolete asap.

u wanna know about nice? I used to be a nice guy, i used to treat women like the world belonged to them, i was one of those dudes who would never dare cheat on his girl, and would take care of her if needed, in other words..and yes im admitting it..i was a sucker..u know what i got for that?? i nearly lost my sanity and everything i ever worked hard for..but ill tell you what i really lost, sympathy for devils on the inside. what u do not understand is, alot of men out here really start of with good intent, alotta dudes just wanna have a great girl who will understand stand them on a 50/50 level, but society and media has turned what was once a great emmotion..Love, into a game..a dangerous game where people think screwing with emmotions is fun..you really wanna know why men,especially in the western world cheat? they cheat because they are on a quest..a quest to find a woman..a real woman..one that is still intouch with her feminine maternal side..one that respects a man and his position on earth, one that will support a man and not use love as a way to barter to get ahead in life..when a guy finally meets that girl..the cheating stops..because the void he was trying to fill has been found. No guy i know hardly cheats on a woman who he can come home to and feel like a man with his girl...no a man with a resident inner feminist man hater who has him on the edge anytime he makes a mistake because she can hit a bar and fuck every dick in it

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
i agree that the media has a lot to answer to.

all the big films are only ever of when guy meets girl but not much when it comes to after guy and girl get together. the movie is usually over by then.

the media makes out like people don't ever argue and go through rifts in relationships. i know some people cheat after an argument and it's just a grudge fuck but you gotta consider the damage that does to your relationship when you get over the fight you have and wanna get back together again.

the media gives people stupid ideals that know one can ever match. but is it the media's fault making up these ideals or is it the people's fault for believing the movies are real?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:50 PM
there are people out there who know more about the lives of celebrities and characters from tv shows/comic books/films than they do their own family's lives. celebrities live cooler lives, right?

and people want everything that's advertised cos you know, it looks cool.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 12:55 PM
the media is only one factor...feminism is another..and its usually taught by single parents to their children..and we know most single parents are mothers

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 12:59 PM
it's easier to follow a crowd than it is to walk alone.
a crowd will only get as far as it gets.
those who walk alone will determine their own destination.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 01:01 PM
the media is only one factor...feminism is another..and its usually taught by single parents to their children..and we know most single parents are mothers

those single parents probably only get into feminism after they got played and ended up holding the baby.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
most of them play themselves because half the time,they know exactly what they are getting into or what kinda guy they dealing with but they absolutely must have a bad boy...cant pity em,sorry

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 01:13 PM
no one is asking for pity. if you're weren't gonna wife her, then don't make her a mother.

i know a young man who has 30+ brothers and sisters out there. and that's just the ones he knows about. his dad was a big player. he's gotta be in his 40s or 50s. his dad probably hasn't settled down yet. still the player. no woman at home. no kids at home. career is over. likes a drink. likes a gamble. likes the strip club. his mum probably still does his washing for him. fathers day must suck for him.

remember that everyone loses their looks once they get older. playing isn't as easy once you get on a bit. can't all be george clooney.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-31-2012, 01:17 PM
and you think the women he gets with have no idea how he is? u cant put the whole blame on the man when it takes 2 to tango..let me explain something..theres no way half these women do not know about the man's reputation but they still go after it, one way or another they get wind of what kinda guy they are dealing with..the signs are always there..clear and vivid in their face and they still go for it...so yeah..you let a guy do it to you,its your own problem..No one else...its time to stop blaming the dudes completely..how do u also know he probably didnt wanna wife her from get go? and maybe he saw something about her that changed his whole viewpoint and intent?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM
people fuck up, both men and women. i've talked about women fucking up in here too. it's how you deal with things after things have fucked up. if there's kids involved then the kids are the most important.

when you're a parent it's your kids you have to impress not your friends.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-31-2012, 01:29 PM
and you think the women he gets with have no idea how he is? u cant put the whole blame on the man when it takes 2 to tango..let me explain something..theres no way half these women do not know about the man's reputation but they still go after it, one way or another they get wind of what kinda guy they are dealing with..the signs are always there..clear and vivid in their face and they still go for it...so yeah..you let a guy do it to you,its your own problem..No one else...its time to stop blaming the dudes completely..how do u also know he probably didnt wanna wife her from get go? and maybe he saw something about her that changed his whole viewpoint and intent?

if you know these females only want certain things from you then why do you choose to make your life difficult by getting involved with them? if you have no intention of dating them let alone wifing them?

diggy
07-31-2012, 01:31 PM
Gravey hit it on the head.

But who says being in a relationship is easy? Is keeping one's word easy? It takes people with integrity to maintain a meaningful relationship. How many are those people?

When people get cheated on, it takes two to tango, so what role did the cheated-on-person play in it?

cheating is for people who are losing the game

gotta be playing a game in order to cheat

Interesting.

They are cheaters because they don't 'play' by societal norms, but are playing their own game with rules that differ from the norm. Maybe they do this because they perceive those rules to be unfair. Or maybe they were not qualified to play the game in the first place.