PDA

View Full Version : Skinheads tattooed a swastika on my asshole

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-30-2010, 10:01 PM
They took the name and the inflammatory rhetoric and such, but they're hardly German. They're always poor and smelly and inbred and stupid. Hitler would have gassed them. I would have gassed them. Nazis had class, good breeding, higher education, rugged good looks, hygiene, awesome accents, smoked pipes, wore monocles, stylish Hugo Boss uniforms (ze greatest suits in all ze vorld!), marched in parades with athleticism and swagger and coordination, and had a questionable obsession with flags and closet homosexuals.

Nazi: This man could have been on magazine covers, look at that rugged model in the making.

http://users.skynet.be/fa101291/personen/foto/rommel4.jpg

Neo Nazi: Lol Wut?

http://wskg.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834bff11969e20120a59b1a25970b-800wi

Basically the Nazis were kind of cool in an evil is cooler way.

Neo Nazis are retarded. Its like the cheap knock off. Its like Asher Roth and Eazy E are both rappers. There's still a difference.

Uncle Steezo
08-30-2010, 11:06 PM
http://www.bulbish.com/PICS1/11_100really_high_quality_photographs_of_Nazi_Germ any.jpg

drippie k
08-31-2010, 04:55 AM
yeah thats why theyre called neo-nazis...they're like nazis but not really..they just have the same ideas and love hitler..only difference is any whiteboy can be a neo-nazi, but you had to join the german military sometime between the mid-1930's to early 1940's to be an actual nazi

Robert
08-31-2010, 09:28 AM
Wtf Boarz? Your going to have a Vatican Wucorp daddy in no time. You and Killbot.

TSA
08-31-2010, 09:48 AM
this thread is on point.

the nazi obsession with racial purity and discipline has nothing to do with this these fucking irish and eastern european with 1/8th cherokee fags trying to denegrate the godz name,.

nazism has nothing to do with being white.
it's about being ARYAN and PURE pussy.
97% of the ppl nazis killed were white.
SLAVES, JOOz, and has he got his hands on the fags, CELTS (irish ppl)
hitler wanted them all dead, eastern europeans in particular so germans
can occupy their land for LIVING SPACE.

I reallllyyyyy have no respect for neo nazis cause they're just emotionally lost where as real nazis were genuine crimie bastards with biscuits.

then when the neo nazis have mosh pits and listen to disciplined music and ack all savage and shit. they would have got it worst then the juden.
fuck these fags.

Nazis > Neo nazis.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 03:12 PM
yeah thats why theyre called neo-nazis...they're like nazis but not really..they just have the same ideas and love hitler..only difference is any whiteboy can be a neo-nazi, but you had to join the german military sometime between the mid-1930's to early 1940's to be an actual nazi

YOu didnt have to join the military. Really the most Nazi of the Nazi's were members of the SS.

PLus all the Nazi's actually grew up having fought in the trenches then went broke as fuck during the German depression in the 20's.

So the original Nazi's were hardened motherfuckers.

Neo-Nazi's are cornballs who listen to shitty punk music and aren't tough or cool enough to join a motorcyle gang, so they have "keggers" in the barns or garages of other 'members'.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Who cares about the difference between a neo nazi and a nazi. Both are scum. Subhuman scum.

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Insert jasper hitler pic

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Who cares about the difference between a neo nazi and a nazi. Both are scum. Subhuman scum.

Funny I'm watching Inglorious Basterds right now. How inhumane of the Americans t omassacre like that...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-31-2010, 05:22 PM
^
You do realize that's the underlying "joke" point of that movie right? To show how evil the "heroes" are. Its turning it on its head. The Jews are even more disturbing sociopathic killers then the Nazis who are rather elegant aristocrats killing Jews with the indifference of a fox hunt. Jolly Good.

You're dutch, which means your grandmother banged both Nazis and Americans depending on whose score was higher at the time. :p (Don't get mad I'm kidding.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuPhs-Gjdw

The Ocean
08-31-2010, 10:24 PM
im starting to think i signed up for the wrong board. boy this thread is a head scratcher

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 10:32 PM
these cats have been scarred emotionally by memebers of this board. so when you see em sayin dumb shit its either a strike back or a plea for attention/help.

narc
09-01-2010, 07:56 AM
kinda like how every other black dude thinks hes a militant black panther. just sayin.

The Ocean
09-01-2010, 09:41 AM
these cats have been scarred emotionally by memebers of this board. so when you see em sayin dumb shit its either a strike back or a plea for attention/help.

good to know

hectis
09-01-2010, 09:59 AM
A thread about being angry that neo nazis are not real nazis what next a thread about a serial rapist not being a real serial rapist cuz he didn't rape enough people

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2010, 02:49 PM

i really dont mean to keep picking on you cuz I kno you been dragged through the mud already, but you represent this probably more than anyone on this board.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-01-2010, 03:02 PM
A thread about being angry that neo nazis are not real nazis what next a thread about a serial rapist not being a real serial rapist cuz he didn't rape enough people

No I'm just saying Nazis are iconic villains and neo-nazis ruin that piece of American popular culture by doing such a poor job imitating them. Its an unintended farce. Its pathetic. If you're going to call yourself a Nazi and play up your "I'm a bad ass" persona be a little more classy. If you're going to be gaga for Germany you may as well try to look German.

http://api.ning.com/files/wnWDTAYYI6hQAxUrBzcnvv8dSWNFSUVZwIjddnRN7aJI3eK-AdLUNcV4lZeukK3kQlIFYu609MSMuhMsDMVAc4uKl4adqjwN/HugoBossSpringSummer2007AdCampaign4.preview.jpg

I'm just making a tongue and cheek criticism.

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
http://rsscontent.gaygravy.com/morphfeeds/1249997038/430/asian_boys_licking_ass_eat_twink_ass_gay_ass_licki ng_5.jpg
i'm just making a tongue and cheek criticism.
:)9:(

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2010, 07:22 PM
LOL....and t he anger of the bigot builds and builds

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-01-2010, 08:11 PM
:)9:(

http://files.sharenator.com/cLaiB_Megan_fox_or_isabel_lucas-s800x1417-16807.jpg

More like that.

TSA
09-02-2010, 12:33 AM
kinda like how every other black dude thinks hes a militant black panther. just sayin.
yeah just like that faggot. just like when you first met black people watching the boondock faggot.

still faggin? oh i c u, faggot.

TSA
09-02-2010, 12:35 AM
i also stand by the fact that nazis weren't saying anything that all of white culture/society wasn't saying at that time and sadly today (only in action and not vocally)

no for real. what did they say that most white ppl don't believe.

Uncle Steezo
09-02-2010, 12:39 AM
hahaha TSA called yall nazis minus the ballsack.

TSA
09-02-2010, 12:41 AM
also, why is it ok for white people to say nazis were evil and nazis were scumbags

but if a black, asian, or native american person said that white ppl are at the exact same level as nazis they're suddenly not being rational

in the end of the day no major concentration of white ppl didn't do the exact same thing nazi did to their victims to someone else

every. single. white. country.

all of them.

in fact what belief do YOU have that differs from the nazis on a personal level.
i mean, i'll humor casual conversation with you insane depressed sociopaths but i still think you're the exact same as a neo nazi cause what have they honestly done as a collective that you guys haven't done as a collective?

nazis were just white ppl that white ppl are allowed to acknowledge their whiteness, point the finger and say 'your the whitey'.

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 12:45 AM
does nazi soul/taint energy venture out into the cosmos or does it get trapped up in the belly of the beast?

answer this question like O'reilly or Oberman would on the twitter machine.

TSA
09-02-2010, 12:47 AM

hahaha TSA called yall nazis minus the ballsack.

no seriously.

i dont know if white ppl are ashamed of their reality, or they truly have a gut stupidity and naivity about the world

the history of the world is white ppl meeting ppl that had no intention to kill with ppl with intention to kill them so their food will be spicy. and then killing them, because prior to that they went 800 years straight killing each other.

then saying because they killed these ppl that had no intention of killing them back and were totally blindsided, they're 'superior' humans, cause the objective of being a human is killing other humans.

the same way you white flintstone savages sat 10 year olds down and told them what a great men napoleon and the romans and ghengis khan were, you'll be telling the great great great great great great grandkids of some unfortunate black asshole how great the nazis were because you only celebrate the history of killers.

your specific belief is one culture is superior to another if it can kill it off.
wtf?! how can culture be superior?! no seriously?

i've heard white people say their music is superior. i remember in school they used to tell us classical music makes you more intelligent.

mother fucker you'll never go harder then the kinkana special and you hate that.

rTapk-iXbMY

TSA
09-02-2010, 12:48 AM
in fact dude, name 1 thing nazis believed that white people don't believe today

white people believe their the superior race because of their 'achievements'
white people believe that superior races kill of inferior ones and it's all darwinism
white people believe they're the most intelligent race
white people believe that amongst white people blonds are the smartest, most superior and best looking
white people believe the jews control their countries and are the source of a lot of their problems
white people hold german is VERY high regards. In fact they were suprised that such a 'cultured' and 'civilized' people would do 'what they did', this is what you CONSTANTLY hear. in the history classes of 11 yr olds. that the holocaust is particularly horrible cause such a great people that were so humane and civilized did such a thing thats so 'below' them. Like if niggers were to do it it would make sense but GERMANS?
white people believe that wars determine which people are superior to whom
white people truly believe their SKULL is superior to other skulls. ask me for modern day examples. ...SKULL....the fucking human skull
white people believe in the international politics of paranoia and kill them before they kill you.
white people believe in euthanasia. i dont care what you say. you're just gonna be a white pussy and act like YOU don't be THEY might cause that's how you weasel out of everything, but the key difference at my work between the races is the black employees are loved by the patients for treating them with respect and the white ones go on and on about how the mental retards should be 'taken out back and shot like back in the day'.
white people believe in racial purity and thats white a half black person is black.

so if a black person regards you as the same type of thing as a neo nazi, do you REALLY feel justified saying otherwise?

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 12:55 AM
no seriously.

i dont know if white ppl are ashamed of their reality, or they truly have a gut stupidity and naivity about the world

the history of the world is white ppl meeting ppl that had no intention to kill with ppl with intention to kill them so their food will be spicy. and then killing them, because prior to that they went 800 years straight killing each other.

then saying because they killed these ppl that had no intention of killing them back and were totally blindsided, they're 'superior' humans, cause the objective of being a human is killing other humans.

the same way you white flintstone savages sat 10 year olds down and told them what a great men napoleon and the romans and napoleon were, you'll be telling the great great great great great great grandkids of some unfortunate black asshole how great the nazis were because you only celebrate the history of killers.

your specific belief is one culture is superior to another if it can kill it off.
wtf?! how can culture be superior?! no seriously?

i've heard white people say their music is superior. i remember in school they used to tell us classical music makes you more intelligent.

mother fucker you'll never go harder then the kinkana special and you hate that.

rTapk-iXbMY

Do you not like spicy food or something?

Man the fuck up. If you want the spiciest shit on the block or to be king of hill then get the wind behind your back partna, and go out in a blaze.

Stop crying about whites being the hardest shit out. As far as I'm concerned this planet is like a nasty ass waiting room or purgatory that looks down on gym, tan and laundry.

faggot drink a beer before you come to practice or sign autographs.

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 01:07 AM
I say we just put our dicks together, walk this DONNA and represent wu.

TSA
09-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Do you not like spicy food or something?

Man the fuck up. If you want the spiciest shit on the block or to be king of hill then get the wind behind your back partna, and go out in a blaze.

Stop crying about whites being the hardest shit out. As far as I'm concerned this planet is like a nasty ass waiting room or purgatory that looks down on gym, tan and laundry.

faggot drink a beer before you come to practice or sign autographs.

nigga if you were the hardest shit out i wouldn't be able to walk through ANY public line EVER and none of you will say shit but if a lily irish did the same thing he'd get confronted.

You mother fuckers get emasculated when im out washing my god damn car and crack jokes TO ME all day about asians having small dicks like yeah nigga and what do i think about you?

The hardest shit out is Waka Flocka Flame, because in the end of the day if Waka Flocka Flame and ANY white mother fucker congress or soup kitchen bred were in the same elevator the white mother fucker would be horrified at the presence of allah and you're all aware of it.

you land on and island and start trying to poison and shoot ppl and that makes you harder then them.

like if i landed on your porch and blew your head off that would make me more intelligent then you?

im typing this in diffence of Nazis for anyone typing in defence of white people cause as Robby is calling white ppl that hardest thing out the criteria he's using to define hard is the criteria the Nazis used to define and PURSUIT hard.

THOSE niggas were hard and real about this white shit, the rest of you are just scared. at least neo nazis are somewhere in between but the factor that causes all 3 parties to differ isn't ideology, cause they have the exact same ideology, it's honesty and balls.

and motherfucker i can down 12 of the beers that cause you to vomit on your purple dick and maintain immaculate god boy savage swagger.

i think it's even stupid for white ppl to act like beer is hard cause they only reason they enjoy it the most is cause it effects them the most and everyone else can hold their liquor like a non woman.

TSA
09-02-2010, 01:12 AM
you wanna talk about the hardest mother fuckers out?
SUNDANCE is hard nigga, yeah nigga not river dance, SUNDANCE, where niggas bleed for this gawd shit

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 01:21 AM
nigga if you were the hardest shit out i wouldn't be able to walk through ANY public line EVER and none of you will say shit but if a lily irish did the same thing he'd get confronted.

You mother fuckers get emasculated when im out washing my god damn car and crack jokes TO ME all day about asians having small dicks like yeah nigga and what do i think about you?

The hardest shit out is Waka Flocka Flame, because in the end of the day if Waka Flocka Flame and ANY white mother fucker congress or soup kitchen bred were in the same elevator the white mother fucker would be horrified at the presence of allah and you're all aware of it.

you land on and island and start trying to poison and shoot ppl and that makes you harder then them.

like if i landed on your porch and blew your head off that would make me more intelligent then you?

im typing this in diffence of Nazis for anyone typing in defence of white people cause as Robby is calling white ppl that hardest thing out the criteria he's using to define hard is the criteria the Nazis used to define and PURSUIT hard.

THOSE niggas were hard and real about this white shit, the rest of you are just scared. at least neo nazis are somewhere in between but the factor that causes all 3 parties to differ isn't ideology, cause they have the exact same ideology, it's honesty and balls.

and motherfucker i can down 12 of the beers that cause you to vomit on your purple dick and maintain immaculate god boy savage swagger.

i think it's even stupid for white ppl to act like beer is hard cause they only reason they enjoy it the most is cause it effects them the most and everyone else can hold their liquor like a non woman.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9633/sonnybronxtale1.jpg

Bock 'O Fama gets 100,000 touch ups a year.

How many does your daddy get?

Tell Bock O' Fama your daddy needs help getting his annual touch-up and see what he says.

When you get older you will understand why even Waka washes my car for free.

Uncle Steezo
09-02-2010, 01:24 AM
well...
TSA just shut it down.
and i got my work cut out for me.

*grabs the big gat (black leather belt)*
*puts a block on the phone for DFACS*

TSA
09-02-2010, 01:26 AM
If waka walks up to you and says get out of the car you'll get out of the car
If you walk of to waka and say getting out of the car your joking.

i suppose if you went to his family reunion and started shooting people you'd have the upper hand cause you mother fuckers like the upper hand when nobody else is competing for it but my dad makes moves your dad wishes his son will make someday.

Niggas are drinking liquor so potent it attracts and kills flies that has been fermented with a nug of weed the size of your head in tropical heat without flinching and your going hard on miller lite.

you know, miller, only lite.

Kinkana no de sawa pusseh

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 01:33 AM
well...
TSA just shut it down.
and i got my work cut out for me.

*grabs the big gat (black leather belt)*
*puts a block on the phone for DFACS*

I don't think he shut a god damn thing down.

I skimmed all of that weird, emotional teen angst rant.

Nazis are fggts
Neo Nazis are fggts
Africans living in a white trash waste land are fggts for thinking they can gauge the big picture with their whimsical set of prejudices.
College kids of all pigmentation are usually fggts trying to find their way in the world.

My dick looks like something from Rocco's modern life.

No not all white people are scared of the brown man in 2010, stop trying to build a retaining wall of self esteem out of tetris blocks, cuz that's reserved for the AZN's.

Anyone steps on my porch with the intent to harm me is gonna get their head exploded by my hand gun. Whether you are a nigerian block head or an aerodynamic buttsexx lovin' norwegian.

TSA
09-02-2010, 01:55 AM
aight then white ppl aren't afraid of black ppl. cool. i guess i didn't know.

i guess you can walk into a room of 200 niggers deep and just feel ok. i guess theres no difference.i guess you convinced wucorp these wu things.

this is the worst part, when you bring this stuff up white ppl act like it doesn't exist.

im nigerian, if you told me nigerians are con artists, dishonest, greedy, materialistic, disorganized and chaotic i wouldn't sit here and act like that shit doesn't exist though most of it CAN be called opinion or perspective

but if i said white people have SYSTEMATICALLY TIRED TO KILL AND DISENFRANCHISE EVERYONE EVER INCLUDING OTHER WHITE PEOPLE at one point in time and today you'll be on some oh "I" do this and "I" don't do that, and suddenly all that shit doesn't exist cause you're an individual i guess, but if you went to the dead middle of the MAGNOLIA PROJECT with 200,000 niggers deep around you you would feel that same fear that caused white ppl 600 years ago to land in the dead middle of the ANGOLA projects and start shooting and maiming people.

only difference is those scared assholes were blowing guns when todays scared assholes are blowing smoke in their own ass trying to act like those scared asshole 600 years ago didn't exist and their individuals even though they hold the exact same values as nazis. let-just-be-real.
white people STILL refer to people as having 'perfect blonde' hair. the word perfect and blond go together so many times on TV alone that you begin to wonder why oxford made then separate words.
You emm effers still think jews are hoarding all your money. gtfo.

yonder
09-02-2010, 01:56 AM
whats with all the whites kissing your ass where you live and the Waka Flocka Flame scenario?

are you saying that they kiss your ass only because you are black and that it has nothing to do with your SWAGGER? dont you think other whites have sucked up to other whites with superior hardness, cracking lame jokes, always agreeing with you etc?
my point is maybe they suck up to you if you are so cool that you say you are and that it has nothing to do with that u are black. or are you in fact not cool and its all about the skin? hmm?

and Waka Flocka Flame.
he is a celebrity right? of course he goes HARD. dont think any white celebrities go hard? people would piss their pants if they was in the same elevator with the white god jack nicholson. you would get the fuck out of the car if jack told you so dont deny it

TSA
09-02-2010, 02:08 AM
i dont have anything against white ppl, i just know who they are even though they're gonna try to act like it doesn't exist. there's little i can do about it so i don't invest myself into disliking them cause a lot of them are victims of themselves.
you have to be unhappy to do unhappy things and these emm fuckers do unhappy things like it's their wife.

i just think it's hypocritical that nazis are being called this and that cause we are taught to celebrate everything the nazis did, but not nazis, cause they're all signs of strength and intelligence (when in reality they signs of weakness and fear)

white people hide behind shit. that's what they like to do. If you say they do fucked up shit and have fucked up beliefs they hide behind individualism.
Im just being real. You're not gonna point fingers at nazis and say your the bad guy from computers in the UK and america when the concept of america and england has killed more ppl then satan and then go back and tell those ppl they did it cause they're smarter then them

wtf?

so why wasn't the god body BOBBY CUTTS JR.
http://www.crimerant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/Bobby_Cutts_Jr.jpg

a genius when he was slashing white whores like retail prices

i'll still kick it with these mother fuckers, in the end of the day i don't hold it against them, i just call a spade for what it is.

TSA
09-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Look at your average history class
what ppl do we celebrate? the mother fuckers killing mother fuckers. period.

The obsession our classrooms has with rome is the worst and most obvious sign of this. These ppl are considered worth mentioning, in the end of the day, cause they were killing and disenfranchising the most mother fuckers in their era.
On and they had windows.

tell the mother fucker that gave them windows to go into the same elevator as the god body BOBBY CUTTS JR

http://www.crimerant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/Bobby_Cutts_Jr.jpg

and see who's armpits are the wettest by the time the hit the 4th floor

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 02:25 AM
I actually do admit and don't deny anything about the stuff of systematically killing and disenfranchising. Will I lose sleep over that? No. We can't go back in time and change that.

I'm probably the only white person on this board who's walked into Juneteenth cook outs where it's been 150-175 blacks deep. 80% of them actually vacationing or flown up from Bankhead, Eastpoint.. or other parts of ATL. That may not be Magnolia, but the friends I brought wet their pants and left within 20 minutes.

Tell me why I should shiver in fear? Didn't you once say we are not that indifferent from animals? I can tell when a situation will go bad based on body language. Gun shots don't scare me because I shoot every now and then(range/private prop). Lets face it.. most whites and blacks are pussies unless they fight in packs or teams.

BTW look at what the white colonials did to the red coats. They were smoked on some preemptive strike shit and didn't play by the "rules of war". (we've done the same things to ourselves, that some of you think is "inclusive" to your culture) It's really a dog eat dog world and this idea of being civilized can only be obtained through rewiring the brain possibly through biological MEMS applications. I'd say two decades from now, but you'll have to give up your animalistic ways.

Rame
09-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Yeah whites are terrible.

T1hc1zKnLr0

Olive Oil Goombah
09-02-2010, 06:02 AM
hahahahahaahaa

TSA kult it and Robby is trying to prove he is the everyman

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-02-2010, 06:41 AM
in fact dude, name 1 thing nazis believed that white people don't believe today

white people believe their the superior race because of their 'achievements'
white people believe that superior races kill of inferior ones and it's all darwinism
white people believe they're the most intelligent race
white people believe that amongst white people blonds are the smartest, most superior and best looking
white people believe the jews control their countries and are the source of a lot of their problems
white people hold german is VERY high regards. In fact they were suprised that such a 'cultured' and 'civilized' people would do 'what they did', this is what you CONSTANTLY hear. in the history classes of 11 yr olds. that the holocaust is particularly horrible cause such a great people that were so humane and civilized did such a thing thats so 'below' them. Like if niggers were to do it it would make sense but GERMANS?
white people believe that wars determine which people are superior to whom
white people truly believe their SKULL is superior to other skulls. ask me for modern day examples. ...SKULL....the fucking human skull
white people believe in the international politics of paranoia and kill them before they kill you.
white people believe in euthanasia. i dont care what you say. you're just gonna be a white pussy and act like YOU don't be THEY might cause that's how you weasel out of everything, but the key difference at my work between the races is the black employees are loved by the patients for treating them with respect and the white ones go on and on about how the mental retards should be 'taken out back and shot like back in the day'.
white people believe in racial purity and thats white a half black person is black.

so if a black person regards you as the same type of thing as a neo nazi, do you REALLY feel justified saying otherwise?

Fair assessment, everyone was like that back then. Except Americans pretended to be "tolerant" while trying to engineer their own subtler holocaust. White have a history of being the most gung-ho sons of bitches with a God complex, but call me a Nazi not a Neo Nazi. If I'm a bad guy I'm going to be doing it right.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/goering.jpg

Slap a dick dastardly stache on this mother fucker and he's done.

cutn' heads
09-02-2010, 06:41 AM
any whitey who dicksurfs the nazis is either seeking an identity for themselves or they're military buffs. they are not celebrated in everyday, mainstream white culture... i remember when i was 12 i drew a swastika in the dirt cause i saw some other kids doing it. my dad whooped my ass so bad i wont even watch nazi shit on tv today...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Which is ridiculous because the Nazi movement was a product of its time. It was just as likely to have happened in the US as Germany. Then we'd be complaining about how everything thinks Americans are savages... No we wouldn't, we already are. Basically had it been America we'd be like "Yeah, America's pretty fucked up but when in our history were we not exterminating or abusing an inferior race." But because its the bastion of sanity that was Germany we're all like "They're evil."

cutn' heads
09-02-2010, 07:34 AM
the nazis were clearly an evil regime bent on world domination... but you were right earlier, they had some sweet fucking uniforms...

TSA
09-02-2010, 08:07 AM
any whitey who dicksurfs the nazis is either seeking an identity for themselves or they're military buffs. they are not celebrated in everyday, mainstream white culture... i remember when i was 12 i drew a swastika in the dirt cause i saw some other kids doing it. my dad whooped my ass so bad i wont even watch nazi shit on tv today...

this is the problem though. ppl target the nazis as bad guys and suddenly swastikas are evil when they stood for the same shit crosses and american flags have been used to symbolize. pride in some fucked up shit. that's all.

and rob, im not saying go back on it, im just tired of white ppl's 'it never happened' disposition in discussing race relations.
or acting like ppl doing white ppl ass shit are evil. you can't say nazis are evil and not say white ppl are too cause what's the difference?

im sure there were nazis that went to juneteenth bbqs too. or atleast bbq'd juden teens.

Rame
09-02-2010, 08:51 AM
So this is what you see everyday?

_Q-6H4xOUrs

Must be hard to live in Nebraska.

cutn' heads
09-02-2010, 09:19 AM
this is the problem though. ppl target the nazis as bad guys and suddenly swastikas are evil when they stood for the same shit crosses and american flags have been used to symbolize. pride in some fucked up shit. that's all.

and rob, im not saying go back on it, im just tired of white ppl's 'it never happened' disposition in discussing race relations.
or acting like ppl doing white ppl ass shit are evil. you can't say nazis are evil and not say white ppl are too cause what's the difference?

im sure there were nazis that went to juneteenth bbqs too. or atleast bbq'd juden teens.

i understand your point. it's not false and i doubt anyone would deny it. fact is the nazis are recent memory. and they perpetrated their crimes against a group of people who control the media in america. you think da joos are gonna let anyone forget about it? and the destruction of their regime is source of american pride. "look what we did to save the world" type shit. gives people a warm fuzzy feeling inside...

but ya, white people in general are/have been some evil bastards. thats how we got where we are today. good and bad...

Professor Poopsnagle
09-02-2010, 10:57 AM
but ya, white people in general are/have been some evil bastards. thats how we got where we are today. good and bad...The people with the most power will always be effectively more evil.

Funny title change by the way.

cutn' heads
09-02-2010, 11:14 AM
rOuvW8rMoGo

yonder
09-02-2010, 11:18 AM
ok so:

whites(jews too) are evil everywhere
arabs are evil in the middle east
gooks are evil in burma, north korea, cambodia etc
blacks are evil in rwanda, sudan, congo, somalia etc

fuck it everyone is evil who cares?

point being;
humans are evil

cutn' heads
09-02-2010, 11:31 AM
ok so:

whites(jews too) are evil everywhere
arabs are evil in the middle east
gooks are evil in burma, north korea, cambodia etc
blacks are evil in rwanda, sudan, congo, somalia etc

fuck it everyone is evil who cares?

point being;
humans are evil

thats very true but it doesnt help tsa's rant so lets keep that under wraps...

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 11:55 AM
hahahahahaahaa

TSA kult it and Robby is trying to prove he is the everyman

You're the running man. pusseh.

yonder
09-02-2010, 12:00 PM
thats very true but it doesnt help tsa's rant so lets keep that under wraps...

yeah i know i was just responding to your;
"but ya, white people in general are/have been some evil bastards."

=)

Olive Oil Goombah
09-02-2010, 04:07 PM
You're the running man. pusseh.

whatchu kno about the darkies mr. Maine to coloroddy???!!!!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Whoa, tooch. Robbie went to a barbecue once. He is diggity down with the black man.

I heard they even served chicken.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-02-2010, 04:14 PM
hahahaa...

hey Rob I'm gettin a brew and some ribs with a black man named 'King' who is my boy...

He is from St. Clair, in the Glenville neighborhood of Cleveland...99 percent black....the home of Bone thugs and harmony and the Glenville Riots of 1968 (chea! supporting urban chaos, 2 black points!)

If i drink an MGD instead of a euro fag Lager I will totally be more down with da blacks.

Plus dude is origninally from Florida, so you KNOW he fo' real.

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 04:19 PM
whatchu kno about the darkies mr. Maine to coloroddy???!!!!

Lol..

Not as much as you considering you extensively study them like fucking Darwin.

And it's usually cajun chicken or ribs @ these bbq'(s). My two favorites.

Bringing mayonnaise onto the premise is usually frowned up like masturbating in a hotel pool.

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure why you two are taking what I wrote out of context BTW.

I know it's fun to make it appear as if I desperately yearn for acceptance from da blacks, but honestly you'd be a fool not too at least take the opportunity to drink corona and bask in the "itis".

You guys scared of black chics or something? Nicky had to "step off" when Art stole Queen.

Undiluted Karma
09-02-2010, 04:27 PM
hahahaa...

hey Rob I'm gettin a brew and some ribs with a black man named 'King' who is my boy...

He is from St. Clair, in the Glenville neighborhood of Cleveland...99 percent black....the home of Bone thugs and harmony and the Glenville Riots of 1968 (chea! supporting urban chaos, 2 black points!)

If i drink an MGD instead of a euro fag Lager I will totally be more down with da blacks.

Plus dude is origninally from Florida, so you KNOW he fo' real.

lool

Professor Poopsnagle
09-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Bringing mayonnaise onto the premise is usually frowned up like masturbating in a hotel pool.
A guy I know, from Curacao, hates mayonnaise too and so do his friends. They commented on it when I put some mayo on my fries along with some ketchup. It's not a simple disgust, no they feel a deep seated hatred towards the delicious emulsion. For the rest of the evening they looked at me like I sucked up a gallon of semen. It must be a black thing I guess.

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 04:39 PM
HkDT1SIYmO8

Nicky, I hope you remember to do the door test to your black boyfriend when you pick him up later in the evening.

Then follow it up with the MGD cap test if you really wanna test the waters and see if he puts out.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-02-2010, 05:32 PM
A guy I know, from Curacao, hates mayonnaise too and so do his friends. They commented on it when I put some mayo on my fries along with some ketchup. It's not a simple disgust, no they feel a deep seated hatred towards the delicious emulsion. For the rest of the evening they looked at me like I sucked up a gallon of semen. It must be a black thing I guess.

No, I'd give you that same look. I've found mayo revolting before I even knew what semen was. I like the taste in small amounts, but uggh its just the most gross stuff. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it. I don't mind blood or piss or anything but mayo turns my stomach. I think Mayo bothers me psychologically more then semen...

No ho..whats the point.

Professor Poopsnagle
09-02-2010, 05:42 PM
No, I'd give you that same look. I've found mayo revolting before I even knew what semen was. I like the taste in small amounts, but uggh its just the most gross stuff. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it. I don't mind blood or piss or anything but mayo turns my stomach. I think Mayo bothers me psychologically more then semen...

No ho..whats the point.Nigger.

Mayo mixed with ketchup and unions = god tier.

09-02-2010, 05:57 PM
You guys scared of black chics or something?

In middle school, a black chick kicked me in the face because I was fighting her cousin. I was on top of him raining blows upon his face(no homo), and she came out of nowhere and delivered the hardest foot I've ever received right in my chin.

Shit was blue and purple and yellow for like 3 weeks. I'm lucky a teacher snatched her up, because i was wobbled for like 10 minutes.

So to answer your question, a little bit.

However, I'm not afraid to put my penis in them. Of course, I've only intercoused 2 blacks(both female) in my entire career, so I don't have a large frame of reference.

And it wasn't really any different than fucking a white girl.

And then I realized, were all in this together, Bros!

Black, white, it doesn't even matter, were just children of the earth, dude, and as long as we can band together and stop muslims from praying, everything's gonna be totally groovy.

09-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Also, I'm not a big fan of mayonaise, but i can eat it as an ingredient in tuna or chicken salad, and will apply it to a dry a hamburger.

I might put it on a cold cut sandwich, but only as a last resort.

I am a big fan of boarshead horseradish sauce.

TSA
09-02-2010, 07:12 PM
being a whoite washed nebraskee afrikee, i can eat mayo

BUT i can't know im eating it.

i'll get a mcchicken with mayo but if i can SEE the mayo i get disgusted and stop.

i feel the same way with salad dressing but that's less avoidable.

something about cumish food turns me off.

Southern Solja
09-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Black, white, it doesn't even matter, were just children of the earth, dude, and as long as we can band together and stop muslims from praying, everything's gonna be totally groovy.

You fuckin hippie.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-02-2010, 09:03 PM
being a whoite washed nebraskee afrikee, i can eat mayo

BUT i can't know im eating it.

i'll get a mcchicken with mayo but if i can SEE the mayo i get disgusted and stop.

i feel the same way with salad dressing but that's less avoidable.

something about cumish food turns me off.

Exactly. If I don't think about it I can do it. Like I can eat tuna or egg salad but I can't make it because then I see the mayo going in. I know its there but when I make it is that much worse. Shits bizarre.

EAGLE EYE
09-03-2010, 02:07 AM
hahaha ppl are showing their true colours and it's pretty groovy.

PALEFORCE
09-03-2010, 03:50 AM
does anyone beside fox read a boarz post?

cutn' heads
09-03-2010, 06:27 AM
mayonaise is da troof... except on fries. i cant believe the things europeans do to their food...

Rame
09-03-2010, 06:37 AM
We went from nazi's to mayonaise. Nice.

Everyone puts mayonaise on their fries here but I don't like it.

I wonder why people imagine it to be cum though. That's gay. Do you not drink milk for the same reason?

beautifulrock
09-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Maybe we can turn the mayonnaise thread into one about Neo-Nazis?

cutn' heads
09-03-2010, 07:10 AM
milk is nasty... it's filled with blood and puss

Uncle Steezo
09-03-2010, 08:30 AM
does anyone beside fox read a boarz post?
i wouldn't either but it's in my wu-foster child agreement.