PDA

View Full Version : EU: Pay billions or be swamped by black Africans, warns Gadaffi

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Rome, 31 August (AKI) - The European Union must pay 5 billion dollars annually to stem the tide of illegal immigrants departing from Libya's shores - otherwise Europe could be become an African outpost, Libyan leader Muammar Gadaffi has claimed.

Gadaffi made the provocative remarks during a two-day visit to the Italian capital, Rome to mark the second anniversary of a controversial bilateral 'friendship' pact.

"Libya, with Italy's support, asks the EU to provide at least 5 billion dollars a year to stop illegal immigration, otherwise Europe could one day become part of Africa - it could become black, because millions want to come here," Gadaffi said.

He made the remarks during a speech at a gala dinner in Rome late on Monday hosted by Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi and attended by 800 people.

Guests at the 'iftar' feast to break the Ramadan fast included several cabinet ministers and the heads of Italy's main business association Confindustria, its largest defence and aerospace company Finmeccanica and energy giant ENI.

"Libya is a gateway for illegal immigration and so we need to work together to combat this phenomenon," Gadaffi added.

Earlier during his visit, Gadaffi drew criticism from the EU and Catholics for telling hundreds of young women he invited to hear him speak that he hoped Islam would become the 27-member bloc's religion.

Under the friendship pact, Italy's conservative government agreed pay Libya some 5 billion dollars (4 billion euros) in reparations for transgressions committed during three decades of Italian colonial rule over the North African nation from 1911-1943.

The money will mostly be invested in infrastructure projects, including a new 2,700 kilometre highway across Libya from Tunisia to Egypt.

Italy also provided several coastal patrol boats to intercept vessels transporting illegal immigrants to Italian shores, as part of a controversial agreement to turn back immigrants in the Mediterranean.

Italy is Libya's largest trading partner and it is Gadaffi's fourth visit in two years.

WTF!?

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/8b1a716a.jpg?t=1283281610

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Appeasement all over again.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they're counting the money right now...

Europe is the biggest fucking nation of pussies and when the time comes, I know which side I'll be on. A civil war will erupt somewhere in the next 10 maybe 20 years and that would be the best case scenario. If that's not going to happen I'll need to flee to your country, Nicky, as a fugitive.

IZA
08-31-2010, 04:32 PM
smh at this shit

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 04:58 PM
Yall completely missed the point that the 5billion was already agreed to be paid as restitution for crimes against the libiyan people. Just like if you broke my window you'd be responsibl for fixing it.

Jesus! White people hate to face their crimes amd refuse to make amends like a bunch of children.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Yall completely missed the point that the 5billion was already agreed to be paid as restitution for crimes against the libiyan people. Just like if you broke my window you'd be responsibl for fixing it.

Jesus! White people hate to face their crimes amd refuse to make amends like a bunch of children.
What are you talking about? Source?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 05:13 PM

Nah, thats the genius of the shakedown Ghaddafi is running.

We welcome you Jasper

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
I tried to google for what Gavin was talking about, but couldn't find anything relevant. Do you know what he's talking about, Nick?

beautifulrock
08-31-2010, 05:21 PM
History is written by the winners jasper.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 05:28 PM
I tried to google for what Gavin was talking about, but couldn't find anything relevant. Do you know what he's talking about, Nick?

Well I think Gavin is just saying that Ghaddafi just wants the money as restituion or reparations for Italy's colonial rule and that his threat is only to recoup what is owed.

It's a position i figured he would take, albeit a rather naive one, but he is playing sides here.

For me, I could understand Libya wanting reparations, and maybe this threat is all about that.

But to me, it's not about that, its about a shakedown. Its Ghaddafi knowing the liberal appeasement policies of Europe, its about Ghaddafi knowing Italy does not want the immigration wave that has hit places like the UK and the Netherlands.

Its a shakedown for 5 billion. Or it could just be reparations.

Onlly Ghaddafi truly knows his motivation, but if I was the Italians, I'd be suspicious, especially after such a ludicrous threat as "flooding your country with black Libyans"

I don't kno that you want to awaken Europe back into its aggressive state of former years.

What we have here is a revenge motive by certain countries.

How did that work out for the Germans??

Unfortunately this is an endless cycle in human history.

Time will tell.

HANZO
08-31-2010, 05:29 PM
lol this is a normal offer from Ghaddafi, on his last visit to Italy he gathered something like 500 models and gave them each a Qu'ran and asked them to convert. if they did he would fund a trip for them to go to Mecca. lol.

on more serious matters, with Libya opening up to the world there is alot of business to be done there. Italy is particularly close with Libya because they want Italian companies controlling Libyan oil. So all these gestures by the EU and especially Italy in reality is to control Libyan oil. Ghaddafi has plans to turn Libyan cities into Dubai style uber-city's. Italy obviously wants Italian construction companies to be doing all the building.

there is much more money involved than 5billion euros. along with all of this they just let Ghaddafi talk all he wants, cause thats what he does best.

if ppl turn every exchange between muslim and christian countries into this nonsense that the Muslims are taking over and that the Christian nations are just letting them run riot we aint gonna get very far. What you have to understand is Muslim nations now have money, Arab nations have loads of money to spend. If you want to get out of the recession and build stable economies you need to learn how to do business with these developing nations with growing economies, a surplus of cash and youthful population.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 05:33 PM
lol this is a normal offer from Ghaddafi, on his last visit to Italy he gathered something like 500 models and gave them each a Qu'ran and asked them to convert. if they did he would fund a trip for them to go to Mecca. lol.

on more serious matters, with Libya opening up to the world there is alot of business to be done there. Italy is particularly close with Libya because they want Italian companies controlling Libyan oil. So all these gestures by the EU and especially Italy in reality is to control Libyan oil. Ghaddafi has plans to turn Libyan cities into Dubai style uber-city's. Italy obviously wants Italian construction companies to be doing all the building.

there is much more money involved than 5billion euros. along with all of this they just let Ghaddafi talk all he wants, cause thats what he does best.

if ppl turn every exchange between muslim and christian countries into this nonsense that the Muslims are taking over and that the Christian nations are just letting them run riot we aint gonna get very far. What you have to understand is Muslim nations now have money, Arab nations have loads of money to spend. If you want to get out of the recession and build stable economies you need to learn how to do business with these developing nations with growing economies, a surplus of cash and youthful population.

i agree with this. We gotta stop with this religious sensitive bullshit and get down to fucking business. Make some fucking cash, both sides.

Get over the past, get over the pridefulness, just make some fucking money.

The italians have always been about that so, i'm sure they will do the right thing and work with them.

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 05:46 PM
i agree with this. We gotta stop with this religious sensitive bullshit and get down to fucking business. Make some fucking cash, both sides.

Get over the past, get over the pridefulness, just make some fucking money.

The italians have always been about that so, i'm sure they will do the right thing and work with them.

word son.. word

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwhz7WcDDG3N93axUzQZyVJH0zMGJkb gdAi8SI2FE_fv-1FX4&t=1&usg=__vd3QZbx_dNyrp8Vubu80ebXEoPI=

Undiluted Karma
08-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Gaddafi is hilarious.

Iove and Grandpa Tooch If I was of European descent too, I would be pissed at Gaddafi too, he pisses European nations off all the time, not afraid to speak his mind.

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/berlusconi6.jpg

http://dalje.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m06/y174021470723188.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/files/berlusconi21.jpg

food for thought
08-31-2010, 07:00 PM
EU: Pay billions or be swamped by black Africans, warns Gadaffi

OMG BRO!!!!

NOT THE BLACK AFRICANS!!!! BRO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

BROOOOOOO!!!!!!!l!!!

ahahahahah u stupid faggit.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm only pissed at the appeasers and stockholm syndrome politicians. Savages will be savages.

food for thought
08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Gaddafi is hilarious.

Iove and Grandpa Tooch If I was of European descent too, I would be pissed at Gaddafi too, he pisses European nations off all the time, not afraid to speak his mind.

yea lol

if u dont pay me to keep them away, i wont stop the "black africans" from migrating to your country.

lol hes using what terrifies them to his advantage lol

the pedophile and the grand wizards worries about this is hilaaa- rious

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 07:12 PM
I'd pay to keep your poor ass out of my country.

food for thought
08-31-2010, 07:13 PM
edit:

nevermind

RALPH WIGGUM
08-31-2010, 07:23 PM
OMG BRO!!!!

NOT THE BLACK AFRICANS!!!! BRO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

BROOOOOOO!!!!!!!l!!!

ahahahahah u stupid faggit.

lol exactly
thats ridiculous, you people really think Italy paid 5 millions just beacuse Kadafi threatened to "swamp europe with africans"?!
And Berlusconi 's no "liberal" lol

Professor Poopsnagle
08-31-2010, 07:26 PM
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/cthulhu19887/forum/facepalm/facepalm-1.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 07:32 PM
yea lol

if u dont pay me to keep them away, i wont stop the "black africans" from migrating to your country.

lol hes using what terrifies them to his advantage lol

the pedophile and the grand wizards worries about this is hilaaa- rious

What are you talking about you closet homosexual, that is exactly what I said his angle was.

YOu are absolutely pathetic, even for corp standards.

Nobody really ever acknowledges you, so you become my parasite.

And then when you get mad you follow people around and if its Dan you type anti-semitic remarks.

You're a fucking pyschopath and its the result of turning your back on your country for the evils of the U.S.

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 08:02 PM
did you even read what you posted?
FROM YOUR OWN FUCKING ARTICLE...

Under the friendship pact, Italy's conservative government agreed pay Libya some 5 billion dollars (4 billion euros) in reparations for transgressions committed during three decades of Italian colonial rule over the North African nation from 1911-1943.

what a fail.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Be nice Garvin.

Nobody is a loser, we all get a trophy

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 08:08 PM
you saw "Black" in the thread title and went into str8 nigger mode. illiterate and ignorant.

try again.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-31-2010, 08:17 PM
i feel like african immigrants never really cause any problems in the United States.

You never really hear about them committing any crime or doing anything wrong, beyond selling counterfeit garments or other harmless shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:20 PM
you saw "Black" in the thread title and went into str8 nigger mode. illiterate and ignorant.

try again.

NO i didn't. You saw DickyTouch in the thread and went into straight Kill Whitey mode. Angry and bigoted.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:21 PM
i feel like african immigrants never really cause any problems in the United States.

You never really hear about them committing any crime or doing anything wrong, beyond selling counterfeit garments or other harmless shit.

Every immigrant group that has come over in large waves has an adjustment period. Eventually, they all Americanize.

Put in the process there are roadbumps. Always.

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 08:22 PM

Bull fucking shit.

The Somalis come and destroy what were once nice, peaceful communities.

The Sudanese and Nigerians are usually more business oriented and friendly.

08-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Put in the process there are roadbumps. Always.

Nah, not lately, at least comparatively speaking.

Indians, Arabs, Africans...they all acclimated quickly and fairly successfully and have been met with little hostility.

Back in the 1800s up through Vietnam...that's when America REALLY hated its immigrants.

Things are far from perfect, but again, we constantly move in the right direction.

Of course, now is far from a great time to be an Arab in the United States, but there are extenuating circumstances(not that I justify them). Again, it is fucked up, but it's better than the Japanese had it around WWII. Weren't you a Lieutenant then ?

08-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Bull fucking shit.

huh, i never knew that. But if you say so on the internet, then it must be true.

Fuck Somalis then, i guess.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Nah, not lately, at least comparatively speaking.

Indians, Arabs, Africans...they all acclimated quickly and fairly successfully and have been met with little hostility.

Back in the 1800s up through Vietnam...that's when America REALLY hated its immigrants.

Things are far from perfect, but again, we constantly move in the right direction.

Of course, now is far from a great time to be an Arab in the United States, but there are extenuating circumstances(not that I justify them). Again, it is fucked up, but it's better than the Japanese had it around WWII. Weren't you a Lieutenant then ?

Heres the difference though. The amounts of Arab and Indian and African immigrants are very low compard to Poles, Jews, italians, Irish that came over earlier.

Also, usually the first smaller waves of immigrants are the more educated and successful. This was the case with most groups just mentioned.

If the US was recieving the amount of immigrants per capita that the UK was, things would be different i suppose.

But you are indeed right, it is alot easier being an immigrant now than it was back then.

Which is why ethnic europeans and jews who immigrated earlier and went throught process have little sympathy for the complaints of this new wave which has had it much easier.

But then again, you have the Mexicans, who are coming over in large numbers, and they probably experience more hardships, although, they are accomadated much better than most.

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 08:39 PM
huh, i never knew that. But if you say so on the internet, then it must be true.

Fuck Somalis then, i guess.

Because I witnessed it first hand in my old state. I'm not really surprised considering they migrated from a place that is literally hell on earth.

food for thought
08-31-2010, 08:44 PM
What are you talking about you closet homosexual, that is exactly what I said his angle was.

if you think i take the time to read your troll ass posts, youre stupid as fuck.

Bull fucking shit.

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaaaaaaaaa

aahh man that shit cracked me up

lol @ robie always talking about somalis in his city

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:46 PM
You read my posts because you comment on 78 percent of them and ALWAYS in threads like this.

Your so racists towards italian american or whites, i dunno, it like, blinds you. Your hatred blinds any judgements you might have. And then you go in anti semitic rages and shit.

you serious with this stuff Fubes??

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 08:47 PM
if you think i take the time to read your troll ass posts, youre stupid as fuck.

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaaaaaaaaa

aahh man that shit cracked me up

lol @ robie always talking about somalis in his city

lol.. well bucko, I'm in the mile high city now permanently. so it's all in the past.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:48 PM
you two should hook up.

food for thought
08-31-2010, 08:50 PM
lol.. well bucko, I'm in the mile high city now permanently. so it's all in the past.

oh shit thats watsup how u like it so far bruh? your lungs start weezing yet?

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 08:52 PM
you two should hook up.

you should see a shrink and maybe move to a less depressing place.

get a wife too

Olive Oil Goombah
08-31-2010, 08:55 PM
you should see a shrink and maybe move to a less depressing place.

get a wife too

yea...well......at least my dad isn't a pyscho!!!

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 08:55 PM
oh shit thats watsup how u like it so far bruh? your lungs start weezing yet?

altitude change hasn't been a problem.

i've got my plate full trying to land a new career and explore all the night life.

lol i guess that dirt bag Brett Michaels in playing a free concert in the park this month.

http://woodenspears.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Brett_Michaels.jpg

Uncle Steezo
08-31-2010, 08:57 PM
i was gonna say join a "i fell in love with a black man and he broke my heart." support group.

DeeBlock
08-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Well, isn't it interesting to see Robbie jump on the Bigot Bandwagon?

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 10:24 PM
Well, isn't it interesting to see Robbie jump on the Bigot Bandwagon?

what because i don't welcome a very specific, extremely shitty, and violent culture of people with welcome arms?

EAGLE EYE
08-31-2010, 10:31 PM
maybe some of you naive, dumb little mush brains need TSA to refresh your memories that certain Africans just flat out suck and serve no purpose to humanity. The same thing can be said about Americans.

I guess I'm a bigot also for despising trashy, arrogant Tea Party ppl who are dragging the country down with the uber liberals.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Death to mankind! Push the Red Button!

TSA
09-01-2010, 01:04 AM
this is stupid cause we have a forum of ppl taking Ghaddafi seriously. Ghaddafi also aspires to be the king of africa.

the man has no power over 'black africans flooding europe', european leadership know this as does the leadership of the entire world.

and 5 billion dollars is no joke. it's disgraceful that italy 'supports' this, being that its a total and complete joke and by supporting it they have reaffirmed that they're a retarded 3rd world country with rich neighbors.

DeeBlock
09-01-2010, 01:11 AM
All is set for the Nigerian film industry to release the first gay movie titled “Sinful Saints” early next year.Directed by Nigeria’s 2005 Best Film Director, Dickson Iruegbu, the movie seeks to answer such questions as whether homosexuality is an African or borrowed culture.

http://www.gbmnews.com/News_Photos/010108/Dickson_Iruegbu.jpg“Sinful Saints is a very controversial movie. It deals with a very sensitive but neglected topic; homosexuality. The movie will explore homosexuality in Nigeria,” Iruegbu revealed
http://www.gbmnews.com/articles/2458/1/Nigerian-Gay-Movie-Out-Soon/Page1.html

TSA must be proud!!!

DeeBlock
09-01-2010, 01:16 AM
3mKelluAo3w&feature=related

Professor Poopsnagle
09-01-2010, 05:29 AM
did you even read what you posted?
FROM YOUR OWN FUCKING ARTICLE...

what a fail.
Hahahaa! I fucked up. I read a Dutch article with the same title and assumed it was the same thing. My bad.

Still, why does the EU have to pay up for Italies bullshit. Anyway, fuck it we're going to war.

Undiluted Karma
09-01-2010, 12:53 PM
With who?

Nobody wants to go to war, it costs too much. America learnt that the hard way lol

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Hahahaa! I fucked up. I read a Dutch article with the same title and assumed it was the same thing. My bad.

Still, why does the EU have to pay up for Italies bullshit. Anyway, fuck it we're going to war.

EU is clique you claim. its ride or die.

anyway, i think all arab nations should start cutting off oil to any nation that talks shit. 1st strike is a day, 2 strike is a week, 3 strikes go holla at the russians.

i bet the war on terror would be over in a month.

TSA
09-01-2010, 02:40 PM
All is set for the Nigerian film industry to release the first gay movie titled “Sinful Saints” early next year.Directed by Nigeria’s 2005 Best Film Director, Dickson Iruegbu, the movie seeks to answer such questions as whether homosexuality is an African or borrowed culture.

http://www.gbmnews.com/News_Photos/010108/Dickson_Iruegbu.jpg“Sinful Saints is a very controversial movie. It deals with a very sensitive but neglected topic; homosexuality. The movie will explore homosexuality in Nigeria,” Iruegbu revealed
http://www.gbmnews.com/articles/2458/1/Nigerian-Gay-Movie-Out-Soon/Page1.html

TSA must be proud!!!

hahahahaha, well damn.
i laugh cause with the corny rauchiness of nigerian movies that revolve around sex, there will be a scene where someone has poop dick. promise.

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 04:45 PM
so do you think nigerian gayness is imported?

EAGLE EYE
09-01-2010, 04:47 PM
so do you think nigerian gayness is imported?

lololololol

YT also had to steal poopdicksyndrome from the blacks. Amirite?

Makes sense since we apparently stole all your musics and swaggers.

09-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Out of all of Africa, which country is the gayest?

And is that country gayer than Europe?

(I know that Europe actually consists of like 3 or 4 individual gay countries, but for all intents and purposes, and to kepep things simple ,it is basically just 1 gay country)

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2010, 04:50 PM
japan has the highest reported homosexual rate

EAGLE EYE
09-01-2010, 04:53 PM
japan also has the highest up-skirt photo rate.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-01-2010, 04:54 PM
they also like to bang sea creatures alot

DeeBlock
09-01-2010, 11:10 PM
To former vicar Colin Coward, it is nothing short of a marriage made in heaven. But the 65-year-old is expected to raise a few traditional eyebrows when he walks down the aisle with the man in his life – a 25-year-old Nigerian model called Bobby...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/20/article-1304674-0ADC40F2000005DC-405_468x694.jpg

Reverend Colin Coward fell in love with Nigerian model Bobby Egbele after they met at a Christian conference in Togo in 2007.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/20/article-1304674-0ADB8162000005DC-775_468x422.jpg

The pair describe themselves as 'deeply cummitted Christians' and say they are determined to have the church service.

LoL

Uncle Steezo
09-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Haaaaaahahahaahaah

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2010, 12:27 AM
ROFL...

They baptizing errrybody outttt here!!!