PDA

View Full Version : Mw2 is more played out than jerry curls

Southern Solja
09-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Straight up that game is effed up.

Domination:
Nuthin but n00btubes on everystage. Almost went against a whole team of them. Pissed me off.

S&D:
Nothing but garbage UMP runners.

OVERALL:

I hate UMP runners. Using a weapon that takes 2-3 hits at close range. Recoil and damage isn't compromised like most guns when a silencer is put on, and if burst it can kill niggaz across the map in 4-5 shots tops.

Thermal scopers piss me off. There is almost no excuse to use thermal. If your on Derail, MAYBE Sub Base, or Wasteland then I'd give you the BOTD. But it's mostly for people who don't know how to get out good sniper shots without it.

Don't get me started with Commando.

I don't have THAT much beef with HBS fags since I always keep that ninja on me. My friend gets mad at me cuz i kill him a lot since he sound whores with his $80 turtle beach headset.

Buzk
09-01-2010, 09:25 PM
its all about Bad Company

Poison Flowerz!
09-01-2010, 10:11 PM

^ word

Bobby_Digital72
09-02-2010, 01:05 AM

<Guilty

what can say... I play aggressive..

Southern Solja
09-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I might cop BC2 when on my B-day.

And I ain't above using commando when I'm pissed off or I go against a commando lobby. But it sucks that you got to suffer so much cuz when you got ninja, you get commando'd and when you got commando, a HBS fag is campin'.

Mic Tyson
09-02-2010, 11:31 PM
i only played mw2 for a month or two.... games nowadays aint different enough for me to be interested. i liked the first one better. BC2 is decent but honestly don't get it unless u got friends on live to play because its def. a team game and half the time randoms you'll play with will be in their own party chat and shit.

food for thought
09-03-2010, 12:12 PM
noob tubers are the worse.

and dudes who use rocket launchers.

it got to the point where i kept a noob tube and bazzoka class handy just in case people kept using it on me

but then i dont even know how to use the noob tube proplerly cause i never use it. most of the times the shit dosent even blow up lol

<Guilty

what can say... I play aggressive..

ahahahah i use to HATE playing against you cause you always run fast as fuck and melee people LOL

a couple times though i shot you down before you reached me, running towards me full speed infront of my face lol

i use to roll with the sliencer alot so we always had a good combo in our party

Poetic Wun
09-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I loose respect for the game every time i play it but i can't get away from it.
Once i cop Black Ops i'll probably throw MW2 away

Undiluted Karma
09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Rainbow Six on the Xbox was>>>>CODMW2.

MW2 is decent enough to play, but I prefer more tactical games like R6, not getting perks for jumping off tall buildings

Mic Tyson
09-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Rainbow Six on the Xbox was>>>>CODMW2.

hell yeah. black arrow was my favorite online fps game next to halo 2. that game had features that these new games still refuse to come out with, like online clan matches

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-03-2010, 02:05 PM
niggaaz is mad cause they str8 butt cheeks at it . . those grenade launchers nd commando usin dudes do piss me off tho

Undiluted Karma
09-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Nah im decent at COD, its just bland and uninspiring and fraught with gameplay issues that basically represent lack of development quality. COD4 was good, but it nees a return to the old COD 1/2 format-straight up tactical gameplay with no lame perks like juggernaut and martyrnoob.

Southern Solja
09-04-2010, 10:03 AM
MW2 isn't for skillful FPS fans. It awards luck way to much. Especially with the f*cked spawn system.

Can't wait till' that MOH comes out. I'm going to have fun breaking MW2 before I insert my disc.

Undiluted Karma
09-04-2010, 11:03 AM
MW2 isn't for skillful FPS fans. It awards luck way to much. Especially with the f*cked spawn system.

Which is why R6>>>COD. R6 is no bullshit, you need teamwork, tactics or you get merked. Throwing random nades wont get you anywhere