PDA

View Full Version : So I was on youtube listening to this saigon track..

Lex Lugor
09-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Called 'Stocking Caps' I believe.
Ive heard like 4 Saigon tracks in my life, all on mixtapes and none of them were from any albums, and none of them made much of an impression.
But this track Stocking Caps makes me wanna baby powder slap myself for putting shit like this off for as long as I did.
Need Saigon product mad quick, but what should I get?

Lex Lugor
09-02-2010, 08:15 PM
kaFp1M4TWAI:{

Meta4
09-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Return Of Da Yardfather mixtape... IMMEDIATELY

warning shots 2 was dook but Sai is A POSSESSED BEAST.

baritone
09-03-2010, 12:27 AM
yeah and get that jawn he did in one day wit statik selektah

bamboo
09-03-2010, 04:08 AM
The only hate I got for Saigon is: he ain't an official album out LOL
Don't sleep on this guy, he's dope!

Thing song bang, I agree with u there Lex,
but one of his best songs in my opinion would the track "favorite things" that Saigon produce himself.

Y8Uv3Od0S7k

LONDON!
09-03-2010, 04:19 AM
Called 'Stocking Caps' I believe.
Ive heard like 4 Saigon tracks in my life, all on mixtapes and none of them were from any albums, and none of them made much of an impression.
But this track Stocking Caps makes me wanna baby powder slap myself for putting shit like this off for as long as I did.
Need Saigon product mad quick, but what should I get?

get these mixtapes and tunes

warning shots mixtape(classic tunes on it like 'stocking cap', 'come again', 'if' and other classics

his dj drama gangsta grillz mixtape

and all his other mixtapes i can't remember the names of right now

'say yes' tune

'pain in my life ft bg' tune, the original

Tecknowledgist
09-03-2010, 05:16 AM
HP5mENEADro

i don't know what this is from but daaaamn

Lex Lugor
09-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Put on to some other tracks, notably "Letter P" (one of the few Saigon tracks I've ever heard, [Before the other day, of course]) and "Come Again".
The Come Again beat is so... Meh..
I mean its cool, im trying to say I LIKE the song, but the rhyming is what really made it for me. And not so much the lyrics, but just how Saigon sounds in general.
Its so.. I dont know the best word I can think of is stylish, and just crazy fresh.
The guy just 'fits' in his songs. I don't know, he just got's that 'Swag' everybody is always talking about. I been looking for crap like this... I better stop jocking right about now tho lol. Props for the recommendations.

Lex Lugor
09-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Now tell me maybe Papoose and/or Tru Life will satisfy me just the same and really make my week. (I heard like some five tracks between em' and I hear there names in the same circles..)

fatboybrandon
09-05-2010, 06:17 AM
I don't have al his mixtapes yet I'm still trying to get caught up, but check out these songs which have been floating around over the past couple of years too:

Gotta Believe It
Don't Do That
Come On Baby original & remix
It's Alright - http://usershare.net/kef4o8xy5dqy
3rd Degree
Who Can Get Busy Like This Man remake feat. Grand Puba

His interviews are entertaining and informative because he really speaks his mind about HIp Hop and society with no restriction of expression. check some out on YouTube or World Star

LONDON!
09-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Now tell me maybe Papoose and/or Tru Life will satisfy me just the same and really make my week. (I heard like some five tracks between em' and I hear there names in the same circles..)

get all of papoose mixtape's, theirs too many to mention, a lotta of classics, he's a beast on the mic, he's sick wit them punchlines

tru life was part of the abandon nation click along wit saigon, so there cool wit each other

check out his classic 'tru york' mixtape, some more gutta shit

TAURO
09-05-2010, 01:13 PM
jXnNPWhI998&feature

Anyone got this track on mp3? It has to be this version though without the dj shout outs.

Undiluted Karma
09-05-2010, 01:20 PM
^just looked dont think there is its all from that mixtape by kay slay i think

TAURO
09-05-2010, 01:34 PM
I think someone edited it themselves but it does exist, I had it before but lost it when my comp crashed.