PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Politics!!

wyze_mc
10-11-2005, 12:28 PM
who agrees with me on the FUCK POLITICS subject...

wyze_mc
10-11-2005, 12:30 PM
i hate the government and all politics in between!! they just rob our money and freewill! FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Os3y3ris
10-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Wow, the knowledge is overwhelming.

blackwisdom
10-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Most of our power lie in our grassroots organizations, private institutions, and private schools.

Triple B
10-12-2005, 08:27 AM
democracy isn't the ideal system but the best we can do atm imo..

Golden_Armz
10-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Wow, the knowledge is overwhelming.
lol my brains about to bust

democracy isn't the ideal system but the best we can do atm imo...
even funnier - 'the best we can do' !! who's we? and where do u think democracy exists?

Triple B
10-12-2005, 10:40 AM
lol my brains about to bust

even funnier - 'the best we can do' !! who's we? and where do u think democracy exists?
we= the people we gave the mandat to make desicions for us.

belgium that is.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-12-2005, 11:16 AM
who agrees with me on the FUCK POLITICS subject...
You call yourself "wyze", but you dont act it. Politics is the key to everything in modern world, the idea of poiltics isnt what you should be mad about, its the corruption and bias in your governaments and media thats the problem.

DONGOD GODDON
10-12-2005, 11:23 AM
we= the people we gave the mandat to make desicions for us.

belgium that is.belgium is fucked up anways.. no matter the government :point: NO ONE wants to live in belgium on free will... N O ONE

wyze_mc
10-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Im only stating that i dont follow politics and never will. its all bullshit in my eyes. ppl bitch at ppl who arent like the other..Drama.

Golden_Armz
10-12-2005, 12:31 PM
we= the people we gave the mandat to make desicions for us
belgium that is..Hey im not big on the whats what of the belgium politricks scene, but if u really think that the nations claiming democracy really have it then go back to sleep....here in UK 3/4 of the country demonstrated against the Iraq war, and what does blair do? lead his army into the hell fire - also europe especially eastern europe were the first to fall into the New World Order- in Eastern Europe they think the UK and US are GREAT, so whatever they are fed is digested by the masses- they are happy while keeping the people going to church....plz read up som sheeeit.

POLITICS=POLITRICKS

GOVERNMENT LEADERS = PUPPETS

REAL PEOPLE IN POWER = MAFIA

but thins aint gonna be for long....PEACE

Os3y3ris
10-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Im only stating that i dont follow politics and never will. its all bullshit in my eyes. ppl bitch at ppl who arent like the other..Drama.Ok, how about this. You say "fuck the government and government."? Why? Whats wrong with the current system. How does it compare to other systems in place? What system would you rather see? Is anarchy viable? Why How does true anarchy differ from pop culture anarchy? When is V for Vendetta coming out? Tell me SOMETHING. "Know the ledge" is slang for knowledge. You're not contributing any.

Golden_Armz
10-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Ok we all agree with you....shall we close this now then Wyze?

Triple B
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Hey im not big on the whats what of the belgium politricks scene, but if u really think that the nations claiming democracy really have it then go back to sleep...

POLITICS=POLITRICKS

GOVERNMENT LEADERS = PUPPETS

REAL PEOPLE IN POWER = MAFIA

but thins aint gonna be for long....PEACEharsh truth u're portraying here lol.. I prefer thinking in shades of grey instead of the black/white things u're saying here. no offense tho.

anyway, politics are taking the attention away from what's really important imo, frm leading our country in it's most effectve and positive way.. Pity it looks more like a popularity contest these days.

Golden_Armz
10-12-2005, 02:57 PM
^yeah u right it is, neways gettin upset bout politics dont get u nowhere, just do ya thing, peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-12-2005, 03:18 PM
shoot to kill!! Politicians need to be put on chill and fill the empty grave plots that rest on silent hill violent frills at all cost popping souls like vicodin pills as they pass laws until our death is certainly sealed

Born Ruler I
10-12-2005, 03:28 PM
ICU BB!

One

akira kurosawa
10-12-2005, 04:03 PM
as Malcolm X once stated: "a chicken cannot lay a duck egg... US democracy is disguised hypocracy."

Golden_Armz
10-12-2005, 04:13 PM
shoot to kill!! Politicians need to be put on chill and fill the empty grave plots that rest on silent hill violent frills at all cost popping souls like vicodin pills as they pass laws until our death is certainly sealed
Yakuza 9-finga crooks got buisness owners shook//
pass ya earnings or watch ya pride burnin//
government say my rhymes is very concernin//
MI5 sent their double 0 7//
my college sent the reverand//
cos i had the damn Mac 11//
pointed at the face of the F R E E Mase//
i think u got the taste now run b4 i give chase.....!//

MaShPG
10-12-2005, 06:23 PM
so do something about it. I mean i feel the same way as you do, it just really bothers me when people are complaining about Bush and the government, but don't do shit about it. All the power to you if you are organizing to get people you want into the government. I hate Bush/gov. as much as the next man, but I know that talking shit won't do anything. Read this book if you wanna get started on changing politics:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1932360085/qid=1129155876/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-0482163-5051262?v=glance&s=books

akira kurosawa
10-12-2005, 06:39 PM
^ change will only occur once the proletariat wake the fuck up and rise against it's oppressors.

MaShPG
10-12-2005, 06:50 PM
exactly, and just becoming frustrated and talking about it won't do anything.

akira kurosawa
10-13-2005, 04:04 AM
but who is getting frustrated?

talking about issues has it's importance, because that's one very good way of changing someones thinking and passing "Knowledge." Jesus, Luther King, Malcolm X, ect... all formed a following through what they said. the soul reason why the common man shall never rise, is due to not enough of these speakers; infact, the majority of the working class are completely unaware of it's oppression. as i, from a common background myself, can THANKFULLY say that i am of that minority that is aware.