PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have broken up! WTF!

IrOnMaN
09-03-2010, 11:11 AM
to quote him(http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1388914569470#!/profile.php?id=100000595582734 (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1388914569470#%21/profile.php?id=100000595582734)):

"New flash it never was a Btnh tour it's always been Krayzie Bone presents The Life!!! Master minds survive at all cost!!!!"

UPDATE:

"Correction Krayzie and Wish Bone ft The Life Ent!!!! It's The Life!!!!"

UPDATE from Layzie Bone's facebook:

"NEWS FLASH THERES NO BONE THUGS N HARMONY SHOW IN AUSTRALIA. REAL NIGGAZ DO REAL THANGS. ALL FAKE NIGGAZ DIE."

steven howse (http://www.facebook.com/theofficiallayziebone) i feel better already cause a nigga is being real. And no satan i mean kb bizzy is not out the group ever, you leave coward!!! Or lets u-stream me whoopin yow ass. Thats the only way its gone go. Im tired of fake niggaz be real or die fake and i aint playing my raps is real buddie and now im aiming at you. Who else want it.?

UPDATE from Layzie's Facebook Sep 2nd 7:25pm

whoever loves me i apoligize cause ive been suppressing all this for a long time. Last album the call was UNITY i made that cll. why? because my brother was being released from prison.

UPDATE from Krayzie's twitter:

Now y'all know what I mean when I say I'm done!

UPDATE from Layzie's Facebook Sep 2nd 7:43pm:

YOW THIS MAY BE A SAD DAY FOR ALOT OF BONE FANS BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN MISERABLE BECAUSE I PUT UP WITH IT. WHY? BECAUSE I LOVE OUR FANS. CHOOSE A SIDE I WANT WAR. NIGGAZ BETTER DO WHAT THEY DO BEST AND HIDE WHILE I FIGHT. REAL NIGGA SHIT.

UPDATE from Layzie's facebook Sep 2nd 7:45pm

DOA, ITS SOMETHING IM WILLING TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE from Layzie's facebook Sep 2nd 7:48pm

I JUST TOOK GOOD ADVICE AND PRAYED ABOUT IT. MY REVELATION IS FAKE NIGGAZ GOTTA GO. AS LONG AS I LIVE BONE WILL REMAIN. NOT LAYZIE BONE. BONE

UPDATE from Krayzie's twitter Sep 2nd 10:16pm:

Lol I love it!

BONE THUGS N HARMONY ARE DONE! 17 YEARS AND THEY QUIT!

You know, this is a grand ending to a stellar career. But, by all accounts the end is here for Bone. There are all sorts of things going on online, Facebook and Twitter, but this is all you need to know.

The legendary hip-hop group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony has officially broke up. It's all over their official Facebook sites below as Layzie Bone takes shots at Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone. Krayzie Bone officially walked away from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony today ending a 17 year career with group. The group who are natives of Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio is left in chaos. Layzie Bone was caught saying, "I JUST TOOK GOOD ADVICE AND PRAYED ABOUT IT. MY REVELATION IS FAKE N***AZ GOTTA GO. AS LONG AS I LIVE BONE WILL REMAIN. NOT LAYZIE BONE. BONE". Obviously its too late, Bone has become a broken Bone, once again. Layzie Bone has recently been connected with rumors of suing a fan for a 2005 incident which the rapper almost lost his finger because the fan tried to bite "the bone". Rumors surrounding the camp and a new one album record deal with Sumerian Records to record a rock-n-roll album surfaced but now appear to be false due to "the broken Bone". Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was previously signed to Warner Bros. and released their album, "Uni-5: The World's Enemy" which wasn't that succesful, so they dropped them selve's from the label to start over, apparently it became the end of this Grammy Awardhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/mag-glass_10x10.gif (http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/09/03/22363324.aspx#) winning group. Bizzy Bone has not been contractually signed to the group since 1998 has just released a rock album on Sumerian Records, and has released another artist from his label named Ta Smallz into retail. Bone still plan to record music doing solo careers from now on.

Layzie Bone had this to say on Facebook:

YOW THIS MAY BE A SAD DAY FOR ALOT OF BONE FANS BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN MISERABLE BECAUSE I PUT UP WITH IT. WHY? BECAUSE I LOVE OUR FANS. CHOOSE A SIDE I WANT WAR. NI**AZ BETTER DO WHAT THEY DO BEST AND HIDE WHILE I FIGHT. REAL N**A S**T.

DOA, ITS SOMETHING IM WILLING TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST TOOK GOOD ADVICE AND PRAYED ABOUT IT. MY REVELATION IS FAKE N***AZ GOTTA GO. AS LONG AS I LIVE BONE WILL REMAIN. NOT LAYZIE BONE. BONE

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/09/03/22363324.aspx

This is bullshit!

djskillz
09-03-2010, 02:30 PM
yea i read it from allhiphop today. shit's fucked up

etze
09-03-2010, 03:11 PM
already read that
they had an arguement at their twitter or smthing if im not wrong
and they broke up lol
fuck twitter

Poison Flowerz!
09-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Layzie cant type

IrOnMaN
09-03-2010, 03:22 PM
UPDATE from Krayzie's facebook:

I apologize to all the fans that had to witness this it should have never happen this way especially with supposedly real brothers. I feel stupid myself for even being here like this on this level. Whatever happen I love y'all and I still love my Bone brothers cause that's where I'm from!!!

UPDATE from Layzie's facebook:

Honest communication is the key to a

successful relationship. I didnt know TL was going to

Aussie. The promoter made a mistake in his promo

campaigne thats all. I wish everybody the best. Aussie fans

enjoy.

UPDATE from Layzie's twitter (Sep 3rd 1:00pm)

Bone is not breaking up. We will see everybody on tour this month. Welcome to the Dysfunctional functional family.

UPDATE from Lazyie's facebook (Sep 3rd 1:00pm):

Fam I was wrong yesterday emotion superceded my usaul rational mind. Bone is str8 we've been thru worst. thanks for the prayers. they really do work. we'll see you out on tour. Much Love

UPDATE from Krayzie's twitter (Sep 3rd 1:19pm):

The show must go on. I never throw money away, it's too hard to come by in these last days! Kray Jack! And don't disapoint our fans. That's not business!

Hollow Dartz
09-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Layzie cant type
what kinda gay reply is that?

Undiluted Karma
09-03-2010, 03:55 PM
So they are not dissolved? these guys need to get it together, ain't right screwing fans around over some over emotional twitter wars

Djaminha
09-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Fuck...Uni5 was terrible though.

I remeber Phonte & 9th bitchin over twitter which put the final nail in any LB comeback.

Fuck twitter.

Mcthuggin99
09-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Krayzie Bone's manager is a fag. he was the one who started this shit. he runs Krayzie Bone's forum and i was posting shit about him and he banned me for life.

and he also started shit with Kray and Bone's Engineer who is cool as hell and did a ustream of Bizzy laying down some verses from his Crossroads album and answering fan questions

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-03-2010, 11:02 PM
this happens on a monthly basis

CharlesJones
09-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Who cares if they broke up. They haven't made a good album since Creepin On A Come Up anyway hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@their solo albums and the other albums they did after Creepin On A Come Up hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Mr. R&B
09-04-2010, 02:50 PM
WTF are you talking about?!?

E.1999 Eternal is one of the best albums in music history.

Art of War & BTNH Resurrection are also dope as fuck.

Since Thug World Order they've been hit or miss though.

Bizzy's first three solos and Krayzie's solo catalouge are sick too.

As well as Flesh-N-Bone's solo joints.

CharlesJones
09-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Whatever. E.1999 and First Of The Month songs on E.1999 Eternal are the only songs i remember liking from E.1999 Eternal album. I'm gonna have to listen to that album again because i only heard it once when it first came out. Thug Luv song with 2Pac on The Art Of War album is the only good song on there hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 2Pac's lyrics was better than their lyrics LOL. Krayzie Bone's first solo album and Flesh And Bone's first solo album is the solo albums of their's i heard and i didn't like those albums. I'm glad they're from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio because they were the first rappers to come out from Cleveland that became successful. Cleveland hasn't had any other rappers that were able to get on tv and the radio like Bone. There might be some rappers from Cleveland that are underground that are better than Bone LOL. I got some cousins from Cleveland who are underground rappers and they gave me a copy of their cd and it sounds better than the stuff Bone has done LOL.

hide1998
09-05-2010, 01:29 AM

CharlesJones is a gimmick poster. He's just trying to get a rise out of people for attention. Not the first time he's done this, won't be the last.

Wish more forums implemented the "ignore" function. Would save time scrolling past some posters.

hom1e
09-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Wish more forums implemented the "ignore" function. Would save time scrolling past some posters.

hehe yeah.

Paranoid
09-05-2010, 04:46 PM

agreed hope this rumor isnt true

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-06-2010, 07:42 AM
They're wack anyway. Used to be a fan. They all have good flow, but but close to no substance or variety.

hide1998
09-06-2010, 07:49 AM
They're wack anyway. Used to be a fan. They all have good flow, but but close to no substance or variety.

The last part is nonsense simply because they have a lot of uplifting tracks, hardcore tracks, conceptual tracks, tracks where they're just spitting, and storytelling. I'll chalk up that last part to, "basically, I don't understand what they're saying since they rap so fast."

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-06-2010, 07:55 AM
The last part is nonsense simply because they have a lot of uplifting tracks, hardcore tracks, conceptual tracks, tracks where they're just spitting, and storytelling. I'll chalk up that last part to, "basically, I don't understand what they're saying since they rap so fast."

They've had so much music released that every uplifting, hardcore, conceptual songs have many overused lines and vocabulary. More times than not, it has been done before. About 60% of their total songs consist of smoke tracks.

hide1998
09-06-2010, 01:57 PM
They've had so much music released that every uplifting, hardcore, conceptual songs have many overused lines and vocabulary. More times than not, it has been done before. About 60% of their total songs consist of smoke tracks.

You can say that in the 90s (up to a point) but since the new millennium that's really inaccurate.

"overused vocabulary" <----- Reaching, as you can honestly say that about any musician that uses words.