PDA

View Full Version : Throwback: Run DMC - Down With The King.

iniquity
09-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Lr8kFOwxGnk

kingwu
09-03-2010, 10:34 PM
just download this song a day ago

CharlesJones
09-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Down With The King video is a classic and they had so many rappers in that video like Eazy E, KRS One, Onyx, Kris Kross, Phife of A Tribe Called Quest, Paris, Redman, Treach of Naughty By Nature, Pepa of Salt and Pepa. Pete Rock and CL Smooth's lyrics on that song are tight. Down With The King is a tight album and it was slept on. I can't believe they followed up that album with a wack ass album Crown Royal hahahahahahahahaha.

claaa7
09-04-2010, 02:57 PM
HELL YEAH!!! this is one of the illest tracks, the beat gets you super-hyped in that early '90s type of shit ala "Mama Said Knock You Out" and Pete's "Shut 'Em Down Remix". Rev. Run, DMC and CL Smooth but most of Pete Rock's verse is embarassing hahahahah. but it almost adds to the song, cuz it always put a smile on my face and since i appreciate his beats so fucking much in those days you can't really hate haha.

"I'm the man in the place to be, in the place to be
Went to John Jay university, and since kindergarden i aquired the knowledge
and after 12th grade i went straight to college"

LOL

CharlesJones
09-04-2010, 03:13 PM
LOL@Pete Rock's lyrics on Down With The King hahahahahahahahaha. I don't really think Pete is that bad of a rapper. I liked his lyrics on Lost Boys The Yearn song.

oDoUoSoKo
09-04-2010, 05:26 PM
ya this has always been the jam