PDA

View Full Version : Throw down some joints that take you right back to your school years.

Lex Lugor
09-05-2010, 07:00 PM
ywvsU7YHpzo

Heard this joint practically every day to school freshman year in my step fathers truck. The whole album. He always banged that shit too. Stepping outta the car at school every day made me feel hard cause most of the fucking men were hung up on that usher joint 'yeah'. I felt the shit so I ended up being pretty much the shit. Great record, special place in my heart and all that jazz.

CwCWvn60L3w&ob
Another one late in my high school years is that D12 shit. Who are pretty average now imo but back then, I was so into Bizarre's verses and Obie Trice. Those guys were as good as I thought it got back then. I can still appreciate it though for how it takes me back.

djskillz
09-05-2010, 07:06 PM
DHyqs0PoBgE

^ Takes me back to 3rd grade. Heard it everywhere. Didn't know who Scarface was at the time but I knew that I loved this song.

vOkFZZFhwIE

^in years to come Freddie Gibbs is gonna make me reminisce on high school. alot of weed burnt to Gangsta Gibbs.

dHehHa5HKUg

^same as Freddie Gibbs. some of the best years of my life and this is the soundtrack to it.

fatboybrandon
09-05-2010, 07:23 PM
fm7aLC_FacM&feature=related

I didn't hear this until after I graduated high school, but I picked it because it's a song that describes my experience in school the best I've heard from any MC.

GZA - Those Were The Days is another real visual school song, from Words From A Genius

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_04dOdG4x1PY/SK2c6OaEH8I/AAAAAAAAAUU/CDWBGzLDLg8/s320/Capa.jpeg

DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince's A Nightmare On My Street song reminds me of 1st grade when I started to listen to Hip Hop, I remember sitting in my house alone listening and getting scared from it because of my young age.

29jRWS7y7bA

Zhigge Toss It Up and Rakin' In The Dough reminds me of high school because they shot the video for Toss It Up outside my high school. Prodigy's H.N.I.C. album reminds me of high school because they shot the album cover in the yard of my high school.