PDA

View Full Version : Agent Salt is one of the worst films ive ever seen

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Seriously everything that is wrong with films these days is present here. And this shit is pushed as the summer blockbuster? Fuck off. Fuck off with that Expendables crap too.

Whats wrong with people liking these dumbass retarded fucking movies.

Theyre not even a good retarded either, like the old Die Hards, I like action movies, but action movies fucking suck now and just repeat old shit, worse but with bigger explosion budgets.

djskillz
09-11-2010, 06:42 PM
I haven't seen it yet but I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan anyway.

Poetic Wun
09-11-2010, 07:51 PM
i couldn't get into it... i tried watching it twice... wasn't for me

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2010, 10:38 PM
its just fucking dumb. one of the dumbest films probably ever. i dont know how much clearer to say it but i was facepalming.jpg through the whole fucking debacle.

just an embarrasment to everything and anyone that took part in this corny cliched piece of shit, and anyone who enjoyed this pissy cunthole of a film even slightly needs their shit caved in.

that is all gentleman.

kempa
09-12-2010, 12:37 AM
i guess its just directors thinking that when they got the #1 sexiest woman on the planet on their movie they aint gotta do shit. the movie sells itself

MaskedAvenger
09-12-2010, 12:49 AM
I saw it and thought it was garbage.

check two
09-12-2010, 02:17 AM
It was billed as the summer blockbuster?

Meta4
09-12-2010, 10:58 AM
One of my homegirls from work has been praising this movie. She keeps tellin me to watch it and im sayin no way this shit is garbage without me even seein it. She thinks AJ movies are the tops and im sayin all her shit stinks. 90% of new fliks blow ass. The last two ill fliks I seen were Wher The Wild Things Are and Shutter Island, NEED to see Inception cuz Leo IS that dude.

Mcthuggin99
09-12-2010, 12:12 PM
One of my homegirls from work has been praising this movie. She keeps tellin me to watch it and im sayin no way this shit is garbage without me even seein it. She thinks AJ movies are the tops and im sayin all her shit stinks. 90% of new fliks blow ass. The last two ill fliks I seen were Wher The Wild Things Are and Shutter Island, NEED to see Inception cuz Leo IS that dude.

word.

but yeah i already know Salt is shit and i never read any reviews or anything.

but i did grab a free poster of it when i went to see Inception back when both movies had just dropped

BRONZBODY
09-13-2010, 10:56 AM
thanks 4 da heads up G-laced!

i cant stand that overrated bitch anyway. she aint that fine and probably one of the worst actors i have ever seen(imo) other than that one flick she did when she portrayed that model.

i thought the expendables was dope tho it was 1985 all over again 4 me.

CharlesJones
10-16-2010, 12:20 PM
I might check out Salt when it comes to video. It looks like a action flick from the previews i saw and Angelina did a good job in her action flicks Gone In 60 Seconds and Mr and Mrs Smith. No matter what some of ya'll say, she's sexy and cute. I don't like most of her movies either but she's hot. Why you think Brad Pitt hasn't left her? LOL. I bet he wishes he didn't have all them damn adoptive kids with her so he could fuck her more hahahahahahahahahahaha.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-17-2010, 10:49 AM
I never got around to seeing it and probably never will

CharlesJones
01-08-2011, 10:53 AM
I saw Salt last weekend and i thought it was alright.

Tecknowledgist
01-08-2011, 03:22 PM
terrible movie. pseudo-plot-twists and absolutely no conclusion to anything that happened, which wasnt much.

LORD ZERO
01-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Seen it a couple weeks ago.....not exactly terrible....but definently not worth watching a 2nd time....