PDA

View Full Version : Sean Price - Passion of Price DVD

Gully Reloaded
10-11-2005, 08:28 PM
http://www.duckdown.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/passionbig.jpg

After dropping his highly successful "Monkey Barz" solo album, Sean Price aka Ruck of Heltah Skeltah drops a behind the scenes look into his music and life with the Passion of Price DVD.

Produced and Directed by The General Steele and Cynical of Bucktown USA Ent. this high quality audio / 60 minute piece is a must for any Sean P fan. Includes never before released videos for: Monkey Barz, Peep My Words, Heartburn / Onion Head, and Boom Bye Yeah. Music inspired from the Sean Price's "Monkey Barz" CD which is also out now.

Murdah Piff
10-11-2005, 10:23 PM
someone rip it, i know WTC fags won't do it so fuck that

Gully Reloaded
10-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Give me a Tutorial on how to Rip Video from DVD's and I'll do it.

Otherwise, I don't know how the fuck to do it.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes rip it rip it ;)

The Watcher
10-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Support the artists, especially when they're doing it themselves. Passion of Price is produced, manufactured and distributed by Steele of Smif N Wessun for his BucktownUSA imprint. Why rip off the artists that you want product from?

snapple
10-12-2005, 01:45 PM
knuckles look like hes been in a couple of tussles...

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Support the artists, especially when they're doing it themselves. Passion of Price is produced, manufactured and distributed by Steele of Smif N Wessun for his BucktownUSA imprint. Why rip off the artists that you want product from?
Sorry man but i cant find dis dvd in Greece.I cant find it in stores.What else can i do?I like to help the artists i like.But here is a prob wit dat.:(

The Watcher
10-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Sorry man but i cant find dis dvd in Greece.I cant find it in stores.What else can i do?I like to help the artists i like.But here is a prob wit dat.:(duckdown.com

That's where I got mine. You can always get things online brother. Peace.

Create
10-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Horrible Dilevery ^^

The Watcher
10-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Horrible Dilevery ^^
I've had four or five orders with Duckdown, ranging from around $30 - $150 and I've never had a problem. I've always gotten my product within days.