PDA

View Full Version : Rapping help.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
09-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Well, i am good at writing rhymes and all that but when i try to rap it, i get toung twisted and i can't finish my lyrics without messing up a word or without saying jibberish atleast once. I tried to rap to other rappers verses too, and the same happens What can i do?

Tecknowledgist
09-13-2010, 04:19 AM
keep practicing? haha. maybe write easier verses that you're confortable saying until you're ready to beef 'em up. idk.

Edgar Erebus
09-13-2010, 10:34 AM
JUGisre9xNU

Frank Sobotka
09-13-2010, 11:25 AM
try a slower flow

Inspektah Meth-Tical
09-13-2010, 11:49 PM
i have really poor lung control too, maybe its my accent that makes me get toung twisted

Dirty Knowledge
09-14-2010, 12:22 AM
If you're recording, just record as many bars as you can until you fuck up. If you can get through 4 or 8 bars, record those, and then finish the verse in another session and link them together.

Practice with freestyling, no matter how bad you fuck up. Freestyling will get your rhythm on point. Record your freestyles and listen to them see what you can and can't do. One thing I learned with writing/rapping no matter how good you write, not everyone can deliver it perfectly. Try writing simpler shit and grow from there, like other buddy said. You gotta level up.