PDA

View Full Version : french montana

Djaminha
09-13-2010, 04:42 PM
I find this guy extremely boring...I don't get why I see (not on here) people raving about him...he puts me too sleep...he offers nothing on the mic and is carried by semi decent beats....I dont know why max b was fucking with him.

check two
09-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Max B was getting him?

Mr. R&B
09-15-2010, 03:15 AM
I don't think I've ever heard a solo song from French Montana.

And his feature verses aren't very memorable either.

Dude is a footnote, to say the least.

fatboybrandon
09-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Yeah, to me he doesn't really bring anything special to the table, he's in that type of crop of new rappers who flood the commercial, so-called Hip Hop video and music sites with tons of filler that is forgotten about as quickly as it comes out in favor of more street material.

More of these type of artists need to practice quality over quantity. Or maybe we're dealing with a new type of online audience today that just doesn't care about music being classic or a memorable work of art.

Whoever relates to his music and likes it fine, but I'm looking for more people to produce classics, rather than put out a bunch of music and mixtapes only to be forgotten later.

Fatal Guillotine
04-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I don't think I've ever heard a solo song from French Montana.

And his feature verses aren't very memorable either.

Dude is a footnote, to say the least.

if that

THUGNIFICENT
04-16-2012, 11:10 AM
i'm gonna try to make a case for french montana. i can predict how well this will go.

dude is not a ferocious lyricist. his music is dope to ride to, though. play these shits loud.

VbCSWWQvznQ
9LSSJdk8Ju4
FGOsM1vodqU&feature=related
qG2lOXj-FU8&feature=related
12H-TneEe-s&feature=related

whip music.

theheavens
04-16-2012, 03:24 PM
what's that black and white video he has where he talks about past hip-hop legends? that's the only song I heard and it was dope.

never mind it wasn't this clown

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-17-2012, 02:03 AM
i agree hes not as good as he used to be he needs to get back to his late night L ride style of music...french is that nigga tho

why max was fuckingwith him below

7Sxcbm8RNs8

F1wNI8gPrY8

7sl6kpVS0k
^^for those that think he only has mainstream shit
"send her home barefooted ,grizzly skin gators homie im bear footed" hennnggg

oSV7Fa4_f0o

PFYVOTqe4z4

^^too much waviness to post truthfully

THUGNIFICENT
04-17-2012, 12:23 PM
that return of the mac shit is exactly why i fux with french. turn that shit up, crack the windows and hit the highway