PDA

View Full Version : c7 presents DJ PREMIER - "Rugged Neva Smooth Vol. 1"

claaa7
09-16-2010, 11:24 AM
c7 presents DJ PREMIER - "RUGGED NEVA SMOOVE VOL. 1" (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWPZGCFX)
http://www.iloveyes.se/wp-content/dj-premier-03.jpg
01. Craig G - "Ready Set Begin"
02. Agallah - "New York Rider Music"
03. Crooklyn Dodgers - "Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers"
04. Chi Ali - "No Surrender, No Retreat"
05. Group Home - "Suspended in Time (Groovy Remix)"
06. KRS-One, Nas, Rakim & KanYe West - "Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been)"
07. Jay-Z - "A Million & One Questions (DJ Premier Remix)"
08. Kool G Rap - "First Nigga (DJ Premier Remix)"
09. Big Daddy Kane - "Any Type Of Way"
10. Da Ranjahz & Cee-Lo - "Insp Her Ation"
11. Show & AG - "Next Level (Nyte Tyme Remix)"
12. OC - "My World"
13. KRS-One - "Criminal Minded 2008"
14. D&D All-Stars - "1,2 Pass It"
15. M.O.P. - "Rugged Neva Smoove (DJ Premier Remix)"
16. Jay-Z - "Rhyme No More"
17. Bumpy Knuckles - "Lazy"
18. All City - "The Actual"
19. D.I.T.C. (Big Pun & Milano) - "Where Ya At? (Remix)"
20. Seven & Talib Kweli - "Go Slow (DJ Premier Remix)"

aight, by special request here you go. 78 minutes of nothing but Preemo bangers - 20 tracks that i all feel is banging and a good representation of Premier's skills outside of the albums he produced for Gang Starr, Jeru, Group Home and Poet. there were alot of tracks that i would like to include that had to go but maybe i'll make a volume 2 some day. the shit is tagged up properly and ready to go for your mp3-players. enjoy and support Year Round Records whenever they drop their coming releases.

THE MASON
09-16-2010, 11:51 AM
good shit C7

cant rep right now

King Tron 1
09-16-2010, 11:58 AM
good mix volume 2 should contain Special Ed "Freaky Flow (Remix)"

claaa7
09-16-2010, 11:59 AM
^ yeah, it's the remix tho. Jeru are featured on the Crooklyn Dodgers track and the D&D All-Stars as well. forgot to post the link in the first post but it's up now lol

King Tron 1
09-16-2010, 12:02 PM
ya I noticed that it was the remix of Suspended In Time NOT on the album,

soooooooooooooooooooo edit...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
damn tight work

claaa7
09-16-2010, 12:10 PM
i'm going to try to re-up this to mediafire now cus megaupload is really being a bitch alot of the time.

OPTIMUS
09-16-2010, 12:16 PM
nice job claaa7 appreciate it

claaa7
09-16-2010, 12:43 PM
i'm going to try to re-up this to mediafire now cus megaupload is really being a bitch alot of the time.

DOWNLOAD @ MEDIAFIRE.COM (http://www.mediafire.com/?aocs2tjdaq22jzc)

TAURO
09-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Props Claaa, though I got to say that im a little disapointed that you didn't add the two joints by Lyte and Sonja blade, if only just to add females on some premo joints.

Verbal Threat - Reality check and Xzibit - What a mess should have been added too since those are overlooked gems imo.

Many thanks again though Claaa, I don't want to make it sound like I don't appreciate what you did do.

King Tron 1
09-16-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm guessing I should also look forward to volume 2 in the near future

claaa7
09-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Props Claaa, though I got to say that im a little disapointed that you didn't add the two joints by Lyte and Sonja blade, if only just to add females on some premo joints.

Verbal Threat - Reality check and Xzibit - What a mess should have been added too since those are overlooked gems imo.

Many thanks again though Claaa, I don't want to make it sound like I don't appreciate what you did do.

thx for the feedback, you're right that it would sound good with some females thrown into the mix. i'll add some girls to the next volume plus the tracks you mentioned - especially the Verbal Threat joint is a favorite of mine.

OPTIMUS
09-16-2010, 03:01 PM

those tracks are on a compilation called DJ Premier - Rare Play Vol 1+2 mixed by the man himself check it if u havent

main_man
09-16-2010, 06:19 PM
claaa7 once again with the dope shit.
props homeboy.
vol.2 gotta have some of his royce 5-9 collabos.
and the song he did on cee-lo's album.

King Tron 1
09-16-2010, 07:15 PM
damn I've been listenin to this playlist damn near all day. shit makes me wanna start droppin compilations like I used to.

Lex Lugor
09-16-2010, 07:25 PM
MORE BUMPY KNUCKLES.
And do that shit tron.

mikhail213
09-16-2010, 09:58 PM
propz on the mixtape

about to make a cover would be great

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-16-2010, 10:22 PM
claaa7 great mix homes here a few joint i would prolly added

Masta Ace "Saturday Night Live (DJ Premier Remix) (Main)"
Lord Finesse-Keep the Crowd Listening (DJ Premier Remix)

TAURO
09-16-2010, 11:58 PM
thx for the feedback, you're right that it would sound good with some females thrown into the mix. i'll add some girls to the next volume plus the tracks you mentioned - especially the Verbal Threat joint is a favorite of mine.

respect man.

those tracks are on a compilation called DJ Premier - Rare Play Vol 1+2 mixed by the man himself check it if u havent

Yeah but like you said, they're mixed into each other, I don't want that.

benzo
09-19-2010, 01:42 AM
props for this

Frank Drebin
09-19-2010, 04:07 AM
c7 presents DJ PREMIER - "RUGGED NEVA SMOOVE VOL. 1" (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWPZGCFX)
http://www.iloveyes.se/wp-content/dj-premier-03.jpg
01. Craig G - "Ready Set Begin"
02. Agallah - "New York Rider Music"
03. Crooklyn Dodgers - "Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers"
04. Chi Ali - "No Surrender, No Retreat"
05. Group Home - "Suspended in Time (Groovy Remix)"
06. KRS-One, Nas, Rakim & KanYe West - "Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been)"
07. Jay-Z - "A Million & One Questions (DJ Premier Remix)"
08. Kool G Rap - "First Nigga (DJ Premier Remix)"
09. Big Daddy Kane - "Any Type Of Way"
10. Da Ranjahz & Cee-Lo - "Insp Her Ation"
11. Show & AG - "Next Level (Nyte Tyme Remix)"
12. OC - "My World"
13. KRS-One - "Criminal Minded 2008"
14. D&D All-Stars - "1,2 Pass It"
15. M.O.P. - "Rugged Neva Smoove (DJ Premier Remix)"
16. Jay-Z - "Rhyme No More"
17. Bumpy Knuckles - "Lazy"
18. All City - "The Actual"
19. D.I.T.C. (Big Pun & Milano) - "Where Ya At? (Remix)"
20. Seven & Talib Kweli - "Go Slow (DJ Premier Remix)"

aight, by special request here you go. 78 minutes of nothing but Preemo bangers - 20 tracks that i all feel is banging and a good representation of Premier's skills outside of the albums he produced for Gang Starr, Jeru, Group Home and Poet. there were alot of tracks that i would like to include that had to go but maybe i'll make a volume 2 some day. the shit is tagged up properly and ready to go for your mp3-players. enjoy and support Year Round Records whenever they drop their coming releases.

you ask and you shall receive. Thanks bro. REPPED TO FUCK!

claaa7
09-19-2010, 06:24 AM
i listened through this and i like the flow of it, great to hear a few classic tracks i almost had forgot about such as Agallah's "New York Rider Music", Da Ranjahz/Cee-Lo's "Insp Her Ation" and "The Actual" by All City.

i noticed that i had included the wrong version of Craig G's "Ready Set Begin" tho. the version in the mix is from a mixtape and the levels is much lower than the other songs so here is the CDQ, it's tagged properly so just delete track #1 from your folders and add this instead ok:

01. "READY SET BEGIN" (http://www.mediafire.com/?x47dixx77cpowzj)

Rame
09-19-2010, 11:45 AM
I wish Premier still produced like this.

Frank Sobotka
09-19-2010, 12:13 PM
C7, do you have a list of all your compilations.

Only recently started to dig deeper then just albums

TAURO
09-19-2010, 01:24 PM
i noticed that i had included the wrong version of Craig G's "Ready Set Begin" tho. the version in the mix is from a mixtape and the levels is much lower than the other songs so here is the CDQ, it's tagged properly so just delete track #1 from your folders and add this instead ok:

01. "READY SET BEGIN" (http://www.mediafire.com/?x47dixx77cpowzj)

thanks

claaa7
09-19-2010, 01:28 PM
nah sorry, i don't think i even remember them all or that they available anymore. Black Thought, Common (w. Kanye & Dilla production), Tragedy Khadafi 12" collection '97-99, Pete Rock & CL Smooth non album tracks, Slum Village with J Dilla production non album tracks, Nas library of a legend vol. 1-12, 20 Diamond D essential productions, RZA complete production discography (vatican only), my takes on Ghostface's "Bulletproof Wallets", Nas's "I Am", KRS-One's "Maximum Strength" and Mobb Deep's "Murda Muzik", Frank-N-Dank's "48 HRS", some Large Professor compilation, Busta Rhymes/Dilla, "The Soul Of Dilla Vol. 1" + "Vol. 2", probably a bunch of other shit i can't think of right now...

TAURO
09-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Here is a CDQ version of Verbal Threat - Reality check http://rapidshare.com/files/419997229/01_-_Reality_Check__With_Dj_Premier_.mp3

Just in case people don't have it.