PDA

View Full Version : A Paper Basket .. ..

Tito
09-16-2010, 06:01 PM
i still like you... you don't like me... flowers not... i don't think Jilguero.. and Jorge Casares... thirty eight with no make up ... el pendejo... no mustache.. nobody knows... i desire .. to hold you... hold you... even if its.. just in your waist... un baile... i can... see.. your... bomb... ass skin.... a perfect.. shape.. of tight.. and wanting to grab... jeans.. tights.. tights.. my favorite... up your hands... i don't want to let go... move muthafucker.... even if you don't want to suck on my neck... i want to talk... props.. give .. me five... i have your back... Merlee... she's my homie... spot her a birra... not birria... your make up... let's jump into .. your pool... are piercings.. out... ? hair smell... and this new .. Enyce... Jacket... <<<< smiles.. talks.... i'm lost.. . never ending.. if i can go back.. to that bench... and when you were outside... my chance.. the old.. i should of macked the shit out of you .. a rookie.. like Mos Def... busting.. planet Venus... ha ... Greece... bendito es dios... happy for you .... from .. Ugly stage 2 to .. Ugly stage 1 .. where do i fall... ? ... i can't jock ..