wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Blogs > First Upz

So I'm still trying to figure out how to get this stupid blog shit to work the way it's supposed to...maybe this will stick.

I hate the internet. How odd is that? A meduim with the potential to connect every person on the planet, a global marketplace capable of offering me almost any product or service imaginable...this is evil. Well, not really. Maybe I'm just a little jaded. Have you read "McWorld vs. Jihad"? Don't let the title fool you, it's about economics/politics. Good read. Kinda dry though.
I miss the fact that once upon a time, you had to talk to people. Typing words at folks around the globe is cool, but I know the kind of impact I have on people in RL and it's hard to bring that across in cyberspace. Body language, facial expressions, and vocal tone are the majority of communication, and this medium takes all that away. The average person barely skims what they read (I'm guilty of doing this too!) and we only half listen to what others tell us (cuz we're so busy waiting to say what ever it is that buzzes around in our craniums that we just don't really LISTEN), so how am I to communicate effectively with my fellow humans?
lol.
If you tell me the sky is blue and I disagree, am I crazy? U might think so, but I'd have one question for you: what is the sky made of?
RZA said on the Wu Forever cd that most won't understand because they were not meant to. What's your percentage?
Rate this Entry

Knowledge in Understanding

Posted 03-01-2012 at 12:21 AM by BornPower
The new year is only giving birth to an understood month and I'm already scattering roaches when I walk in the room. Back to basics: science, math and sharpening my blade of truth with a deeper knowledge seen with new eyes.

New plantation eager to get the GOD to a flagship store and I only feel like I'm putting in an average effort. You'd be amazed at how many niggas show up to the fields to pick cotton with they asses showin and get mad when they get spanked. Act like I'm Debo wit Pooty-Tang's belt and get some ackrite on the plantation and all will be well wit massa. Ha!

Promised myself and Majesty that I'd only engage in legal hustles and it's not easy for somebody carrying a class X these days. Shit, the crazy caucasians I live with are already tryna kick me out..."I make them uncomfortable." Dig that...and I only see them every two or three days at that. GODs in my city won't shake my extended hand but they so ready to raise a black fist.
What your hand up for? To strike me down? Not even. A man's worth is not calculated through another's eyes but his own and I am beyond measure. Been in worse and I remember that this is all LOVE/HELL/RIGHT.

On another page, my collection of beats right now is enough to where I'm coppin a fresh notebook this weekend. Got my Snowball mic and I don't give a fuck what it takes, I'm gettin a mixtape done this summer. Fuck sales, I'm doin it for me. It's to the point now that I'll DL a niggaz album JUST so I can jack beats, fuck what THEY talkin about!

Equality is up, half a dozen are down and six more to be expressed...such is a man's life.

Peace
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by BornPower