wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Blogs > First Upz

So I'm still trying to figure out how to get this stupid blog shit to work the way it's supposed to...maybe this will stick.

I hate the internet. How odd is that? A meduim with the potential to connect every person on the planet, a global marketplace capable of offering me almost any product or service imaginable...this is evil. Well, not really. Maybe I'm just a little jaded. Have you read "McWorld vs. Jihad"? Don't let the title fool you, it's about economics/politics. Good read. Kinda dry though.
I miss the fact that once upon a time, you had to talk to people. Typing words at folks around the globe is cool, but I know the kind of impact I have on people in RL and it's hard to bring that across in cyberspace. Body language, facial expressions, and vocal tone are the majority of communication, and this medium takes all that away. The average person barely skims what they read (I'm guilty of doing this too!) and we only half listen to what others tell us (cuz we're so busy waiting to say what ever it is that buzzes around in our craniums that we just don't really LISTEN), so how am I to communicate effectively with my fellow humans?
lol.
If you tell me the sky is blue and I disagree, am I crazy? U might think so, but I'd have one question for you: what is the sky made of?
RZA said on the Wu Forever cd that most won't understand because they were not meant to. What's your percentage?
Rate this Entry

Knowledge and Wisdom

Posted 02-06-2009 at 01:29 PM by BornPower
Since being introduced to Supreme Mathematics I have been steadily applying the scientific principals to my life. My wife has no idea what to make of this. I used to be a lazy man that broke his word on a whim and I took no responsibility for the things going on in my home. Now that I am acting in accordance with the principals of Mathematics, she seems to have an issue with it. I now hold her and myself for the words of our bonds and I make it a point to share today's math with her. When I hold her responsible for the things she says and does it becomes an issue.
In an attempt to bring things even closer to home I have set up a meeting with myself and a few of the gods and earths residing in C-Medina. This will illustrate to her that our way of life is not strange or impossible and it will help me to determine what level our relationship will continue on. While I love this woman, THIS is my way of life and I will raise my daughter according to Supreme Mathematics like the responsible father I am.
Total Comments 3

Comments

Old
I been on this path. When introducing someone to a new environment. I express the improvement. showed how it elevated and benefited me and those around me.

Question that I was asked: Where is this all come from, What made you go on this path?

Women need to know how will this affect them, they need more (detail) explanation.
Old
Give 'em knowledge!
Old
people around me comment how I've changed, how at peace I seem and when asked about my methods their eyes glaze over at the hard work and sacrifice involved. most now do not want to test the flesh and spirit. hell, how can they test themselves when most wont even show up at school?

Recent Blog Entries by BornPower