wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Blogs > First Upz

So I'm still trying to figure out how to get this stupid blog shit to work the way it's supposed to...maybe this will stick.

I hate the internet. How odd is that? A meduim with the potential to connect every person on the planet, a global marketplace capable of offering me almost any product or service imaginable...this is evil. Well, not really. Maybe I'm just a little jaded. Have you read "McWorld vs. Jihad"? Don't let the title fool you, it's about economics/politics. Good read. Kinda dry though.
I miss the fact that once upon a time, you had to talk to people. Typing words at folks around the globe is cool, but I know the kind of impact I have on people in RL and it's hard to bring that across in cyberspace. Body language, facial expressions, and vocal tone are the majority of communication, and this medium takes all that away. The average person barely skims what they read (I'm guilty of doing this too!) and we only half listen to what others tell us (cuz we're so busy waiting to say what ever it is that buzzes around in our craniums that we just don't really LISTEN), so how am I to communicate effectively with my fellow humans?
lol.
If you tell me the sky is blue and I disagree, am I crazy? U might think so, but I'd have one question for you: what is the sky made of?
RZA said on the Wu Forever cd that most won't understand because they were not meant to. What's your percentage?
My Banal Muse
Old

Relocation

Posted 11-13-2010 at 10:18 PM by BornPower
I recently relocated to East C-Medina and it is truly a wilderness of civilization. It's quiet though and this allows me to get the one on one time I relish with my seed Majesty. I'm taking this time to return to my roots, returning to a divine cipher to rebuild my tree of knowledge. I've allowed myself to become lost in a woman's insane ways and in turn my fruit has wilted. Blame the gardener god.
SiferBorn
Posted in My Banal Muse
Old

Chosen

Posted 04-21-2009 at 04:05 PM by BornPower
I remember reading a scripture that said something like "do not yoke yourselves with unbelievers" and the holy text of Islam says something similar. Take stock of the ones you associate with. Where are they going? Are they pets on a wheel running this ridiculous rat race? Are they mighty gods destroying the negativity in their cipher and rebuilding the positive? Are they real, fake, or scared?
Too many in my life are fake and scared. The powers that be study psychology, marketing,...
SiferBorn
Posted in My Banal Muse
Old

Chinese Proverbs

Posted 06-26-2008 at 03:54 AM by BornPower
"Be careful what you wish for..."

I know all of you have heard this one before (and been knocked out by it). I just got bit in the ass with this one.

To keep myself from doin shit I don't have any business doin I got a job at a company called AfterHours. Not a strip joint. It's a tux rental. Believe it or not I just fell into the shit.
I was workin at macy's? carson's? some dept store joint and one of my ex's friends told her about an interview (the...
SiferBorn
Posted in My Banal Muse
Old

Titles

Posted 06-08-2008 at 02:49 PM by BornPower
I just found out that some person on this forum already has the name Halfcutskeleton. How weird is that? I'm a thin brother and my last name is Cutter, so one of my boys actually gave me my name (my little cousin thinks it's funny to call me Skeletor. Ha.).

The other shit? Well, let me preface with this. I mean no disrespect to the true soldiers of our culture. If my comments don't apply to you, then don't get offended by them.

I am not The One. I don't even want to...
SiferBorn
Posted in My Banal Muse