wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Blogs

So I'm still trying to figure out how to get this stupid blog shit to work the way it's supposed to...maybe this will stick.

I hate the internet. How odd is that? A meduim with the potential to connect every person on the planet, a global marketplace capable of offering me almost any product or service imaginable...this is evil. Well, not really. Maybe I'm just a little jaded. Have you read "McWorld vs. Jihad"? Don't let the title fool you, it's about economics/politics. Good read. Kinda dry though.
I miss the fact that once upon a time, you had to talk to people. Typing words at folks around the globe is cool, but I know the kind of impact I have on people in RL and it's hard to bring that across in cyberspace. Body language, facial expressions, and vocal tone are the majority of communication, and this medium takes all that away. The average person barely skims what they read (I'm guilty of doing this too!) and we only half listen to what others tell us (cuz we're so busy waiting to say what ever it is that buzzes around in our craniums that we just don't really LISTEN), so how am I to communicate effectively with my fellow humans?
lol.
If you tell me the sky is blue and I disagree, am I crazy? U might think so, but I'd have one question for you: what is the sky made of?
RZA said on the Wu Forever cd that most won't understand because they were not meant to. What's your percentage?
Old

moving forward

Posted 03-07-2011 at 09:08 PM by BornPower
the more i show, the more the larger percents proove their ignorance. I will not accept less than what i am worth from any being that calls themselves a human or otherwise. I define me, not you. if i choose to accept the bullshit you peddled before does not mean i will choose to do now. its funny how others react when you decide to drive your own destiny instead of allowing them to affect the destination. i started this and i will finish it, know that.

for too long i have not felt...
SiferBorn
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

planet earth

Posted 02-06-2011 at 10:16 AM by BornPower
it's funny how the dirt you try to make up for ends up causing an exponential amount of damage later on. lies are like sugar poured on shit and once it's in your mouth the taste is hard to get rid of. I remember reading somewhere that doing right for it's own sake is a heavy laod (or something like that) and it's even harder for a sensitive mind like mine. How does one battle a lie when it is another's armor and weapon? their steed, "tongue" is swift as the wind and often changes without...
SiferBorn
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rza

Posted 01-11-2011 at 03:27 PM by BornPower
Maybe it's just me, but I feel RZA is a hell of a producer.

He shaped a unique concept of ideas with a group many thought was WAY too large and forced it down the throat of the media. If one were to compare some of the Wu's early work to what's being put out today it would make one wonder if the kids today have suddenly gone retarded.

As a producer I've seen RZA criticized by some saying that he hasn't been the same since the IRONMAN/Wu Forever era, but I say that he's...
SiferBorn
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Insulted

Posted 01-05-2011 at 08:20 PM by BornPower
Often we allow out lives to fall into predictable and often detriMENTAL patterns. When we attempt to cleanse our ciphers who do you notice causing the most ruckus? The ones with a vested interest in our POISONED cipher. Haven't you noticed that when you begin to call others on the bullshit they perpetuate they attempt to defend the nonsense and try to put the blame on you? To that I say

To allow another to poison a righteous cipher is to allow them to poison the lives of everyone...
SiferBorn
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

comfortable

Posted 12-24-2010 at 02:48 PM by BornPower
my mother often tells me that like attracts like and I end up with crazy women because I'm crazy. What she doesn't know is that I sense flaws in people. I may not be able to tell exactly how a person is crazy, but I'm sure you all know that feeling when you say to yourself "oh yeah, this person is a bit off".
I used to think that I picked flawed women because I wanted to fix them, help them become whole or functional. I've had a disturbing revelation. Maybe I pick these women because...
SiferBorn
Posted in Uncategorized