06-09-2010 05:36 PM
    Ghost In The 'Lac
    haha i know man
  3. INF
  4. Ghost In The 'Lac
    03-15-2010 08:01 PM
    Ghost In The 'Lac
    "get money"

lol you know that old alice book i was selling? just sold for $150..wow. I bought that shit for like $15 about 3 years ago. damn.
  5. INF
    03-11-2010 05:27 PM
    INF
    I bought a 404. Im gonna rape it for a week straight and then Im sure I'll forget all about what happened with the 303.

get money
  6. Ghost In The 'Lac
    03-11-2010 01:01 PM
    Ghost In The 'Lac
    Can we talk about this over lunch?

Theres so much drama in the dub.t.c its kinda hard being g-h double O s-t.

Nah but seriously Inf this aint cool, at all. Honestly, I do apologise for how it went down but you see now if I had taken it down I wouldve lost alot of money in the end - which is why I was selling it in the first place.

You wouldve done the same thing in my position. I already told u how important this money was to me, I wouldnt be selling the damn thing otherwise I love my SP!!

I hope our friendship is worth more than a few bucks.

like count said it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tRZZG7LAH8
  7. INF
    03-11-2010 12:39 PM
    INF
    I wasnt outbid until I told you get on paypal. I waited all night last night and paypal was accepting payments during and after their maintenance. You was duckin out.

I get up this morning at 6 am and magically I am out bid.

all of this means NOTHING when you consider you own words

"the ebay listing can be takin down at any moment"

^that was you duke. you said that shit. thats why Im heated.

what happened was this morning you tried to play me for more than the 300.

after you seen I was ready to pay a day early and that I was even highest bidder on ebay .. you got money hungry.

It happens dude. I see you.
  8. Ghost In The 'Lac
    03-11-2010 12:35 PM
    Ghost In The 'Lac
    man.

lol.

at this point idk even what 2 say anymore. just dont act like i was tryin to hustle you and shit when u know that AINT what happened here. i stayed chekin up with you the whole time.

i couldve taken that ebay shit down earlier but u clearly said to me you got paid on the 1030pm tonight. so i let the ebay shit ride out.

dude like i said ANYWAY you shouldnt get to vexed about this at all because its worked out best for you.
  9. INF
    03-11-2010 12:22 PM
    INF
    stop it dude.stop.

you told me more than once that you would and could stop that auction.I got all the PM's and I aint on no p-shop shit.

you tried to get more than 300 from me is what you did.

Im not so stupid as to get mad at you making money. I wouldnt have even tripped if you woulda never told me it was all good and that you could stop the auction.

you fucked up.bottom line.

all over money..... aint that a mf.lol
  10. Ghost In The 'Lac
    03-11-2010 12:13 PM
    Ghost In The 'Lac
    Wait... what?

So u seriously want me to refuse more money because you want it for $300? I've been offered more money, what do you want me to do, say no? I'm in dire straits financially right now, I'm not a position to do that just so you can have my 303 because you asked for it.
    I dont know why your getting personal with this all of a sudden, just cus you got outbid?