forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Tito

Conversation Between Tito and Blackula Spectacula
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Tito
    10-21-2009 03:05 AM
    Tito
    whats up blackula spictacula. how have you been ? guess what ? i wanted to ask you do you have a my space? my sister kind of got me into it so i have a new my space now. remember you said were were my pictures at . well here they are on my my space page. yes as you know im mexican and i stay in L.a. . i just got kind of started on it . i will post more pictures later . my my space url is ....

www.myspace.com/titoscrewedandchopped . i hope to see you on there if you have one. send me a friend request . it will say tito on top then alberto rodriguez on the bottom . if your right on it , it will have a picture of me smiling . ok then ,. talk to you later . bye
  2. Tito
    10-12-2009 12:28 AM
    Tito
    i know , i need pictures. pictures i used to kind of hate , you wonder why ?

also , i dont even know how to post up pictures online , like here or on my space . i dont know how to upload, when i learn , i ll post some pictures up . maybe u can be some of the first to be judging if im bangin or not .
  3. Blackula Spectacula
    10-11-2009 10:56 PM
    Blackula Spectacula
    wheres your pictures?
  4. Tito
    10-11-2009 10:53 PM
    Tito
    i just wanted to say you got a bomb ass body , its bangin, its pretty cute. i dont mean to be weird or rude
  5. Blackula Spectacula
    10-11-2009 09:34 PM
    Blackula Spectacula
    Given that I am colombian, chances are that I was born there.
  6. Tito
    10-11-2009 09:19 PM
    Tito
    Thats pretty sick , i think soccer is a good sport for women , i dont know why , it brings back memories i guess . colombian is pretty cool . where were you born ?
  7. Blackula Spectacula
    10-11-2009 05:31 PM
    Blackula Spectacula
    Colombian, it's great, I am quite far, I use to in highschool.
  8. Tito
    10-11-2009 03:50 PM
    Tito
    cool. yea im mexican . what about u ? how is canada ? is it nice ? you re so far away . you play soccer ?
  9. Blackula Spectacula
    10-11-2009 01:36 PM
    Blackula Spectacula
    hahaha wow ok cool, I like long walks on the beach ..I don't like Kobe or reggaeton, I like colombian cumbias but thats about it. Yeah I speak spanish.

I too like house, and hip hop. I also like other genres like rock/metal and alternative.
    I like soccer more than any other sport, I don't smoke but I do drink (mainly just beer or rum) and I live in Canaduhhh, yeahhh..

are you mexican?
  10. Tito
    10-11-2009 03:44 AM
    Tito
    im good , just here chillin with my cousin memo . my name , my name is Albert but here im mouser words . i stay in L.a. . what about u ? where do u stay at ?

i just work , and recently been thinking about going back 2 school . i like hip hop , house music , trance , reggae , screwed and chopped music , like swisha house ! . reggaeton , cumbias , banda , do you speak spanish ? do you have any more pictures of yourself ? umm not to be mean but you be looking pretty hot . i like basketball , a lot , my favorite player guess who ?

kobe of course , that fool is the shit . that fadeaway makes me want to go play ! . jordan , iverson . i dont drink , i dont blaze . what i like to do on the court is pass. like a good pass or a no look pass . what do you like ?