forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > beautifulrock

Conversation Between beautifulrock and claaa7
Showing Visitor Messages 321 to 330 of 346
  1. beautifulrock
    01-21-2010 06:25 PM
    beautifulrock
    Do you know who produced House Nigga by Deck?
  2. beautifulrock
    01-18-2010 02:56 PM
    beautifulrock
    ok, cool, hit up the track review index for a couple questions
  3. claaa7
    01-18-2010 01:48 PM
    claaa7
    4th Disciple is up now
  4. claaa7
    01-17-2010 04:14 PM
    claaa7
    nah man, course not.. just haven't tooken the time to continue w/ 4th Disciple yet but i'll get there
  5. beautifulrock
    01-17-2010 03:15 PM
    beautifulrock
    What happened? Gave up?
  6. beautifulrock
    01-13-2010 07:23 AM
    beautifulrock
    Yea, that's exactly how I feel. We can lump all the other Wu-Tang member production into one post because they won't be that prolific, but True, 4th and Math as well as cilva and bronze should have their own posts. I't's take out the trash day (A day I created because I knew it would be hard to get people to bump bad songs...) Any duds u got on request?
  7. claaa7
    01-13-2010 06:13 AM
    claaa7
    yeah you're right, 4 songs a year is really low lol.. but i doubt he can make a living off only music based on that cuz as far as I know he ain't a DJ as far as touring goes. quality over quantity though and hopefully he saved alot of heat for that "Master Craftsman" he's supposed to drop on BabyGrande. btw I read that the Raekwon track "Olympus" is supposed to appear on that LP.

yeah i'm gonna start working on 4th Disciple in a minute, but i think it should be separate posts for RZA, True Master, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and maybe Bronze and Cilva, cuz they much more prolific than say Rebel INS, and we can lump together the rest.
  8. beautifulrock
    01-13-2010 05:54 AM
    beautifulrock
    I really find it amazing. he started his career in '95. 15 years later he has 60 tracks....that's 4 songs a year! I wish I could make a living off doing 4 songs a year!

Are you going to do 4th disciple in the next post or combine them? I erased my post so you can use yours.
  9. claaa7
    01-12-2010 07:38 PM
    claaa7
    yep that definitely works better.. it's gonna be a great section/discography when it's finnished, very useful for Wu fans.

btw the True Master discography looks about right, but i admit i was a bit suprised the first time i compiled his shit to find only like 60 joints. at least he's never hit us with a weak joint!
  10. beautifulrock
    01-12-2010 02:54 PM
    beautifulrock
    Ok, so I did a little tweeking. I didn't want that producer post to go on forever
    so I capped it at RZA, deleted two posts and moved it to your post. In addition, I created a post index in post 1 which will take you where you need to go without scrolling through everything. I like it. What do you think? Try it out and get back to me.