forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > beautifulrock

Conversation Between beautifulrock and claaa7
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 346
  1. beautifulrock
    05-10-2011 08:33 AM
    beautifulrock
    Sorry, I missed your birthday shout. Here's belated wishes.

I got back on the grind. We gettin lazy with this. Hit me up later.
  2. beautifulrock
    04-22-2011 04:54 PM
    beautifulrock
    yes, although I am not a fan.
  3. claaa7
    04-22-2011 11:22 AM
    claaa7
    aight, i'll check it out, thx! lol, i remember that Seal track from back then, you're right it was from the Batman Forever soundtrack. i haven't been writing anything since then either but will do so.

it's becoming quite obvious that we both need to take breaks every now and then from the project, which is perfectly fine imo, because it's huge and whenever it's done, it will be done. is it the Easter holidays in US this weekend as well?
  4. beautifulrock
    04-22-2011 11:05 AM
    beautifulrock
    I finally got around to editing the stuff you did on the 9th. Only faux pas was the lead single to Batman Forever was Kiss from a Rose by Seal. Everything else was great. I've been in a haze lately, no pun intended.
  5. beautifulrock
    04-10-2011 02:45 PM
    beautifulrock
    Yea, saw the whole season months ago. I won't ruin it for you, but it's a great show.
  6. claaa7
    04-10-2011 12:29 PM
    claaa7
    pretty much the same here so it's nice to finally see the sun haha. watching this remotely new series called "Boardwalk Empire" right now, have you seen it? Martin Scorscese directed the first episode and is also an exec of the show and i think the makers of "Sopranos" is behind it too. great watch
  7. beautifulrock
    04-10-2011 11:42 AM
    beautifulrock
    We got 30" of snow in December so we had a wall of snow until March. It's finally all gone and it's 55F and Sunny. Too hot for a hoodie so I'm going double T-shirt.
  8. claaa7
    04-10-2011 11:37 AM
    claaa7
    pretty damn sweet actually, the sun is shining and today and yesterday was the first day of the year i could leave the winter jacket at home. it's been a long winter tho, real long. same for you over there too?
  9. beautifulrock
    04-10-2011 10:37 AM
    beautifulrock
    hey bud, how's the weather on that side of the Earth?
  10. beautifulrock
    04-09-2011 06:16 AM
    beautifulrock
    Ich Kenne Nichts = I've Never Seen

as far as Northstar goes Popa wu says one thing, Rae says another, i'm not sure either. Leave it be.

It's digitized.

I'll go over them in a few.