news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Steel-City Passion

Conversation Between Steel-City Passion and Art Vandelay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Steel-City Passion
    07-14-2009 07:29 PM
    Steel-City Passion
    I had a green lacoste polo on..I was mad cause I called off work and everything and I didnt get to see the wisemen. Bronze emailed me back on myspace and said they did an on the spot set at "Hkah Hookah Lounge" afterward...I dont even know where thats at. I saw wu at club laga like 3 times, once by themselves and twice with killarmy but I really wanted to see wisemen..hopefully they'll come back.. thats cool you got to see them though, were they nice?
  2. Art Vandelay
    07-14-2009 10:41 AM
    Art Vandelay
    yeah, i was one of the 4 people left when they went on. what were you wearing, maybe i'd remember you. i stayed over at the "black" side of the bar for the most part until that dude with the Phillies hat went on stage. i was talking to him before the show, so i wanted to check him out.
  3. Steel-City Passion
    07-12-2009 01:06 PM
    Steel-City Passion
    yo, I was there until 1245 pm then I just said fuck it...I heard by the time he went on it was like 2 or 3 am and there was like 3 people there? were you still at the show? there couldnt have been more than 50 people there
  4. Steel-City Passion
    04-28-2009 12:54 AM
    Steel-City Passion
    yo, where in pgh are you from