forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Jonny Details

Conversation Between Jonny Details and pRoTeChTyAnEcK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    06-06-2011 01:13 PM
    pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    What I do now is kinda different on Reason, but the concepts here can be applied to whatever as long as u know ur software.

hmmmm....if u use FL, I'd say start with routing more into each channel. In my kicks n snares, I use:

Blood Overdrive
    Compressor
    Param EQ 2
    Soft Clipper

There is kind of a number formula I developed with this and will probably get more into specfics with that when I can remember. Also in the main channel, I use the Multiband Compressor @ Preset "2 band comp 2". That helps the whole thing come to life.
  2. Jonny Details
    06-06-2011 10:04 AM
    Jonny Details
    brotha i got a question how do i get my drums to have a more compresssed sound .....i already add alot... they sound to loose still im lookin for the sound u get on urs...any tips? i already compress them tho..
  3. pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    05-31-2011 04:24 PM
    pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    yo...I'll get u that beat by this weekend. Just got to master it a bit after I add the verses.
  4. Jonny Details
    05-07-2011 12:16 PM
    Jonny Details
    Thanks alot fam..like u said on the past if I continueenjoying andmaking them...im bound to get better....always good conversing wit u bruvva
  5. pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    05-07-2011 12:03 PM
    pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    keep grindin on the beats fam. they are consistently improving.
  6. pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    04-29-2011 02:26 PM
    pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    lol...looks like photoshop will take a minute. I'm just doing the final touch ups and will b ready to post a link.
  7. pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    04-29-2011 01:18 PM
    pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    might use today to work on the front and back cover some more since I literally just got photoshop last night. it could improve the design a bit. will keep u updated thruout the day.
  8. Jonny Details
    04-25-2011 12:36 AM
    Jonny Details
  9. pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    04-18-2011 10:50 PM
    pRoTeChTyAnEcK
    Good job on that last track fam...I been a bit busy getting a beat set ready for the Chino XL show this weekend and taxes were a pain in the ass as usual, but I'm done with that nightmare thank god.
  10. Jonny Details
    04-18-2011 10:33 PM
    Jonny Details
    check dis beat some swing i just figured a new technique out for drum patterns

http://soundcloud.com/jonny-details/swing-shift