forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Apocalypse

Conversation Between Apocalypse and TheFunkyDrummer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. TheFunkyDrummer
    11-20-2012 10:34 AM
    TheFunkyDrummer
    Yes but right now I say Noisia is wack. He was good once, but I don't like his shit anymore. I just saw your messages, cause they are on your own page so I don't get a notification. Heavy beat, don't really understand what they're saying but I do enjoy the track. I think you can understand this lol since its English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXwZfX2I6c

The last dude is a corny rapper, rest is average but this beat is great imo. Kohffie Konnekt are extremely focused on punchlines, they're probably the best here.
  2. TheFunkyDrummer
    11-15-2012 06:53 PM
    TheFunkyDrummer
    Terilekst is really underrated but if you like that beat I think he only made one like that. Thing is that it's hard to find instrumentals with Dutch producers. I think they keep everything for themselves or the artists they're working with. No problem. I like Typhoon Wind Waait instrumental a bit better. Also the instrumental with a weird Underground beat name is actually Opgezwolle - Hoedenplank instrumental. Their beatmaker is Delic and I think he's by far the best thing that happened here. Opgezwolle raps Dutch so you don't understand, and they have the most amazing beats. I wish I could find all their instrumentals.
  3. Apocalypse
    11-15-2012 06:44 PM
    Apocalypse
    check your private messages.