Dr. Malachi York

1. V4D3R
    V4D3R
    ok listen this is not a thread to bash or boost the man. It is basically a theory I now have. All these individuals around the world that have been claiming to be channeled to or remembering past lives.

This shit sounds like cointel pro using project blue beam type of mind control to make certain people believe certain things that would eventually lead to a total mass hysteria/brainwash experiment.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml
  2. V4D3R
    V4D3R
    Artificial Thought & Communication

The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought.

that from that site - now think of all the experimenting that has been going on with this since the 60's
  3. LORD NOSE
    LORD NOSE
    maybe - but should we kill him before we find out ?
  4. V4D3R
    V4D3R
    nuhuh not what I'm sayin at all. But if anything I'm thinking that based on what the Canadian dude that researched project blue beam stated that we need to be wary about what people claim to have been channeling info. Did Pop claim to get channeled this info or was he born with it. Like the most plausible thing to me is this is a major plan to confuse the masses. I want to be shown if anything is wrong with this theory.
  5. LORD NOSE
    LORD NOSE
    he's been saying what he's been saying since the 70's

but he has said many many things - and hit up too many angles to be put into one bag -
  6. V4D3R
    V4D3R
    Ok then I'm just becoming more speculative to many things when it comes to channeling. You can't tell nowadays if your mind is being fed truth.
  7. LORD NOSE
    LORD NOSE
    look specifically for what you want to eat -

"when you believe in things you don't understand, you suffer"

Stevie Wonder