Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Necro dissin Eminem (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014)

Frank Drebin 06-18-2005 11:50 PM

Necro dissin Eminem
 
Funny song. "Tie my hands behind my back and still beat you like you commited a crime as a matter of fact you did aint you just get arrested cause your with was in the club with some dude being molested" lolz

I-Legit 06-19-2005 12:12 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
word to your sig..jsut read it...good quote from him

yeh thats pretty funny...old tho...but funny..lol

i thoguht ICP's diss was funny too....My Name Is turned to My Anus....sounds just liek it...funny shit also

Rebel_INS 06-19-2005 02:51 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Hahaha.. Hey I like Eminem shit

Funk_Dock 06-19-2005 03:30 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
get I'm sick of you by necro its an official diss song to em its pretty good

G... 06-19-2005 04:58 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Necro would lyrically and physically murder Eminem. There is no doubt about it. ONE

bringoutthegimp 06-19-2005 05:05 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G...
Necro would lyrically and physically murder Eminem. There is no doubt about it. ONE

youve got to be kidding me. necro will lyrically murder eminem?? thats some bullshit youre talking, even though eminem sucks now he is still miles ahead of necro.

SHRAP 06-19-2005 05:18 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
u know a rapper sucks when somebody says eminem is better than him

G... 06-19-2005 05:48 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
youve got to be kidding me. necro will lyrically murder eminem?? thats some bullshit youre talking, even though eminem sucks now he is still miles ahead of necro.

^^^Have you heard 'Murder Ya Life', it's Necro over the 'Forgot About Dre' beat, Necro fucking rapes it and lyrically kills it 20 times better than Em. Listen to that shit if you can. You'll see. ONE

bringoutthegimp 06-19-2005 06:03 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G...
Necro fucking rapes it and lyrically kills it 20 times better than Em. Listen to that shit if you can.

no he doesnt, youre either a necro dickrider or an eminem hater, its not like im even a fan of eminems, its just blatantly obvious that necro is nowhere near eminem and im pretty sure everyone here will agree, and this is coming from a fan of gory days and i need drugs (and also a huge fan of brutality)

mic-cord-strangler 06-19-2005 06:49 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
NECRO NEVER DISSED EMINEM

HE RESPECTS HIM AS HE SAID IN VARIOUS INTERVIEWS

Butter 06-19-2005 08:04 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
i thought i heard necro cuss eminem years ago.

G... 06-19-2005 08:08 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
no he doesnt, youre either a necro dickrider or an eminem hater, its not like im even a fan of eminems, its just blatantly obvious that necro is nowhere near eminem and im pretty sure everyone here will agree, and this is coming from a fan of gory days and i need drugs (and also a huge fan of brutality)

^^^I'm not a Necro dickrider as you put it, or an Em hater, I'm a big Necro fan and also an Em fan, and personally I think Necro is a far better MC than Em, but it's only an opinion, to do have a fucking heart attack about it.

And although Necro does respect Eminem, it has been rumoured he has dissed him in several songs, but the disses have never been direct, so to speak.

mic-cord-strangler 06-19-2005 08:13 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
yeah, because he doesnt dis him

people only say that because he says 'shady motherfuckers" people automatically think he's talkin about Em

G... 06-19-2005 08:32 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mic-coard-strangler
yeah, because he doesnt dis him

people only say that because he says 'shady motherfuckers" people automatically think he's talkin about Em

Xactly.

Skellington 06-19-2005 08:35 AM

Re: Necro dissin Eminem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
youve got to be kidding me. necro will lyrically murder eminem?? thats some bullshit youre talking, even though eminem sucks now he is still miles ahead of necro.

LOL y'r not serious are u? :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one