Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Questioning your own beliefs. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101997)

Uncle Steezo 11-14-2010 12:12 PM

Questioning your own beliefs.

what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.

PALEFORCE 11-14-2010 04:57 PM

V4D3R 11-14-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WUnded Fox (Post 1996312)
what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.

Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

Quote:

Psalm 61:8 "Before the Elohim upon Olam He sat."
The bible refers to Olam 11 times.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

BTW RIP Sitchin he passed away on October 9th.

Im about to for the first time read the whole Holy tablets.

Quick question b4 i do. Is Rizq a planet whose star is Sirius B?

Fatal Guillotine 11-14-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V4D3R (Post 1996573)
Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

im about to do the same thing

TheBoarzHeadBoy 11-14-2010 07:45 PM

Dokuro 11-14-2010 10:26 PM

Atlantis was the capital city of the Hyne that was destroyed by a major event that caused a mass extinction

most likely this one
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Wic-cover.jpg

the survivors couldn't adapt to the changing world

the ones that did were chased down by religious sects both Christan, Hindu and Buddha most (popular)(Odin, Ashura, Izanami) and became victims of hate and genocide

Hyne (the first sentient life looked vary much human except 5' 11" average hight sharper teeth and a high metabolism and a wider more colorful Iris [spoken language hyme the universal language] )

Uncle Steezo 11-14-2010 10:46 PM

i started reading it when i got married about 10 years ago, but my mind wasn't ready so i put it down.

Art Vandelay 11-15-2010 02:28 AM

i starting questioning my beliefs about 10 years ago. at this point, i think it's silly to believe in the abrahamic religions. it's possible that something /someone designed/created/controls the universe, but if that is true, i don't think any of us can or ever will know or understand it in our lifetime. however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to find the truth.

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know

pro.Graveface 11-15-2010 03:48 AM

I think we all can reach the universal truth, tru meditation and focused body movementz ! all thiese scripturez are all guidelinez,

cutn' heads 11-15-2010 06:46 AM

on matters of god, i considered myself an athiest. at best i was a hard skeptic. but sometime in the last year, i became far more in-touch with my soul/spirit. now im still no religious man but i have a hard time believing there isn't more to our world than what we can see.

DeeBlock 11-15-2010 12:33 PM

Questioning ones' beliefs, usually given to them by others, is a mature act.

To not question given beliefs, is childish.

Fatal Guillotine 11-15-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V4D3R (Post 1996573)

Peace,

Planet Rizq is the 8th planet of the 19th Galaxy called illyuwn, home of the Anunnaqi. Sirius B is the half point between this galaxy (the 18th galaxy) and the 19th galaxy. The beings that come from siruis are the neteru who came to the Ancient egyptians as well as the Shaggies or bigfoot beings, the word siruis comes from the hebrew word sier or essau and it means hairy. look at photographs of the neteru they dont look like the annunaqi who came from Rizq. The Neteru left riqz long before the Anuunaqi did, in actuality they came here to this planet long before the Annunaqi did. remember they are one and the same family though, no difference between them only genetic changes after they left rizq, these genetic changes was neccessary to adapt to different environments as they moved from galaxy togalaxy, all tracing their roots back to riqz. If you read chapter 2 of the holy tablets it explains it better than I can at this moment.

Peace
P.S. read Zacheris sitchin's books on the stories of the Annunaqi.

V4D3R 11-15-2010 10:34 PM

^Read all of sitchin's book's - have the whole holy tablets.

pro.Graveface 11-16-2010 02:06 AM

yo were can I find scriptures of those tabletz??? Im interested in that galatic sjit
ICHI

Sense-A 11-16-2010 09:10 AM

God is your only truth and salvation.