Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Dr. Malachi Z York-- Truth Versus Faith (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102220)

Fatal Guillotine 11-19-2010 02:55 PM

Dr. Malachi Z York-- Truth Versus Faith
 

ChristO 11-20-2010 09:57 AM

...1970a.d., archangel michael born again, descended as man...in north phila...as simon peter...malik al hajj shabaaz, deceased 2.65...
...same place where lucipher was born again, 1971a.d., north phila...luciano, deceased '62...
...contract closing on cain's head...luc' 22:31 on simon peter's head...
...ghengis, gabriel...born again south phila., 1971a.d...deceased 6.69...

Fatal Guillotine 11-20-2010 06:58 PM

bump

Fatal Guillotine 06-25-2011 12:33 PM

up

WARPATH 06-27-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

in georgia, york dropped the pretense of being a muslim. The group went through several names and identities: For a while, york claimed to be “chief black eagle” of the “yamassee native american moors of the creek nation.” he even applied for a license to operate a casino. After this failed, york settled on calling his group the “united nation of nuwaubian moors,” using an egyptian motif. He also started identifying himself as a god from outer space.
l o l

Fatal Guillotine 06-28-2011 08:22 AM

the fact that you post the above which is in fact a quote from a website lets me know you know nothing of the man

food for thought 06-28-2011 09:31 AM

agreed^,

the link he got it from is filled with obvious misinformation

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ation-of-moors

lol mutherfuckaz hate this man

WARPATH 06-28-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine (Post 2118067)
the fact that you post the above which is in fact a quote from a website lets me know you know nothing of the man

L 0 L

I do now.


Quote:

Originally Posted by food for thought (Post 2118108)
agreed^,

the link he got it from is filled with obvious misinformation

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ation-of-moors

lol mutherfuckaz hate this man

Why because they track hate groups? Nah I'm tired of people preying on the poor.

Besides I didn't even come down the man like that.

Fatal Guillotine 06-28-2011 10:42 AM

its funny you try to discredit a man you know nothing about.

you talking about "you know" but you haven't did a 5th of this man's work nor can you say you build with anyone in his camp.

now go right ahead and post info from a site who like you hasnt done there homework.

im bored and i need to be entertain

WARPATH 06-28-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine (Post 2118152)
its funny you try to discredit a man you know nothing about.

you talking about "you know" but you haven't did a 5th of this man's work nor can you say you build with anyone in his camp.

now go right ahead and post info from a site who like you hasnt done there homework.

im bored and i need to be entertain

Nah this man didn't build with anyone from my camp. That's what I'm saying.

L O L

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/SillsDemo.htm

Quote:

Notice the Totem Pole our culture is not something we just came up with
http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/977/bu..._holyland3.jpg

L 0 L

Fatal Guillotine 06-28-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WARPATH (Post 2118173)
Nah this man didn't build with anyone from my camp. That's what I'm saying.

L O L

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/SillsDemo.htm



http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/977/bu..._holyland3.jpg

L 0 L

LMAO, the jokes on you because you still posting and still cant tell me about this mans background or his mother or father heritage...and how can you tell us about what this man did or didn't do and you pulling info from websites.(same website in which you have read it thoroughly....I know for a fact you havent)

WARPATH 06-28-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine (Post 2118182)
LMAO, the jokes on you because you still posting and still cant tell me about this mans background or his mother or father heritage...and how can you tell us about what this man did or didn't do and you pulling info from websites.(same website in which you have read it thoroughly....I know for a fact you havent)

LOL Really?

I was just listening to a few of his tapes.

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/makusp...atmosPart1.mp3

Listen at 6:00 where he starts his claim that they're registered with the BIA.

List of Registered Tribes

Native American Moors of the Creek Nation isn't even a real tribe LOL

Then after 7:30 he talks about his heritage.

Dude's a joke

Now as far as being "Washo" This is what the "Black Indians" say Washo is............

According to "Robert Strog Rivers"
You mentioned earlier the tribe called Washitaw Moor. Was this a Native American tribe and where are they now?
Quote:

The Washitaw were direct descendants of the Olmecs who mixed in with the Malian Moors. The name "Washitaw" comes from the Washita River which flows along Northwest Texas and Oklahoma to the Red River, where the Cheyenne Native Americans lived with the Chawasha, meaning "Racoon People" . The Washo were a tribe of Negroids who lived above the New Orleans Bayou and were of Tunican linguistic stock.


When the Moors came to America, they mixed in with the Washitaw Native Americans and became known as "Washo." So the Washitaw Moors are the so-called "Lost" tribe of Indians that are spoken of in the history books? Yes! They are the hidden tribe that were the descendants of the Olmecs and Toltecs of Mexico. The Washitaw tribe are also the ancestors to such tribes as Pawnee, Osage, Creek, Seminole, Cherokee, Catawba, Comanche, Nez Perce, Tuscarora, Gingaskin, Mattaponi, Powhatten, Micmac, Lumbi, Mandan, Blackfoot, Natchez, Chickasaw, and many more tribes.
Source
SOURCE

This a quote, not mine but I'll let dude break it down. He saved me the work.

Quote:

Then that is NOT an actual real TRIBE if they claim descendants from such a huge range of Nations. Each Nation has it's own tribes that exist like subdivisions of that Nation, those tribes together are the whole of a Nation. These tribes they claim descendants from are all of different Nations, there is no one single tribe of all those Nations. The Cherokee and the Blackfoot for example, one originally came from the east, the other exists in the upper Midwest, there is no way they are of any same tribe or Nation.
SOURCE

LORD NOSE 06-28-2011 07:26 PM

been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here

Fatal Guillotine 06-29-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 2118361)
been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here

thanks for the input sunny (+ REP) one of the reasons i message you about this thread is because i knew you are a bigger advocate than what me and v are and it would be good to hear your opinion

WARPATH 06-29-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 2118361)
been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here

You know we built on this for more than a minute off the forums. I don't know why you think you're the only one that's been called a nigger on this board.

I don't have access to records of all the tribes:

Yes this is true. I doubt any one can make that claim.

A lot of tribes have to fight to be recognized by different governments (US, MEXICO, CANADA, etc..). What I'm saying is their are tribes that are legitimate and need to be recognized and then those that are trying to take advantage of tribal sovereignty just to do things- like build casinos.

York is clearly one of the individuals that is trying to take advantage.

You can't deny that both Caucasian and Africans have married into the tribes.

It's insult to those that were actually raised in traditional ways when other's imitate our culture to try and turn a profit.

But what YORK is doing is taking a CAUCASIAN theory* and trying to lay claim on it for the purpose of personal gain-

*Claiming that native Americans crossed the bearing straight at some point

- and then putting his spin on it saying they married with people of egypt who migrated first.

Native Americans already know that we were here on this continent. NO kind of migration took place for the originals peoples. It's in our oral and written history. But everyone wants white wash our history.

I've never denied that there weren't migrations at some point. The fact still remains that there were people on this continent before those migrations. I've always tried to speak up for that minority, because we are the minority in this country and the world. I won't ever let our voice be drowned out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine (Post 2118583)
thanks for the input sunny (+ REP) one of the reasons i message you about this thread is because i knew you are a bigger advocate than what me and v are and it would be good to hear your opinion

First of all, V is from a real tribe. He could tell you the history of that tribe in a second. But I'll let the man speak on his own position on the topic.

Second, don't have Sunny come and debate your battles. (- REP ) If you need Sensi to come in and fight for you, stop starting arguments you can't finish.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one