Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Temple Of Darts (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My lady (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105591)

Tito_Para Enfrente 02-24-2011 08:54 PM

My lady

damn everybody on wu corp , i love u guys !

OUT ...OF... 7... IN.. A .. CONVERSATION ... ONCE.. IN .. MY .. LIFE.. LA .. MAS.. BONITA... TO.. THIS... MEXICAN - AMERICAN.. C .. WORD... IS .. WHAT I.... A . M. FREQUENCY... HARD HOUSE.. LIVE.. FROM .. THE .. LEGENDARY.. ARENA... WITH... D J .. IRENE.. AT PEPPERS.. THE.. C.. WORD.. I KIND.. OF DON'T LIKE.. 1 SCHOOL.... DAMN.. LONG.. BEACH... STATE.. U C .. SAN DIEGO.. SMILE.. TO ME... GUAPO.. LIKE.. I'M GOING.. TO DIE... ONE DIA.. I WILL.. DIE... HAPPY... A .. HAPPY.. FUCKEN.. LUCKY... FEW .. CAN SAY ... SHE BE WRITING.. RHYTHM.. NO... THAT.. FOOLS.. JOYFUL... NO .. NAME.. I KNOW.. WHO.. FINDS... YOU.. AGREEABLE... I TOLD.. HIM.. THE TRUTH.. I THINK.. HE TOOK.. IT... HIS .. BROTHER.. A LEFT... HANDED.. LAY-UP ... ONE.. DAY. AGAIN... PIMPED.. OUT... YOUR .. PICTURE.. IN MY .. WALLET... I WISH... SHE WAS... FORGIVE.. ME.. FOR TRYING.. TRAVELING.. SHOULD.. BE EASIER... OFF THE COURT.. MORE RIGHT... I'M SO HIDEOUS.. ITS NOT .. EVEN .. FUNNY.. A ...SAC... BUNT.... HITTING.. MY FINGERS.. CALLING.. IN SICK... CHINESE.. ASIAN.. IS INDIA.. A CONTINENT.. ? A HOMIE.. SHE IS.. VERY .. PULCHRITUDINOUS >>>> YOUNG.. TO NOW.... ELMO.. RED.. GLOVES.. .ONE HITTER... SO MANY .. CHANCES... I'M YOUNG.. BUT I'M OLD... ALWAYS.. BEEN FAT.. IN EATING.. YOU GUYS.. WILL BEAT.. ME.... I WON.. RAISED.. BUT NEVER KNEW.... YOUR PARENTS.. LOVED YOU.. BEFORE.. ME.. SO.. SO.... WE SHOULD BECOME FRIENDS.. I'VE HEARD... PLAYERS.. CAN'T HAVE THE GIRL THEY WANT... DON.. DONA... YOUR BROTHER S ' HATE ME.. IN THE WRITTEN.. WORLD.... WE MACKED.. THAT GIRL... SPINNING.. IN THIS... CHAIR... NOT WHAT YOU THINK.. DAMN I'M .. GOING.. TO RUN... THROUGH.. THAT DOOR... REALITY... 2 HITTER... I'M GOING TO DIE... I WILL MISS YOU AFTER I DRINK .. POISON.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEXT TO ME.. I WENT NEXT TO YOU... THE REST IS HISTORY... MOUSER HISTORY... WHAT MADE HER DO IT .. I ALREADY... SAID MY THANKS... TAYLOR SWIFT.. FROM ... LOS .. MOCHIS.. , SINALOA.. TWENTY-ONE.. ... MY LADY... TWENTY-THREE.. .. MY LADY... MY LADY... YOU GUYS ARE TALKING.. WALKING.. WITH THE REAL THING... MOUSER... ALBERTO.. THESE VERSES.. I WANT TO HAVE FOREVER .. DRINK.. A SHOT.. FOR ME... DRINK FOR ME.. QUIET .. MY FAVORITE.. SONG.. ALL TIME... OUTKAST... SO FRESH.. SO CLEAN.. HOUSTON.. STYLE.. I HAVE A MIZZOU .. SWEATER.... IT HAS A HOOD.. BUT I DONT .. HAVE IT ON... WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO ... LUPILLO.. WOULD.. HELP... LUPILLO... TIGRILLO.. PALMA... THIS.. FOOL.. PARIENTE.. DON CHAYO.. WITH .. LOVE.. CHRONIC... A LEGEND.. IN HEAVEN... WILCOX.. AVE... PASSED.. WHO.. GETS.. ME.... BETILLO .. PALMA... HAPPY FACE.... FUCK... L.A. ... BASIN.. HAMBURGERS.. YOU THERE... INSIDE A SNEAK A TOKE.. THE CORNER.. STILL.. THERE.. SNEAK ASK A WHACK.. PLAY.. A BETTER ONE.. TO THE SIDES... I DIDN'T EAT ONION... I DON'T WANT MY BREATH TO KICK .. I DON'T ... EAST.. MIDWEST.. MAYBE SOUTH... I GOT TO SAY IT .... MOTHER.. YOU ARE ECCENTRIC... THIS PARKING.. LOT.. AFTER A DAY.. STARTING OFF WEIRD.. THE STUPIDEST.. HAIR.... KNOWN... ME NEVER... THEY LIKED EACH OTHER ... JUMPING.. STRAIGHT.. UP.. ORANGE.. COUNTY.. AT NIGHT... THE MOVIE IS WHACK... THE REAL.. ORANGE COUNTY... ADMIRATION... I CAN DO IT.. EXITS.. I COULDN'T TAKE BACK.. YOU WERE ASLEEP.... IF I DIDN'T DO IT ... EL MAS... PREGNANT.. I REMEMBER SEEING YOU MACK YOUR BOYFRIEND MAN AT THE TIME... THE ROACH.. THE SICKEST... SPECIAL.. EDITION.. OH SHIT.. I RESPECTED THAT ... DAMN SO.. PRETTY... RED HAIR.. MAKING YOU PRETTY AS FUCK ... NO FRECKLES.. YOUR FAVORITE COLOR AT THE TIME... IN MY LIFETIME BETWEEN US .. -

J.T.S. 03-01-2011 02:27 PM

que se casa muy bonita que yo se fritas esa mierada como el pollo en pasa graza caliente!