Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   M.e.t.h.o.d Man (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1075)

connor 06-19-2005 07:34 PM

M.e.t.h.o.d Man

does anyone else think meth gets alot more stick than he should, just because of one wack album people go on about how he is wack, when he is prob in the top 3/4 out of the clan.
his first 2 joints where ill, blackout was ill, never heard him not be on point in any wutang album, if tical 0 was any good he would have had a faultless catologue of albums imo.
i think he prob has the best flow(rza also thinks this) in the clan and was prob through meth that olt of peeps started listening to the gods, anyway thats my thoughts

ps: gza is my man incase you think im ridin' 9:|6

Rza Sharp 06-19-2005 07:39 PM

Re: M.e.t.h.o.d Man

The reason that people are hard on him is not necessarily because the album (tical 0) sucked, it's because it sounded as if he's sold out. He doesn't sound wu-tang anymore... there was a lack of wu-affiliated production to say the least. And some of the guest spots were awful I thought. What direction is he going in?

Anyways I didn't think it was a horrible album, but the facts above dissapointed me.

I-Legit 06-19-2005 07:40 PM

i liked Tical 0, lol

but yeh, his flows damn accurate and smooth, he can die and serisouly say he was one of the best imo,

strait raw n sick...and i liked that new style he had on Tical 0, on dickride, shit got me into the mood to gig n get drunk n shit

peace

connor 06-20-2005 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Legit
i liked Tical 0, lol

but yeh, his flows damn accurate and smooth, he can die and serisouly say he was one of the best imo,

strait raw n sick...and i liked that new style he had on Tical 0, on dickride, shit got me into the mood to gig n get drunk n shit

peace

would'nt go as far to say that i liked tical 0, but even on that album it was'nt as if his rhymes were bad it was just those damn commercial beats, i could only listen to 4/5 songs to be honest

PolitiC 06-20-2005 01:52 PM

yeah mef is 1 of my favorite wu memebers

Ink Is My Drink 06-20-2005 01:53 PM

i dont think meff gets much stick anyway(apart frm tical 0 but he deserved the stick then)

100pr00f 06-20-2005 01:54 PM

yea hes good but i agree rza sharp.......

he needs to come hard...the way i am use to him being

WolfMan 06-20-2005 01:55 PM

Meth is def one of my favorites... I liked Tical 0, not as much as Liquid Swords, OB4CL or anything, but I think it's an all right album.

6thPlanet 06-20-2005 03:46 PM

Nothing wrong with Method Man.

Protection 06-20-2005 05:00 PM

Tical 0 was one of my biggest dissapointments of 2004....

ch-chef 06-20-2005 05:03 PM

hes just got an ear for wack beats, post tical obviously...but lyrically hes still better then 95% of these clowns out now

DanTiCaL 06-20-2005 05:32 PM

meth is the best of all,.. ( all are good ;) but meth is a little bit better :P )
All his albums are tight escpecially tical 0 !!! i mean there are such bangers on it damn!!!!!
Keep up da work meth and hit us with some more albums :D