Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Saints Row The Third (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109211)

shaolinsword 06-25-2011 04:20 AM

Saints Row The Third

There's been a lot of videos floating around lately but this is the best one;

7 minute open world gameplay video

For those that haven't played SR yet, its basically a GTA clone but while R* fucked the series up when they went serious like they did in GTA IV Volition just carried on taking the piss letting you drive around spraying shit on everyone in SR2

THE MASON 06-25-2011 07:14 AM

lol damn they really did carry one takin a piss lol

those big fist things were wild

2L8Lit da croatianMC 06-26-2011 07:53 PM

This game is Ill!!! :))

Mic Tyson 06-27-2011 07:50 PM

i never really liked the series, their games are never as good when u actually play it. they still aren't on GTA's level, but the storyline of this new one sounds interesting

but flyin that jet does look tight as fuck

TAURO 06-27-2011 10:17 PM

This game does look pretty awesome but I would need a demo first to get a feel of the gameplay.

BASCO 06-27-2011 10:21 PM

GTA4 was a big letdown for me and I'm a big fan of the ps2 era trilogy especially San Andreas. While I rlly liked the realistic approach to some stuff, the removal of so many elements that made San Andreas the fun game it was kinda made me feel like something was missing here.

BASCO 06-27-2011 10:23 PM

but yea this game looks legit

2L8Lit da croatianMC 06-27-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BASCO (Post 2117877)
GTA4 was a big letdown for me and I'm a big fan of the ps2 era trilogy especially San Andreas. While I rlly liked the realistic approach to some stuff, the removal of so many elements that made San Andreas the fun game it was kinda made me feel like something was missing here.

I understand you miss lots of features Gta SA had.. So do I.. But I dont think the game is real let down.. It had some stuff the previous parts didnt. Like custumizeable cell phone, internet, not only being able to fuck the whore, now you can get a handjob, blowjob and a good fuck etc..
Well i think they will add many stuff in the next GTA, stuff SA had and also put new stuff, cuz its needed..

On topic.. I've never played any Saints Row part, but I'm looking forward to this game, according to the trailers..

shaolinsword 06-28-2011 03:11 AM

Apart from the massive amount of glitches the first SR is worth picking up, it had quite a few wu songs on there

WARPATH 06-29-2011 04:00 PM

SR2 was pretty fresh. I had mine stolen, but being able to fully customize your character is what made it so fresh in my opinion.